My Bodyguard [ JENLISA FF ]

De JENLISASTORY24

Honey, please forgive me? - Lisa You broke my heart and our promise, how could we still be together? - Jenni... Mais

ONE - [How I met you]
TWO - [Drunk Nini]
THREE - [We Did It]
FOUR
FIVE
SIX - [M]
SEVEN [ Pregnancy ]
EIGHT [ The Our Little ]
NINE [ Being caught by lust ]
TEN - [M]
ELEVEN [ Broke ]
TWELVE [ You ]
THIRTEEN [ To Get You ]
FOURTEEN [ Empty , Hurt ]
FIFTEEN [ Expression]
SIXTEEN [M]
SEVENTEEN [Long Distance Relationship]
EIGHTEEN [ Leaving ]
NINETEEN [ Missing You ]
TWENTY [ Desire ]
TWENTY-ONE [ Conflict ]
TWENTY-TWO [ Jealousy ]
TWENTY-THREE [ Sweetness ]
TWENTY-FOUR [ Sulking ]
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY- SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY - [ Haseaido ]
THIRTY-ONE [ Baby ]
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX [ Conflict ]
THIRTY-SEVEN - [The Guest]
THIRTY-EIGHT [Mom]
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY - [40]
FORTY-ONE [GrandMum of Three]
FORTY-TWO [M]
FORTY-THREE - [Angy Kim]
FORTY-FOUR [M]
FORTY-FIVE [Mrs. Manoban in the field]
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN [EMOTIONAL]
FORTY-EIGHT [M]
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY - [FALL]
FIFTY- ONE
FIFTY- TWO [Holiday]
FIFTY-THREE - [Dessert]
FIFTY-FOUR - [50$ dollar]
FIFTY-FIVE - [M?]
FIFTY-SIX - [Divorce?]
FIFTY- SEVEN - [Jane]
FIFTY- EIGHT - [THE END?]
FIFTY-NINE - [ My Love?]
SIXTY
SIXTY-TWO [Daddy's Girl]
SIXTY-THREE [Jelly Ni]
SIXTY-FOUR - [Office]
SIXTY-FIVE [5]
SIXTY-SIX - [M]
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT [nini]
SIXTY- NINE [THE FINALE]

SIXTY-ONE

4K 94 95
De JENLISASTORY24

FAST FORWARD
It's been the second month, I've been waiting for Lisa to open her eyes, unfortunately she still can't wake up from her fantasy dream. Because of her I had to postpone my wedding and it will take place on this weekend. I'm thankfully that Taehyung understands my situation, he also knows that I no longer have any feelings towards Lisa but just wanted to take care of her until she really comes to her senses back, however she is still the father of my kids, they are still waiting for Lisa's return and I don't want to my kids continues to be sad because they sees Lisa's current condition.

Although there is still no signs that Lisa will wake up from her coma, but I am sure, she will open her eyes one day. She could forget me but not for her children. I thought this is the best way for Lisa so that she won't remember or love me anymore, I don't want her to feel the pain anymore.

The long awaited day has arrived. Today I would be the wife of the man who loves me very much, Taehyung. The ceremony this time was very luxurious and only invited for family, close relatives and close friends.

"Thank you for accepting me as your wife...", I stared into his eyes while smiling.

cup.

He kissed my forehead then smiled at me.

"I'm the one who should be thanking you because you're willing to choose me and give me the opportunity to take care of you and our children"

I just smiled and hugged him. I suddenly remembered the same thing that Lisa had done to me on our wedding aisle a long time ago. Instead of thanking me for accepting her to be my husband, Lisa prefers to expressed that she is very grateful that I could accepted her love and be willing to be the queen of her life. She would never stop telling me how much she loves me, and it's true, she really proves all her words to be true. I also loved her so much, but after many things happened between us, I just thought my marriage with Lisa could only last for this 10 years. This separation also taught me to be a strong woman and mother in overcoming any challenge. That's because I have to do a lot of things alone, before many things that I never did will be solved by Lisa, she will always make all my affairs easier, whether it's about the kids, house or career. She would make sure everything is fine and my job is to be in front of her, serve her, caress her and spend more time together. To be honest, I really like Lisa's attitude because she is a very gentlewoman, loving and serves me like a queen, but maybe it's because we had a lack of understanding with each other that caused this separation to happen.

"What are you thinking about?", asked V after seeing me thinking far away.

"It's okay. I haven't visited Lisa in a week, can I ask your permission to visit her in the hospital?"

"Sure, love"

"Can you take care of my children at home for a while, I wanted to go there alone maybe just for a while"

"Our children", Taehyung emphasized his words while staring at me.

"Yes I mean our children."

"Okay, love. Go and don't come home late, okay?"

"Thank you", I kissed his cheek and gradually left.

IN THE HOSPITAL
I sat on the side of the bed and gently stroked her tangled hair.

"Manoban..."

"— you've been asleep for a long time, don't you missed your little kids? Don't you missed your spoiled daughter? That little lover of yours often gets cries because of you, Manoban. Wouldn't you don't like to know that your little Ruby Jane is crying?" I looked at her pretty calm face, suddenly I could see a tear coming out of her eye.

I was very surprised and brought my face closer to her.

"Did you heard what I'm saying?" I waited but there was no response from her. I was surprised but it wasn't impossible if she really could heard what I was talking about. I wiped away her tears and then I kissed herforehead.

"Wake up, my spoiled woman. Prove to me that you are really strong, I want to be the first person you see as soon as you open your eyes. Prove to me that you are not weak and give in easily. Wake up... your children are waiting for your return, Manoban..." I let out a light sigh as soon as I spoke to myself, I looked at my wristwatch and it was already 8pm. It's late, I have to go home so Taehyung doesn't think bad about me. I reached for the small handbag that I put on the table next to Lisa's bed and walked towards the door.

"Ah my phone!", I turned back when I saw that I had left my smartphone on Lisa's bed nearby at her hand.

"I'll come back again soon", I caressed her face and reached for the smartphone but I stopped when I felt something touching my finger. My eyes fell on the place where I felt the rays trying to grasp my hand. The hands were still shaking, the grip was not strong enough but she still managed to touched the skin of my hand. It was Lisa's hand that started to move to reached my hand.

"Lisa?" With a low enough tone, she finally opened her eyes but with a very weak state, the hand that was still shaking was still trying to grasp my hand.

"Look at me, Manoban! Look!", I smiled widely and pressed the emergency button to called the doctors and nurses to this room immediately after seeing Lisa start to retaliate and wake up from a long enough dream.

"M-mommy..." The only words that came out of Lisa's mouth, I furrowed my brow in confusion.

"Lisa, this is Jennie. I'm Jennie"

"M-mom", replied Lisa again with a tone that wanted to cried. She called her mother even though I was the only one here.

"Ma'am, you can wait outside first. We need to check her first", said one of her doctors and I just nodded and walked out of her room.

Finally, finally you wake up Manoban. I hope nothing will happen once she gets treatment from the doctor now. I called Lisa's family members, Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Taehyung to tell them about Lisa's condition now.

To be honest, I'm happy because she's starting to come to her senses back, I just wanted to know if she still remembers me? Her children and family members. After almost a few hours, we were all at the Hospital and just waiting for the results from the doctor who was treating her right now.

"Did you heard something from Lisa as soon as she opened her eyes?", asked Jisoo.

"I just heard Lisa calling "mom" and her hands trying to hold me"

"I hope she's okay", added Jisoo again.

Not long after that, the Doctor came out and smiled at us. That is a good sign.

"Thankfully, Lalisa has regained consciousness after almost two months. But she is still under our treatment and monitoring because she has not yet fully recovered."

"How's it going, doctor?", asked Lisa's mother.

"As I mentioned before, with only 20% memory it is very likely that she will act like a 7 year old kid who has no idea what is going on. But don't worries, even though this process would takes a very long time, we are sure that she will come back like ready in time if helped by the people who closest with her"

We were all shocked and couldn't believe what the doctor told us. Her memory only gained that 20% as she was at the age of a child and of course she wouldn't remember anything about what had happened to her for now. We entered her room, and I could see she was staring at the upper ceiling, not much movement was shown by Lisa, two months of sleeping in the same position must have completely changed her body.

"My dear, tell me how you are feeling?", asked Mrs. Bruschweiler, Lisa's mother to her who only stared at her mother's face and did not answer the questions asked.

"M-mom...", the same sentence came out of Lisa's mouth while looking at me.

"Mommy's here, my dear . Look at me"

"Mom...", Lisa was still looking at me and her face looked like she wanted to cry.

"Lisa... why", I came closer to her while gently caressing her face. She just stared at my eyes with a very soft gaze.

"It's more better that we all go home first and give Lisa space to rest. Jennie, can you help to take care of Lisa for tonight?", asked Mr. Marco to me.

"Yes sir" Mr. Marco laughed softly.

"There's no need to be too formal with me, just call me Daddy the same way you always used, I don't care about that", replied Mr. Marco smiled sweetly at me.

I smiled and hugged my ex-father-in-law who was always kind and sweet to me.

"You all go home first, we'll be back tomorrow. Be careful while driving home, everyone" And finally they all went home and only I was left with Jane who was going to accompany Lisa tonight. Jane climbed into Lisa's bed and sat next to her.

Lisa frowned and looked scared when she saw her beloved daughter suddenly come closer to her.

"Daddy, I missed you soooooooo much. Can I kiss you?", asked Jane in a soft tone.

Lisa looked scared and looked at me, I smiled and stroked her head.

"Don't be afraid, she's your daughter. Your favorite daughter "

"I-I'm just 7 years old. How come I already have a child, can you don't come closer to me? I'm afraid if you'll hit me", added Lisa in a low tone.

"Daddy... this is me, Jane. And this is my Mummy"

"She's just my mom, why do you say that", replied Lisa looking at Jane and frowning.

Jane shook her head and kissed Lisa on the cheek.

"Hey!", Lisa frowned like she was angry but looked cute to me.

"Why, are you mad at me??", Jane asked in a teasing tone. Lisa turned her head to me and pursed her lips and tears started to fall down her cheeks.

She cried just because she was gets teased by her own daughter. I hid my laughter and she was persuaded by Jane, Jane hugged her neck and gently stroked Lisa's back.

"Don't cry, Daddy. I'm sorry and I was just joking with you"

"Why did you hugged me?", asked Lisa who was still sad and filled with tears.

"You once told me to hug you whenever you're sad or crying. After all, it's not good to cry, you'll feel tired soon"

"Really?"

"Yeah, so stop crying and I'll wipe away your tears ok?"

"Nne", replied Lisa in a low tone and waited for Jane to wipe away her tears with using Jane's little finger.

"Look, you're handsome again. Have you showered?", asked Jane cutely. I just watched the conversation between this dad&daughter while smiling, Jane understood what happened to her Daddy, even if she didn't fully understand at least she knew that her Daddy was sick and not like before.

"I don't know how to shower", answered Lisa.

"Why don't you know how to take a bath? I'm also 7 years old and I knew how to take a bath by myself", replied Jane while still stroking her father's cheek so that no tears could be seen.

"Mollayo, can you teach me?"

"Sure, do you want to take a shower now?"

"Yes", Lisa smiled widely at Jane.

"Come on!", Jane got off the bed and took Lisa's hand to go to the bathroom.

"Eh eh Jane! No no, let Mommy take care of your Daddy's bath"

"My mom wants to give me a bath, can you wait for me here for a while? We'll play after I finish taking a bath okay?", said Lisa with a very wide smile to Jane.

"Okay, I'll wait for you here", replied Jane and sat on Lisa's bed again.

"Nne", Lisa tried to get up but she failed. I helped her to get up by hugging her body.

"Ah my body hurts!", Lisa moaned in pain while raising up her head.

"You have to be strong, we will play together right?", said Jane to encouraged her Daddy.

"Be strong okay?, I'll help you", I supported her body that was twice as bigger as me and slowly moved to the bathroom.

"Ah it hurts!", Lisa shook her head as soon as she reached the bathroom and sat on a chair that was prepared to make it easier for her to sit.

Her body is still not strong enough and lacks energy because she has been lying down for a long time, her muscles are definitely getting more tense and shocked after so long.

"Take off your clothes"

"Open it for me, Mom"

Mom, why does she called me as her mom? Very strange.

"Are you sure you want me to undress you? Including your underwear?"

"Yes why?"

"ermm fine" I cleaned her with shampoo, brushed her teeth, washed her body with body soap. She really looks like a little kids who needs help from her mother to do everything. I'm not too worried because I've seen her whole body, the same goes with her, she had been seen every corner of my body and because of that I don't feel shy to helped her to took a bath or take care of her.

"You are finished with shower", I dried her body and put on new clothes. As soon as we finished showering, we went back to bed and saw that Jane was already asleep on Lisa's bed.

"Hey, why are you already sleeping? Wake up, let's play", said Lisa when she saw Jane lying on her bed.

"She must be tired, it's could be tomorrow, right? You also need to rest"

"hmm okay"

"Get some rest, and I'll be there", I pointed to the sofa that was not far from her bed.

"I wanted a kiss before I go to the sleep", said Lisa looking at me.

"I- ermm just sleep okay?"

"I wanted a kiss before going to the bed", she looked at me while waiting.

"Erm okay", I came closer to her then kissed her cheek but was still looked at by Lisa.

"Why?"

"I want to kiss you" I was a little surprised then looked the other way.

"Please mom, I want to kiss you and I'll going to the sleep", she smiled.

"erm ok"

I walked close to her back and give my cheek her. But she kissed my neck instead and then continued kissed my tip lips. I pulled my face away from her after feeling something strange with her kisses.

"I'll sleep first, OK?" Lisa added with a smile and then lay down next to her favorite child. I smiled as I walked towards the sofa, why did she have to kissed my neck instead of my cheek? I lay down on the couch with my body facing towards them. She hugged Jane's small body on the bed then closed her eyes and was carried away by a dream.

The next day, I woke up early and cleaned myself first. As early as 7 am, Jisoo and Chaeyoung arrived here to visit Lisa.

"How was it all last night, Jen?", asked Jisoo.

"Everything is fine, she's also crying because she was teased by Jane last night", I laughed lightly followed by Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"Daddy, wake up!", called Jane while shaking Lisa's body.

Lisa got up and sat back on her bed. Not longer after that Lisa's mother and father arrived with a woman and I knew who the woman was.

author's note; who would it be guys? comment your guess below 👇🏻 what's coming next? jeng jeng jengggggggg 🤪

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

306K 6.8K 32
Just when she thought she's gonna be loved as his wife. And the rules is stopping her to interfere with her client. (Note: A mature story) -Firstliee
43.2K 785 15
COMPLETED Jennie gets a new bodyguard. "Lalisa! Please... please pull through! You promised!" How did it come to this?
18.6K 893 18
Will you go back to the place where your heart feels at home and in hell at the same time? An original ChaeSoo ft. JenLisa FanFiction. Do not reuplo...
26.9K 329 25
JENNIE WENT ON BLIND DATES BUT ENDED UP LIKING THE BODYGUARD 😂