Wendy's Sister (Gravity Falls...

By JessWriter14

My name is Meagan Corduroy, younger sister to Wendy Corduroy, and daughter to Manly Dan. I'm twelve years old... More

Intro
Meet Meagan
Tourist Trapped
Wendy's Interrogation
The Legend of the Gobblewonker
Headhunters
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel
The Inconveniencing
Secrets Revealed
Confession a.k.a Story Time
Dipper vs Manliness
Double Dipper
Irrational Treasure
Not What He Seems
The Time Traveler's Pig
Best/Worst B-Day Ever
Authors note
Another authors note
Fight Fighters (part 1)
Fight Fighters (part 2)
A/n
The results are in
First Date
Random
Little Dipper (part 1)
Little Dipper (part 2)
Summerween (part 1)
Summerween (part 2)
Boss Mabel (part 1)
Boss Mabel (part 2)
Bottomless Pit! (Part 1)
Bottomless Pit! (part 2)
The Deep End
Carpet Diem (part 1)
Carpet Diem (part 2)
Boyz Crazy (part 1)
Boyz Crazy (part 2)
Land Before Swine (part 1)
Land Before Swine (part 2)
Happy Anniversary!
Dreamscaperers (part 2)
Gideon Rises (part 1)
Gideon Rises (part 2)
Scary-oke (part 1)
Scary-oke (part 2)
Into the Bunker (part 1)
Into the Bunker (part 2)
The Golf War (part 1)
The Golf War (part 2)
Sock Opera (part 1)
Sock Opera (part 2)
Monster
Soos and the Real Girl (part 1)
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Another Very Important Author's Note
Soos and the Real Girl (part 2)
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Hands Off
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - A-Bacon-ings
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Clay Day
Society of the Blind Eye (part 1)
Society of the Blind Eye (part 2)
Q&A
The Questions and Their Answers
Blendin's Game (part 1)
Blendin's Game (part 2)
Sad Author's note with Spoilers
The Love God
Important Authors Note
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 1)
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 2)
Extremely Important Author's Note
Not What He Seems (part 1)
Not What He Seems (part 2)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 1)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 2)
Done
A Tale of Two Stans (part 3)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 4)
I'm Sorry Author's Note
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 1)
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 2)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 1)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 2)
The Last Mabelcorn
Face It
Left Behind (Part 1)

Dreamscaperers (part 1)

2K 35 71
By JessWriter14

Meagan P.O.V

After the heat from the other day, it was finally raining in Gravity Falls again. Sadly, the attic at the Shack leaked so Dipper and Mabel had to put buckets out under the leaks. Currently, I was sitting on Dipper's bed, reading The Outsiders while Dipper and Mabel were on the floor playing Conflict Boat.

We deserve a lot of our trouble, I thought. Dallas deserves everything he gets, and should get worse, if you want the truth. And Two-Bit—he doesn't really want or need half the things he swipes from stores. He just thinks it's fun to swipe everything that isn't nailed down. I can understand why Sodapop and Steve get-

"I'm gonna say... B5," Dipper said.

"Miss!" Mabel said and I heard another peg get put in.

"I don't think you're playing this right," Dipper said.

"You know, I find it amazing how I can actually sit down and read in this shack and not be-"

"Kids! Come quick!" My sentence was cut short by Mr. Pines' shouting.

"I spoke to soon," I said as I set my book down. We all got up and went downstairs to the living room to see Mr. Pines watching TV.

He laughed. "I need you to laugh at this with me!"

We looked at the TV to see a commercial for the Tent of Telepathy. Gideon appeared onscreen with a guitar and started singing. "Who's cute as a button, and always your friend? Lil' G-I-D to the E-O-N! Wink!" he finished.

"Lil' Gideon!" Bud Gleeful said.

"Ugh, Gideon!" Dipper and I groaned.

"Remember when I wouldn't date him and he tried to destroy us?" Mabel asked.

"He's always trying to trick me into losing the Mystery Shack," Mr. Pines said.

"One time, I caught him stealing my moisturizer," Wendy said and I cringed.

"Yeah, I caught him the other day in the forest kissing a picture of Mabel that was taped to a tree," I said. I shuddered at the memory and Dipper wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"And yet, our mutual hatred for him bonds us together," Soos said fondly.

On the screen, Gideon laughed. "Come on down to Lil' Gideon's Tent of Telepathy, opening soon at this location," Bud said and it showed the Tent of Telepathy crushing the Mystery Shack, taking its place.

"Uh, should we be worried about that?" Dipper asked, pointing to the TV.

"Please, the only way Gideon's taking over this shack is by breaking in and stealing my deed," Mr. Pines said coolly.

We then all heard a crash from upstairs. "You mean like, right now?" Wendy asked. We ran to Mr. Pines' office to see Gideon attempting to open Mr. Pines' safe.

"38? 41? Oh, heavens to Betsy!" Gideon muttered.

"Gideon!" Mr. Pines exclaimed.

Gideon got up. "Well, well, Stanford, my arch-nemesis. We seem to have entered a dangerous game of cat and mouse. But the question remains, who is the cat, and who is the-"

"Soos, broom," Stan ordered, interrupting Gideon.

"Oh no, not the broom!" Gideon cried. Mr. Pines chased Gideon around the office. Gideon hissed at Mr. Pines and then got hit twice and got chased outside. "You mark my words, Stanford, one day I'm gonna get that combination. And once I steal that deed, you'll never see the Mystery Shack again!" Gideon shouted.

"Good luck, bucko!" Mr. Pines shouted back and shut the door. I walked to the living room and laid down next to Dipper. He and Wendy had Nyarf guns and we shooting each other lazily with them. Mr. Pines had come back into the room and had put an old west movie on. I was nearly asleep on Dipper's shoulder.

"He put the old in 'old west,' they call him..." the narrator on the TV said then sang: "Grandpa the Kid!"

"I'm tired during the day," Grandpa the Kid said.

"Make it stop," I mumbled into Dipper's shoulder. He kissed my head.

"I can relate to this," Mr. Pines said.

"Grunkle Stan, why can't we watch a movie that we'll all enjoy? "Dream Boy High! – Where love is on your permanent record."" Mabel said, holding up a DVD case.

"Boo!" we all exclaimed.

"That's about as bad as boybands," I muttered. (a/n I'm sorry I have really nothing against boybands, but as Meagan is based off myself, I'm saying this as I prefer bands like 5SOS, FOB, MCR, P!ATD, etc.)

"You'll learn to like it," Mabel said.

"No. Never."

A crash then was heard from the kitchen and Soos ran into the room. "Aaah! Dudes, there's a bat in the kitchen! It tried to touch me with its weird little bat fingers!" he exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I got this under control," Mr. Pines said. He then leaned back in his recliner and propped it up. "Dipper, take care of it," he ordered.

Mabel laughed. "Yes!"

Dipper sat up, in which making me sit up as well. "What? Why can't Mabel do it?" he asked.

"'Cause Life ain't fair. Now go fight a bat so we can watch TV," Mr. Pines said.

Dipper got up and stood in front of the TV. "No way, Grunkle Stan! You always make me do dumb chores. I'm putting my foot down this time!" he said and stomped his foot on the carpet.

"I said do it kid. Now!" Mr. Pines said, getting a bit aggravated. The two had a stare off before Mr. Pines finally won.

"Okay, I'll do it!" Dipper said in defeat. He walked out of the room, Mabel and I following him. Outside the kitchen, he picked up a saucepan and spoon that was on the floor. "Stupid chores..." he mumbled. Mabel and I walked up to him. Personally, I was a bit worried, I mean, I'm part bat and even that's a bit scary.

"Remember, bats are more afraid of you than you are of them," Mabel advised. Not really. Dipper entered the kitchen. "Maybe I'm thinking of ducklings." I then heard Dipper's screams and crashing coming from the kitchen as kitchen supplies and Dipper's hat got thrown into the hallway. My eyes widened and my hands flew to my mouth. "Ducklings." Mabel started laughing. "Quack quack! Quack quack quack!"

I looked to make sure that Mr. Pines wasn't watching. Wait, who am I kidding, he never watches Dipper do his chores. "Ah, screw it!" I hissed and transformed into a bat to help Dipper.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We eventually got the bat out of the Shack, but not without Dipper getting quite a few scrapes and bruises. Currently, Soos was putting disinfectant on Dipper's arm, Mabel was wrapping Dippers head and I was healing some of the scratches on his arm, neck and face. "Ow, ow!" he hissed as Soos continued applying the disinfectant.

"Swabbing on disinfectant, doo doo doo..." Soos sang.

Dipper sighed. "Why does Grunkle Stan always pick on me? Think about it! The more painful or difficult the chore is, the more likely it is I'll have to do it. Why doesn't he pick on you guys?" Dipper asked. Soos put the disinfectant down once he was done.

"Dipper, Stan's personality is one of life's great mysteries. Like whether or not it's possible to lick your own elbow," Soos said.

"I bet you can't!" Mabel said.

"I bet I can!" Soos said. He tried to lick his elbow and walked out of the room.

Mabel followed chanting, "Lick it! Lick it! Lick it!"

"Sometimes I feel like Stan hates me," Dipper said as he looked at a picture of Mr. Pines on the wall. I didn't say anything. I just went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and set my chin on his shoulder.

"The sink's clogged. Dipper, get in here and fix it!" Mr. Pines yelled across the shack. Dipper growled angrily. He grabbed a Nyarf gun off the table and shot the picture of Mr. Pines, hitting it right on Mr. Pines' nose.

"Hey," I said and kissed his cheek. "Don't let him get to you."

"That's easy for you to say. You don't live with him. He doesn't make you do all these stupid chores."

"That's true, but you've met my dad, right? Imagine doing work for him," I said and Dipper paled a bit.

"Touché," he replied. He turned to face me on the chair. "At least I got you." He leaned in for a kiss when-

"Dipper! Don't make me come in there and get you!" Mr. Pines shouted, making Dipper lean his forehead on my shoulder.

"Go," I said. Dipper sighed, kissed me on the cheek and went to go do his new chore. I shook my head. Why does Mr. Pines go hard on Dipper?

~~~~~~~~~~

A bit later, I was in the living room, The Outsiders sitting in my lap, but I was really watching Dipper sweep. Mr. Pines was asleep on the chair. Dipper swept by Mr. Pines' feet and he started mumbling in his sleep. "Oh, I'm so sorry," he mumbled.

"What is going on in that guy's head?" Dipper asked as he walked my way.

Mabel and Soos then ran into the room. "Dipper! Meagan! We've gotta help Stan!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Wait, what?" I asked. I got up from my seat and walked over to them.

"This evil triangle guy said he's gonna break into Stan's mind and steal the combination to his safe!" Soos explained while he ate burrito bites. "Also, we stopped for snacks on the way here."

Dipper and I looked at each other. "Triangle guy?" we asked together.

Dipper took out the journal. "I feel like I've seen something like this before in the journal," Dipper said.

I nodded and looked over his shoulder. "'Beware Bill, the most powerful and dangerous creature I've ever encountered. Whatever you do, never let him enter you mind,'" I read.

Mr. Pines grunted in his sleep. We all looked at him and gasped. "Grunkle Stan!" Mabel exclaimed. Above Mr. Pines was a triangle shaped shadow coming down onto Mr. Pines. His eyes started glowing blue and he started grunting while making random movements.

Mabel took the journal from Dipper's hands. "'It is possible to follow the demon into a person's mind and prevent his chaos. One must simply recite this incantation,'" she read.

"Ugh, this is just great. I spend all day cleaning sinks and fighting bats for Stan and now I have to save him from some crazy brain demon?" Dipper groaned.

I gave him a pointed look. "Now's not the time to be holding a grudge," I said.

"Yeah, if we don't do anything Gideon might steal the shack! Or worse!" Mabel exclaimed.

Mr. Pines screamed, his eyes still glowing blue. Dipper sighed. "Fine. Get ready, guys. We're about to journey into the most horrifying, disturbing place any of us have ever been: our uncle's mind," Dipper said and a flash of lightning went off.

"You think I can take these burrito bites into Stan's brain? Thumbs up? Thumbs down?" Soos asked. He laughed. "You know what, I'm just gonna bring 'em."

Warning: long author's note, but please read

a/n ok guys, tomorrow I'm going to Virginia Beach to visit family and because of that I'm not going to be able to access a computer. I have the story on a flashdrive but I probably won't be able to bring my laptop so I'm not gonna be able to update. Just so you know, I have some things prepared for the next few chapters, and I also wanted to clarify something. So as you guys know, everyone who watches Gravity Falls I mean, Dipper confesses his love for Wendy in Into the Bunker, so that's when I'm going to have Dipper and Meagan confess their love for each other, and from there, their relationship will be a bit different. By that I mean that they're not going to be shy about their relationship in public, so holding hands in public, arms around each other, small little kisses so that's how that is gonna change. OK sorry for the long note but I need to say this. I love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 12.6K 31
Dipper and Mabel are both juniors at Gravity Falls high school. On the first day Dipper gets a new history teacher. This is BillDip.
8K 161 23
Hello reader, my name is Mavis Pines! I'm 12 years old and currently living in Gravity Falls Oregon with my triplet siblings Mason and Mabel as well...
236 0 26
Lynn is going monster hunting by herself for the past 2 years until now, she didn't know that she's been followed by one of the older pines. I do not...
9.7K 258 8
You're a 17-year old goth girl who happens to be moving to gravity falls. Which is great with you because you love the strange and unusual. You move...