Wendy's Sister (Gravity Falls...

By JessWriter14

My name is Meagan Corduroy, younger sister to Wendy Corduroy, and daughter to Manly Dan. I'm twelve years old... More

Intro
Meet Meagan
Tourist Trapped
Wendy's Interrogation
The Legend of the Gobblewonker
Headhunters
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel
The Inconveniencing
Secrets Revealed
Confession a.k.a Story Time
Dipper vs Manliness
Double Dipper
Irrational Treasure
Not What He Seems
The Time Traveler's Pig
Best/Worst B-Day Ever
Authors note
Another authors note
Fight Fighters (part 1)
Fight Fighters (part 2)
A/n
The results are in
First Date
Random
Little Dipper (part 1)
Little Dipper (part 2)
Summerween (part 1)
Summerween (part 2)
Boss Mabel (part 1)
Bottomless Pit! (Part 1)
Bottomless Pit! (part 2)
The Deep End
Carpet Diem (part 1)
Carpet Diem (part 2)
Boyz Crazy (part 1)
Boyz Crazy (part 2)
Land Before Swine (part 1)
Land Before Swine (part 2)
Dreamscaperers (part 1)
Happy Anniversary!
Dreamscaperers (part 2)
Gideon Rises (part 1)
Gideon Rises (part 2)
Scary-oke (part 1)
Scary-oke (part 2)
Into the Bunker (part 1)
Into the Bunker (part 2)
The Golf War (part 1)
The Golf War (part 2)
Sock Opera (part 1)
Sock Opera (part 2)
Monster
Soos and the Real Girl (part 1)
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Another Very Important Author's Note
Soos and the Real Girl (part 2)
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Hands Off
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - A-Bacon-ings
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Clay Day
Society of the Blind Eye (part 1)
Society of the Blind Eye (part 2)
Q&A
The Questions and Their Answers
Blendin's Game (part 1)
Blendin's Game (part 2)
Sad Author's note with Spoilers
The Love God
Important Authors Note
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 1)
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 2)
Extremely Important Author's Note
Not What He Seems (part 1)
Not What He Seems (part 2)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 1)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 2)
Done
A Tale of Two Stans (part 3)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 4)
I'm Sorry Author's Note
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 1)
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 2)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 1)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 2)
The Last Mabelcorn
Face It
Left Behind (Part 1)

Boss Mabel (part 2)

1.4K 47 10
By JessWriter14

Meagan P.O.V

I had decided to go check on Dipper to see how his exhibit was doing. "Ladies and gentlemen! My name's Honest Dipper, and unlike my cheating uncle, I have something to show you that isn't a hoax! It nearly killed me getting him into that cage, behold, part gremlin, part goblin, the gremloblin!" I heard Dipper say and my eyes widened. I ran into the exhibits to see Dipper pulling a sheet off a cage to show a couple. The creature was growling and pulling on the cage bars. Dipper patted the journal that was in his vest. The creature then roared some more and spit out a skeleton arm. What was Dipper thinking!? I love him, but he can be really idiotic! Wait....wait?

"Well that's fun," the man commented.

"It's fake, honey. You can see the strings," the woman said, not convinced.

"What!? Those aren't strings, that's body hair!" Dipper defended.

The woman turned to look at another exhibit. "Oh, look at this dear. The six-packalope."

The man laughed. "Wordplay!" He took a picture.

"No, everything else here is fake," Dipper said, pulling the couple back over to the cage. "This is a real paranormal beats. Hey, fun fact about this little guy, if you look into his eyes, you can see your worst nightmare," Dipper said. The couple looked into the creature's eyes and their eyes went wide and yellow. "Amazing, right? I work for tips," Dipper said. The couple started shaking if fear and they couldn't turn away.

"Dang it, Dipper!" I said. I ran over and waved my hand in front of their eyes. I took out my phone and dialed 911.

"Hello, 911, what is your emergency?" a female voice asked.

"Hi, I'm an employee at the Mystery Shack and we have a couple in traumatic shock, they won't respond to motion or anything. They just keep shaking in fear," I explained.

"All right, what's your address?"

"The Mystery Shack, 618, Gopher Road."

"All right, an ambulance is on its way."

"Thank you," I said and ended the call. I sighed and faced Dipper. "Dip, did it ever occur to you that if you mention the whole 'see your worst nightmare if you look into its eyes' thing might lead people to, oh I don't know, look into its eyes!?" I snapped. Dipper looked sheepish and scratched the back of his head. All of a sudden, two paramedics came in with a stretcher and took the couple out. We followed them out.

As the couple was put into the ambulance, Dipper started waving. "Thanks again for visiting! Uhhhh..." his voice trailed off. We both sighed and walked back inside. We sat down next to Mabel, who was leaning against the counter. "Well, I just made two people go insane."

"And I had to call 911," I added.

"How about you?" Dipper asked Mabel.

"I'm so tired. I gave Wendy the day off so I had to do her job," Mabel explained.

"Well, maybe you need to start being a little bit tougher around here," I suggested and Dipper nodded in agreement.

"No way, that's what Stan would do!" Mabel refused. "I just need to think positive, be friendly, and everything will work out fine." All of a sudden, the wall broke down, and we all looked over the counter to see the gremloblin standing there roaring. All the tourists screamed and ran out of the Shack.

"What? How did he get out of his locked cage!?" Dipper asked incredulously.

Mabel looked guilty. "Well... I sorta kinda put a key in the cage for his 5 minute break..." Mabel confessed and Dipper and I looked at her in disbelief.

"YOU GAVE HIM A BREAK?!" I freaked.

"He's an employee...sort of," Mabel defended.

I face palmed and sighed. "We've got to round him up. Where's Soos?" Dipper asked.

"He was stressed out so I told him to take a soothing nature walk," Mabel said.

"Great, now we're down two staff members," I said. I saw the TV on in the living room and it was on Cash Wheel to reveal....Mr. Pines?! I nudged Dipper and Mabel and pointed at the TV.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Stan Pines is poised to become our grand champion! Anything to say to your fans out there?" the host asked Mr. Pines.

"See you tomorrow night, Mabel!" he laughed and held up a 'Loser' shirt.

The creature then threw a Mayan calendar at us and it missed us by inches. We ran past it and hid in the living room. I peeked around the broken wall to see the creature putting a bunch of stickers on his face. "What do we do? He's awarding himself stickers that he didn't even earn!" Mabel cried.

Dipper pulled out the journal. "Uh, got it! When fighting a gremloblin, use water..." Dipper started. Mabel got up, grabbed a glass of water and ran out from our hiding spot. I saw her throw water at the creature and it roared. "...only as a last resort as water will make him much much scarier!" Dipper finished.

"AH! Who writes sentences like that!?" I cried. I looked around again and saw the creature roar as it grew bigger and grew spikes. Mabel ran back to us. A coo-coo clock went off and the creature breathed fire on it making it blow up.

"Don't worry, he's gotta leave eventually!" Dipper said.

Much, much later, we were still hiding and the gremloblin hasn't left yet. He kept playing with the singing salmon on the wall. I rubbed my temples as the voice went off again. "I'm the singin' salmon spendin' all day jammin'. I'm the singin' salmon spendin' all day jammin'." The voice kept repeating and I was so close to just hitting my head off the wall.

"Ughh, why doesn't he just leave?" Mabel asked.

"I don't know but if he doesn't stop pressing that..." Dipper covered my mouth for two words, "...button, I swear I'm gonna go nuts," I said, rubbing my temples even more. Dipper squeezed my hand in comfort.

I saw the creature finally stop, but then he sniffed and started eating the money out of the money jar. "Our profits!" Mabel cried and ran out to the creature.

"Mabel, wait!" Dipper said.

"Stop, stop!" Mabel pleaded. Dipper and I got up and ran out after her.

The creature looked at Mabel and picked her up making her scream. "Don't look into his evil eye, you'll see your worst nightmare!" I warned.

"I wish we had an evil eye to show him!" Mabel said and she looked the creature in the eye. "Oh no! Ahh.."

"Wait. Hey monster!" Dipper attracted the creature's attention. "Take a look at this!" Dipper said and held up a mirror. The creature looked into it, before dropping Mabel and breaking through another wall leaving, finally. "Well at least he didn't do that much damage," Dipper said, trying to look on the bright side.

The creature grew wings and flew away, accidentally hitting the totem pole, breaking the top off, making it fall onto a car, making the alarm go off. "Oh boy," I said.

"Dipper, Meagan, it's the third day!" Mabel said holding up a clock. We've been here all night?! "We've only got 7 hours to earn back our profits, or I've got to wear that loser shirt all summer!" Mabel cried.

Soos and Wendy then walked in. "Hey guys! Am I nuts, or does this place look different?" Wendy asked looking around.

"Wendy! Soos! Am I glad to see you. We've got a lot of work to do but if we hurry, w can still beat Stan!" Mabel said.

"Uh, yeah. I've got a little headache so...maybe I should like, not work today," Wendy said, making up and excuse. I glared and scowled at her, clenching my fists hard. I cannot believe she's taking advantage of Mabel like this, again! Dipper took my hand squeezed it. 'Calm down' he mouthed.

"And I actually just met this pack of wolves, and I think they're gonna like, raise me as one of their own, so I should really be at the den right now," Soos said.

"But-but," Mabel faltered, holding her troll pen up.

"But hey, see ya on Monday," Wendy said as she and Soos head to leave.

Soos pointed to the popsicles. "Uh, BTW, is anyone gonna eat these?" he asked.

Mabel started twitching angrily before snapping the troll pen with one hand. "ENOUGH!" she shouted. Wendy and Soos turned around and Dipper and I gasped. "I have HAD IT! I fought a monster to save this business, and this is how you repay me?! I'm gonna get an ulcer from your lollygagging!"

"Lollygagging?" Wendy questioned.

"Ulcer? You're acting... different," Soos pointed out. Yeah, she's acting like, like Mr. Pines!

"You shut your yaps!" Mabel snapped, making Soos and Wendy gasp. "I've been doing everyone's job while you bums have been bleeding me dry!"

"But I-"

"No buts except yours on the floor cleaning!" Mabel cut Wendy off. "Now quit loafing and get to work!"

"Yes, Mabel," Wendy said.

"That's yes, BOSS!" Mabel corrected. She slammed her hand on the counter and Mr. Pines' fez fell off the coat stand onto her head. She looked at herself in the mirror and gasped. "Dipper, Meagan, what have I become?" she asked us.

I put my hand on her shoulder comfortingly. "What you had to, Mabel. What you had to," Dipper said.

"We've got 7 hours to turn this around! Let's go people!" Mabel ordered holding up the money jar. Mabel called a contractor and got a construction crew at the Shack to fix everything. She was yelling into a megaphone. "Time is money, hard hat! You got complaints, file them with the complaint department!" Mabel said holding up the trash can, then clutching her back. "Ughh, my back," she said. A tour bus then pulled up. "Dipper, Meagan, we've got tourists at 9 o'clock!"

"But what do we show them?" I asked.

"Real magic just freaks people out," Dipper added.

"Figure something out, knuckleheads!" Mabel ordered. Dipper and I looked at each other before coming to a silent agreement. We both ran inside and changed into mini Mr. Pines suits, minus the hat and we took the tourists on Mr. Pines' normal routine.

"Ladies and gentle-tourists! This shack is filled with wonders, NEVER before seen by human eyes! Behold, the horrible GIANT QUESTION BABY!" I said directing the tourists' attention to Soos dressed in the Questiony outfit.

"Am I a man? Am I a baby? These are legitimate questions," Soos said. The tourists gasped.

"Have you picture taken with it for a buck. Uh, ten bucks," Dipper said adding a 0 onto the $1. "A hundred bucks!" he corrected and added another 0. After the tour, the tourists left happy. Dipper and I waved to them as they left. "We put the fun in no refunds!" Dipper called.

We walked back into the Shack and pulled off our eye patches. "How'd we do?" I asked.

"We filled the whole jar!" Mabel said and we all cheered. Dipper kissed my cheek and I hugged him. Dipper took out a calculator and started dividing up the money.

"Minus the money to replace all the furniture and supplies to fix the Shack, that leaves us..." Dipper trailed off.

Mabel held up a dollar bill. "One dollar," she said disappointed. The timer buzzed at zero.

"Tick-tock! Time's up, kids!" We turned to see Mr. Pines standing there holding another timer.

"Oh, no!" Mabel cried.

"Nice to see you learned how to dress while I was gone," Mr. Pines said to Dipper and I. We looked at him offended.

"How much did you beat us by?" Mabel asked.

"I won $300,000! And then... I was on the final question. A six-letter word you use to ask for something politely. I got it wrong and I lost everything. It was..." Mr. Pines said trailing off at the end.

"Please," Mabel finished.

"Apparently, that word can make you money," he said sadly.

"So, wait," I spoke up. "If you lost everything, then that means...Mabel! You won!" I cheered.

"We did it!" everybody but Mr. Pines cheered. Dipper hugged me close.

"Wait. What did we win again?" Soos asked.

"Well, according to our bet, I guess Mabel's the new boss?" Mr. Pines said.

We all ran over to him. "No! No! Don't do that!" we all pleaded him.

"Huh? What?" Mr. Pines asked confused.

"Grunkle Stan, I had no idea how hard it was being boss. This place was cuckoo bananas until I started barking orders at people like you," Mabel said as she handed Mr. Pines his fez back.

"Yeah, well, I got to admit. It's kind of nice to be back, ya know?" Mr. Pines said, putting his arms on the twins' shoulders. He then retracted his arms. "Okay, okay, that's enough, get offa me! And Soos, Wendy; get to work!" he yelled before clearing his throat. "Ahem. Please," he said and Wendy and Soos walked out of the Shack. Mr. Pines clutched his chest. "Uhh! Still hurts," he groaned.

Dipper then got a smirk on his face. "Mabel, didn't your agreement say something about Stan having to do some kind of apology dance if he lost?" he asked.

"N-no. No, it didn't," Mr. Pines stuttered.

"Actually, yeah, I think I have it in my notes here," Mabel said with an equally devious smirk.

"No! That never happened!" Mr. Pines tried to cover.

Wendy came back in laughing, having heard the whole thing. "Ha ha! I'll get the camera!" she said.

"All right, let me just..." Mr. Pines said before running out.

"Grunkle Stan!!" Mabel yelled.

When we had finally caught Mr. Pines and got him into a sparkly orange track suit, we started filming. "Uuuh look, I'm not gonna..." Mr. Pines started to protest.

"Do it!" Mabel ordered.

Mr. Pines sighed and started singing and dancing. " 'I'm Stan, and I was wrong. I'm singing the Stan Wrong Song. I shouldn't have taken that chance. Now here's my remorseful dance.' "

"Do the kicks!" Mabel ordered and Mr. Pines kicked. "Jazzier!" Mr. Pines tried to kick jazzier and his hat fell off his head. Gompers the goat then came over and started chewing on it.

"Hey, gimme that!" Mr. Pines said trying to pull the hat out of Gompers mouth before throwing his back out. "Ow! My back!"

"What do you think?" Mabel asked Waddles. He oinked in reply. "Take thirty!" Mabel ordered. Dipper and I laughed. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. I put my head on his shoulder. Ok, so a few good things came out of the past three days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 258 8
You're a 17-year old goth girl who happens to be moving to gravity falls. Which is great with you because you love the strange and unusual. You move...
8K 161 23
Hello reader, my name is Mavis Pines! I'm 12 years old and currently living in Gravity Falls Oregon with my triplet siblings Mason and Mabel as well...
35.5K 2.3K 164
12 year old Mabel Pines takes her 7 year old younger brother Dipper with her to Gravity Falls to stay with their great uncle for the summer. She's st...
80.1K 953 15
you are the new kid on town you had to move do to your dad found a better job on your first day at a new high school you meet a nice and sweet girl m...