Crush x Reader [One-Shots]

By SilverGrace643

(UNEDITED) Imagine you and your crush on these lovely scenarios. Let your imagination unravel to each situati... More

Story Check
Teddy Bear [F Reader x M Crush]
Kitty [F Reader x M Crush]
Movie Night [F Reader x M Crush]
Gray [F Reader x M Crush]
Circus [F Reader x M Crush ]
Senpai [F Reader x M Crush]
Pick up Lines [GN Reader x GN Crush]
Paper Messages [GN Reader x GN Crush]
Hide and Seek [GN reader x GN Crush]
Comfort [GN Reader x GN Crush]
Unexpected Kiss [GN Reader x F Crush]
Chances [GN Reader x F Crush]
Art is Perfection [Female]
Future [Female]
Asleep [Female]
Selfie [Female]
Emoticons [Female]
Follow Me [Male]
Three Words [Female] (1)
Nothing But A Memory
Three words [Female] (2)
Pocky Time [Female]
Yandere Crush [Female]
Too Little, Too Much (Male reader x Perfectionist Crush)
Avoid [Female]
Third Party [Female]
New Year Special [Female] (1)
New Year Special [Female] (2)
Nothing But A Memory | Part 2
Best Friend [Female]
The Ring [Female]
Voice Message [Female]
Kohai [Male]
Senpai [Female] [2]
Stargazing [Female]
French Fries? [Female]
Classmate Love [Female]
7 years [Female]
Christmas Special [Female]
Secret Admirer (Bloopers)
Teddy Bear (Bloopers)
Here We Go Again [Female]
The World Ends [Female]
Memories [The World Ends: Part 2]
Celestial Finale [Female]
Mistletoe [Female]
Celestial Finale [Alternate Ending]
Masked Perfection [Female]
Puns [Female]
Genocide (TEASER)
Genocide [Female] [1]
Flirting 999 (TEASER)
Genocide [2]
Flirting 999 (Part 1)
Blue Rose [Female]
Meow Meow [Genderless]
Mahal Kita [Female]
Lovestruck: Part I [Female]
Fallen [Female]
Jealousy (Lovestruck: Part II)
Team Building (Lovestruck: Bonus Part)
Kitty (Bloopers)
Holding On [Male]
Holding On [Bonus] [Male]
Flirting 999 [G Reader x M Crush]
Please Don't Notice Me Senpai [Female]
Little Nightmares [Fluff]
Calling [Preview]
Calling [Part 1]
Calling [2]
My Hacker ๐Ÿ’˜ [Preview] [Female]
My Hacker ๐Ÿ’˜ [Female]
My Hacker [2]
In Love With A Star ๐ŸŒน[Preview]
Criminal Reader x Police Crush [Preview]
Epic Rap Battle of the history! [Female]
Attention ๐Ÿ“บ๐ŸŽฎ [Preview]
Peanut Butter Jelly Much? ๐Ÿฏ [Preview]
In Love With A Star ๐ŸŒน
Police Crush x Criminal Reader [Female]
Pieces [Preview]
Love at its Best [Preview]
Tweet [Preview]
Preparing Truth or Dare.
So far...
Bow down to me [Preview]
Tweet [Female]
Butler's Girl [Preview]
Dear~ [Teaser]
Lead me to Love [Female]
Kill Them All [Female]
Yandere-Kun [Male]
Ms. Clean Freak (Male)
Tweet [Part 2]
That's Mine [Female]
Writer's Block [Female]
Writer's Block [Preview]
Butler's Girl (Female)
Just A Fan? [Female Reader]
Daydream โ™ก
Too Late [Male Reader]
Birthday Special [GN Reader x GN Crush]
Author's note
Requests

Secret Admirer [F Reader x M Crush]

128K 1.4K 2.5K
By SilverGrace643

This one is being revised. So, if you do notice some grammatical errors, don't hesitate to correct me. Thank you! Lovelots. 💜

Y/N- Your name
C/B/N- Crush's bestfriend
C/N- Your Crush
B/F/N - Your Best friend

------------

There were a lot of times when you seperate yourself among the crowd. Quiet places were your ultimate bestfriend --- especially when you love reading. You spent your time mostly on reading Manga.

It was something about a tragic story of humanity or some sort.

Whatever it was, it was really good and it caught your attention a lot. Sometimes, you'd even sneak while the teacher was discussing. One more chapter, indeed.

Your hands softly turned the pages as you sat quietly on a bench. The rooftops weren't much visited by the other students during break times so you thought that it would be the perfect place to finish the one you were reading.

Well, that's what you thought.

You didn't even notice that a special someone was trying to get your attention. More like, waving their hands in front of you.

Their hands were so close to your face --- inches almost --- yet you paid no attention whatsoever on the person. Your manga was much more important anyway.

You finally noticed them when they lightly poked your nose. The audacity. It was just a touch but it turned out to be annoying afterwards.

They kept poking your nose and pinching your cheeks until you could almost feel that your face was getting too red. You looked up at them,  a death glare evident as you raised your manga and covered your face.

You were in the good part of the story and they just had to ruin it up.

They didn't stop though.

"Y/N!" Someone said as they kept waving their hands in front of you and kept poking your face with their finger. You hands twitched as you held the manga tight and shifted in your seat. 

They then pouted as you tried to ignore the person in front of you. You knew that it was your best friend but you needed some space for now.

Please, just let me read.

Seconds turned into minutes as they didn't surrender any further. You knew that you had no choice but to talk to them.

Even if it means to stop reading your manga.

You then saw B/F/N, smiling. You knew they had something planned out but you didn't know what it was. Heck, they were smirking as well. Probably enjoying their victory.

"What do you want?" A hint of venom was clear on your tone as they just scoffed and playfully punched your arm.

"Duh, I came here to see you! I missed you after class since it was boring and all," they claimed as they rubbed their arms, hiding something from you.

Your eyes squinted at first, trying to get a peek but they kept on moving away so you had no choice but to roll your eyes and cross your arms.

You gave them that look and then they randomly screamed like a fangirl. You widened your eyes as they kept cheering, attracting some attention.

After a while, they calmed down but their smile was still plastered on their face --- which creeped you out for some reason. But, hey, this is your friend you're talking about. You're used to it.

"Would you stop making a ruckus? You're going to attract other students inside!" You said as they just nodded at your comment --- being silent all of the sudden.

This friend of yours, you can never change them indeed. They're weird but that's probably why you love them.

Once you stood up, you were surprised to see them still staring back at you. Please, just say something. I don't want any suspense hanging between us.

As if they read your mind, they then started to spill whatever they had wanted to keep for so long. "I'm just so happy that I can't contain myself! By the way, C/B/N told me to tell you to go to the gym."

Oh, it's just C/B/N wanting me to go to the gym.

Wait, C/B/N wants me to go to the...what?

"Why? I'm not fat though." Your eyebrows furrowed at that. They told me to what? You then looked at your body.

You weren't that fat. Just plain average. How dare they. You don't think that there's anything wrong --- which was actually a fact.

B/F/N then turned around to face you when they were about to leave and shrugged. "I don't know man. Maybe. Though, they said it's pretty important."

Diet? I don't think so. You're already okay with with your weight. What's up with them?

So, you closed your manga and started to walk to the gym. You sling your bag on your shoulder as you thought about what might happen.

Maybe facing them was the great idea to solve this. You do hope that you could contain yourself around them --- 'cause you were feeling upset at this point.

---
Your shoes clicked and echoed throughout the whole gym. There was no people inside. Nobody. Just some gym equipments laying around. Now, tell me, was C/B/N pranking you? You could never tell but you were pissed as hell.

"C/B/N! Where are you?!" You yelled as you walked slowly, beginning to think that it was just a prank. You sighed, knowing that you had just been fooled. You actually wasted those few minutes for nothing. If you hadn't come, you would have probably finished a chapter.

Unexpevtedly, a ball quickly rolled forward to you. It was a dodgeball and you quickly looked around. What the hell? It can't just roll by itself.

"Hey! I know that this is a prank! Would you just stop?" you yelled loudly as you then heard some shuffling around the corner. You shrugged, thinking that it was just someone packing their stuff.

Once you took another glance at the ball, you saw a little sticky note. Huh.

Picking it up, you saw a note saying:

"Y/N, I..."

Now, you were very confused. A ball with a sticky note. That means that there is someone here. But maybe they're shy to show themself? So, you waited for another --- feeling a bit guilty for judging so suddenly.

After a few minutes, a paper plane also flew next to you. Not really a perfect landing since it landed on the floor though. You picked it up once again and opened it. It now says...

"You must be so confused right now. If you want to know the truth, meet me outside the school. I'll be waiting."

You wondered if someone was playing with you but you followed it. Might as well do it since you were about to leave anyways.

Time passed by so quickly as you felt the world stopping as soon as you walked outside the school.

There stood C/N under a tree, holding a red rose. He looked at you as he gave you a smile. A genuine one. His eyes shined as he finally approached you and gave you the rose. Another note was on his hand.

"Go on, open it." You then heard him so clearly as you slowly took it from his hands. Trembling, you read the words written out loud as you couldn't believe that this was real. The three words you wanted to hear for so long.

"I love you."

You looked to C/N with a startled look. He smiled sweetly and hold your hand. Are you dreaming? No, you can't be. You felt his touch.

"Y/N, from the first day we met, I knew that you were the one. I never got the time to show you because you kept avoiding me from time to time."

"Well, I do avoid you at some point of time since I knew that you wouldn't love me back. I knew that I wasn't really important. But, here I am. Confessing to you. It was quite funny how I got the courage to do so."

"Now, I'm here, asking you..." He said as he raised your hand up to his lips and kissed it.

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" He stated as he smiled sweetly at you, making you a blushing mess.

Your cheeks felt hot and you almost felt like you were going to faint soon. But still, you managed a nod with a smile on your face. You then hugged him afterwards as he returned it.

But you didn't expect the real matchmaker to be here with you.

"Took you a long time, eh?" You both heard someone saying as you looked around. You saw Silver-chan, smirking as she clapped.

"Finally, an OTP of mine has sailed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.6K 54
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
182K 11.7K 45
ุนุงุฏุฉู‹ ู…ุง ุชุฃุชูŠ ุงู„ุนุงุฆูู„ุฉ ุฃูˆู„ุงู‹ุŒ ุจุถุฌูŠุฌู‡ุงุŒ ูˆุญูุณู‡ุงุŒ ูˆุญุฑูˆุจูู‡ุง ุงู„ุฏุงุฆูู…ุฉ ุฑุบู…ุงู‹ ุนู† ุฃู…ุงู†ูู‡ุง ุงู„ู…ูุณุชู‚ุฑุŒ ุฌูŠุดูƒ ุงู„ู…ูุชุตุฏูŠุŒ ู…ุญุทุฉ ุฅูŠุตุงู„ูƒุŒ ู…ู„ุฌุฃูƒ ุงู„ุฏุงุฆูู…ุŒ ูˆูŠู‚ูŠู†ูƒ ุงู„ูˆุญูŠุฏุŒ...
231K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
21.4K 1.6K 41
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...