Wendy's Sister (Gravity Falls...

By JessWriter14

My name is Meagan Corduroy, younger sister to Wendy Corduroy, and daughter to Manly Dan. I'm twelve years old... More

Intro
Meet Meagan
Tourist Trapped
Wendy's Interrogation
The Legend of the Gobblewonker
Headhunters
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel
The Inconveniencing
Secrets Revealed
Confession a.k.a Story Time
Dipper vs Manliness
Double Dipper
Irrational Treasure
Not What He Seems
The Time Traveler's Pig
Best/Worst B-Day Ever
Authors note
Another authors note
Fight Fighters (part 1)
Fight Fighters (part 2)
A/n
The results are in
First Date
Random
Little Dipper (part 1)
Little Dipper (part 2)
Summerween (part 2)
Boss Mabel (part 1)
Boss Mabel (part 2)
Bottomless Pit! (Part 1)
Bottomless Pit! (part 2)
The Deep End
Carpet Diem (part 1)
Carpet Diem (part 2)
Boyz Crazy (part 1)
Boyz Crazy (part 2)
Land Before Swine (part 1)
Land Before Swine (part 2)
Dreamscaperers (part 1)
Happy Anniversary!
Dreamscaperers (part 2)
Gideon Rises (part 1)
Gideon Rises (part 2)
Scary-oke (part 1)
Scary-oke (part 2)
Into the Bunker (part 1)
Into the Bunker (part 2)
The Golf War (part 1)
The Golf War (part 2)
Sock Opera (part 1)
Sock Opera (part 2)
Monster
Soos and the Real Girl (part 1)
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Another Very Important Author's Note
Soos and the Real Girl (part 2)
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Hands Off
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - A-Bacon-ings
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Clay Day
Society of the Blind Eye (part 1)
Society of the Blind Eye (part 2)
Q&A
The Questions and Their Answers
Blendin's Game (part 1)
Blendin's Game (part 2)
Sad Author's note with Spoilers
The Love God
Important Authors Note
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 1)
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 2)
Extremely Important Author's Note
Not What He Seems (part 1)
Not What He Seems (part 2)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 1)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 2)
Done
A Tale of Two Stans (part 3)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 4)
I'm Sorry Author's Note
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 1)
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 2)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 1)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 2)
The Last Mabelcorn
Face It
Left Behind (Part 1)

Summerween (part 1)

2.6K 51 39
By JessWriter14

Dipper P.O.V

Grunkle Stan had decided to take us out of the shack today to do some shopping which I had no idea why though. As soon as we pulled into a parking lot, Grunkle Stan drove into a spot and we got out to see he had crashed into a 'handicap parking' sign. "Here we are, the Summerween Superstore!" Grunkle Stan said.

"Wait, Summer-what?" I asked in confusion.

"Summerween!" Grunkle Stan pulled out a calendar. "The people of this town love Halloween so much, they celebrate it twice a year. And wouldn't you know it, it's today," he clarified for us.

"Do you always carry that calendar in your pocket?" I asked him weirdly.

Grunkle Stan paused for a second before answering. "Yes."

"Summerween? Something about this feels unnatural," Mabel remarked.

"There's free candy," Soos said and Mabel and I smirked at each other. We raced inside the store. Mabel hopped inside a wheelbarrow and I started driving it down the aisles.

"TO THE COSTUME AISLE!" we shouted. I eventually started swerving the wheelbarrow and we accidentally hit a pile of jack o'melons, knocking it and us over. We fell into a fit of laughter.

"Have the police come and eject the Pines family from the store," I heard a female voice say over the PA system. Mabel and I looked at each other before quickly picking up the wheelbarrow and racing out of the store with Soos and Grunkle Stan.

"You paid for the stuff, right?" Mabel checked with Grunkle Stan.

"Of course!" he replied as we got into the car with all the stuff. I'm pretty sure that he was lying but oh well. We ended up backing up into an inflatable decoration before Stan shouted, "Let's move!" and we drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mabel, Soos and I were sitting in the living room after we got home from the store, and Mabel and I were so excited for tonight. "I'm so excited!" Mabel squealed.

"We're gonna have the best costumes, get the most candy..." I said.

"And have the biggest stomachaches ever!" Mabel finished.

"Yeah!" "Haha, yeah!" we said as we high fived.

"Dude, I've never seen you guys so pumped," Soos, who was dress like a superhero, said from the chair.

"Well, back at home, me and Dipper were kind of the kings of Trick or Treating," Mabel said and the two of us looked proud. Mabel took out our old Trick or Treating scrapbook of past Halloweens: Kittens, Salt and Pepper, Zombies. "Twins in costumes, the people eat it up."

"Well, you dudes better be careful out there. It's a night of ghouls and goblins. Not to mention..." Soos started to warn us and he turned on a flashlight under his chin. "...the Summerween Trickster!"

"The Summer-what-what?" Mabel asked confused.

"The Trickster goes door to door, so the legend goes, eating children who lack the Summerween spirit," Soos said.

"Well, you don't have to worry about us," I popped a piece of candy into my mouth, "We've got spirit to go around," I said then coughed up the candy I was eating. "Ugh! What is this stuff?" I asked as I looked into the candy bowl. "I've never even heard of these brands. Sand Pop? Gummy chairs? Mr. Adequate Bar?"

"This is all cheap-o loser candy!" Mabel complained.

"Quiet your discontent, children, lest the Trickster overhear," Soos scolded as he took a pair of wax lips out of the bowl.

I stood up with the bowl in hand. "Your cape is caught in your fly, Soos," I told him and walked toward the window.

"Touché..." Soos said.

"Goodbye loser candy!" I said as I tossed it out the window.

Soon the doorbell rang. "Trick-or-Treaters. Quick! Give'em that terrible candy," I heard Grunkle Stan shout. Well that explains the candy.

I went to the front door and started opening the door. "Happy Summerw- AHH!" I screamed when I saw who was at the door. Wendy, Robbie and a small cloaked figure standing in the doorway.

" 'Sup, squirt," Robbie said.

"Hey Dipper," Wendy greeted.

The cloaked figure removed their hood to reveal...Meagan?! Why was she wearing a cloak? "Hey Dip!" she greeted.

"Meagan, Wendy! Ha ha!" I said nervously. I backed up into the staircase and accidentally hit my shoulder. "Ow... Wha-What's up, guys?"

"I left my jacket here. Again," Wendy said, taking her jacket off the rack by the door.

"I had agreed to take Mabel, Candy and Grenda Trick-or-Treating tonight," Meagan said. She swooshed inside and went into the living room. I don't know what, but something seemed a bit off with her.

"So what's with the candy? You're goin' Trick-or-Treating or something'?" Robbie asked me.

"Well actually I, uh-" I started but Wendy cut me off.

"Shut up, Robbie, of course he's not going Trick-or-Treating," she said. Wait, does she think I'm a child?

"But what about your sister?" Robbie asked.

"She volunteered to take the girls Trick-or-Treating. And as for the costume, Tambry and I dared her to wear it," Wendy snickered.

Ugh, what should I do? Should I go with Mabel or- "No! Uh, yeah," I hid the Trick-or-Treating scrapbook behind my back. "Trick-or-Treating is for babies," I said and laughed nervously. "I guess."

"You should come to this party with us. Tambry's parents are out of town, and it's gonna be OFF THE CHAIN!" Wendy said to me.

"Not surprised you didn't hear about it," Robbie said smugly before handing me a flyer. I took a look at it and saw that the party was at 9. I looked up to see that Wendy and Robbie had started walking toward Robbie's van.

I thought about it and made my decision. "Hey guys, wait!" I shouted after them. "Maybe I'll see you at the party."

"If you're not too busy playing dress up," Robbie remarked before Wendy elbowed him.

"It's at 9! Don't forget!" Wendy shouted and the van drove off. I looked at the flyer to the scrapbook, feeling a bit guilty for wanting to ditch my sister. "How am I gonna tell Mabel?" I heard footsteps coming so I hid both behind my back. I looked up to see Meagan and Mabel come into the hallway.

"Alright, I'm gonna go get changed!" Mabel said as she ran upstairs.

"So, what's your costume?" I asked Meagan because she was still wearing the cloak.

Meagan sighed. "This was a complete dare," Meagan said. "I'm a vampire, but not the classic kind you would see in like Dracula or something," she explained. I noticed that she looked a bit like she does when she goes all out, but not as, evil I guess. Her iris' were blood red, she was paler, her lips a darker color and her fangs were grown a bit. She removed the cloak from her shoulders and my eyes widened at her costume. It was definitely not what I was expecting, but I have to say that it wasn't bad. I know she hates it, but, man, did she look hot. "Dipper!" Meagan shouted. I realized that I was staring.

I blinked. "Wh-what?" I said.

Meagan sighed. "And people wonder why I have the cloak," she said.

"I'm sorry, seeing you in this costume has caused me to lose my words," I said. (a/n points to whoever gets the line)

Meagan rolled her eyes and put her cloak back on. "You're such a boy," she said.

Mabel then came back downstairs in her costume. "So, I think I'm going to go upstairs," I said excusing myself.

"Put on your costume while you're up there!" Mabel shouted after me. Not likely.

Meagan P.O.V

I shifted uncomfortably in the costume Wendy dared me to wear as Mabel paced around waiting for Candy and Grenda. "So, Mabel. What are you?" I asked.

"I'm strawberry jelly!" she said excitedly. "Wait till you see Dipper's costume." Mr. Pines entered the room in his costume, AKA Dracula, and started fixing it in the mirror. "Oh, cool! You and Grunkle Stan are vampire buddies!" Mabel squealed.

Mr. Pines and I looked at each other. "This was so not intentional," I said and Mr. Pines nodded.

"Agreed," he said.

Soon enough the doorbell rang and Mabel opened the door to reveal Candy and Grenda. She invited them in and decided to introduce them to Mr. Pines. "Grunkle Stan, these are my other best friends, Candy and Grenda," Mabel introduced.

"I am so sweet I could eat myself," Candy said, who was dressed up like a piece of taffy.

"Hello, Mr. Pines!" Grenda greeted.

"You got a cold, honey? Somethin' wrong with your voice there?" Mr. Pines asked, referring to Grenda's deep voice.

"What do you mean? Why would you say that?" Grenda asked, offended. Mr. Pines swished his cape and walked away.

"Is Waddles coming with us?" Candy asked Mabel.

"I wish he could, but he has some very important meetings to attend!" Mabel said and giggled. Soon Waddles walked into the room with a mini suit on and let me say, it was probably one of the most adorable things I have ever seen. Mabel picked her pig up. "File these documents under 'I', for "I have a curly tail!"" she said and Candy and Grenda started laughing. I smiled and shook my head.

"What about your brother?" Grenda asked.

"Oh man guys, just wait until you see Dipper's costume! It's amazing!" Mabel said and we heard footsteps coming from upstairs. "Here he comes now!"

Dipper came down the stairs, but he was wearing his regular clothes instead of his costume. "That is a very good Dipper costume," Candy commented.

"What the hey-hey bro-bro, where's your costume?" Mabel asked her brother.

"Look, I can't go Trick-or-Treating. I'm...uh, really sick," Dipper said and coughed. "Must have been that bad candy," he fell to the floor, "Go on without me." Grenda and Candy got sympathetic while I raised my eyebrow un-amused. Was he actually lying to his sister? On Summerween?

"Fight through it, man! Where's your Summerween spirit?" Mabel asked.

Knocking on the door interrupted the conversation, and Dipper got up to answer the door. "Trick-or-Treat," a deep male voice said from behind the door when Dipper opened it.

"Dude, really? You're a little old for this, man. Sorry," Dipper said.

"But wait, I-" the voice got cut off when Dipper slammed the door shut.

"Why'd you close the door?" Mabel asked.

"I told you, Mabel, I'm just not feeling it tonight," Dipper said and he fake coughed.

"I think a little Trick-or-Treating will make you feel better," Mabel said, matter-of-factly.

"I'm not Trick-or-Treating!" Dipper said angrily. More knocking interrupted us again and Dipper answered the door again. "Look man, just go to another house!" he said and slammed the door again.

"Dipper! Where's your Summerween hospitality?" Mabel asked.

"Yeah, Dipper, just because you're in a sour mood doesn't mean you have to be rude to other Trick-or-Treaters," I said to him.

Again, there was knocking, but Dipper just stayed where he was. "I'm not getting that," he said stubbornly.

"Well I am!" Mabel said and she answered the door. "I apologize for my brother, he came down with a case of the grumpy-grumps," she said.

"SILENCE! You have insulted me! For this you must pay...with your LIVES," the voice threatened and he leaned forward. I could just barely see a mask.

"Aww, what a cute little mask! You're a funny guy, aren't you?" Mabel asked, sweetly.

The man entered the Shack, and he didn't exactly look like a normal Trick-or-Treater. He was very tall, wearing some kind of tweed suit jacket thing and a scarecrow hat. "Funny, am I?" he asked.

Soon a little kid came to the door. "Twik-owr-Tweet! My name is Gourney," he greeted. The man picked Gourney up and ate him. "Remember meeee!" he shouted.

The five of us screamed. Dipper held me close to him. "Gourney!" Grenda shouted.

"There's only one way for you to avoid his fate," the man said. He poked Candy on the head and she clutched Grenda in fear. "I need a treat. If you can collect 500 pieces of candy, and bring it to me before the last jack o'melon goes out..." He took out a jack o'melon, lit it with his finger and then blew it out. "I will let you live."

"500 treats in one night? That's impossible!" Dipper exclaimed.

"The choice is yours, children. You must Trick-or-Treat... or DIE. Bwahahaha," the man said before climbing out of the house and onto the roof. The five of us followed him outside, all of us frightened.

"Oh my gosh Mabel, Meagan, do you realize what this means?" Dipper asked us.

"I do. It means you have to come Trick-or-Treating! Yay!" Mabel cheered and she started shaking us both.

"Seriously, Mabel? We just got threatened by a monster and that's what you're thinking about?!" I said and Dipper nodded.

"Who was that guy?" Candy asked us.

"It's the legend Soos told us about. It's true!" Mabel said.

Grenda started shaking Dipper and I. "What do we do what do we DO!" she asked us frantically.

"What's goin' on out here, dudes?" Soos said as he walked out of the Shack. "I heard a ruckus. Hehe. That's a funny word. Ruckus," he said.

"Soos, a monster is making us Trick-or-Treat or else he's gonna eat us!" I cried.

"I got a picture!" Candy said, showing Soos her phone.

"The Summerween Trickster! Oh man, dude, you guys are in crazy bonkers trouble," Soos said.

"How are we gonna get that much candy in one night?" I asked.

"There's no way!" Dipper agreed with me.

Mabel started clapping. "Listen up, people," she said. We faced her to see her standing on a box. "Now some might say that being cursed by a blood-thirsty holiday monster is a bad thing," she said.

"I wet myself," Grenda commented.

"But that monster messed with the wrong crew. With Candy's spirit, Greanda's strength, Dipper's brains, Meagan's cunningness, and...Soos here, we'll get 500 pieces of candy and have fun doing it too, even if it takes all night!" We all cheered. "To the streets!"

Dipper checked his watch. "All night? But-but I'm sick, remember?" he tried to make an excuse.

"Dipper, what's worse: getting eaten by a horrifying monster, or coming Trick-or-Treating with us?" Mabel asked.

"Well..." he droned on.

"Come on!" I said taking his arm. "This will be fun," I said.

"Really, Meg?"

I gave him a look. "Will you come willingly if I gave you a kiss?"

"Maybe..." he said. I gave him a quick peck and started walking with the others. "That's it?!" he shouted after me and I laughed. "Ugh." He quickly caught up to us. "I don't understand why we can't just buy our candy and be done with it," Dipper complained.

"That sorta takes the fun out of Trick-or-Treat-or-Die," Mabel said.

"I'm trying to take the DIE out of Trick-or-Treat-or-Die," Dipper remarked.

"Let's start there," I said pointing to Lazy Susan's house.

We all walked up to the house. "Trick-or-Treat!" we said.

"Is everyone in costume?" she asked. No. Oh crap. She pointed at each of us and guessed what we are. "Chimney sweep," Grenda, "elephant man," Soos, "squeegee," Candy, "ant farm," Mabel, "phone booth," me, "Oh and what are you supposed to be?" she asked Dipper.

"Uh, actually, I'm not dressed up as anything. We're, we're kinda in a hurry, here," Dipper explained.

"Oh. I see," Lazy Susan said and gave all of us except Dipper one piece of candy. "Enjoy!" she shouted and slammed the door on us.

Candy and Grenda both took their pieces of candy out of their bags and held them up. "One piece of black licorice?" Grenda said.

"Circus peanut! This is loser candy," Candy said.

"Five pieces of candy?! This is gonna take forever!" Dipper complained.

"We've gotta up our game, Dipper. You gotta put on your costume," Mabel ordered.

"I told you, I'm not up to it, Mabel!" he snapped and he fake coughed again.

"Oh, really?" a deep voice said. The Trickster sat on top of Soos's shoulders and he picked out the piece of candy from Soos's bag. "I've seen better," he remarked. The Trickster climbed off of Soos's shoulders and onto a roof, holding a jack o'melon. "Tick tock." He blew out the candle and hopped over the house.

I looked at Dipper. "So what was that about being too sick to wear a costume?" I asked him. He sighed and kicked a rock. That's more like it.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Introducing, for the first time in public..." Mabel began and Dipper walked out in his costume. "TADAH! Peanut Butter and Jelly!" she said. I covered my mouth to hide my smile and laughter.

"Awwwww!" Soos, Candy and Grenda cooed.

Candy took out her phone and took a picture. "I will make you internet famous," she said.

"Send that picture to me," I whispered.

"Hey! Erase that!" Dipper ordered and he checked his watch. "Let's just get this over with, okay?"

"Over with! Over with!" Mabel, Candy, Grenda and Soos chanted as we walked away.

Mabel and Dipper walked up to a house with their bags, while the rest of us watched from a distance with our bags and a wheelbarrow. Dipper rang the doorbell. "Do you really think this will make a difference?" Dipper asked.

Mabel was about to answer when a biker answered the door. The twins started dancing and said, "Hat a tat ah, Tah tah ta... TWIIIIINS!" The biker started tearing up and he dumped his whole bowl of candy into the twins' bags. They smiled, laughed and ran toward us waving. "Let's get that candy, guys!" I said and we split up.

~~~~~~~~~

"34, 35..." Mabel counted. Candy climbed into the wheelbarrow.

"36. You see? Because-"

"Yeah, I get it."

~~~~~~~~~~

"22, 23, 24. A hundred and twenty-four!" I counted. People started blowing out jack o'melons and Dipper and I looked at each other in worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were adding more candy to the wheelbarrow while Dipper was counting. "C'mon, c'mon!" he ordered.

~~~~~~~~~

We walked up to the next house, we were in a hurry so we didn't bother checking whose house it was. We rang the doorbell and Toby Determind opened the door. "Hello," he said and we screamed.

"What a horrible mask!" Mabel cried.

"That's just my face. This is a mask," he said and put on a monster mask. "Roar!"

"Oh, yeah. That's actually better," Soos commented and we nodded. Toby sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"498, 499. We did it!" Mabel counted and we all cheered. Dipper took my hand and kissed my cheek. "All we need is one more piece of candy."

"And it's only 8:30. Perfect timing!" Dipper said looking at his watch. My smile faltered a bit, 8:30?

Mabel hugged Dipper. "And your cough went away too!" she cheered.

"Dude, I'm gonna go around and grab the truck. Soos, away!" he shouted and ran off.

"Last one to the last house is a pair of wax lips!" Mabel said.

"Not me! Nooo!" Grenda cried. The four of us ran down the sidewalk, but I stopped and turned to see Dipper not following us.

I decided to go wait with him, but when I turned the corner, I heard, "Oh hey, Wendy. What's up?" Dipper asked. I saw him standing there talking to Wendy, who was in Robbie's van. What's going on? Mabel came up to me with a smile and waved the last piece of candy, but I shushed her and pointed at Dipper.

"Are you comin' to the party?" Wendy asked. Wait, Dipper was going to ditch us to hang with the gang at Tambry's?

"What are you doing out here?" I heard Robbie ask.

"Oh, um. Haha, I'm on my way. I like watching the Trick-or-Treaters. Reminds me of when I was a kid," Dipper said and he wiped his nose.

"Ok, then. You're coming, right?" Wendy asked.

"Definitely, definitely," Dipper confirmed.

"Cool. See you there," Wendy said and they drove off.

"Later, guys," Dipper called.

"You're going to a party?" Mabel finally spoke up.

"Well, hey, I-" Dipper tried to explain.

Mabel threw the last piece of candy at Dipper. "That's why you were acting so weird and trying to hurry us! You're not sick at all! So if it wasn't for this crazy monster, you were gonna ditch me! On our favorite holiday!" Mabel snapped.

"Ooohh," Grenda and Candy said.

"That is extremely low, Dipper. I cannot believe you!" I snapped. "You were gonna ditch your sister and your girlfriend to hang out with the gang at Tambry's!"

"What happened to the Dipper who used to love Halloween?!" Mabel cried. She looked around and her eyes widened. "And where's all the candy?!" she demanded. Candy, Grenda and I all looked around too.

"Relax, relax. I left it right here. Behind this bush," he said pushing the bush aside. He looked over the bush and his eyes widened. "Oh no."

We all looked over to see the wheelbarrow knocked over and all the candy was floating down the river. "What did you do!?" I snapped at him. I'm pretty sure my eyes were glowing red now and my fangs were a bit longer, but that happens when I'm mad.

He held his hands up in front of me. "Well, I-pch I-!" he tried to explain.

"Uh, guys?" Grenda got our attention. All of the jack o'melons on the street were out.

"Oh no! All the jack o'melons are out!" Mabel cried.

"Look!" Dipper shouted and pointed toward the junk yard. Old Man McGucket was about to blow out the last jack o'melon.

"Ehehe! Goodnight!" he said and inhaled.

We all gasped and ran toward him. "Stop!" Mabel yelled.

"What?" he asked.

"Nonononnonoo. Don't don't don't!" we all shouted.

"Eh? What's happening?" Old Man McGucket asked in confusing.

"Just don't blow out that candle!" I said.

He pulled out an ear horn. "What?"

"Don't blow out that candle!" I shouted.

He didn't say anything for a second. "I'm old Man McGucket!" he said and inhaled.

"Wait!" Dipper cried.

Before OMM could blow it out, Grenda hockey checked him and grabbd the jack o'melon. "Sorry," she apologized. He climbed over a pile of cars muttering something.

"Phew, that was close," Dipper said and we all sighed. The candle went out.

"Uh oh," Mabel said.

"Knock knock." We looked up to see the Trickster standing before us down the street. Grenda dropped the jack o'melon making it smash. We are in so much trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 2.3K 164
12 year old Mabel Pines takes her 7 year old younger brother Dipper with her to Gravity Falls to stay with their great uncle for the summer. She's st...
61.1K 2.1K 58
[COMPLETED] . . . SUMMARY (Gravity Falls Anti-Gravity Au- Wendy and Soos are 12 years old while Dipper and Mabel are the teenagers) 12 year-old, Wend...
65.1K 2.3K 18
This is a story about (y/n), a girl who just moved to Gravity Falls, since she just moved out of her parents house. She meets the Pine Twins and a pa...
304K 5.7K 47
Dipper Pines thought that a summer in Gravity Falls with his twin sister Mabel and his weird great uncle Stan working at the Mystery Shack would be t...