Wendy's Sister (Gravity Falls...

By JessWriter14

My name is Meagan Corduroy, younger sister to Wendy Corduroy, and daughter to Manly Dan. I'm twelve years old... More

Intro
Meet Meagan
Tourist Trapped
Wendy's Interrogation
The Legend of the Gobblewonker
Headhunters
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel
The Inconveniencing
Secrets Revealed
Confession a.k.a Story Time
Dipper vs Manliness
Double Dipper
Irrational Treasure
Not What He Seems
The Time Traveler's Pig
Best/Worst B-Day Ever
Authors note
Another authors note
Fight Fighters (part 1)
Fight Fighters (part 2)
A/n
The results are in
First Date
Random
Little Dipper (part 1)
Summerween (part 1)
Summerween (part 2)
Boss Mabel (part 1)
Boss Mabel (part 2)
Bottomless Pit! (Part 1)
Bottomless Pit! (part 2)
The Deep End
Carpet Diem (part 1)
Carpet Diem (part 2)
Boyz Crazy (part 1)
Boyz Crazy (part 2)
Land Before Swine (part 1)
Land Before Swine (part 2)
Dreamscaperers (part 1)
Happy Anniversary!
Dreamscaperers (part 2)
Gideon Rises (part 1)
Gideon Rises (part 2)
Scary-oke (part 1)
Scary-oke (part 2)
Into the Bunker (part 1)
Into the Bunker (part 2)
The Golf War (part 1)
The Golf War (part 2)
Sock Opera (part 1)
Sock Opera (part 2)
Monster
Soos and the Real Girl (part 1)
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Another Very Important Author's Note
Soos and the Real Girl (part 2)
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Hands Off
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - A-Bacon-ings
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Clay Day
Society of the Blind Eye (part 1)
Society of the Blind Eye (part 2)
Q&A
The Questions and Their Answers
Blendin's Game (part 1)
Blendin's Game (part 2)
Sad Author's note with Spoilers
The Love God
Important Authors Note
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 1)
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 2)
Extremely Important Author's Note
Not What He Seems (part 1)
Not What He Seems (part 2)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 1)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 2)
Done
A Tale of Two Stans (part 3)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 4)
I'm Sorry Author's Note
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 1)
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 2)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 1)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 2)
The Last Mabelcorn
Face It
Left Behind (Part 1)

Little Dipper (part 2)

2.1K 62 24
By JessWriter14

Meagan P.O.V

Dipper, Mabel and I all braced ourselves as Gideon walked across town and I could just tell that we entered his father's auto yard. "Say there, son, what's in the jar?" I heard Bud Gleeful ask.

Gideon turned around and tapped the jar. "That's my widdle secret!" he said in his 'cute' voice and giggled. I heard the crowd 'awww' so Gideon turned back around, walking to his house. "Mouth-breathin' fools..." he trailed off. I saw that we entered the kitchen and I saw a jittery looking woman vacuuming. "Mother," Gideon said shortly. She looked like she was in shock. I felt bad for her. Eventually, we got up to Gideon's room and he spilled us onto the desk. "You three," he seethed.

Dipper held my hand and pulled me close. "What are you going to do with us?" Mabel asked Gideon.

Gideon laughed. "Why Mabel, I wouldn't hurt a hair on your itty-bitty head-" he said putting her head with his finger. "-if you agree to be my queen!" he finished.

Mabel pushed his finger away. "We live in a democracy! And never!" she shouted.

"Maybe you'll change your mind after THIS!" Gideon said and he picked up Mabel.

"No! I will fight you until the day I-" Mabel started kicking and flailing her arms, but she stopped as soon as she saw the bag he was holding up. She gasped. "Gummy Koalas!" she cheered. Gideon put her in the bag and she immediately started eating the candy.

Gideon turned to Dipper and I. "As for you two..." he started. He turned his desk lamp toward Dipper's and my faces. Dipper held me behind him. "Tell me. How exactly did you come upon this magic item? Hmm? Did somebody tell you about it? Did you... READ about it somewhere?" Gideon demanded us.

Dipper's eyes widened a bit and he opened his vest a little bit just to glance at the journal. I looked around for an idea to escape and I smirked when I found an air horn next to us. I discreetly nudged Dipper and cocked my head toward the air horn. Dipper got what I was trying to say and nodded. "Lean closer and I'll tell you!" Dipper said to Gideon.

Gideon leaned down so his ear was right next to the air horn. "Well don't mind if I-" he started but got cut off when we hit the air horn button. "AAAAAAAH!" he screamed and whacked the lamp away. "Grrrrr! I COULD SQUASH YOU RIGHT NOW!" he shouted and raised his fist to squash us. Dipper held me close. Gideon looked at his fist and took a breath. "Steel yourself, Gideon. You can use them. You can use them..." he started plotting. Gideon left us on the desk and walked over to the landline.

He dialed a number and started brushing his hair as he waited for the person to pick up. "Meagan, can you listen in on the conversation with your super hearing?" Dipper asked me quietly. I nodded and focused on the phone.

I heard a familiar grunt pick up the other end of the line. "Stanford Pines, listen to me very closely," Gideon started. "I have your niece, nephew and nephew's girlfriend. Hand over the deed to the Mystery Shack right now, or great harm will befall them!" he threatened then paused. "This is Gideon, by the way."

I heard Mr. Pines laugh. "Ha ha ha! Oh yeah, this is gonna be your worst plot yet. They're fine. I saw them playing in the yard minutes ago," he replied, not believing Gideon.

"I have them in my possession! You don't believe me? I will text you a photo!" Gideon exclaimed.

" 'Text me a photo'? No you're not even speakin' English!" Mr. Pines said.

"But-" Gideon was cut off by Mr. Pines hanging up. "Hello? Hello? Arrgh!" he said in frustration. He threw the phone at the wall making it almost hit Dipper and I. "Wait," he started laughing insanely, "What am I doing? I don't need ransom! I have THIS!" he held up the flashlight. "I'll shrink Stan and take the shack for myself!" He turned to us. "You'll be helpless to stop me. And if you step out of line, SMASH!" he threatened. He picked up wooden dolls of me, Mabel, Dipper and Stan and ripped off the heads. My eyes widened and I grabbed Dipper's hand in slight fear.

"Gideon! The ice cream truck is here!" I heard Bud Gleeful shout from downstairs.

"Oh! Coming!" Gideon giggled and was about to leave, but he turned back to us. He put a hamster down next to us. "Guard them, Cheekums," he ordered the hamster. "I'm coming!" he shouted back to his father and ran out of his room.

Dipper cautiously picked up a q-tip and poked Cheekums with it to see if he did anything. He did. It was squeak. Dipper turned to me and Mabel, who was still eating Gummy Koala's. "We've gotta get out of here and save Stan!" Dipper exclaimed.

"I know!" Mabel said. She looked at the Gummy Koala she was eating and put the head in her pocket. "I will see you later," she said to it.

"Okay, how are we going to do this? Gideon's got magic and, like, a zillion inches on us. On the bright side, at least we're finally the same height again," Dipper said.

"Actually...." Mabel's voice trailed off. I sighed and face palmed. Dipper went to grab a ruler while I got Mabel out of the candy bag. I held the ruler up and Dipper measured them both.

"You're still taller?!" Dipper exclaimed. "Arrgh! How did this happen?"

"I guess it's another mystery," Mabel said.

"Just another reason we've gotta get that flashlight back," Dipper said. He looked down at the carpet below.

Mabel got on top of Cheekums. "Cheekums, to freedom!" she shouted and patted him. "To freedom!" she repeated and patted him again. "Oh, you're just a big old dummy-dum!" Mabel cooed as she laid down on Cheekums fur.

Dipper looked at Gideon's hairbrush and he looked like he had an idea. "I have a plan," Dipper said to me.

I looked at the hairbrush and thought for a moment, then cringed in disgust. "You're going to make a rope out of his hair, aren't you?" I asked him.

"Yep," Dipper replied. We quickly made a rope and scrambled down the desk. Yeah, I know I could've flown us down, but I have to be careful with my powers since this is Gideon we're talking about. 

We raced downstairs and hid in a boot to see if the coast was clear, which it wasn't. All the Gleeful's were in the living room. Bud and Gideon were eating out of two separate ice cream buckets while Mrs. Gleeful was still vacuuming. I saw that the flashlight on the table. Gideon licked his hands clean and looked at his father. "Clean me!" he ordered. Bud wiped Gideon's mouth off. "Father, could you give widdle old me a ride to the Mystery Shack?" Gideon asked in his 'cute' voice.

Bud pinched Gideon's cheek. "Oh, I'd love to, Sugarpot, but I have a heck of a lot of cars to sell, I do! I do!" Bud said and he started tickling Gideon.

"No, no," Gideon started to protest then he got mad. "NO, DON'T TICKLE MEEEE! NO!" Gideon shouted and he threw his ice cream bucket at the wall, just missing Mrs. Gleeful. Dipper, Mabel and I all flinched. "NEVER! Never tickled me! What have I told you?" Bud looked down. "What have I told- Look at me.- What have I told you?!"

"Ticklin' is no laughing matter," Bud said.

Gideon pat his father's face, who looked very sheepish. "There we go," Gideon said.

"Do you still need a ride?" Bud asked. 

"I'll just take the BUS!" Gideon snapped. He got up and knocked over the table, kicked the door open and walked out.

"Precious memories," Bud said like Gideon had never yelled at him.

"Just keep vacuuming. Just keep vacuuming..." Mrs. Gleeful muttered over and over again. Dang, this family is messed up.

"Come on!" I said. We got out of the boot and rushed out the doggy door (which I'm not even going to comment on the having no dog thing) to the parking lot.

"We need to get higher," Dipper said and I nodded.

"Yeah, especially you, 'cause you're short," Mabel joked to Dipper. I rolled my eyes and hit Mabel's shoulder.

"Mabel!" Dipper chastised her. Dipper looked around and his eyes finally landed on something. "Up there!" Dipper pointed to a giant blow up discount dollar on top of the auto place. We snuck around the auto shop, and flew us up to the thing.

"Wait, if you can fly us up here, why can't you fly us to the Mystery Shack?" Mabel asked me.

"Mabel, I can't fly that fast while I'm this height. I'm still growing into my powers and being this height is making my powers dwindle so I can't really use them," I told her honestly. Dipper rubbed my arms comfortingly.

"Hey, look down there!" Dipper said and he pointed to the bus stop bench. Gideon was sitting with Lazy Susan.

"What cute little thing are you off to you cute little cutie-face?" Lazy Susan asked him.

"I'm gonna annihilate my archenemy's entire family," Gideon replied.

Lazy Susan got a worried look on her face. "Oh, okay...yaaay..." she said weakly. Soon the bus arrived and Gideon stepped on it.

"He's heading to shrink Stan!" Dipper exclaimed.

"Oh flying discount dollar, if only you could fly us back to the Mystery Shack," Mabel said patting the dollar.

I then got an idea. "Maybe it can," I said. "Dipper, don't you have a boy scout pocket multitool or something?" I asked him, remembering him showing it to me.

Dipper got a look of realization on his face. "I do!" He took the tool out of his pocket and used the scissors in it to cut the rope on the discount dollar. It started flying away and we maneuvered it to fly to the Mystery Shack following the bus. Eventually we crashed the discount dollar into the totem pole outside the Mystery Shack. "We're just in time," Dipper said, pointing to the bus Gideon was on.

"But how are we going to stop him?" I asked.

We started thinking, then Dipper started getting pecked at by a woodpecker. "Ah shoo ah ha ah!" Dipper shouted in pain. The two of us tried shooing the bird away while Mabel was still thinking of a plan.

"Leave that to Mabel," I heard her say. I turned to face her to see her looking at a rope leading to the Mystery Shack roof. As soon as we shooed the bird away, Mabel lead us down the rope and she explained what she was going to do.

"I'm comin' for ya, Stanford!" Gideon said as he approached the shack.

Mabel then dropped the leftover Gummy Koala she had into his hair. "I'm sorry, gummy friend," she apologized quietly.

"It's for the greater good," I told her.

"Ugh! One of those infernal Gummy Koalas has gotten into my perfect hair. I can't defeat Stan looking like this," Gideon complained. He dropped the flashlight and walked over to fix his hair in a mirror. He took the candy out from his hair and started spraying hairspray in his hair. Who the heck carries hairspray with them?!

Dipper, Mabel and I quickly scurried down from the roof to the flashlight and started setting it up. I got on top of the flashlight. "Quick, get in front and I'll re-grow you both," I said to the twins.

"Okay. Wait, you're gonna grow us back to equal height right?" Dipper asked me.

"Dipper! That doesn't matter right now," I snapped.

"Well if it doesn't matter, why don't you just do it?" Dipper remarked.

"AWWW! Why are you acting so weird! Why can' you just accept that I'm a little bit taller than you?" Mabel asked Dipper, getting annoyed.

"Oh, I'm acting weird? You're the one who keeps calling me names and stuff," Dipper snapped.

"Guys, stop," I tried intervening, but of course, they ignored me.

"Oh, what? You mean like little-"

"Don't say it!" Dipper interrupted his sister.

"Little Dipper," a voice behind me said. We turned to see Gideon standing over us. He picked us up in one hand and picked the flashlight up in the other. "I dare say you would have defeated me, if it wasn't for your sibling bickering!" he said with a smirk. I glared at the twins who were glaring at each other. Gideon kicked the door of the Mystery Shack open. "The Shack is mine, Stanford Pines!" Gideon pointed the flashlight and shrunk the person in front of us.

"Noooo!" the three of us shouted as a fez fell to the floor.

Gideon walked over to the fez and started lifting it up. "Well, well, Stanford it appears I finally got the best of-" Gideon stopped talking as soon as he lifted the fez because it wasn't Mr. Pines under the hat, it was Soos! "What?!"

Soos put his own hat on. "Alright, something's definitely different here..." he said.

Gideon picked Soos up, put us in a glass jar and started shaking the jar vigorously. "Tell me where Stan is!" Gideon demanded.

"Never! You'll never find Stan: on the second door to the left down the hall," Soos said and all of our eyes widened at what Soos said. He scratched his head. "Wait, why did I say that?"

Gideon put the jar in his suit pocket. "Oh Stanford, I'm coming for ya!" Gideon said.

We all started trying to break out of the jar. I swung a punch at the side of the jar in attempt to break the glass with my super strength but I didn't even put a dent in the glass. Instead, I think I made in indent on my hand. I held my hand in slight pain and saw bruises forming on my knuckles. I heard someone blow a raspberry and I looked at Mabel who was blowing it at Gideon's school ID.

"I guess I kind of Soosed that one up, didn't I?" Soos said sadly after we had stopped our feeble attempts at escape.

"It's not your fault, Soos," I said.

"Yeah, I'm the guy who put together that shrinking device," Dipper said. I put a hand on his shoulder. Dipper turned to Mabel. "I guess, it's just you kept teasing me Mabel, like all day. What was that all about?"

Mabel sighed and tossed Dipper a notepad. The very one that held the winning/losing scores. "I guess it's that, you're, like, better than me at like everything, and you always rub it in my face... Chess, checkers, ping pong. I guess I finally felt like I was winning at something for once," Mabel confessed.

Dipper looked down, ashamed. "Oh man, now I feel like a big jerk," he said.

"Don't you mean a little jerk?" Mabel joked. The twins started laughing at her joke. I smiled at the two of them.

"Alright, I walked into that one. Are we cool?" Dipper asked holding his fist out.

"We're cool," Mabel replied while giving him a fist bump.

"Am I cool?" Soos asked, holding his fist out.

"You're cool, Soos," Mabel said, fist bumping him.

"Yes!" Soos cheered.

Everyone turned to me as Dipper held out his fist to me. I smiled and fist bumped him. "I'm glad we're all cool now, but I think we need to find a way out of here," I said.

"Yeah," Dipper said. He then started thinking. "What if we all stacked on each other's shoulders to push open the jar lid?" he suggested. We all nodded. Dipper climbed on top of Soos' shoulders, me on Dipper's, and Mabel on mine. Mabel kept pushing up until the lid finally popped open and we all climbed out. "Let's get back that flashlight before Gideon gets Stan," Dipper said.

We peeked out from Gideon's pocket to see the flashlight in his other pocket. "There it is!" I said and pointed at it. We started climbing up to his shoulder then to the back of his neck.

"Whoa! His hair's so shiny!" Mabel exclaimed as she approached it.

Dipper immediately pulled her away. "No! Don't look directly at it!" he warned.

Soos jumped onto Gideon's neck. "His neck is really squishy! Hey look, I'm making fat angels," he said and started moving around. I cringed in disgust.

"Ew! Termites!" I heard Gideon say and his hand hit the back of his neck, making Soos fall off.

"Tell my storyyyyy!" he exclaimed as he fell to the carpet below.

"I'll be back, guys. Just defeat Gideon," I said and I jumped off of Gideon's neck before the twins could protest. I flew over the carpet to find him and when I did, he was eating a giant corn chip. "Soos!" I yelled and he looked up.

"Meagan!"

"Come on Soos! Let's go find Dipper and Mabel," I said and we set off through the mirrors. There was a lot of broken glass on the floor, and Soos thought it would be a good idea to put a 'help' message on the floor with the glass so we rearranged the glass. After we were done, I saw Dipper and Mabel standing above us fully grown. They were standing back to back and Mabel was measuring her and Dipper.

"Hey, you let me keep my extra millimeter!" Mabel said to Dipper.

"You earned it," Dipper said honestly and I smiled.

"Aww thanks," Mabel said and she put her arm around Dipper's neck, "Little brother," she teased.

"Stop it," Dipper warned as she let him go.

"Well I guess we should destroy this thing. So it doesn't fall into the wrong hands or whatever," Mabel said referring to the flashlight. Uh, not yet please.

"Yeah I guess," Dipper said and handed the crystal to Mabel. She threw it on the ground and stomped on it repeatedly and yelling "Die, die!"

Soos apparently just noticed that they were above us. "There you dudes are!" he yelled and dipper and Mabel looked down at us. "We've been trying to get your attention!" Mabel lifted her foot off the broken crystal.

"Glue," Mabel said.

"Lots of glue," Dipper agreed.

I flew up in front of Dipper's face. "How about you just get a new crystal!" I suggested, a little miffed that I was extremely shorter than them.

"Awww! Little Meagan is so cute!" Mabel squealed.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Shut up Mabel," I said.

"She's not wrong. You really are cute when you're tiny," Dipper said. I scowled. "Come here," Dipper said as he held his hand out under me and I landed. He put me on his shoulder while Mabel picked Soos up and put him on her shoulder. "Meagan and I will go to the forest to get another crystal while Mabel you and Soos will stay in our room," Dipper said and Mabel nodded. Dipper and I set off out of the house and into the forest for a new crystal. I sat scowling on Dipper's shoulder. "Aw, come on, Meg. Cheer up," Dipper said, noticing my scowl.

"I can't," I said.

"And why's that?"

"I can't stand the fact that I'm now extremely shorter than you." Dipper laughed. "But like I said before: you're cute when you're tiny."

"Say that again and I can promise that you will not have fingers in the morning," I threatened. Dipper held his hands up in surrender. I climbed up on top of his hat. "Now, onward!" I shouted. Dipper laughed again.

Dipper P.O.V

I couldn't help but tell her the truth: that she was cute when she's tiny like this, but I kind of want to keep my fingers. That's what I love about her: she's kind yet has a fire that I can't explain. Wait...did I say that's what I love about her? Shoot! Am I ready? Oh gosh, this is confusing. If I am and I tell her it will ruin what we have! But, do I love her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 12.6K 31
Dipper and Mabel are both juniors at Gravity Falls high school. On the first day Dipper gets a new history teacher. This is BillDip.
304K 5.7K 47
Dipper Pines thought that a summer in Gravity Falls with his twin sister Mabel and his weird great uncle Stan working at the Mystery Shack would be t...
6.8K 176 31
i just idk man why am i doing this why am i writing this oh my god y/n is your name and they're a they/them bc i don't want anyone forced into a gen...
80.1K 953 15
you are the new kid on town you had to move do to your dad found a better job on your first day at a new high school you meet a nice and sweet girl m...