Being Overwhelmed by the Vill...

By McEfexx

Author: Mu Ziyao Category: Danmei Fiction Status: Complete Chapters: 248 Art: Pinterest Introduction:   When... More

1 - 5
6 - 10
11 - 15
16 - 20
21 - 25
26 - 30
31 - 35
36 - 40
41 - 45
46 - 50
51 - 55
56 - 60
61 - 65
66 - 70
71 - 75
76 - 80
81 - 85
86 - 90
91 - 95
96 - 100
101 - 105
106 - 110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118 - 120
121 - 123
124 - 125
126 - 128
129 - 130
131 - 135
136 - 140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171 - 173
174 - 176
177 - 179
180 - 182
183 - 185
186 - 188
189 - 191
192 - 194
195 - 197
198 - 200
201 - 203
204 - 206
207 - 209
210 - 212
213 - 215
216 - 218
219 - 221
222 - 224
225 - 227
228 - 230
231 - 233
234 - 236
337 - 339
240 - 242
243 - 245

246 - 248

251 4 1
By McEfexx

Chapter 246 Extra 1 (Pei Xun vs. Ji Ling)

  On the ancient road battlefield five hundred kilometers away from City A, yellow sand filled the sky and screams continued.

  "Doctor Ji, there are wounded here!"

  "Doctor Ji, someone here is dying!"

  "Doctor Ji..."

  There was a rapid panic howl in his ears, and cold sweat fell on Ji Ling's forehead. He opened his eyes and saw that the wounds on the abdomen of his wounded men were healing at a speed visible to the naked eye.

  He retracted his hand and patted the person below him on the shoulder: "Okay."

  "Thank you, thank you Dr. Ji."

  The wounded man was moved to tears. He touched his flat belly and let out a long sigh of relief. Just now he thought he was going to die here.

Ji Ling didn't look at him too much. He almost turned his head and turned to the next person.

  There were too many wounded people on the battlefield. Ji Ling was almost too exhausted to carry the medical kit. Although his powers had reached unimaginable heights, a person's mental strength was limited after all.

  Therefore, Ji Ling only chooses to use energy when he encounters critically ill patients. Those with mild symptoms can basically survive with a bandage.

  The sun in the sky shone brightly on people's faces. When Ji Ling stood up, he felt his head buzzing twice. He shook his body twice and was grabbed by the arm from behind.

  Ji Ling squinted his eyes and looked over. It was Dr. Li who had been assisting him behind the scenes.

  "This can't go on like this. Dr. Ji, your physical strength just won't be able to hold on."

  Dr. Li glanced at the wounded who were sent back and whispered: "Doctor Ji, I think they will definitely lose this battle. Why don't we secretly find a chance to escape? If we are attacked, we will be alone." None of them can survive."

  Ji Ling raised his head and glanced at her.

  However, before he could speak, he suddenly heard the sound of horse hooves in front of him, and the tent he had set up was ruthlessly crushed. The injured man running in front fell to the ground with fear on his face, "Quick...run..."

  "Ah - they - they're coming in!"

  The screams were endless.

  The backup here are basically medical staff with little fighting ability, or family members who come to help. Those who can withstand this scene will immediately flee in fear.

  The enemy superpowers who rushed in were aggressive and slashed at anyone they saw. Ji Ling's heart skipped a beat.

  At this critical moment, the wounded man under his command, whose chest was penetrated entirely, had no way to stop.

  If you stop now, the person under you will die, and he will most likely be rebounded.

  "Doctor Ji!" Dr. Li was so frightened that he turned pale, but he still did not forget to tug at the corner of Ji Ling's clothes, "Run, let's run quickly? Otherwise, we will really die."

  Ji Ling's face was pale, and large beads of sweat were dripping down his face. As if to avoid being disturbed, he closed his eyes and remained silent.

  Dr. Li gritted her teeth. Looking at Ji Ling's face, she knew that Ji Ling probably couldn't get out at this moment.

  She stood up, moved her steps again and again, and hesitated for a moment.

  From the first time she met Ji Ling here, she had been very fond of the gentle and kind man in front of her. Even at this time, she was a little hesitant whether she should wait for him to escape together.

  It was during these few seconds of hesitation that Dr. Li turned around and was horrified by the horse's hooves that suddenly flew from behind.

  She rolled around on the ground holding her stomach and sat up shivering. However, the next second he saw the man on the horse holding a scimitar and slashing at Ji Ling's back...

  "Doctor Ji!"

  With Dr. Li's trembling roar, Ji Ling ended the final treatment, but before he could retract his hand, the sudden pain from his back made him lean forward subconsciously, and he immediately spurted out a mouthful of blood.

  The pain spread from the back to the whole body.

  Ji Ling fell to the ground, staring at the sky with some confusion.

  His consciousness became more and more blurred, and Ji Ling could only vaguely feel Dr. Li holding his body and crying.

  Of course, she was not the only one crying. The roars and cries around her were enough to prove that the losing side of this battle would pay the price with their lives.

  Doctor Li cried and tried to heal Ji Ling with his weak superpower, but how could such a wound be cured by a Type III superpower like her?

  It's just a futile effort.

  Ji Ling shook his head.

  Not sure if it was because he was about to die, Ji Ling slowly lowered his eyes, feeling that his consciousness drifted to a long, long time ago.

  He remembered a lot of things that he had almost forgotten.

  For example, the first time I met Pei Xun when I was a teenager, that scene was deeply engraved in my mind.

  At that time, Ji Ling had just experienced the biggest change in his life. His parents died suddenly, and his life was confused. Without Gu Xichen, he might not have survived to adulthood.

  At that time, Pei Xun was the adopted son of a very famous police chief in District A. The first encounter between the down-and-out

  Zombies siege the city and fighting breaks out.

  Ji Ling could still remember that he followed Gu Xichen out. The two of them split into two groups and originally planned to have fun.

  Ji Ling at that time was not Ji Ling now.

  Ji Ling had told Cheng Ci more than once that he was not a good person.

  He was even less so once.

  In fact, what he said was quite conservative. Back then, because his parents died at the hands of the same kind, he was once depressed and even hated all human beings.

  Seeing such a battlefield and a city with blood flowing everywhere, he actually felt extremely happy.

  However, just when he was sitting on the rooftop with his legs dangling and paying attention to the wonderful scene downstairs, he was violently pulled down by a pair of hands.

  Ji Ling: "?"

  Squatting on the ground with his head pressed down, Ji Ling could only see a pair of small leather shoes soaked in the rain.

  "Shh, don't talk."

  This tone is pure, rich, and has a cold and lazy voice, which is the kind of good voice he usually likes to listen to on male radio programs.

  However, some childishness that has not faded can still be heard in the tone of voice.

  Ji Ling raised his head. He was wearing a brown overalls. He had broad shoulders, a narrow waist, and long legs. He looked like he was only fifteen or sixteen years old, but his facial contours were already widened.

  At first glance, he has the kind of face that will captivate many women when he grows up.

  "It's dangerous here. Don't stand here. Do you want to be eaten by zombies?" The young Pei Xun was already frowning and preaching to Ji Ling like a little adult.

  But such a stern tone weakened silently when he faced Ji Ling's innocent eyes.

 I have to say that Ji Ling's baby face looked even cuter when he was a child. No matter how he looked at it, he looked harmless and approachable.

  Pei Xun hesitated briefly for two seconds and asked, "Where is your master?"

  Ji Ling became playful for no reason and blinked slightly: "Dead."

  Pei Xun was slightly shocked, and then looked at Ji Ling with a trace of sadness in his eyes.

  He didn't notice Ji Ling's calm and unusual expression, but after a brief struggle, he took the child's hand and said, "Forget it, come with me."

  Ji Ling was silently pulled up by him, and the two of them cautiously approached the corridor.

  Ji Ling looked up at him and wanted to say something in his heart: Meddling in one's own business will lead to bad luck.

  "Anyway, you can't stay here now, otherwise you will be eaten by zombies. I am looking for my brother. We were separated in the melee. Once I find my brother, I will take you back together."

  Pei Xun had a straight face, and his whole body exuded an aura of justice.

  Ji Ling thought silently in his heart...

  Zombies? He just followed a zombie in.

  "Zombies are not as scary as humans."

  Ji Ling whispered.

  Pei Xun didn't hear clearly from the front, so he turned around and asked, "What did you just say?"

  Ji Ling shook his head: "Brother, watch the road carefully."

  Pei Xun's heart softened, and he put his hand on Ji Ling's head and rubbed it, "You and my brother are quite similar."

  It was the first time in Ji Ling's life that someone had his head rubbed: "..."

  Even Brother Chen didn't rub his head.

  Well, Brother Chen has a lot of quirks, how could he reach out and touch someone's head? He has only seen Brother Chen reach out and snap someone's neck.

  Ji Ling asked curiously: "Where does it look like?"

  Pei Xun thought for a while: "They are all cute."

  Ji Ling was described as cute for the first time, and he felt extremely complicated for a moment.

  When he traveled with Gu Xichen, he was called "monster" and "madman".

  "Where are you going to find your brother?"

  "I don't know. We were separated when we were in the mall. I wanted to take a look around there."

  "oh."

  Pei Xun suddenly squatted down and pressed down Ji Ling's head again.

  Ji Ling raised his head out of habit. The two of them were squatting behind a hidden trash can. He watched numbly as the two zombies walking past him, shaking their heads.

  Ji Ling suddenly asked: "How do you know your brother is still alive? What if he is eaten by zombies?"

  Pei Xun's face instantly turned very unkind, "I will definitely find him."

  It was the first time Ji Ling saw Pei Xun, who had left the word "gentle" in his heart since they met, and his expression suddenly changed when he mentioned his younger brother again.

  Ji Ling realized that this was a very important person to him.

  "Sorry, was I too fierce just now?" Pei Xun took a deep breath and looked at the silent Ji Ling and reflected on himself.

  This child has just suffered a major change in his family, and he must not have recovered from it yet. Perhaps he was thinking of his family being eaten by zombies, so he said this. What kind of hostility can a child have?

  "are you hungry?"

  Pei Xun took the initiative to show his kindness and took out a piece of chocolate from his pocket and stuffed it into Ji Ling's hand.

  The chocolate had been scratched off after being covered for so long, and it became a lump stuck to the candy paper.

  Pei Xun touched his nose and said awkwardly: "Why don't you eat it..."

  Before he finished speaking, he saw Ji Ling tore open the package and lowered his head to take a bite.

  After a while, he raised his head and blinked: "Sweet."

  Pei Xun couldn't help laughing, and couldn't help but press Ji Ling's head again, "When we go back, can I give you sweeter candies?"

Chapter 247 Extra 2 (Pei Xun vs. Ji Ling)

  Ji Ling stared at him strangely, then shook his head.

  Pei Xun was confused: "Why?"

  Ji Ling pursed his lips, just tightened the candy wrapper in his hand and said, "You will get tired of it if you eat too much of this kind of thing."

  Pei Xun found that he could no longer understand the strange young man in front of him. Perhaps he had just experienced a major change in his life, so he temporarily closed his heart.

  He has been with his adoptive father since he was a child. In this apocalyptic world, he has seen many children rescued from zombies with this problem.

  "I don't think I asked you your name yet?"

  Pei Xun stared at him directly.

  Ji Ling hesitated for a few seconds, pursed his lips and said, "Zero."

  Pei Xun couldn't help laughing: "It's a good name. My father said that everything must be started from scratch. Your life will get better in the future. Be happy, little brother?"

  Little brother?

  Ji Ling raised his eyes and looked at Pei Xun, thinking to himself: You don't seem to be much older than me.

  "Zero, come here quickly."

  Even though Pei Xun was a young man, he was very nimble. He quickly slipped into a supermarket carrying a wooden table and Ji Ling.

  There were two zombies wandering at the door of the supermarket. Pei Xun rolled over, quickly pulled out the knife hidden in his waist, and thrust it into the zombie's neck without hesitation.

  After putting down the two at the door, Pei Xun bent down and waved to Ji Ling, who was squatting under the table across from him: "Come here quickly."

  Ji Ling calmly stood up and walked over. Pei Xun held his hand and pressed his head, forcing him to bend down. "You stay away. There are many zombies around here. Don't do it." Found out."

  Ji Ling: "..."

  Pei Xun: "My brother got separated from me in this supermarket."

  Ji Ling: "He will still be here?"

  This supermarket looks like it has been overrun by zombies.

  Pei Xun: "Xiao Yu is timid. He must be hiding somewhere waiting for me to rescue him."

At this time, you are a little white rabbit who cowers in a wolf's den and waits for death because you are too timid. You naively leave your fate in the hands of others and will only huddle in a corner and hope that others will save you. Ji Ling understood it as: It's not that he is timid, he is just simply stupid.

  Ji Ling was forced to crawl on the ground with Pei Xun. They carefully searched most of the first floor, and Pei Xun actually found the person.

  "Xiaoyu!"

  Pei Xun's eyes lit up, he opened his legs and wanted to rush over.

  Ji Ling followed his gaze and saw a young man wrapped in a ball lying under a huge freezer with his shoulders shaking.

  Ji Ling grabbed Pei Xun's arm and stopped him.

  Pei Xun: "?"

  Ji Ling: "Look forward."

  Pei Xun turned his head and looked over, and then he realized that directly in front of the huge freezer was a meat stall.

  This is a meat-selling area, but the zombies squatting there and feasting together are not pork or beef.

  It was a woman who had been disemboweled.

  The scene in front of him was really disgusting, that's why the boy under the freezer covered his mouth in fear, with tears flowing down uncontrollably.

  He kept praying for a name in his mind.

  Brother, come and save me.

  Brother, come and save Xiao Yu.

  But if Pei Xun had run out rashly just now, I'm afraid he would have become food for the zombies.

  No matter how good his skills are, he is only a fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy. It is simply a fantasy to want to defeat so many zombies by himself.

  Only then did Pei Xun realize that Ji Ling's tug just now was actually to save him. Thinking of the consequences of the step he just took, he felt chills on the soles of his feet.

  "Thanks."

  Pei Xun made a lip sync to Ji Ling.

  "You're welcome." Ji Ling replied calmly. In fact, he just didn't want to see Pei Xun die in front of him so quickly. After all, he thought this human being was quite fun.

  "Stay here and don't move. I'll move over gently and bring Xiao Yu out."

  Ji Ling looked at Pei Xun: "It will be discovered."

  Pei Xun curled his lips: "No, don't worry."

  Worry? Is he worried?

  Ji Ling frowned.

  Pei Xun ducked out of the stall and cautiously moved towards the freezer.

  There was a crunching sound of teeth chewing meat and bones. Pei Yu lay on the ground and didn't know whether to cover his ears or mouth for a moment.

  He was so frightened that he could hardly breathe.

  Brother, where are you?

  Brother, come and save me, I'm so scared.

  Pei Yu bit his lower lip and prayed repeatedly in his heart for Pei Xun to appear.

  He knew a pair of hands suddenly grabbed his ankles.

  Pei Yu opened his eyes wide and opened his mouth to scream.

  But suddenly a hand stretched out from outside the freezer and covered his mouth.

  Pei Yu shook his shoulders in fear, and a familiar breath floated in his nose. His eyes slowly focused, and finally he saw Pei Xun who smiled at him.

  Xiaoyu, don't be afraid, brother is here.

  Pei Xun made a mouth shape silently.

  Under Pei Xun's guidance, Pei Yu finally crawled out from under the freezer slowly and carefully. As soon as he climbed out, his knees weakened and he fell into Pei Xun's arms. He hugged Pei Xun while crying and called him brother silently. .

  Pei Xun had mixed feelings in his heart, and he patted his brother's back and carefully coaxed him.

  Ji Ling squatted in the distance and tilted his head to look at the picture of brothers reunited in front of him, crying with joy, which moved the world.

  It's a pity that he didn't feel moved, but rather found it a bit annoying.

  He stared at Pei Xun's hand holding Pei Yu, and then looked down at his own palm.

  There is still a warmth that has not completely dissipated in the palm of my hand.

  It was obvious that she had been holding his hand just now.

  Ji Ling glanced again and saw that Pei Xun had already pulled Pei Yu towards him.

  Their movements were very careful, but Ji Ling still caught a male zombie that suddenly rushed towards them.

  Pei Xun cursed lowly, hugged Pei Yu and rolled over in front of Ji Ling.

  The zombie followed closely behind. Ji Ling calmly grabbed a half-broken steel pipe nearby, held it with both hands, and calmly stabbed the zombie through the throat.

  Pei Xun hugged Pei Yu's head tightly. Pei Yu was so frightened that he crawled into his brother's arms. He had no intention of looking up out of curiosity.

  However, Pei Xun firmly saw the scene of Ji Ling taking action, and a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes.

  Ji Ling pulled out the steel pipe: "What are you doing standing still?"

  Only then did Pei Xun realize that the fight on their side had attracted the zombies who were besieging the city for a food festival. Faced with the fresher fat meat in front of them, which could also run in front of them, they decisively dropped the zombie on the ground. The remains of an "expired can" remain.

  Pei Xun held Pei Yu with one hand and Ji Ling's hand with the other and ran towards the door.

  Pei Yu didn't take two steps before he screamed and fell down. Pei Xun simply put the person on his shoulders and ran away like an eagle carrying a chicken.

  The few of them were not far from the supermarket gate. Pei Xun ran fast and threw away a group of zombies behind him who were obviously not strong enough for several meters.

  He even tilted his head and looked at Ji Ling: "Good skills."

  Ji Ling ignored his sudden rainbow fart.

  Pei Xun: "But how did you know that we would be discovered? I was very careful just now."

  Ji Ling stared at the lump on Pei Xun's shoulder, and the two of them climbed over the checkout counter and ran towards the gate.

  "It smells fishy."

  Pei Xun: "Huh?"

  Ji Ling: "Your brother's ankle was injured. A zombie's nose is much more sensitive than their eyes, especially to the smell of blood. As soon as he got excited when he saw you, the fishy smell came out of the wound. In addition, If you run over, the atmosphere in that area will be even stronger, and it will be a bit difficult to avoid being discovered."

Pei Xun lowered his head and saw blood on Pei Yu's right foot that fell in the air.

  I see.

  He originally thought that Ji Ling was a weird kid who was not good at words, but he didn't expect that his observation skills were so sharp, and he could see the fact that Pei Yu was injured at a glance.

  The brat was lying under the freezer just now, and even Pei Xun couldn't see his injured leg. No wonder Pei Yu suddenly fell when he was escaping just now.

  Of course, what Pei Xun didn't know was that Ji Ling learned these habits through observing Gu Xichen. After all, no human knows himself better than the zombies themselves.

  If he preys on humans, Gu Xichen usually chooses to identify and track them by scent.

  "Anyway, well done."

  Pei Xun said while running out of breath.

  Until two tall zombies suddenly walked over from the front door, and the few people stopped in their tracks.

  The zombies behind him roared and wanted to pounce forward. Pei Xun gritted his teeth: "It's over now."

  "I'm so sorry, Ling, for making you die with me this time." Pei Xun turned his back to Ji Ling and lowered his eyes.

  Before Ji Ling pursed his lips and spoke, suddenly there was a deafening sound of gunfire from the door.

  The gunshot startled the zombies in the room, and they rushed forward crazily.

  Pei Xun carried Pei Yu and kept retreating until a bullet flew in from the door and hit the zombie's head accurately.

  Officers in standard police uniforms swarmed toward the door, holding guns on their shoulders and shooting at the zombies in the room.

  Ji Ling looked back at the man walking slowly towards the gate. He was wearing a straight suit and walked with an air of aura, like a high-ranking general in ancient times.

  But it's not wrong to say that he is the general here.

  Ji Ling knew him. This man was the chief police inspector currently in charge of City A.

  "dad!"

  Pei Xun breathed a sigh of relief and put Pei Yu down. Pei Yu cried and hugged Pei Xun without saying anything, and then turned around and hugged the Chief Superintendent.

  Ji Ling narrowed his eyes.

  So are these two people actually the sons of this "General Pei"?

  To be honest, I don't know if it was due to Gu Xichen's influence, but he didn't have a very friendly attitude towards these people from the police department.

  "Are you two okay?"

  The general Pei reached out and pulled Pei Yu over and rubbed his head.

  "We're fine, Dad." Pei Xun shook his head, suddenly looked at Ji Ling, and then pulled him over like a treasure, "Dad, let me introduce to you, he is a new friend I just met, his name is Ling ."

Chapter 249 Extra 3 (Pei Xun vs. Ji Ling)

  Pei Xun lowered his head and told General Pei what happened to Ji Ling. Ji Ling was inexplicably taken back to the military camp.

  Although he didn't actually have this idea, Pei Xun seemed to have no regard for his own wishes.

  He suddenly disappeared on the street, and it was already past the appointment time with Brother Chen. What if Brother Chen couldn't find him?

  "What are you thinking about?"

  Pei Xun didn't know when he appeared behind Ji Ling like a ghost.

  Ji Ling looked up at him, "I still have to leave."

  Pei Xun was stunned: "Where are you going?"

  He stared at Ji Ling and looked up and down in confusion. Ji Ling's parents were probably dead. Logically speaking, he had nowhere to go in this world.

  Ji Ling was stunned by his question for two seconds and did not answer.

  Pei Xun understood instantly when he saw his expression, "Don't be afraid, my father has taken in many homeless people from other places. From now on, you can follow us."

  Ji Ling shook his head. Before he could speak, he suddenly saw a figure running not far away, then knocked him away and threw himself into Pei Xun's arms.

  "elder brother!"

  Ji Ling was knocked to the side and stared at the back thoughtfully for a few times.

  "Xiao Yu, how can you be so rude? You bumped into your brother's friend."

  Pei Yu grimaced a little aggrievedly.

  Pei Xun said seriously: "Quickly apologize to Brother Ling."

  Pei Yu turned his head and glanced at Ji Ling, then hummed quietly from his throat: "Brother Ling, I'm sorry."

  After he finished speaking, he buried his face in Pei Xun's arms.

  This is a rather perfunctory apology. Ji Ling thought.

  Pei Xun had obviously noticed that his younger brother was having a tantrum, and when he was about to lecture him, Pei Yu raised his little face, suddenly hugged Pei Xun's waist tightly with both hands, and pursed his lips: "Brother, I just had a nightmare. I'm so scared, please don't leave me behind in the future, please."

  Having just experienced something like that was indeed an unbearable psychological pressure for Pei Yu, who was only twelve years old.

  Pei Xun's heart suddenly softened.

  Although Pei Yu had no memory at the time, he did see his biological parents being bitten to death by zombies in order to protect their two brothers during the chaos. And his only brother has suffered from severe heart disease since birth. So from then on, he doted on his only brother.

  Basically, if Pei Yu wants stars, he will never give them the moon, which instead leads to Pei Yu's timid and cowardly side.

  However, Pei Xun never thought of asking him for anything, and he would not trust Pei Yu to go out and fight in this dangerous world, as long as he stood in front of him.

  Ever since he was brought back by General Pei, Pei Xun has trained harder than anyone of his age. What's more, he has extremely high combat talents, especially his sensitivity to firearms, which General Pei once had. Sighed.

  Pei Xun is a natural sniper.

  Even if they have not awakened any superpowers so far, with their extremely high talents, they will not be weaker than those superpowers who appear out of thin air in the future.

  "Stop crying, come and give me a hug, brother."

  Pei Xun sighed, reached out and hugged Pei Yu, and then gave Ji Ling an apologetic look.

I don't know if it was Ji Ling's illusion, but when Pei Xun turned around with the person in his arms, he seemed to be exposed to a look of prying and malicious eyes.

  "How can you still be so coquettish at such an old age?" Pei Xun pinched Pei Yu's little face and said helplessly.

  Pei Yu pursed his lips, "Because my brother is here, Xiao Yu can always be a child."

  Pei Xun was unable to refute for a moment, and could only look at Ji Ling, who was silent on the side, "Ling, I forgot to ask you, you should be about the same age as Xiao Yu, right?"

  Ji Ling raised his head: "I am fourteen this year."

  "Huh?" Pei Xun looked at Ji Ling up and down in surprise. The fourteen-year-old Ji Ling was only as tall as his shoulders. He looked thin and small, not much older than Pei Yu in his arms.

  Ji Ling inexplicably felt it from that sight, so he raised his head in a bad mood: "I'm still growing."

  "Hahahaha..." Pei Xun was amused by Ji Ling's awkward look, "I didn't mean to say you were short."

  After he finished speaking, the killing intent in Ji Ling's eyes became even more obvious.

  Pei Xun coughed lightly and patted Ji Ling's head: "It doesn't matter. Follow me to the military camp from now on. If you exercise, your physique will be similar to mine, not to mention..."

  Pei Xun thought of something and glanced at Ji Ling, but didn't say anything.

  He wanted to show that Ji Ling was actually quite fast and very courageous. The reason why he could face those zombies was because he had eaten and slept with General Pei on the battlefield since he was ten years old.

  His body and courage are not inferior to those of an adult man, but Ji Ling, who has never participated in any formal training, is different. It is purely a blank piece of paper, and he is two years younger than him. There must be many Space to dig into.

  "Brother, can I also go to the army to play?" Pei Yu's round eyes rolled around.

  "No." Pei Xun said softly: "Xiao Yu's health is not good. Have you forgotten what my brother told you? No strenuous exercise."

  Pei Yu: "But Xiaoyu wants to go..."

  Pei Xun: "No."

  Pei Yu: "But brother, you don't accompany me. I always can't see you, brother. I also want to go to the military camp with brother."

  Listening to Pei Yu's coquettishness, Pei Xun's heart melted, but he did not give in on this matter.

  Pei Yu looked at Pei Xun with his lips parted and wanted to cry, but when he turned his eyes, he glared at Ji Ling secretly.

  Ji Ling: "..."

  In fact, he didn't really want to go.

  He did have some reflexes on his body, but they were all given to him by Brother Chen for self-defense. He was once dragged to practice gun training, but Gu Xichen was a very impatient person and realized that he did not have this After one aspect of his talent, he completely gave up on Ji Ling.

  But it's one thing not to be interested, but it's another thing to meet this little brother's provocative eyes.

  Ji Ling curled her lips, looked into his eyes blatantly, and then smiled at Pei Xun: "Okay, when are you going?"

  Pei Yu was almost mad to death standing next to Pei Xun.

  Pei Xun: "Do you agree to stay?"

  Ji Ling: "Yeah."

  Pei Xun was delighted: "Then I will tell my father tomorrow and let you train with me in the future."

  Ji Ling did not deny it. He seemed to have found something more interesting, and he thought Brother Chen would also support him in doing it.

  "Training?" General Pei put the map in his hand and looked at Ji Ling standing next to Pei Xun, "What's your name?"

  "Ji Ling."

  General Pei is very tall, and when he is not smiling, he looks like a living hell with a straight face. Few people can withstand the natural sense of oppression around him. Even in his appearance, Pei Yu still shyly hid behind Pei Xun when looking at him.

  But at this moment Ji Ling was standing in front of him, looking directly at him without any timidity.

  General Pei smiled and said, "Well, he looks like a good young man, better than that kid Pei Yu."

  Pei Xun didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "Dad, Xiaoyu just hasn't grown up yet."

  General Pei: "I think this guy is not much older than him."

  Pei Xun shut his mouth.

  Compared with Pei Xun who is excellent in every aspect, Pei Yu has no shining points. Apart from being sweet-tongued and being coquettish, he really can't find anything he's good at.

  General Pei had already given up on his adopted son, and he would only focus on training Pei Xun. After all, it was an indisputable fact in everyone's eyes that Pei Xun became General Pei's successor.

  "Since you want it, then take him with you, and I will take classes with you in the future." General Pei waved, put his hands on his hips and buried his head in the map in front of his desk again.

  "Thank you dad!"

  Pei Xun blinked at Ji Ling happily.

  ——

  Ji Ling has been living in the military camp for a month, and it seems that he has gradually adapted to the situation here.

  Except for the devilish physical training...

  "Zero, hurry up! Run faster! Faster!"

  Pei Xun kept reaching out and waving to Ji Ling. The young man who had run five consecutive laps on the field was so tired that he knelt down again after his knees weakened.

  The instructor standing on the stage pressed the stopwatch and shook his head at Pei Xun.

  Pei Xun sighed, walked up and handed the water bottle in his hand to Ji Ling, and then wiped the hot sweat on his forehead with a towel.

  "Why did you fail again?"

  Ji Ling gasped and couldn't answer Pei Xun's question. He could only roll his eyes and fell to the ground with his arms spread out.

  He couldn't help but curse in his mind.

  Do you think everyone is the same as you, so perverted?

  Training with Pei Xun was indeed the biggest mistake he made in this matter. This guy's physical fitness is simply not normal. He gets up at six in the morning and runs two kilometers every day, and then goes to the shooting range to practice shooting until noon. In the afternoon Not only do they have to undergo shooting training, chemical defense training and survival training, but they also have to learn combat guidance. They can't lie down in bed and sleep for a while until after 11 o'clock in the evening.

Ji Ling wanted to complain, where is the normal schedule for a teenager?

  Not only is the body exhausted, but also mentally exhausted!

  Looking like this, being around Gu Xichen is like paradise. He only needs to use his fingers to dissect a few corpses, and dig out some crystals to kill two zombies from time to time. There is no need for a fixed work and rest time, and he can sleep until he wakes up naturally.

  "Zero, are you talking? Don't be stunned."

  Pei Xun helped Ji Ling squeeze his stiff calves.

  Ji Ling waved his hand and gasped: "Let...let me rest for a while."

  Compared to Pei Xun, a fighting machine, he is a normal person who can no longer be ordinary.

  "Zero, get up quickly. The teacher said there is something to announce today. Don't rest. Come with me."

  Pei Xun simply supported Ji Ling with one hand and half-carried him up.

  After a full ten minutes or so, Ji Ling finally regained his breath and sat on the stool looking up at the man in front of him.

  This man is General Pei's teacher who teaches Pei Xun the main course.

  He stared at the two teenagers, holding a thick stack of test papers in his hands, and then compared the test papers with obvious differences in scores from left to right, and sighed softly.

  Pei Xun felt anxious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 170 141
Please, no voting! 反派上位之绿茶影帝篇[快穿]_晴川泪相思 One sentence summary: Two drama stars have an online drama.   Purpose: To do work, you must be diligent and d...
17.7K 775 31
ON HOLD! 2023.06.03. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆...
5.8K 91 9
Little Birdy Pampering Manual By 酒煮核弹头 Completed Bai Yuan is a magical little parrot that had just hatched out of his shell. With pristine peach-colo...
60.8M 2.9M 83
[IN BOOKSTORES AND KINDLE UNLIMITED NOW!] What if you were matched with the original love god? --- When Lila goes to the Cupids Matchmaking Service i...