Wendy's Sister (Gravity Falls...

By JessWriter14

My name is Meagan Corduroy, younger sister to Wendy Corduroy, and daughter to Manly Dan. I'm twelve years old... More

Intro
Meet Meagan
Tourist Trapped
Wendy's Interrogation
The Legend of the Gobblewonker
Headhunters
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel
The Inconveniencing
Secrets Revealed
Confession a.k.a Story Time
Dipper vs Manliness
Double Dipper
Irrational Treasure
Not What He Seems
The Time Traveler's Pig
Best/Worst B-Day Ever
Authors note
Another authors note
Fight Fighters (part 1)
Fight Fighters (part 2)
A/n
The results are in
First Date
Random
Little Dipper (part 1)
Little Dipper (part 2)
Summerween (part 1)
Summerween (part 2)
Boss Mabel (part 1)
Boss Mabel (part 2)
Bottomless Pit! (Part 1)
Bottomless Pit! (part 2)
The Deep End
Carpet Diem (part 2)
Boyz Crazy (part 1)
Boyz Crazy (part 2)
Land Before Swine (part 1)
Land Before Swine (part 2)
Dreamscaperers (part 1)
Happy Anniversary!
Dreamscaperers (part 2)
Gideon Rises (part 1)
Gideon Rises (part 2)
Scary-oke (part 1)
Scary-oke (part 2)
Into the Bunker (part 1)
Into the Bunker (part 2)
The Golf War (part 1)
The Golf War (part 2)
Sock Opera (part 1)
Sock Opera (part 2)
Monster
Soos and the Real Girl (part 1)
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Another Very Important Author's Note
Soos and the Real Girl (part 2)
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Hands Off
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - A-Bacon-ings
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Clay Day
Society of the Blind Eye (part 1)
Society of the Blind Eye (part 2)
Q&A
The Questions and Their Answers
Blendin's Game (part 1)
Blendin's Game (part 2)
Sad Author's note with Spoilers
The Love God
Important Authors Note
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 1)
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 2)
Extremely Important Author's Note
Not What He Seems (part 1)
Not What He Seems (part 2)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 1)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 2)
Done
A Tale of Two Stans (part 3)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 4)
I'm Sorry Author's Note
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 1)
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 2)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 1)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 2)
The Last Mabelcorn
Face It
Left Behind (Part 1)

Carpet Diem (part 1)

2K 39 27
By JessWriter14

a/n also, I meant to tag this last chapter, so look back there for Meagan's swimsuit and in this is going to be her pajamas.

Meagan P.O.V

Dipper, Mabel and I were up in the attic playing a game we had made. Mabel took her club and hit an eyeball into the hole. "Hwaah! Total domination!" she cheered. "I am the master of Attic Stuff Min-golf! From the mighty Swiss Alps! To the badlands of Dipper's old laundry where man fears to tread!" she said and I giggled.

Dipper walked in front of Mabel. "All right, let a pro on the field, or floor. Whatever," he said. He hit the eyeball really hard which made it bounce all across the room until it hit the window, breaking it and hitting someone outside.

"Ah, my head! It hit me right in the head!" I heard Mr. Pines yell.

"Yes! Stan shot," Dipper cheered.

"Is that legal?" I asked with a smirk.

We all looked at Waddles, who was eating our score sheet. "The judges say it's out of bounds," Mabel said.

"You're out of bounds!" Dipper joked and lightly jabbed Mabel in the stomach with his golf club. I giggled.

"Hey! Watch it!" Mabel said back and lightly jabbed Dipper in his stomach with her golf club. I laughed even more as they both jabbed each other in the stomach. Suddenly, Mabel's Meow o'clock clock started ringing. "Hey, Dipper. I gotta go hang out with Candy and Grenda tonight and this time, Meagan's hanging with us too," Mabel said to Dipper.

"Since when?" I asked.

Dipper looked at us. "Aw, again? You can't leave mid-game," Dipper said.

"Don't be silly, we're not leaving. My friends are coming to us!" Mabel said cheerfully.

"Wait, what?" Dipper and I said.

Dipper started looking around. "Oh no. No no no. Sleeping bags? Rom-coms? Calling All Boys: Preteen Edition?" he asked in slight fright. "You are not playing that game," Dipper said to me and I nodded. "You're not having a-"

The attic door then opened to reveal Candy and Grenda in their pajamas and holding sleeping bags. "Sleepover!" they chorused, finishing Dipper's sentence. Dipper screamed and I held his shoulders in comfort.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mabel, Dipper and I had changed into our pajamas and as I was about to sit with Dipper, Mabel and Candy grabbed me and had me sit with them on Mabel's bed. They started asking each other about boys. "Okay, so how much do you like boys?" Mabel asked.

"So much!" Grenda said.

"Boys make me think about kissing!" Candy commented.

"Candy! Oh my gosh!" Grenda exclaimed as she threw a pillow at Candy, which hit her in the face.

"Ow," Candy said.

"So Meagan, what is it like to kiss a boy?" Grenda asked me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dipper blush and I blushed as well.

"Please don't make me explain," I said.

"We are so crazy tonight!" Mabel exclaimed and started screaming. Candy and Grenda started screaming as well. I covered my ears in pain. Apparently, someone forgot that I have superhearing so their screaming is at a frequency that is very uncomfortable. I saw Dipper covering his ears with his pillow as well.

"Who wants to smear makeup on my face?" Grenda asked us.

"Ugh you're already so beautiful, Grenda. What would be the point?" Mabel said.

"Mabel's got a point. Personally, makeup's kind of pointless," I agreed.

Grenda started pounding her fists on the ground. "Beautiful! Beautiful!" she chanted.

"Arrrrgh! Mabel! Do you think you can do this somewhere else?!" Dipper demanded, more than asked. "You're laughing at frequencies only dogs should hear!"

"Come on, it's not that bad," Mabel said.

"Yeah, it is," I said as I pointed to my ears, hoping she'd get the hint but apparently not.

"You know what your brother needs?" Grenda asked.

Mabel gasped. "A makeover?" she asked. Candy held up a lot of makeup products. Oh no. Dipper screamed.

I grabbed his pillow and his blanket and handed them to him. "Run boy, run!" I ordered and he ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning in a state of confusion. Why was everything upside down? I saw Mabel wake up on her bed with her bangs in a quiff and 'PARTY GURL' was written across her forehead. "Ugh...what happened last night?" she asked.

"That's what I want to know," I said, but nobody looked my way.

"And what was that noise?" she asked. What noise? She looked up at the ceiling. "Whoa!" I looked where she was looking to see Candy taped to the ceiling.

"What's up, party girl?" Candy asked Mabel.

I saw Grenda walk out of the closet with lipstick all over her face. "I don't know what I was kissing in there, but I have no regrets!" she said.

"Candy falls down now," Candy said and the tape peeled off, making her fall down.

"Hey, where's Meagan?" Grenda asked.

"I'm right here!" I said, but yet again I was ignored.

"She's probably in the bathroom or making out with Dipper," Mabel said. I blushed. "Anyways, that was awesome girls. See you again soon!" Mabel said as Candy and Grenda left the room. Dipper then walked in looking tattered and beat up. He flopped onto his bed.

"Hey brother! Want any of this leftover pizza? It's got glitter on it!" Mabel said, holding up a piece of pizza.

"Mabel, last night an owl tried to eat my tongue," Dipper said.

"Ha ha! That's great!" Mabel said, not caring.

"No it's not great! Look, you even attracted a bat in here!" Dipper said, pointing in my direction. Wait, what? I looked down and saw that I had dark fur, I looked at my arms and saw wings. Oh great. Of all the times to unlock this power. I flew down and landed on Dipper's shoulder, which made him gasp. I nuzzled my head against his and he calmed down. "Wait a second. Where's Meagan?" Dipper asked Mabel.

"I don't know, I thought she was with you," Mabel replied.

Dipper looked at me. "Meagan?" I nodded my head. "Wow. Since when could you do this?" I shrugged, well as much as you could as a bat. "You don't know how to turn back do you?" I shook my head. He picked me up and set me next to him on his bed. "Maybe if you think about your human self and you'll change back?" Dipper suggested.

I closed my eyes and thought about it for a few moments before opening my eyes again. "Did it work?" I asked.

"Yep, now, I have to deal with Mabel," Dipper said to me. "Mabel, this," he pointed to the trashed room, "is impossible to live with!"

"What? I'm delightful to live with! Get ready to be poked by the fun stick! Boop!" Mabel said as she took a stick and poked Dipper's face with it.

"Ah!" Dipper slapped the stick out of her hand and stood up. "Mabel, I've had it with the fun stick! You've totally wrecked our room. And-" Dipper was about to continue when he gasped and held up one of the signs for our mini-golf course. "-oh no! Our mini-golf course!"

"Heh heh heh, yeah. Grenda sure loves breaking things," Mabel laughed.

I nervously looked between the two. This isn't going to end well. "Mabel we need to lay down some ground rules if we're gonna be living in this room together. First of all, no bringing Candy and Grenda over for sleepovers," he said.

"Uh, sorry for cutting in, but why Candy and Grenda and not me? And don't say because I'm your girlfriend," I said to Dipper.

"Well you don't trash our room when you're over here like when they're over here with Mabel," he said, glaring at Mabel.

"What?! Well if I can't have sleepovers with Candy and Grenda, then you can't keep me up every night with your summer reading," Mabel said.

"How does reading keep you up?" Dipper asked.

"I'm not taking sides, but you click your pen over and over again and you always mutter your theories," I said.

Dipper glared at me. He turned back to Mabel. "Well, at least my braces don't whistle when I breathe," Dipper retorted.

"At least I wash my clothes once in a while," Mabel said holding up a pair of Dipper's underwear with the fun stick. I looked at Dipper in slight disgust, but then again I have brothers so it's not really new to me.

"Washing clothes is a waste of time, I'm a busy guy!"

Mabel held her hand up and started mocking Dipper. "Meow meow meow meow meow!"

"All right, if you meow one more time-"

"Meow meow moew!"

"Okay that's it! That's the final straw! Maybe we shouldn't share a room anymore," Dipper said.

I looked at him wide eyed. That must have been a real hit to the gut for Mabel. "Wah...uh...well maybe we shouldn't!" Mabel agreed.

"Fine by me!"

"Double fine by me!"

"Then we need to talk to Grunkle Stan about moving rooms."

"Yeah, he's a reasonable guy."

I stood up in front of the twins. "Okay, you guys are overreacting about this! Can't you just talk it out?" I asked them.

They both looked from each other to me and hesitated for a second. "Grunkle Stan!" they both yelled and ran past me out the door. I sighed. This was going to be a long day. I followed them down the stairs and into the living room.

"Grunkle Stan, we want different rooms," Dipper ordered.

"Ha! And I want a pair of magic money pants. It's not gonna happen," Mr. Pines said.

"Magic money pants?" Mabel questioned.

"Come on, Grunkle Stan. Can't we work something out?" Dipper pleaded.

"Look kid, there's my room and the attic. That's it. What do you think, there's some kind of secret hidden room in the Shack?" Mr. Pines asked.

There was a very loud crash from upstairs and we all looked at Mr. Pines. "Dudes! I found some kind of secret hidden room in the Shack!" Soos shouted. Dipper and Mabel grinned at each other. They raced upstairs to where Soos was. Mr. Pines and I rolled our eyes and followed them "Okay, so I was cleaning up behind this bookcase when boom! Mystery door! This ole' Shack is full of weird secrets," Soos explained. He opened the door and we all entered and started looking around.

"Whoa-hoh!" "Classy..." "Strange..." we all remarked. Dipper looked at a calendar while Mabel blew dust off a small mirror and started coughing from the dust.

I knelt down next to the carpet and looked at the tag. "Experiment 78? Mr. Pines, what is this place?" I asked.

"I don't know. Just another room I gotta clean up now," Mr. Pines grumbled. He picked up a pair of glasses off a table and put it in his jacket. Something seemed off about him and this room.

Mabel started making snow angels in the carpet. "This carpet is amazing!" she said.

"Yeah, if you're into things that are terrible."

Dipper pulled a key he saw off the wall. "Problem solved, I'll move in here!" he said.

"What? Why do you automatically get the room? We both saw it at the same time," Mabel complained.

"Wait a second," Mr. Pines said, smirking. He took the key from Dipper. "So you both want this room, huh? I guess I'll give it to whichever one of you I like more." He untied his shoelace. "Uh oh. Looks like my shoe's untied." Dipper and Mabel looked at each other for a second before attacking each other, trying to tie Mr. Pines' shoe. "Muah ha ha. To the kitchen! Fight, fight, fight!" he chanted then ran out of the room, making Dipper and Mabel let go of his shoe.

They got up and tried to follow him, but Soos blocked the door. "Whoa! I don't know dudes, this room gives me major creep-o vibes. Y'know, the attic is a pretty good space. Maybe you two should appreciate what you got," Soos said.

"Thank you, Soos!" I exclaimed. He's right.

Dipper and Mabel looked at each other before racing past Soos like they did to me earlier."Heh. Hey, what do I know?" he said and grabbed a broom. "Maybe there's nothing creepy going on in this room."

"No this room's creepy all right, and you were right about them appreciating what they already had," I said as Soos started sweeping. "Well, I better make sure that Mr. Pines doesn't have Dipper and Mabel kill each other, so I'll see you later Soos," I said and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I leaned against the kitchen door frame as Dipper and Mabel stood in front of Mr. Pines. They kept elbowing each other. Mr. Pines held up the key to the new room. "Okay, here's how it's gonna go down: whoever sucks up the hardest gets the key to the new room," he explained.

"Grunkle Stan, we're not gonna suck up to you just to get the new room," Dipper said. Thank you Dipper.

"Yeah we are!" Mabel said.

"Ten suck up points for Mabel!" Mr. Pines said.

"I mean-uh-yeah we are!" Dipper said, trying to get points like Mabel.

"Trying too hard. Minus 15 suck up points," Mr. Pines said.

"What?" Dipper asked in disbelief.

"Good decision Grunkle Stan!" Mabel complimented.

"Trying way too hard! Plus 50 suck up points!" Mr. Pines gave Mabel. Dipper's expression darkened while Mabel smirked at her brother.

"You know what? I'm gonna head home. Call me when something goes wrong," I said. I went up behind Dipper, kissed his cheek and left the Shack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Do you feel like a man, when you push her around? Do you feel better~ I picked up my phone as I saw it was the Mystery Shack. "What went wrong and how fast do you want me there?" I asked.

"How did you know something went wrong?" Dipper asked.

"Dip, I told you to call me when something went wrong," I said.

I heard Mabel laugh. "She's right bro."

"Shut up. Can you get here fast?" Dipper asked me.

"Dude, have you met me? I'll be there in a few seconds," I said and hung up. I ran out of my house, turned invisible and superspeeded over to the Mystery Shack. I ran upstairs and I saw the twins in the new room. "What happened? Everything looks fine," I said.

"Yeah, nothing's fine," I heard Dipper's voice...come out of Mabel's mouth.

"Dipper and I switched bodies," Mabel said from Dipper's body.

My mouth went a gap. "That is so wrong, on so many levels," I said. "How did this happen?"

"The carpet," Dipper said.

"Experiment 78?"

"Yeah. It's an electron carpet. Atoms can swap electrons and this carpet builds up a static charge so powerful it can swap minds."

"Well if it does that, why can't you two use it to switch back?" I asked.

"Why didn't I think of that?" Dipper asked.

"Phew, ho ho! Glad I'm switching back. If I was you I would totally lose the contest," Mabel said.

Dipper looked like he had an idea. "And if I was you, which I am, I could sabotage myself! Then Mabel would lose all her points and the room would go to Dipper!" he exclaimed.

"Wait, what?" Mabel asked. The idea obviously interested and scared her at the same time.

"Oh Stan! I've always hated you!" Dipper yelled. "Ha, ha, see who he gives the room to now!" he taunted Mabel. He then ran out of the room and downstairs.

"No! Wait!" Mabel cried. She tried following him, but ended up tripping over her shoelaces. "Tie your shoes!" she said.

I sighed. Why does this happen whenever I'm not around?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 161 23
Hello reader, my name is Mavis Pines! I'm 12 years old and currently living in Gravity Falls Oregon with my triplet siblings Mason and Mabel as well...
65.1K 2.3K 18
This is a story about (y/n), a girl who just moved to Gravity Falls, since she just moved out of her parents house. She meets the Pine Twins and a pa...
80K 1.8K 15
you are robbies sister you and dipper are slowly starting to fall in love but how would it work out since robbie and dipper hate each other? or wil...
61.1K 2.1K 58
[COMPLETED] . . . SUMMARY (Gravity Falls Anti-Gravity Au- Wendy and Soos are 12 years old while Dipper and Mabel are the teenagers) 12 year-old, Wend...