Who will I be, Jesse St James

Od bizzle3603

Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hud... Více

Who will I be
ACT ONE- START OF SOMETHING NEW
001. FRESH MEAT
002. TOO MUCH SEX APPEAL
003. FALLING APART ALREADY
004. DANCE AND FOOTBALL
005. APRIL RHODES
006. BOYS VS GIRLS
007. SUE IN CHARGE
008. SWEET CAROLINE
009. FUNDRAISER
010. THE COMPETITION
011. YEARBOOK PHOTO
012. SECTIONALS DRAMA
013. HAD ME AT HELLO
014. LIKE A VIRGIN
015. UNEXPECTED SURPRISES
016. JUST PLAIN MEAN
017. DREAMS
018. GAGA
019. SOMETHING THEY DON'T
020. DID WE MAKE IT
ACT TWO- OUT OF THE OLD
021. IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERS
022. BRITNEY
023. RELIGOUS VIEWS
024. DUET PARTNERS
025. ROCKY HORROR
026. GIRL REVOLOUTION
027. A WHITE WEDDING
028. SURPRISE LEADS
029. CHRISTMAS IN OHIO
030. TENSIONS AT A HIGH
031. BLOODY VALENTINE
032. THE BIEBER EXPERIENCE
034. BIRDS AND THE BEES
035. ORIGINALS
036. PAY FOR NATIONALS
037. SELF ACCEPTANCE
038. FRIEND IN NEED
039. PROM ENTERTAINMENT
040. HELPING OTHERS
041. THE BIG APPLE
ACT THREE- MAYBE THIS TIME
042. PURPlE PIANOS
043. DANCE CAMP
044. IT'S ALL OVER
045. FOR CONGRESS
046. WEST SIDE STORY
047. GLEE CLUB OFF
048. SECRETS OUT
049. MJ FOR SECTIONALS
050. CHRISTMAS IN THE AIR
051. THE BIG QUESTION
052. BAD IDEA, RIGHT
053. LOVES IN THE AIR, FOR SOME
054. HOPE UR OK
055. BROTHERLY TROUBLE
056. SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER
057. PREPARING TO SAY GOODBYE
058. GRUDGES
059. SCREW PROM
060. NEEDING AN EDGE
061. WIll WE BE CHAMPIONS
062. SAYING GOODBYE
ACT FOUR- A NEW CHAPTER
066. NEW SCHOOL YEAR
067. DOWNWARD SPIRAL
068. PRESIDENTIAL RACE
069. BREAK UPS
070. GREASE TRYOUTS
071. GREASE
072. ATTACK FROM THE OUTSIDE
073. A SECTIONALS THANKSGIVING
074. DREAMS DON'T DIE
075. RUMORS
076. SADIE HAWKINS
077. OVER SEXUALIZING
078. EXPRESS
079. A NIGHT OF RISKY CHOICES
080. SONGS IN FILM
081. A FEUD
082. GUILTY PLEASURES
083. LIFE CHANGING
084. AFTERMATH
085. UNPLUGGED WEEK
086. WONDERFUL THINGS
087. ON THE EDGE
ACT FIVE- YOU NEVER KNOW
088. BEATLES WEEK
089. PROM QUEEN
090. THE QUARTERBACK
091. A KATY INSTEAD OF A GAGA
092. BACK TO WHO WE ARE
093. SUNNY LA
094. STRANGE DREAMS
095. A FORGOTTEN CHRISTMAS
096. VALEDICTORIAN DRAMA
097. FEAR OF LOSING PEOPLE
098. THIS TRIP MEANS EVERYTHING
099. GOODBYE TO A PLACE YOU LOVE
100. ALWAYS HAVE HIGH SCHOOL
ACT SIX- LIVING THE DREAM
101. START OF SOMETHING NEW
102. BECOMING A SHINING STAR
103. MISSING YOU
104. IT'S BEEN A CRAZY YEAR
105. BACK IN HER HOMETOWN
106. NEW YORK ISN'T SO GREAT
107. THE FUTURE IS UNKNOWN
ACT SEVEN- ALWAYS FIND YOUR WAY BACK HOME
108. MOVING BACK HOME
109. HOMECOMING
110. FRIENDSHIP TROUBLES
111. IF IM SO MEAN, WHY PLAY NICE
112. STRANGE COMPETITION
113. FEELING LOST
114. PITY PARTY
115. A SECOND CHANCE
116. THE AUDITION PROCESS
117. BEING IN A MOVIE
118. BACK TO 2009
119. BECOMING WHO I'VE ALWAYS MEANT TO BE

033. DANGERS OF DRINKING

1K 22 3
Od bizzle3603

Chapter thirty three
"Dangers of drinking."

After that it seemed Sam had broken up with Quinn and now was dating Santana, which Caroline wasn't even paying attention to seeing as he used her to try and make Quinn jealous, so when she was walking in the hallway, Puck walked up to her putting his arm around her "hey, care bear, so I know you're all full of rage and on top of that stressed about the upcoming regionals, which is why I'm inviting you to a party." he told her as Caroline raised her brows "you act like this is the first time, I've been to a party. Jesse used to take me to vocal adrenaline one's all the time although I guess these will be toned down a bit and nobody's gonna be jumping off the roof into the pool." she shared, as they headed down the stairs.

"Who's throwing it?" she asked him "Rachel." Puck told her "then I'm not going." Caroline told him as Puck huffed "come on! Her parents are out of town!" he voiced as Caroline chuckled "yeah but Rachel's party is gonna suck, nobody's gonna get drunk, let alone wasted and she'll probably make us play some stupid board game rather then beer pong or spin the bottle. And her with her taste in music? Nobody's gonna be dancing either. We'll all be standing around watching paint dry." she shared, as Puck shrugged, as the two continued walking down the steps "I'll steal some bottles of liquor from my parents." Caroline told him.

As his phone then rang "you go for, Puck." Puck said as Caroline looked at him confused as they reached the bottom "no, but his ID can." he said as the two ran into Santana, Britney, Mercedes and Artie "okay, if we're all in, it's settled. The Rachel Berry house party train wreck extravaganza is officially a go." Mercedes told them "emphasis on train wreck." Caroline told them, as they all nodded.

That night, Finn was being the designated driver and Caroline told him that she'd be out in a second as she grabbed two bottles of liquor from her parents liquor cabinet, putting them in her purse along with some red solo cups as she walked out of the house, Kurt watched her lock the door, as Caroline ran over to the car but when she opened the backseat she saw someone she didn't know "oh, Kurt is this your friend?" she asked, climbing into the back and sitting down as Kurt chuckled "yes, Caroline, he's my friend, his names.." he was telling her as Blaine held his hand out "Blaine Anderson." he told her "Caroline Hudson." Caroline told him, bringing her hand up and shaking hands with him, as Finn began driving off "so, you guys ready for Rachel's party?" he asked them.

"No." Caroline told him, opening her purse and pulling out the red solo cups "who want's a shot? Well minus Finn since he's driving." she told them as Kurt furrowed his brows "a shot of what?" he asked her "oh, Kurt you've gotta be joking." Caroline told him "here." Blaine told her, reaching out and taking the red solo cups as Caroline began taking the bottle of tequila out, opening it, she began pouring it into one of the cups "you brought alcohol?" Finn asked her as Caroline raised her brows "you thought I was gonna go to Rachel's party sober? Besides this might be the only amount of alcohol we get to drink tonight.' she told him, stopping pouring as Blaine pulled that cup out and reached to the front handing it to Kurt, who took it.

Caroline then began pouring two for her and Blaine as he held the red solo cups "Kurt you never told me that your sister was so fun." Blaine told him as Caroline smirked "that's because the two of them have never partied with me." she told him, laughing as Blaine joined her "party? You? When?" Kurt asked, laughing as Finn shook his head "yeah, Caroline you're parties were basically glee club hangouts. That's not exactly a party." he told her as Caroline closed the bottle and put it back in her purse, grabbing her red solo cup as Blaine held it out to her "you remember all those times that when I told you and mom that I was going to bed early?" she asked "yeah.." Finn trailed off, furrowing his brows "I was actually sneaking out my window and going out to parties with Jesse." Caroline told him, and as realization hit Finn "cheers!" Kurt voiced, laughing as he turned to the back holding his cup out, him, Blaine and Caroline all clinked glasses as they took their first shot of the night.

Making it to Rachel's, Kurt walked ahead of them as Caroline and Blaine stood side by side quickly having become friends in the backseat over at least two more shots on their ride over as Finn followed in behind them "Kurt, Blaine." Rachel told them, wearing this long green dress that definitely already screamed no party and the slow music and bright lights in the room just checked off two more boxes that this party already sucked before it started, as Kurt headed down the stairs, Blaine and Caroline followed him "I wasn't expecting you guys." Rachel shared as she and Finn followed them down.

Kurt began taking his jacket off as Caroline put her purse down on the floor it clinked from the bottles inside of it "I'm totally off the clock right now, Rachel. I'm not a warbler. I'm just Blaine. I'm not even wearing my uniform." Blaine told them as him and Caroline took off their jackets, although as they did, Kurt's eyes went wide seeing that Caroline was wearing knee heigh boots with fish nets and a black dress, Kurt then turned to Rachel "so, this is your dad's Oscar room?" he asked, as Rachel took his coat, she went and put it on the chair "yes. They transformed are ordinary basement for our famous annual Oscar parties." she mentioned as she turned back and took Caroline and Blaine's coats "is that a stage?" Blaine asked as Caroline bent down and picked up her purse.

"I like to give impromptu performances for our neighbors sometimes." Rachel shared as she walked them further in, they met up with Quinn "hey, girlfriend. Having fun?" Rachel asked her "yeah." Quinn told her as Caroline noticed Santana and Sam making out behind her "awesome party." Quinn told Rachel as she walked past them "okay. Let's, uh, go over the rules." Rachel told them, going to a table and pulling out what looked to be tickets next to a basket of wine coolers "everybody get's two drink tickets to keep things from getting out of hand." Rachel told them, holding them out, as Caroline dug her hand in her purse and pulled out one of the bottles "we're all good." she told her, smiling "yeah." Blaine told her as Caroline turned walking away, Blaine and Kurt followed her.

"Britney! Remember the rules. No sitting on anything. Okay. Okay, everybody. Cheers!" Rachel voiced, making Caroline chuckle as she began pouring Blaine and Kurt another cup "oh, three shots in and this is still too painful to be here." she told them "oh, come on, it's not that bad." Kurt told her as Blaine looked at him with raised brows "fine, it's that bad." Kurt told them as the two then drank from their cups, Caroline began pouring her's, and as she had her drink in her hands she quickly downed it "let's party! Caroline, pour me a drink!" Rachel yelled, walking over to them.

And from there, things changed drastically, a disco ball had come down and the music was blasting and G6 was playing as they all were drinking and dancing, Mike, Mercedes, Tina and Quinn were playing a drinking game where they had to get a coin in a cup and if they got it in they had to drink, Santana then took a shot off Britney as Sam, Artie and Rachel were around cheering, then Caroline and Rachel both had red solo cups in their hands as they crossed arms and downed them as Puck, Lauren and Blaine chanted "chug, chug, chug." the two then finished and un intertwined their arms and laughed, Caroline then grabbed the mic "it tastes like pink!" she voiced as Rachel stepped towards the mic "it taste like pink! Pink!" she yelled, making Caroline laugh as she turned around, she found Blaine.

She motioned him to follow her as she stepped off the stage and went to the dance floor, Mercedes and Tina pulled her toward's them as the three of them began dancing together but then the two had moved away from her as Caroline was dancing on her own, Blaine then came over dancing with her as the two of them danced together, Kurt stood there watching them wanting to get into it but he wasn't really sure how to dance like they were.

And while she was doing that, Sam was looking at her from across the way even though he knew she told him to never speak to her, let alone even look at her, and with the amount of alcohol in his system all inhibitions went out the window, where all he wanted to do was go over there and dance with her and potentially make out with her, which Santana seemed to pick up on cause in her drunken state she became the weepy, hysterical drunk "you like her more than me. She's sweet and awesome and such a good singer. Admit it. Just admit it." she told him, as Sam went to walk over to Caroline when she said that, Santana then grabbed his face and turned him back to her 'no kiss me." she told him, as she kissed him.

Blaine then stood behind Caroline as her back was to him, as the two of them danced together, Kurt stood in front of them with wide eyes, having not expected that "let's spin the bottle. Who wants to play spin the bottle?" Rachel asked as everyone cheered.

And almost all of them were sitting around a checkers board as the bottle was spun by Caroline it landed on Sam across from her as her eyes went wide "oh!" she voiced, laughing as everyone cheered around them, Sam smirked as he sat up on his knees from sitting criss cross, Caroline sat up taller on her knees she wasn't even really sure what was going on anymore she was so drunk "you know what? A reminder, I owns that guppy mouth. Those trouty Aerosmith lips belong to me, so.." Santana told them from outside the circle, as Caroline rolled her eyes, knowing Sam had kissed her before he kissed anyone else, people then began cheering them on, as the two leaned in "you sure you wanna do this?" Caroline asked him, with a smirk "yeah." Sam told her, smirking as well.

His lips connected with her's first and they were soft and felt so familiar, all he wanted was more especially as she kissed him back, feeling the same familiar feeling except without the fear of Jesse looming over her head and then she went to pull away, knowing it was enough but as she did, Sam then brought his hand up, pulling her closer to him and when he did the two missed how Quinn was looking at them, the two weren't stopping as everyone cheered, Santana then came over "you know what this is not? Hey honeys." she said, separating the two, Sam looked at her "it's not a big red commercial. No me gusta." Santana told them, walking away.

"Whoo! Party!' Rachel cheered and as Caroline leaned back, Sam was still staring at her from his place "I wanna go." Blaine told them, leaning in to spin the bottle, Kurt furrowed his brows "what?" he asked him, as Blaine spun the bottle "Kurt! Kurt! Kurt!" Caroline was chanting as she laughed, Finn laughed with her as the others cheered, the bottle then landed on Caroline "oh!" everyone yelled "this is outstanding!" Kurt voiced as Caroline crawled over to Blaine "for the record? The last guy I dated was also my competition but you don't have to worry about that." she told him "okay." Blaine told her, as Caroline leaned in kissing him first and Blaine kissed her right back, the two continuing to do so "more! More! More!" Tina voiced, and as their lips separated, Blaine went back in and kissed her again, bringing his hand up and holding her head.

Which seemed to shock everyone for how long they were kissing although Sam was feeling a little bit of jealousy in his system as Kurt clapped his hands "okay, I think we've had enough of that." he said although Blaine still didn't pull away as him and Caroline kissed one last time, they then pulled away and Caroline looked at him with furrowed brows having not expected that from him and Blaine was looking back at her in the same way "that was crazy." Artie said as Caroline smirked "enough kissing I think it's time for a song! Come on!" she voiced, grabbing Blaines hand as she stood up.

And in his jealousy, Sam found himself making out with Santana again, while Caroline was on Rachel's stage with Blaine getting ready to sing the song the two of them picked called, don't you want me, the Artie and Britney were kissing while Tina and Mike danced, Lauren, Puck, Finn, Quinn, Mercedes and Kurt were watching them as Blaine started singing as he grabbed his mic, looking over at Caroline as she did a little dance.

"You were workin' as a waitress in a cocktail bar

When I met you
I picked you out, I shook you up, and turned you around
Turned you into someone new."

Then Blaine pulled his microphone off the stand and turned to her as he sang.

"Don't, don't you want me?
You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me."

He sang standing ring next to her now as Caroline had her hands on the mic stand as she looked at him.

"Don't, don't you want me?
You know I don't believe it when you say that you don't need me."

Then she turned to her mic stand as Blaine looked to the audience the two of them were both then singing.

"It's much too late to find you think you've changed your mind
You'd better change it back or we will both be sorry."

Caroline then took her microphone off the stand as she turned to Blaine who was already turned in her direction, as the two then flipped their heads and started jumping as they sang.

"Don't you want me, baby? Don't you want me, ohh?
Don't you want me, baby? Don't you want me, ohh?"

The two having missed Kurt's upset look as Caroline stepped to the middle singing the next verse on her own as Blaine moved around her.

"I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar
That much is true."

Then he stepped up behind her as the two of them were dancing they like they were before they played spin the bottle body rolling.

"But even then I knew I'd find a much better place
Either with or without you
The five years we have had have been such good times
I still love you
But now I think it's time I live my life on my own
I guess it's just what I must do."

Then two began to sing together as they moved back towards their mic stands holding their mics in their hands as they looked at each other.

"Don't, don't you want me?

You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me."

The two then were standing close to each other again as they looked back at the audience singing and Mike and Tina were making out now.

"It's much too late to find you think you've changed your mind
You'd better change it back or we will both be sorry."

The two then flipped their hair as they stood back to back, looking at each other from over their shoulder, they then turned and faced each other jumping again.

"Don't you want me, baby? Don't you want me, ohh?"

In which Santana and Sam stopped making out watching the two of them now as Santana said "I do. I do." responding to what they were singing about as Sam found his eyes going directly to Caroline just like the first day he had seen her.

"Don't you want me, baby? Don't you want me, ohh?
(oooh oh oooh oh oooh oh oooh oooh)"

The two then stopped jumping and just looked at each other as they began to finish out the song.

Don't you want me, baby? Don't you want me, ohh?
Don't you want me, baby?"

Then everyone was cheering, and when the party had come to a close as Finn drove them back home, as Kurt and him were the only one's sober now, Caroline and Blaine were sitting in the backseat drunk off their ass, where as Finn put the car in park "okay.." he said, sighing, glad he just got them in the car, but as the car was put into park, Caroline opened the door and got out, starting to walk down the driveway strutting "Caroline!" Finn voiced, quickly shutting off the car and running out of the drivers seat, leaving Kurt and Blaine there as he ran up to his sister, putting his arm around her "whoa, let me help you." he told her but Caroline shoved him off her "I'm all good gigantor." she told him but as she shoved him off her, she stumbled forward almost falling over as Finn quickly picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

Carrying her all the way up to her room, he opened the door and when he walked in, he went right up to her bed, laying her down on it as he then began taking off her boots, tossing them to the floor "okay, pjs." he told himself, turning around to find them and as he did, Caroline sat up taking her tights off as Finn looked through her drawers finding a sweat set to put her in and when he turned to her, Caroline only had half of her dress of as she huffed, holding her arms up "pants first." Finn told her, holding them out as Caroline took them and began trying to put them on standing as she stumbled around getting her one leg in "you know what.." Finn told her, turning to her drawers again as Caroline threw the pants on the floor as, he opening one that just had t shirts in it.

Pulling one out, he turned to her "arms up." he told her as Caroline did so, he stepped toward's her and put the shirt over her, and when he stepped back, Caroline then began taking the rest of the dress off of her as it pooled to the floor "get into bed." Finn told her, motioning to it as Caroline turned around climbing into her bed as Finn walked toward's her and put the covers back over "now turn on your side in case you throw up." he told her as Caroline huffed, doing so and as she did, her eyes began to close, as Finn turned and began to walk out but when he did he heard his sister's voice "don't leave me." she said.

In which Finn froze, sighing, after watching her all night, he didn't expect this out of her after, but instead of arguing with his drunk sister, he kicked off his sneakers and turned around, walking over to the other side of her bed and climbing in, lying down next to her, and when he did he didn't hear anything after that "Caroline?" he asked, turning from looking to the ceiling to her although when he did, he knew she was asleep.

At school, Caroline had sunglasses on and her hood over her head and as she stopped at her locker, she saw that Sam looked just like she did, opening her locker the bell then rang for school to start, she huffed grabbing the books she needed, she swore she didn't hear Sam's locker close yet "okay, I know everything you said last time you saw me but I think it's best if we both shut our lockers at the same time." he told her as Caroline raised her brows "okay." she told him, as the two had their books in their hands, they then closed their lockers which sounded much louder to both of them.

As they then turned walking down the hallway side by side, both kind of remembering what happened at the party but also at the same time neither wanted to bring it up incase the other didn't remember or because their hangovers were kicking their butts right now. the two then met up with Artie, Britney and Quinn the three also wearing sunglasses as they continued walking through the hallway and met up with Santana, Mercedes, Tina and Mike "how about some bloody's Marys, ya'll?" Artie asked "are you kidding me the last thing I wanna do is drink." Mercedes shared "it'll help your hangover." Artie told them as Britney took the cups, Sam began to unscrew the lid to the thermos.

Britney began handing out cups as she gave two to Sam, Sam turned and handed one to Caroline "hair of the dog that done bit you're ass." Artie told them "oh, what the hell." Caroline told them, grabbing the thermos and starting to pour it out for everyone as Artie began to wheel away singing.

"Blame it on the goose, got you feeling loose

Blame it on the 'tron, got you in the zone
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol."

Caroline and the others had downed their drinks as Puck even had joined them now following Artie down the hallway

"Eh, she say she usually don't
But I know that she front
Cause shawty know what she want
But she don't wanna seem like she's easy."

Puck then sang

"I ain't saying what you won't do
But you know we probably gonna do
What you been feelin' deep
Insi-i-ide, don't li-i-ie now."

They all were then on the auditorium stage with red lighting, moving couches, performing their alcohol assembly number they came up with, they were all wearing black as Caroline had a sparkly black dress on and heels, her and Mercedes started singing as Mercedes came from the left, Caroline from the right from behind the couches.

"Boy, what you drinking? (Gonna let sink in)
Here for the weekend (Thinking we can)"

The two then climbed onto the steps where Tina and Puck, Santana and Mike, Finn and Britney were all dancing, Santana sang back up vocals.

"See where we can be if we press fast forward (Ooh)
Just one more round and you're down, I know it (Ooh yeah, yeah)."

The two then crossed paths as they walked to the front on opposite sides of Santana and Mike as Artie sang with Puck.

"Fill another cup up
Feeling on your (Butt what?)
You don't even care now
I was unaware how

Fine you was before my buzz set in (My buzz set in)."

They all then moved to the front of the stage standing in a line as they sang and danced.

"Blame it on the goose, got you feeling loose
Blame it on the 'tron, got you in the zone
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol."

Then they all were in a triangle shape as Caroline stood in front as they all danced.

"Blame it on the vodka (Hey)
Blame it on the henny (Hey)
Blame it on the blue top (Hey)
Got you feeling dizzy (Hey)
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol."

Then the others were back by the chairs as Caroline, Artie and Mercedes were in the front the three singing as Mercedes was walking backwards she faced Artie and Caroline who were going towards her.

"Now to the ballas poppin' bottles
With their henny in their cup
Screaming money ain't a thing
If you ain't throw it up

In the sky (In the sky)
And hold your drinks up high (Up high)."

Then Puck and Santana sang.

"To my independent mamas

Who can buy their own bottles
If you looking like a model
When them broke fellas holla."

Caroline, Mercedes and Artie then sang as the two then began following Caroline as she walked backwards.

"Tell them bye (Buh-bye)

Hold your drinks up high (High)."

Then everyone moved back to the front standing in a line, as they all sang and danced around.

"Blame it on the goose, got you feeling loose
Blame it on the 'tron, got you in the zone."

They all then turned to left, bringing their hands up like they were downing a shot.

"Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol (Alcohol)
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol (Alcohol)."

They then turned around as they went into the triangle shape again as Caroline was at the front as they all began to dance.

"Blame it on the vodka {Hey}
Blame it on the henny {Hey}

Blame it on the blue top (Hey)
Got you feeling dizzy (Hey)."

And when they said that Caroline actually lost her footing and tripped, laughing as Mercedes and Artie reached out catching her before she fell off the stage, the others then were still singing.

"Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol

Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol."

Then everyone went back to their spots although at the end, Caroline's heel broke as she screamed, she fell to the floor as Santana, Artie, Mercedes and Puck who were standing close to her winced as everyone else behind her gasped as Mr Shcuester clapped his hands "well done, you guys." he told them, walking towards the stage "I mean, you always bring it with the singing and dancing. But what I was really impressed with today was you're acting. I truly thought that some of you guys were drunk. I mean Caroline the stumble towards the end of the song and the falling over at the end. And your guys reactions made me think that it was real." he told them "we take our crap serious." Artie told him.

As Caroline was still on the floor, she put her hands out, pushing herself back up "problem is, that song is great, but it kind of glorifies drinking, don't you think? I mean, we're supposed to sing about the dangers of alcohol for this assembly." Mr Schuester shared "well, good luck finding a song that does that." Mercedes told him as Caroline stood up "Mr Schue? First of all, that vest is very cute. You're all kinds of awesome. But second, maybe there's really no songs about the dangers of drinking because there's really none, as long as you have a proper designated driver." Rachel shared, having walked up to Mike, holding onto him "have I ever told you how great you are?" she asked as Tina came over pulling Mike away from her.

"Well, Rachel, yeah, driving drunk is dangerous. And have you guys ever heard of alcohol poisoning? Yeah it kills about four hundred people every year, and.." Mr Schuester went to tell them as Santana started crying "Santana, are you crying?' Mr Schuester asked her "I'm okay. I'm okay." Santana told him as Britney pulled her into a hug "you're such a hypocrite. You drink. Most adults do." Quinn told him, as Sam walked back on the stage with boots in his hand going up to Caroline he crouched down to her and took off her broken heel, replacing it with her boot as she put her hand on his shoulder to keep her steady.

"I may have a beer every now and then but I don't get drunk." Mr Schuester shared as Sam then did the same thing to Caroline's other foot replacing the heel with her boot "we're just saying this is a waste of time. We're totally aware of alcohol. We see adults drinking it and having fun. Every commercial in NASCAR is for beer." Puck shared "everyone drinks at high school and college parties, Mr Schue." Caroline told him as Sam stood up, holding her heels in his left hand as his right arm was draped around her"okay. Enough, guys. Look, tomorrow, come with your thinking caps on. Because we're gonna spend the entire day brainstorming ideas for songs to sing at this assembly." Mr Schuester told them, sighing.

Sitting in breadstix, Caroline took a deep breath, having texted Blaine that she wasn't sure if there kiss meant anything to her and as she tapped her hands against her water glass, the chair across from her slid open "hey, you wanted to talk?" Sam asked her as he sat down across from her "yeah. Yeah. Um, I got you a water too, I thought we both could use it after everything." Caroline told him, chuckling, as her nerves of this conversation got the best of her "yeah, totally." Sam told her, drinking his as Caroline took a deep breath "so, uh, first of I'd like to say thank you for um, coming to my rescue with the shoes today." she told him "no problem." Sam told her but then furrowed his brows "are you okay, though? That fall looked like it hurt." he asked her.

"Um, I'm a bit bruised honestly the last half of the song began coming a bit of a blur.." Caroline shared "yeah, I think that's when Mercedes and Artie had to save your life before you fell of the stage." Sam mentioned as Caroline put her hands over her face "ugh, Im already embarrassed and we're not even at the conversation that I texted you, here for. Why did I choose to have this in a public resturant." she told him, as Sam reached his hands across the table, grabbing her hand off her face "there's no need to me embarrassed." he told her as Caroline raised her brows, and moved her hands out from his which pained Sam as Sam cleared his throat "actually, before we get to what you wanted to talk about, I owe you a huge apology." he told her.

Making Caroline scoff "no, you don't.." she told him "yes, I do. Santana even told me too and before I could even find the time or the words, we all were getting drunk in Rachel's basement and we.." Sam was telling her "we kissed but it was during spin the bottle so it doesn't count, right? And..and it's not like it meant anything, either, right?" Caroline asked him as Sam raised his brows, both being able to remember how it made them feel "did it mean anything to you?" he asked her "I asked you first." Caroline quickly replied "I asked you second." Sam told her, but before either of the two could respond, the waitress came up to them "so, are you two ready to order?" she asked them, as the two stared at each other than turned to the lady "yes." they told her, and unknowing to each of them that yes meant a whole lot more than just an entree order.

Soon it was the day of the assembly as they all stood behind the curtain the girls were wearing black shirts with a design on it with denim shorts as the guys were beanies tank tops and vests with jeans, they all could her principal Figgins "quiet please. Quiet please, children. I would like to wish you and yours a healthy and happy alcohol awareness week. Unfortunately, Kitty Dukakis could not be here because of disinterest. But Lima police chief Lawerence Krowley is here to show you a grisly slide show of auto accidents. Take it away, chief." he had said as Britney looked out the curtain "you guys, I'm really nervous." she told them as she turned to them all "Keshas been a cultural icon for weeks, and I really want to do her music justice." she shared.

As Sam walked over "we haven't had enough rehearsal." he shared "or any at all." Mercedes shared "and most of our assembly performances usually end in some kind of a riot." Finn shared as the three looked to one person "Caroline?" they asked her as Caroline turned to them "well, we're it's alcohol awareness so I feel like if we aren't put together out there, it'll be fine." she shared as Rachel walked up "never fear teammates. Not it's a broadway tradition for nervous performers to take a shot of whisky before going on to calm their nerves and to mask the stench of bad dental hygiene." she shared as she handed Artie red solo cups, she began pouring some kind of liquid into one of them "in that tradition, I have mixed us a playful showbiz cocktail of what was left in my dad's liquor cabinet. There's some brandy, vermouth, port wine and scotch in here. Also a bit of kool aid and crumbled up Oreos." she shared.

As they drank it, Caroline than coughed "oh my god, what is that?" she asked "this tastes like cough syrup." Santana shared "there's also cough syrup in here." Rachel shared "why?" Caroline asked her "cheers." Britney told them "cheers. To Kesha." Rachel told them, as they all clinked this red solo cups together "oh, this is gonna be bad." Caroline said, as they all then took their shots.

"Thank you, chief. And now, performing the hit single, tik and also Tok by rapper Ke dollar sign ha, the new directions." Principal Figgins told everyone as the lights went off, Britney then moved open the curtain as she started singing with Artie as backup vocals.

"Wake up in the morning

Feelin' like P. Diddy (Hey, what up, girl?)
Grab my glasses
I'm out the door
I'm gonna hit this city (Let's go!)
Before I leave
Brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
'Cause when I leave for the night
I ain't coming back

Then she went and stood in front of them all as they all were dancing but not really as Britney sang lead, the other sang back up vocals.

"I'm talking pedicure on our (Toes, toes)
Tryin' on all our (Clothes, clothes)
Boys blowing up our (Phones, phones)
Drop-topping, playing our favorite (CD's)
Pulling up to the (Parties)
Trying to get a little bit tipsy

Then they all started dancing as they sang.

"Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tik, tok, on the clock
But the party don't stop, no

Oh, woah, who, oh (Ooh!)

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tik, tok, on the clock
But the party don't stop, no

Oh, woah, who, oh (Ooh!)
Oh, woah, who, oh (Ooh!)"

Then Britney stumbled over to Rachel as Caroline turned to Sam "do you feel sick?" she asked him, but before she could get a response, Britney grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around throwing her into the middle instead of her as Caroline stood there, looking out at the spotlight on her as she started singing.

"You build me up

You break me down
My heart, it pounds
Yeah, you got me

With my hands up

You got me now
You got that sound
Yeah, you got me (Oh, oh, ohh)
You build me up

You break me (Down)

My heart, it pounds
Yeah, you got me (Oh, oh, ohh)
With my hands up
(Put your hands up)
(Put your hands up!) (Nah, nah, nah)"

Then Caroline ran down the stage, doing a triple flip as Britney then walked up singing.

"Now the party don't start 'til I walk in

They all then started singing.

"Don't stop)
Make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
Til we see the sunlight
(Tik, tok, on the clock) (Ohh)
But the party don't stop, no

Oh, woah, who, oh (Ooh!)
Oh, woah, who, oh (Ooh!)"

Then Britney went over to Rachel and she threw up on her as everything stopped "oh my god." Britney said as Rachel turned and ran off the stage, then Santana went to the left and threw up and when they did, Caroline walked forward and threw up, all of it coming out a weird grey color "everybody, drink responsibly." Britney told them all as Mr Schuester was in the audience looking up at all of them in shock.

Sitting in class, the next day, the announcements came on as the sound of a xylophone could be heard "heads up, McKinley. Coach Sylvester's gonna shout at you." Becky said as Sue's voice then came through the intercom "students, colleagues..indeed, all who understand the Queens English. We all still quake in terror at what we witnessed yesterday at the assembly by a glee club spiraling out of control." Sue shared as Sam leaned towards Caroline "are we spiraling out of control?" he asked her "according to her probably. And maybe with how much we've all been drinking? yes." Caroline told him as she shrugged "good point." Sam told her "my nose is still filled with the acrid stench of teen vomit. And there is simply but one person to blame, the alcoholic teen vomit fetishist Will Schuester, the director of that club. Two days ago, I received a drunk dial in the middle of the night from a horny Will Schuester." Sue shared.

"What did she just say?" Sam asked as him and Caroline's eyes went wide "open your ears, McKinley high, and behold the awful price of alcoholism." Sue told them, as they all then heard a phone beep "hey there, sexy lady." Mr Schuester's voice came through as he chuckled "there's something I really want to say to you. I love how you eat your lunch with your little plastic gloves. And they crinkle and make the cutest sound I've ever heard in my life." he then said as Caroline and Sam chuckled "oh my god!" Caroline voiced "why don't you pick up some wine coolers and come over here? And It'll be just one night of us just getting crazy. Let's just get crazy. Just get really crazy and roll around in the hay." Mr Schuester then said, chuckling again.

"I was just in some hay earlier tonight. And I rode a bull, and I was thinking of you." he added on as Caroline and Sam looked at each other with wide eyes, then the phone beeped as the voice mail ended "Will Schuester, you've just been publicly humiliated. And on the road to recovery, its the very first step." Sue then said as they then heard the xylophone again to end it off.

Later on they all were standing in Principal Figgins office "we're probably gonna get suspended." Puck shared "I think you'll definitely get suspended. You'll probably all get suspended." Mr Schuester told them "oh, you're one to talk. How about you crack a four loko, count boozy von drunk a ton?" Santana asked as Principal Figgins then walked in going around to stand behind his desk "William, glee club. I have one word for you. Congratulations, those special effects at the assembly really paid off. I had no idea what brilliant musical comedy performers you all have become. The kids at this school are scared straight. Today is the first day in a month without a single act of public drunkenness at McKinley high." he shared, clapping, in which they all joined in "and as a thank you, here are coupons for half off, frozen yogurt. Yum." Principal Figgins told them, handing them to Artie as Artie began passing them out "okay, achievement." Principal Figgins then told them all "achievement." they all then said.

As they then headed to the choir room and all sat down in their seats "I'm torn. Part of me never wants to drink again because it made me so sick, but if it weren't for drinking the assembly would've bene a disaster." Britney shared "I for one am never drinking again. Being thrown up on, just does something to a person." Rachel shared as Mr Schuester walked in "all right, guys. While I'm happy things worked out with the assembly. I never wanna see any of you guys, pull anything like that again. Drinking while performing is unprofessional. Drinking while at school is just stupid. And most importantly, any of you drinking at all is illegal." he shared "there's a fair amount of the pot calling the kettle black right now." Quinn pointed out.

"I couldn't agree more, which is why I'm gonna stop drinking. Not even a beer at the end of the night to take the edge off." Mr Schuester shared "but if you don't drink, shat will you have to live for?" Santana asked "I have plenty in my life without beer." Mr Schuester shared "like what exactly?" Mercedes asked "the point is, I'm gonna stop. I hope you guys do too." Mr Schuester told them "isn't that kind of unrealistic?" Tina asked as Mr Schuester walked to the right, picking up papers "yeah. Honestly, I think it is. Which is why I'm only gonna ask you to do it until after nationals. Consider yourselves prize fighters, getting ready for a big heavy weight bout." he told them as he walked back to the middle of the room "now these are pledge forms, and I want you guys to sign them." he told them, handing them out.

"And what if we fall off the wagon again? Look in the top corner of your form. That's my cell phone number." Mr Schuester told them all "yes." Sam voiced, as Caroline from across the room chuckled at him along with Mr Schuester "part of your pledge is that if you do slip up, no matter where you are or what time of the night it is, I want you to call me to drive you home. We got lucky this time that the only consequences of your drinking was some ill time vomiting. None of us want's to see any of you get hurt." Mr Schuester shared "cool beans, Mr Schue. I'll sign." Santana told him "me too. Alcohol has done nothing for my song writing." Rachel shared "what about after we win nationals?" Finn asked "I'm buying the sparkling cider." Mr Schuester told them all as they all laughed.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

393K 8.5K 122
{sam evans ff} Olivia Schuester is a Cheerio, a member of the celibacy club, she's popular and she gets good grades. She's surviving high school unti...
17.6K 823 27
"What's up, blogosphere? Jacob Ben Israel here, back on the street with an exclusive look at McKinley's newest celebrities, the New Directions!" Winn...
303K 6.6K 89
With all of its original members gone, the glee club must struggle to survive at McKinley High School. Having taken the club by a storm the last year...
11.7K 303 55
Madeleine Parker 𝒘𝒂𝒔 a perfect girl, co-captain of the Cheerios, Straight A student, everyone in McKinnley High adored her- how do their opinions...