My Bodyguard [ JENLISA FF ]

By JENLISASTORY24

Honey, please forgive me? - Lisa You broke my heart and our promise, how could we still be together? - Jenni... More

ONE - [How I met you]
TWO - [Drunk Nini]
THREE - [We Did It]
FOUR
FIVE
SIX - [M]
SEVEN [ Pregnancy ]
EIGHT [ The Our Little ]
NINE [ Being caught by lust ]
TEN - [M]
ELEVEN [ Broke ]
TWELVE [ You ]
THIRTEEN [ To Get You ]
FOURTEEN [ Empty , Hurt ]
FIFTEEN [ Expression]
SIXTEEN [M]
SEVENTEEN [Long Distance Relationship]
EIGHTEEN [ Leaving ]
NINETEEN [ Missing You ]
TWENTY [ Desire ]
TWENTY-ONE [ Conflict ]
TWENTY-TWO [ Jealousy ]
TWENTY-THREE [ Sweetness ]
TWENTY-FOUR [ Sulking ]
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY- SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY - [ Haseaido ]
THIRTY-ONE [ Baby ]
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX [ Conflict ]
THIRTY-SEVEN - [The Guest]
THIRTY-EIGHT [Mom]
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY - [40]
FORTY-ONE [GrandMum of Three]
FORTY-TWO [M]
FORTY-THREE - [Angy Kim]
FORTY-FOUR [M]
FORTY-FIVE [Mrs. Manoban in the field]
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN [EMOTIONAL]
FORTY-EIGHT [M]
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY - [FALL]
FIFTY- ONE
FIFTY- TWO [Holiday]
FIFTY-THREE - [Dessert]
FIFTY-FOUR - [50$ dollar]
FIFTY-FIVE - [M?]
FIFTY-SIX - [Divorce?]
FIFTY- SEVEN - [Jane]
FIFTY- EIGHT - [THE END?]
FIFTY-NINE - [ My Love?]
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-THREE [Jelly Ni]
SIXTY-FOUR - [Office]
SIXTY-FIVE [5]
SIXTY-SIX - [M]
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT [nini]
SIXTY- NINE [THE FINALE]

SIXTY-TWO [Daddy's Girl]

3.7K 78 46
By JENLISASTORY24

"Why are you still here?", Lisa's mother asked me in a normal tone.

"Mom— I mean Ma'am... I just want to make sure Lisa is okay"

"No need I guess, you can go home. I'll take care of her after this"

"Nuguseyo?", Lisa looked at her mother with a disapproving look.

"Honey, mom brought someone for you. From now on she would take care of you"

"ANDWAE!"

"Hi Lisa, I'm Diana", added the woman with a smile that was sweet enough for Lisa.

Yes, that's Diana, Lisa's ex-girlfriend once upon a time ago. It can be said that she is Lisa's first love, this woman who is older than me is a famous model and actress in Thailand.

Undeniably, she is beautiful and has a very charming body, so it is not surprising if Lisa fell in love with her first. I don't know her that well but Lisa once told me a little about her ex-girlfriends once because I forced her to tell me everything that I wanted to know.

"Nugu-yaaa!", Lisa frowned quite clearly.

"Lisa, I already know about your condition now, so I volunteered to take care of you and help you recovery again", said Diana while holding Lisa's hand.

"I already have my Mom, so don't mess with me!"

"Lisa!", angry Mrs. Bruschweiler.

"Jane, look, why are they bothering me? I don't like it", Lisa complained to her daughter rather spoiled.

"Grandma, don't disturb my Daddy please...", Jane added while crossing her arms to defend her beloved Daddy.

"Jane baby, Grandma just wants your Daddy to recover with the help of her closest people, so don't worry okay?"

"How's, Daddy?", Jane whispered to Lisa.

They were both still on the bed and Jane was sitting on Lisa's lap while whispering what they were talking about.

"I don't want to, Jane. I'm afraid of them"

"Should I be angry with them for you?", replied Jane still whispering.

"Ermmm mollayoo..."

"Grandma, Daddy doesn't want to. I'll take care of Daddy so don't worry."

Mrs. Bruschweiler just shook her head at them.

"Daddy do you remember Liam?"

"Who is that?"

"He is my twin, his face is very similar with yours, wanna meet him?", Jane smiled widely.

"yes i want"

"Wait a minute", Jane got off Lisa's bed and went towards Liam who was next to Jennie and pulled Liam's hand to the bed.

"Daddy... this is Liam and that's Louis. We are your kids hehe", Jane added while introducing her siblings to her Daddy who just smiled and nodded her head.

"Can you play with me?", Lisa asked Liam.

"Sure, Daddy."

"Can we play outside for a while?"

"I should ask Mummy first, can we Mummy?", asked Liam while looking at me.

"Still can't", I replied.

"Still can't, Daddy", added Liam.

"Hmmmm."

"It's okay, we can still play here. Want to sing?"

"I don't know how to sing. Mom... I wanted to take a shower first", said Lisa looking at me.

"Come on—

"Why are you the one who wants to help Lisa take a bath?", asked Mrs. Bruschweiler in a confused tone.

"I was just helping her to clean herself, Ma'am"

"It doesn't matter, Diana would do everything for Lisa started from today", replied Lisa's mother in a serious tone.

"Andwae! Don't touch me!", Lisa was angry when Diana wanted to hold her.

"It's okay, let me be the one to help Lisa this time", added Jisoo.

"Who are you?"

"I'm the police, if you don't want me to bathe you I'll arrest you and stay in the jail!", Jisoo teased Lisa.

Lisa widened her eyes then looked at me with a scared expression on her face.

"Unnie...", I shook my head.

"Let's take a shower, you need to be healthy all the time", Jisoo said while taking Lisa to the bathroom.

"Did you bathe Lisa yesterday?", asked Lisa's mother in a disapproving tone.

"Yes ma'am"

"Did you forgot? You're no longer have any relationship with her? You are also someone's wife!"

"Ma'am I know—"

"That's it! Don't you ever come to visit Lisa again. I would marry Lisa to Diana soon, so please stay away from her" I just bowed my head when scolded by my ex mother-in-law.

So this native-blood woman from Thailand would be married by Lisa? I looked at Diana who was just smiling. She seems nice and friendly to me. She also knows that I am Lisa's ex-wife and she is Lisa's first love, honestly I wanna know that between me and this woman, which one would she choose first. Her first love or me, the person who has succeeded in giving her a child according to her wishes.

After almost 20 minutes, Lisa finally finished taking a shower. She smiled widely when she saw Jane and Liam on her bed.

"Let's play?", said Lisa.

"Daddy..."

"My name is Lili. Why do you keep calling me Daddy?"

"Daddy... I'm your daughter...", replied Jane with a heavy sighed.

"My daughter? So that means I already have a wife, who is my wife?", Lisa asked again while looking at the person in front of her.

"It's mummy!", Liam shouted happily as he hugged my leg.

"Tell me, among the people here, who has the similarity face like mine?", asked Jane with a smile.

"Mollaa..."

"Look carefully, Daddy. You also once told me that I inherited the face and beauty of someone that you loved very much. And you also said that you would always fall in love if you see me because my face is very similar to the woman you loved"

I was stunned after hearing what Jane told Lisa. I did not thought that she would be so honest with her kids and told everything about me to her beloved daughter.

"You looks like Mom", replied Lisa while looking at me.

"Yes, she is your wife and our Mummy"

"So you are my wife?", Lisa looked directly into my eyes.

"A-ahm we..."

"If it is true that they are my children, then you are the woman who conceived them?"

"yes that's me"

"So you're my wife?", asked Lisa again.

"You'd better have breakfast first, Lisa. After this the Doctor will check you. He said you should use a crutch for a while because your legs are still weak", added Jisoo quickly.

"I'll take your food", I added and quickly left.

LISA's POV

I smiled widely after seeing Jennie come out of my room. My mother and father are not here at the moment because they went to see the doctor. Diana? I don't know why that woman came back here and I can't believe that I would see her again, she is getting more beautiful and has a very beautiful smile. The children were with Chaeyoung outside because they accompanied their Aussie aunty to find a snack to eat. Only Jisoo is with me. She laughed while shaking her head at me.

"You're getting crazier, Manoban", said Jisoo.

"I'm not crazy, I just wanted to get what I've been hiding from her for a long time"

"What do you want from Jennie?"

"I want revenge, I want her to appeal to me. I can't accept because she threw me away so easily just because of that new guy"

"They're married, Lisa..."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Do I look like a joke to you? Jennie had became Taehyung's legal wife a week ago"

"What a liar!", I pressed my words hard and punched the small board in front of me.

"Be patient, after all, you and Jennie are no longer in a relationship, and she deserves to love any man after you, Lisa"

"Yes, I accepted the separation she wants, but I would never accept how she broke my heart and feelings with what she has done to me"

"So what's your next plan? I don't want you to overdo it, and you have to remember, never hurt anyone, especially Jennie"

"No. I won't hurt anyone, she's the only woman who I really loved, at least I'll just teach her what true love is"

Jisoo just shook her head at me.

Finally, finally I woke up from a long deep sleep, all the hospital records about me were true, yes I had an accident because I was getting hits by a truck on the day of the incident, my head suffered a lot of bleeding, my limbs suffered a lot of injuries that made it difficult for me to walk properly. I didn't experience memory loss at all, I managed to cooperate with the doctor who treated me to falsify the record about my brain injury in public because I wanted to do something without people suspecting anything of me.

I dare to take this risk because I wanted to take a revenge on Jennie. She is a liar. She betrayed me so easily, I know what I'm about to do is not good and will probably affect her relationship with her new husband, but I also don't want to be a stupid human being left like that.

Day has turned into night, my family has also returned because they have been here for a long time and need to go home to rest. Jisoo and Chaeyoung also just came home after visiting me for a long time, and only Jisoo knows about my real situation, I believe that she would not reveal my secret this time.

Now only Jennie is left with me. She said she would return back to her house after I fall asleep. In accordance with her promise to me, she really fulfilled her promise to take care of me so that I can manage myself and get back stronger.

"Have you eaten?", I spoke in a normal tone.

"I did"

"Have you showered yet?"

"Not yet, I'll take a shower when I get home shortly", replied Jennie with a smile.

"Can we shower together?"

"Huh?", she looked a little surprised by my words.

"I want to take a shower...

"Erm I'll help you"

"I don't want to, I want to be with you. Can I?"

"If showering together can't—-

"Why not? Didn't our children say that you are my wife?"

"It's hard for me to explain to you because you're still in this state, Lisa"

"I don't want to know about anything, just treat me like your husband"

"Lisa... no way!" "Why?", I looked into her eyes quite gently, of course because it was my favorite.

"I already have a husband, and we—"

"And you cheated on me?"

"It's not like that... but actually... haih. Just let me help you clean up so you can take a rest after this"

"I want it with you, is there something wrong with my request? Haven't you ever seen my whole body? It's goes same with me, are you still ashamed of me?"

"I..."

"Jane said I already had four children with you, that means you loved me a lot right? No one wants to have a little children if they don't love each other, right?", I stared at her very perfect, beautiful face, you more and more beautiful, my angel.

"Yes I used to loved you but that was before"

"What about now? Do you still have the same feelings as before?"

My question made Jennie turn her head in the other direction. I don't know what the meaning behind that is.

After being invited several times, I finally managed to go to the bathroom with her. She would take a shower with me, I don't know what will happen soon between her and me, all I want is to do the things we used to do when we were still in love with each other once upon a time. I missed all the things I used to do with her before, I knew... if it's not like this I'm sure she won't see me again. We're just in the bathroom, she helped me to remove all my clothes and now I don't have any thread with me. Since the bathroom here is not very spacious, she would only shower behind me. She agreed to my invitation because I said I wouldn't looked at her body during the shower, how could I do that?

The sound of water coming down meant that she was starting the showering, I turned my head slightly to looked at the woman behind me silently.

Her back is facing me, her body is perfect, she has very sexy and attractive body parts. I bit my bottom lip, I tried not to act out of my control, she was too sexy and only a fool would just sit and look at this perfectly slimmed down body. I smiled when she started to apply a bath soap on her body, I took some soap gel and applied it to my penis which it started to getting harden while just watching her take a shower.

"Hurry up, Lisa, I have to go home after this", said Jennie without looking at me.

I swallowed my saliva hard enough, my feelings started to rise, my chest started to rise and fall quite fast, in my head I just wanted to grab and eat this sexc naked woman in front of me at any time.

"Lisa?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Have you showered?", Jennie looked at me after she finished.

"Hmm yeah"

"Hurry up and put on your clothes, you'll be cold", added Jennie while putting her clothes back on.

I let out a heavy sigh and tried to stand up properly to put on my pants, but I couldn't lift my legs, it really hurt.

"Argh it hurts!", I sighed softly as I lowered my head.

"Here I would help you", said Jennie who had finished and came closer to me.

"Aren't you shy of me?"

"No, my intentions are good towards you. I just wanted you to get well soon and return back to our children" I smiled at her words.

"Thank you, I would always loving you..."

She pulled her head towards me and was silent for a moment.

"Why?"

"Hmmm"

"Why?", I asked again in a confused tone.

"Your underwear is too small for you"

"Huh?", I quickly looked down. I didn't notice that I brought a old underwear that already didn't fit me well.

"It looks like your size is getting bigger," added Jennie with a slight smile on her lips, I could still saw that smile even though her head is slightly bowed.

"Do you like it?"

"Huh?"

"Do you like my current size now?"

"What size?", Jennie asked again with a confused tone.

"The size of my thing?"

"ISH!", she slapped my chest and looked away.

"Why? Embarrassed?"

"Lisa..."

"This was yours once upon a time, Jen"

"I'll just wait at outside, call me when you're done putting on your clothes", without waiting for my answer she continued to leave the bathroom.

I smiled widely and shook my head.

To be continued....

Should i make Lisa falls in love with.... 🫢

Author's note; next update will be publish tomorrow night okay? 😘 don't forget to drop your likes and comments about this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 13.8K 28
in which a girl falls in love with an angel she doesn't deserve. chaelisa au. minor jensoo. started: june 28, 2018 ended: january...
16.5K 803 18
Will you go back to the place where your heart feels at home and in hell at the same time? An original ChaeSoo ft. JenLisa FanFiction. Do not reuplo...
264K 9.3K 131
𝖠 π–»π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖑𝖫𝖠𝖒π–ͺ𝖯𝖨𝖭π–ͺ π—†π–Ύπ—†π–»π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ. π™π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙖𝙩...
6.2K 288 4
[COMPLETED] A very short One-Shot story: β–ͺ︎Wherein Lisa keep on remembering a memory everytime she kissed Jennieβ–ͺ︎ I decided to give you guys a littl...