Being Overwhelmed by the Vill...

By McEfexx

Author: Mu Ziyao Category: Danmei Fiction Status: Complete Chapters: 248 Art: Pinterest Introduction:   When... More

1 - 5
6 - 10
11 - 15
16 - 20
21 - 25
26 - 30
31 - 35
36 - 40
41 - 45
46 - 50
51 - 55
56 - 60
61 - 65
66 - 70
71 - 75
76 - 80
81 - 85
86 - 90
91 - 95
96 - 100
101 - 105
106 - 110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118 - 120
121 - 123
124 - 125
126 - 128
129 - 130
131 - 135
136 - 140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171 - 173
174 - 176
177 - 179
180 - 182
186 - 188
189 - 191
192 - 194
195 - 197
198 - 200
201 - 203
204 - 206
207 - 209
210 - 212
213 - 215
216 - 218
219 - 221
222 - 224
225 - 227
228 - 230
231 - 233
234 - 236
337 - 339
240 - 242
243 - 245
246 - 248

183 - 185

63 1 0
By McEfexx

Chapter 183.

  Dr. Ji was simply shocked, "Are you really not polite at all?"

  Z said seriously: "Normal debt offset."

  "No, where did you get the debt offset?"

  "The research report you asked me to help with last week took thirteen hours and fifty-nine minutes, and the total result of the labor was fifty crystals. Last week, your son came to my room and broke a microscope, which totaled one hundred and eighty-nine crystals. Shi, and last month you borrowed five hundred crystal stones from me. Last month..."

  Dr. Ji was dumbfounded as he listened to Z, as if he was memorizing a manuscript, he was figuring out old accounts from the past in one minute, and almost didn't reveal what happened to him when he lent him his pants ten years ago.

  Fearing that the incident would become more and more serious, Dr. Ji felt like patting him on the shoulder to interrupt him. He kept smiling and said: "Okay, okay, which one of us is following? Don't talk about one pot, I will give it to you even if it's ten." Will you buy it?"

  Z nodded: "Your attitude is very good, I will consider waiving part of the interest."

  Dr. Ji: "..."

  "By the way, how is the child you brought back?"

  "How about what?"

  "Tsk, you are really smart when you say you are smart. Even if you are stupid, you are not ambiguous at all." Dr. Ji raised his head and chin to indicate the wound on Z's wrist, "Is he injured at work?"

  Z followed his gaze and glanced down. The wound on his arm was already bleeding from the bandage, which showed how deep the wound was.

  Z paused for a few seconds, with an indifferent expression on his face, "Since you want to gain something, you must make some sacrifices. What's more, for me, the side effects are not big."

  Dr. Ji frowned: "I know your body is special, but don't risk your life."

  "Okay, thank you." Z still knew the difference between good and bad. After thanking him, he looked at the clock and said, "I'll leave first."

  When Z went out, he carried the pot and a large bag of instant noodles with satisfaction. Before taking away, he also picked up two ham sausages and a banana along the way.

  He never cooks, so the ingredients in the room are really lacking.

  019 looked a little surprised when he saw Z carrying a lot of things through the door, but the man didn't look at him at all. Instead, he stood in front of the table with a small electric pot and studied it for a while before taking the water and plugging it in. .

  This obviously means cooking and eating in the room.

  019 followed his figure walking around.

  It can be seen that this is a person who really doesn't know how to cook. The process from blanching to cooking noodles is simply a tragedy.

  The hot water splashed several blisters along the way. Z stood there staring at the pot, frowning, and 019 shrank his neck, fearing that he would be so angry in the next second that he would overturn the pot as well.

  Fortunately, Z was silent for a while and then endured it. After wasting two packs of extremely soft noodles, the third pack finally managed to contain two bowls of noodles that looked good enough to be eaten.

"Eat."

  Z held the bowl and handed it to 019, receiving a pair of round and surprised eyes.

  Did you really cook it for him?

  019's red eyes were fixed on the noodle bowl. It must be said that such a bowl of fragrant and hot instant noodles brought him the ultimate temptation.

  After all, his stomach had been empty for two days, and he had not eaten anything.

  Although the appearance does not look very good, the soul of a bowl of instant noodles lies in its seasoning. After all, it smells quite fragrant.

  "Don't eat?"

  Z lazily raised his eyelids, his expression seemed to say, if you don't eat it, I will throw it away immediately.

  Combined with his trash can of noodles, 019 took it with a cold face.

  He sat cross-legged and pulled the bowl twice with the hand holding the chopsticks, letting out the two pieces of mushy ham sausage at the bottom of the bowl.

  019: "..."

  Z said in a bad tone: "If you want to eat, eat it. Why are you picking at it randomly?"

  019: "..."

  Taking a deep breath, 019 picked a chopstick and took it into his mouth, blinking his eyes and chewing twice.

  Well, it was hard in the middle and undercooked.

  019 It is rare to see an adult put the instant noodles in the pot and still not cook them properly. He now wonders if this man has an IQ problem.

  But there was one person who stared at him with scorching eyes from beginning to end.

  019 raised his head with a straight face and looked at Z.

  Those naked eyes seemed to be waiting for his evaluation, and 019 actually saw some nervousness in this guy's eyes.

  No, maybe he was dazzled.

  019 chewed the noodles in his mouth, and was about to sarcastically mock him, but after thinking about the waste in the trash can, he was afraid that he would continue to cook the fourth and fifth bowls, so he swallowed it hard, and then He lowered his head and started eating.

  Forget it, it's not like you can't eat when you're hungry.

  Z looked at 019 devouring the food, and finally relaxed his brows in relief.

  Sitting back on the stool, Z picked up his bowl of instant noodles after thinking for a moment and came out. Just when he was about to eat it, the room suddenly fell into darkness after a crisp sound.

  "Um?"

  Two pairs of bright eyes looked at each other in the room.

  Especially the red eyes of 019 will be even brighter in the dark. Looking from a distance, it looks like something out of a horror movie.

  Z:"......"

  019 said dryly: "There's a power outage."

  Z: "...Well, you sit down and I'll go out and take a look."

  As soon as he finished speaking and before he could stand up, the door was suddenly kicked open.

  The two patrol officers holding flashlights held an instrument with a frequently flashing red light in their hands, and then held up the flashlights to shine the beam on the faces of Z and 019 from left to right.

  Z was also holding a bowl of instant noodles, as if he wanted to put it into his mouth, but he didn't eat it yet.

  "Dr. Z, Z, Z!"

  The two of them saluted and said nervously: "I'm sorry to disturb you. I don't know why. The whole building just stopped and tripped. I don't know if someone used large-scale electrical appliances in violation of regulations..."

  The patrolman behind him suddenly noticed something, touched the colleague who was talking with his arm, and motioned him to look over with his eyes.

  The man moved the flashlight with a confused look on his face, and then focused the light source on the electric cooking pot still emitting thick smoke at Z's feet.

  Z:"......"

  019: "..."

  Two patrolmen: "..."

  The scene fell into an extremely embarrassing situation, and no one broke the situation for ten long minutes.

  After the emergency power supply was finally completed, the two patrolmen looked at Z with some trepidation while taking notes.

  "Dr. Z, we cannot use such large-scale electrical appliances in the room in the future. After all, the power system we just repaired is not particularly stable yet."

  With the current zombie invasion, using electricity is really stressful. Zhi nodded considerately and took the initiative to apologize, then handed over the electric cooking pot with both hands, "I'll pay more attention next time."

  "Okay, then we won't disturb you." The two of them thanked Z with tears in their eyes for his understanding. Basically, the people living in this building are very prestigious PhDs from the research institute. And these people with high IQs who have become famous at a young age will inevitably have some low-level people who look down upon them. Only Dr. Z, although he kept a straight face every day, as if someone owed him millions of money, he was very talkative.

  "Your noodles are very fragrant." After the two of them finished speaking, they bowed and left.

  Z closed the door and found that 019 had finished the noodles in the bowl and was staring at him with his head raised.

  "It doesn't matter, the electric pot is not mine." Z's tone was calm, like a person who was completely out of touch with the matter.

  019: "..."

  Z glanced at the empty bowl in 019's hand and handed him the noodles in his bowl, "Let's eat together."

  019 hesitated for a moment, but without being polite to him, he reached out and took it.

  Z sat next to him, supporting his chin with his hand, and then looked at his eating appearance with interest, "Do you like eating very much?"

  019 lowered his eyes lightly and said nothing.

  Of course, I don't really like Z's craft, but for people who are hungry, chewing on tree bark is delicious. In addition, after experiencing the commotion just now, the noodles are obviously softer and softer, and the entrance does not require dozens of chews like the first bowl.

  Z actually saw something from his stormy sweep, narrowed his eyes and said, "I'll do it for you next time?"

  019 twitched the corner of his mouth and said coldly: "There is no more pot."

  "It's okay, I can borrow it from Lao Ji next door."

  019 was speechless for a while, and after a rough assessment, Lao Ji was probably the one who was wronged by his wife and lost his army after lending the electric cooking pot to Z.

  "No, I won't be grateful to you even so." 019 put down the bowl with a snap and stared coldly at the person in front of him, his expression of hatred emerged uncontrollably, "I said I would kill you. , it will definitely be done."

  Z nodded: "I have never doubted this."

  019: "Then don't pretend to be nice to me."

  Z's mouth twitched, "I just think it's good to have some excitement in this long, lifeless life. 019, I'll wait for you to grow up, I'll wait for you to kill me."

  019 clenched the porcelain bowl in his hand fiercely.

  019 didn't stay in Z's dormitory for long. After the power supply was restored in the laboratory, he was sent back by a large group of people.

  Before leaving, the man sat in front of the window and read a book. Warm light filtered through the cracks in the window and hit his face, making him look very soft.

  But the man didn't turn to look at him again.

  019 knew that with his current strength, it was basically impossible to escape from here. He could only grit his teeth and persist while secretly enduring it.

  He has understood the principle of keeping a low profile since he was three years old. After all, although his father is not a courageous person in his opinion, judging from the fact that he refused to betray the institute or leak the laboratory data even to death, this proves how loyal he is.

  So 019 was thinking in his heart that he would never be like him, and that one day he would grow up to be powerful enough to destroy this research institute.

Chapter 184

  019 carries a seed of in his heart, and it slowly takes root and sprouts until it breaks through the soil and becomes an unshakable towering tree.

  ——

  When Dr. Ji opened the door, Z was half leaning on the window edge, staring at the catkins outside the window in a daze.

  "I told you a long time ago that this guy is a tough guy."

  Hearing Dr. Ji's sarcastic remarks, Z lazily raised his eyelids and said, "In some areas, his IQ is higher than yours."

  "Although I know this is true, why do I feel so unhappy when I hear it?" Dr. Ji pursed his lips and shook his head helplessly.

  "He is only five years old and has more room for development. That's why the dean attaches so much importance to this child."

  "Yeah, it's hard to imagine what this monster will become when it grows up." Dr. Ji raised his hand and glanced at his eyes, "The dean said, let me keep an eye on you, so you should take it easy recently. I still have to report, and the fact that you brought him back to the dormitory today is enough for the dean to scold you."

  Z looked calm and glanced at Dr. Ji's optical brain from the corner of his eye.

  Suddenly, he reached out and grabbed Dr. Ji's wrist, tapped his fingers on the screen a few times, cleared all the edited information, then took out Dr. Ji's optical brain and stuffed it into his pocket.

  Dr. Ji was stunned when he saw this set of skillful movements.

  "There is no need to report this matter to the dean today. I will be responsible for whatever happens."

  Z patted his shoulder, regardless of whether he agreed or not, turned around and took his clothes out the door.

  "No, you..." Dr. Ji slapped his forehead and sighed helplessly. "Do you really think the dean won't know if I don't tell you?"

  ——

  Z is indeed not so naive as to think that this matter can always be hidden from Dean Qi.

  During this period of time, he concentrated on the laboratory. In just one month, he had achieved considerable research results. However, during this period, 019 was a bit miserable.

  Although he never prayed that the man would be merciful to him, the person who clumsily cooked instant noodles for him the night before calmly ordered his assistant to inject him with powerful psychoactive drugs the next day, which was really disappointing. anger.

  Dr. Ji would come to observe abnormalities every now and then. After two observations, he finally understood Z's intention. During lunch, he sat in front of him with a plate in his hands and said with a smile, "Did you make him angry on purpose?"

  Z: "I never intended to use the method you mentioned. On the contrary, 019 has a more cunning mind than you. Even if he uses hard and soft tactics, he will not reveal any information about his parents. Of course, I'm not very interested in this, the dean's task for me is to transform and strengthen his current body."

  Dr. Ji: "So?"

  Z picked out some vegetables that he disliked and replied without changing his face: "When a person is angry, the sympathetic nerves are excited, the blood flow rate in the heart is accelerated, and the brain will over-secret norepinephrine. I have collected good material."

  Dr. Ji marveled: "You are good at playing, Dr. Z, you have the means."

  Z took a sip of soup and continued: "Besides, loopholes are most likely to appear when the brain is confused, such as..."

  Dr. Ji asked curiously: "Like what?"

  Z raised his eyebrows: "I learned something interesting."

  Dr. Ji tilted his head inexplicably, "Why are you still so mysterious?"

  Z shook his eyebrows, said nothing, and began to finish the food in the bowl.

  After eating, Z went to the dean's office with a lot of information.

  Z put the compiled information on the table and glanced at the thick stack of pharmacology books next to the dean. This kind of books would appear in the dean's office almost every once in a while.

  "I heard that your final result was pretty good?"

  The dean glanced at Z, put down the book and took what he handed over. The dense data sheets clearly recorded the daily changes, as well as the drugs used during this period and the rejection produced by 019's body. reaction.

  Dean Qi didn't ask a word after reading it. He just raised his eyes slightly, opened his red lips and said, "Come here."

  Z walked around the table and squatted in front of Dean Qi.

  Dean Qi raised his hand and took Z's arm, then gently lifted his cuffs, looking at the scabbed scar on his wrist with an indifferent expression.

  It was a very deep tooth mark, but it was obviously caused by biting too deeply, so it has not completely faded until now.

  "I told you once, I don't like smart people, Z."

Dean Qi's tone was calm, but his fingers pressed on Z's wrist, pressing on the scar and stroking it gently. The force was so gentle that it made people's hair stand on end.

  Z lowered his head.

  "In addition to Ji Yu, there are many people in the institute who are monitoring you. It's not that you don't know, and you never intended to hide this matter from me." Dean Qi suddenly chuckled, "You were waiting for me to ask you ?Um?"

  Z defaults.

  After Qi Yuan finished laughing, the look in his eyes actually turned colder, "Just do what I told you to do and don't act petty, otherwise..."

  She didn't say anything else, but the threatening words in her tone clearly frightened people.

  Z closed his eyes and nodded slightly.

  He never thought that Dean Qi would be worried about him. It was like he had never received any condolences in this month. And the woman in front of him, when she knew he was injured, her first reaction was to blame, not care.

  But he probably still had some expectations in his heart.

  I expected her to show even a hint of strange emotions, but unfortunately, her face was still impeccable.

  "Tell me, what have you discovered during this time?"

  Dean Qi held up his hands and began to flip through the data chart again.

  Z straightened his back, "I injected you 019 with psychotropic drugs similar to hallucinogens two days ago. He accidentally revealed something about Dr. Gu."

  Dean Qi raised his head with interest this time, "Oh? What's the matter?"

  Z narrowed his eyes, "Dean, do you know that Dr. Gu is also a person with superpowers?"

  Dean Qi paused, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes.

  "It seems that you really don't know." Z paused, a cold dark light flashed in his eyes, "Dr. Gu is also a superpower, and his superpower is quite special. I guess he should be facing it unilaterally. The institute made a cover-up."

  Dean Qi tapped his slender knuckles on the wheelchair, "What is his superpower?"

  Something strange flashed in Z's eyes: "Similar to earthworms, limb regeneration skills."

  Dean Qi was shocked, and a hint of anger flashed across his face.

  It has to be said that Gu Qirong concealed this matter very well, and it was actually hidden under his nose for so long.

  So far, this is the first specific ability to appear. After all, in the past few years, humans with this ability have never been heard of in Doomsday.

  During the process of arresting his wife at the research institute, Gu Qirong committed suicide and shot himself in the heart with a Type 95 gun, and his body had already been thrown into the incinerator.

  They lost a great piece of footage.

  "I see."

  Dean Qi rubbed his eyebrows and said, "You don't have to continue the experiment over there at 019. I will arrange for another person to take over. I have a task for you that needs to be sent out. It may be a protracted battle."

  Z glanced between his eyebrows and nodded suppressed, "Yes."

  He knew that the dean was always cautious, but what he didn't understand this time was that he had clearly produced the data and test results, but why did dean Qi suddenly interrupt his experiment?

  After coming out of the dean's office, Z held a new document bag in his hand and his eyes were cold.

  He returned to the dormitory, roughly packed his things, and soon set off with his backpack on his back.

  019 knew nothing about the outside world, but he clearly understood that the man did not come again, but was replaced by an old man named Yao.

  Z's daily tasks are fully arranged. Even in the past few years, he has led the institute's superpowers to expand his power outside. When he returned again, he sat in a high-spirited armored vehicle and asked Dean Qi Report on the main battles in the four districts and three cities during this period.

  And five full years have passed since the day I left.

  After reporting on his work, Ji Yu came up and put his arm around his shoulders. I haven't seen him for so many years, and there are probably more wrinkles around this guy's eyes.

  Z "kindly" reminded: "Don't indulge too much, and don't stay up late at night, be careful of hair loss."

  "I asked you, why do you still deserve a beating?" Ji Yu said with a constipated look on his face, "Don't be so stupid, why did I lose my hair? My hair is fine."

  Z revealed ruthlessly: "Your hairline has moved one centimeter further back than five years ago."

  Ji Yu: "..."

  He often felt that this guy's eyes were like ruthless scanning machines.

  "How do you see this centimeter?"

  "See with your eyes." Z replied seriously.

  Ji Yu looked like I'm too lazy to argue with you, "Since you haven't been back for so long, I forgive you for being so arrogant. Let's go and have a drink with me tonight? I have two bottles of red wine hidden in the room." Yes, I brought you back when I went to the battle-damaged area outside, and I plan to celebrate when you come back."

  Z shook his head: "The ingredients in alcohol will stimulate my nervous system and make it difficult to ensure my sleep. I don't drink."

  "What fun do you have in your life?"

  Ji Yu rolled his eyes, and finally managed to get him into the cafeteria, and then ruthlessly bought two bottles of high-calcium and low-fat milk with a crystal stone.

  Z inserted the straw and took a satisfied sip, looking very happy.

  The food he had eaten outside these years was indeed not very good. He basically had one meal and no next meal, so now that he was faced with a bottle of calcium-supplementing milk, he particularly valued it.

Chapter 185

  Ji Yu blinked and looked at Z holding a straw in his mouth, and even his ice face became softer.

  I feel a little cute for no reason.

  Ji Yu touched his head and asked, "Does it taste so good?"

  Z nodded without hesitation, "If you have eaten raw meat in the stinking ditch, crows in the carrion pile, and mutated earthworms in the muddy ground, you will think that even the most common vegetables are delicacies in the world."

  Ji Yu's face turned pale, and the sound alone made people sick.

 Is this really something humans can eat?

  But Z actually said it so expressionlessly, obviously he was used to it. He knew that Z's life abroad had been difficult these past few years, but he didn't expect it to be so difficult.

  He thought that the people the dean left with Z could at least take good care of this guy, but he forgot that with Z's stubborn character, he probably wouldn't keep anything delicious for himself. Whenever he encountered difficulties, he would Will grit his teeth and swallow it in his stomach.

  "I don't know what the dean is thinking. It's a waste of resources to send someone with a high IQ and a top combat ability to be a beast."

  Ji Yu complained a few words angrily and murmured in a low voice: "That's what she did to you."

  Z narrowed his eyes, and the meat he picked into his mouth suddenly felt tasteless, "The dean will hear it."

  Ji Yu stared: "So what if I hear it? I'm just complaining for you!"

  "Not very good." Z shrugged, "Maybe I just send you to Area B to be a proton."

  Ji Yu: "...rat meat?"

  Z: "You probably only have fly meat to eat with your face."

  Ji Yu: "...just pretend I didn't say anything."

  Seeing that Z had finished a bottle of milk at the speed of light and had eaten most of the three dishes and one soup in front of him, Ji Yu walked over and ordered another dessert for him.

  He knew that Z liked desserts, and it seemed that his taste had not changed.

  "But how come you haven't changed much for so many years?" Ji Yu stared at Z's fair and tender face for a moment. It was exactly the same as in his impression. Even someone who pays attention to maintenance these years can't avoid it. There are wrinkles.

  "Sure enough, baby faces don't look old easily." Ji Yu sighed.

  Z glanced at the unopened box of milk in front of Ji Yu, picked it up calmly, inserted the straw into his mouth with a natural expression, "Because I won't overindulge."

  Ji Yu looked at Z's actions and couldn't laugh or cry, "You are a god and I am a mortal, okay? If I were like you, I wouldn't be able to suffocate myself to death."

  He paused and then cast a curious look at Z, "Hey, do you really have no desire? Could it be that you secretly shot someone under the quilt behind my back?"

  Z looked at Ji Yu with an indescribable expression, as if he was confused in his heart. They are all men, how can you be so unable to control your lower body?

  Ji Yu felt his deep ridicule, and the corner of his mouth twitched and he turned his head, "Forget it, I shut up, you should just eat."

  After the meal, Ji Yu and Z returned to the dormitory together.

  "The dean has kept everything in your room well and no one has touched it. You can go back and take a good bath. I will ask you to go out for a walk in the evening. The institute has changed a lot in the past few years. The introduction of A lot of new people."

  Opening the door, Z felt inexplicably warm when he saw the familiar facilities. He should be lucky that at least the dean is still looking forward to his return and is not cruel enough to let him die outside.

  Ji Yu caught his micro-expression, "Don't be so demotivated just by giving me a slap in the face."

  Z silently closed the door with his backhand, shutting Ji Yu firmly out.

  "Hey, you kid..."

  Z could no longer hear the shouting and yelling outside the door. He took a change of clothes and entered the bathroom.

  When the hot water poured down on his head, it brought with it a comfortable warmth that swept away the fatigue all over Z's body.

  Although Ji Yu is a nonchalant person, at least he really treats him as a friend. He knows how to distinguish a good person from a bad person, so of course he won't care about his mean words.

  But he has become accustomed to this kind of life, and he is even more accustomed to having such a person beside him telling him what to do, even if he is being used...

  Even if Dean Qi could look at him twice more and praise him a few more words, he would be in a good mood for several days. After all, if you follow someone's footsteps for a long time, you can't stop. He has no goals in this life, and even his future life is uncertain. If he leaves Dean Qi, it will be difficult for him to find the meaning of continuing to live.

  After coming out of the shower, Z was surprised to find an extra person in the room.

  A thin and small figure was sitting on the mattress, blinking at him with big watery eyes.

  Z:"......"

  The two looked at each other speechlessly, as if the room had fallen into a dead silence.

  Z: "Which family are you a child from?"

  The child sitting on the mattress with his legs swinging stared at Z without blinking and said nothing.

  Z pursed his lips and was about to walk over when Ji Yu opened the door and hurriedly walked in, holding a banana in his hand.

  He looked at Z's confused eyes, walked over and put the banana into the little boy's hand, and at the same time touched his head with his palm, "This is..."

  He hesitated and said with a hearty smile: "The dean's godson."

  Z:"......"

  Ji Yu leaned into Z's ear and whispered: "This child was brought back from the refugee camp by the dean when he went out last time. He named him Qi Run."

  Although this kid doesn't look like anything special. Apart from being good-looking, he is as thin as a bamboo pole. Obviously if you want to train a successor, there are a large number of outstanding kids to choose from, but why...

  Ji Yu patted the child's head and said, "Runrun, call someone."

  Runrun jumped out of bed, looked at Z with big clear eyes, and called out in a soft voice: "Teacher."

  Z: "Teacher?"

  Ji Yu blinked and explained: "Dean Qi said that you will take care of this child from today on."

  Z was silent for a moment, squatted down and stared at Qi Run.

  Qi Run was also brave. Faced with such a pair of scrutinizing eyes, he didn't cry or make a fuss. He just looked at Z with his big watery eyes.

  "Good."

  Z stood up and fluttered his long eyelashes slightly. Although he agreed, he didn't seem to be in a good mood.

  He probably knew why Dean Qi wanted to take Qi Run in.

  That snow-white face, big watery eyes, and even the pear dimples around his mouth when he smiled, all looked surprisingly like the same person.

 But, speaking of it...

  Z actually remembered another child who was about the same age as Qi Run in his mind. That was the last mission he received before leaving.

  "019Who is taking over now?"

  Z's memory has always been very good, and he found the familiar code name in his brain in a moment.

  Ji Yu was stunned for two seconds, "Do you still remember that kid? Don't forget that half of the reason why you were transferred was because of what happened to him and angered the dean."

  "It has nothing to do with him." Z gently stroked Qi Run's head and reached out to pinch his round face.

  He has always been very clear in his heart that Dean Qi disliked him from the beginning to the end. Anyone or anything could be the trigger. He would not anger anyone because of this matter.

  "So, who is he dealing with now?"

  "Dr. Yao, you are your sworn enemy, the one who always dislikes you." Ji Yu shrugged helplessly, "However, after several years of powerful transformation, 019's strength has improved by leaps and bounds, and his body is equivalent to a real fighting machine. , but it's just that rebellious temper that no one can control so far."

  Z: "How do you say it?"

  Ji Yu: "He seems to be a lot docile this year, so last month Dean Qi sent someone to escort him out and put him on the battlefield in the south. Who knew that this guy temporarily betrayed us and killed many of us? A superpower user and researcher, if Dean Qi hadn't installed a control ring around his neck to restrict his movements, he would have slipped away long ago."

  Z listened in rapt attention, and those stubborn, determined, and bright red eyes appeared in his mind again.

  "So, from this incident, we can see how deep this kid's scheming is. He was able to spend a year pretending to be that little sheep just to find such an opportunity. Although he failed, I am still very happy. I'm worried that he will continue to act like a monster in the future."

  Seeing Z in a daze, Ji Yu couldn't help but touch him with her shoulder, and asked tentatively: "Do you want to meet him? He is under strict control now. If you want, I can help you arrange it."

  Z shook his head and held Qi Run's hand, "Gone."

  Originally it was just a little bit of curiosity, and there wasn't really a strong friendship between them.

  ——

  After returning to the institute, except for the reporting work in the first month, Dean Qi rarely arranged other tasks for Z. During this time, he felt inexplicably free.

  Ji Yu wondered if the dean was holding back some big tricks to torment him, but Z's reaction to this was extremely dull. He should eat and sleep, but he temporarily put down the research project and opened an orchard in the backyard. , so restful and at ease.

  When Ji Yu got up early in the morning, he saw figures of one large and one small squatting outside the courtyard.

  Oh no, they are obviously one big and two small.

  Ji Yu rubbed his eyes, walked over and stared at Qi, who was sitting on the ground, her face covered with dirt, and the little girl opposite with her pigtails in pigtails, humming and working hard.

  "Hey, where did this little beauty come from?"

  Hearing Ji Yu's teasing words, the little girl stopped and turned to glare at him, then turned back and continued digging.

  "Hey, he's quite aloof. Doesn't this kid look familiar?"

  Z turned around and rubbed her head gently, "She is Dr. Yao's niece, her name is Yao Qing. I invited her to eat some fruits when I passed by in the past two days, and then she came to help today."

  Ji Yu: "No wonder I said it looked familiar. I saw the old man bring it out twice before."

  Yao Qing raised her head, looking at Z with a pair of bright almond eyes, but when she looked at the man, she immediately lowered her head shyly.

  Z : "......"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 312 16
One with broken heart but still strong minded, Other with strong ego but heart already melted without his consent. One with clear mind and the other...
30.7K 770 191
Author: Banshenghuan/半生欢 Category: Tanmei Novels Status: 469 chapter (Finished) (The end of the world + no heroine + strong) Book 2 Introducing: In...
392K 9.8K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
21.9K 735 45
Title: 末世小老板 Author: 轻云淡 Source: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2814927 After Tang Ming took the game system and crossed into the paralle...