My Bodyguard [ JENLISA FF ]

By JENLISASTORY24

Honey, please forgive me? - Lisa You broke my heart and our promise, how could we still be together? - Jenni... More

ONE - [How I met you]
TWO - [Drunk Nini]
THREE - [We Did It]
FOUR
FIVE
SIX - [M]
SEVEN [ Pregnancy ]
EIGHT [ The Our Little ]
NINE [ Being caught by lust ]
TEN - [M]
ELEVEN [ Broke ]
TWELVE [ You ]
THIRTEEN [ To Get You ]
FOURTEEN [ Empty , Hurt ]
FIFTEEN [ Expression]
SIXTEEN [M]
SEVENTEEN [Long Distance Relationship]
EIGHTEEN [ Leaving ]
NINETEEN [ Missing You ]
TWENTY [ Desire ]
TWENTY-ONE [ Conflict ]
TWENTY-TWO [ Jealousy ]
TWENTY-THREE [ Sweetness ]
TWENTY-FOUR [ Sulking ]
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY- SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY - [ Haseaido ]
THIRTY-ONE [ Baby ]
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX [ Conflict ]
THIRTY-SEVEN - [The Guest]
THIRTY-EIGHT [Mom]
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY - [40]
FORTY-ONE [GrandMum of Three]
FORTY-TWO [M]
FORTY-THREE - [Angy Kim]
FORTY-FOUR [M]
FORTY-FIVE [Mrs. Manoban in the field]
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN [EMOTIONAL]
FORTY-EIGHT [M]
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY - [FALL]
FIFTY- ONE
FIFTY- TWO [Holiday]
FIFTY-THREE - [Dessert]
FIFTY-FOUR - [50$ dollar]
FIFTY-FIVE - [M?]
FIFTY-SIX - [Divorce?]
FIFTY- EIGHT - [THE END?]
FIFTY-NINE - [ My Love?]
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO [Daddy's Girl]
SIXTY-THREE [Jelly Ni]
SIXTY-FOUR - [Office]
SIXTY-FIVE [5]
SIXTY-SIX - [M]
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT [nini]
SIXTY- NINE [THE FINALE]

FIFTY- SEVEN - [Jane]

3K 62 14
By JENLISASTORY24

It has been already 3 days that the kids have been at their grandmother and grandfather's house. After this I would go to pick them up to go home back. They really loves when they can stay at my in-laws' house, this is because they are free to do anything without being forbidden like their Mommy always does. My mother and father-in-law are also very kind to them, they often fulfilled all the requests of their naughty grandchildren.

After showering I walked to the dressing room to choose what clothes I should wear to go out soon.

Ring... ring... ringgg.

My smartphone rang. I walked quickly to the bedside table and picked up the phone to answered.

"Hello? Yes Mek" My mother called.

"Yes, they are still on school holidays. When do you want us to come?" My mother called to tell me to take my children to her house. They also haven't seen Chiquita for the first time because they just returned from Thailand.

It's been a long time since I visited them, the last time if I'm not mistaken was a year ago. Now the children have also grown up well, Louis can also walk on his own. They must be missing their grandchildren.

"Okay Mek, tomorrow I would take them to visit you and Daddy. Take care of your health, okay? I love you"

As soon as the call ended, I rushed back to the dressing room to put on a shirt and pants and then left the house.

"How about if we have a little party tonight? We roasting a marshmallows and bbq?" I asked my kids while driving home.

"I wantttt!!! Ahyeon often does that with her Mommy. I also want to do that with you, Daddy", replied Jane with enthusiasm.

"I like barbecue, Daddy. I want a lot of sausage!", added Liam.

"I want a corn, Daddy!, Louis added in his cute tone and laughed sweetly. I smiled and nodded my head. We will stop at the supermarket first to buy goods and food to use tonight.

Fillets
Wagyu beef
Cheese sausage / Jumbo sausage
Corn
Broccoli
Chocolate milk
Banana Milk
Ice cream
Marshmallows
Seasoning ingredients
Coca-Cola
And some other kitchen items.

Barbecue Check ✅

I got out of the car and put on the baby carrier first to bring Chiquita with me. The other children came down and jumped happily.

"Kids, listen. Don't go anywhere alone okay? Liam hold your siblings' hands together", I warned them first and they agreed with my rules.

"Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!", Jane shouted happily as she held Louis's hand.

"Let's go!"

As soon as I finished shopping for things for the barbecue this night, I brought them home.

"Is Mommy at home, Daddy?, asked Liam.

"Mommy is at work, my Boy"

"Is she will joining us for tonight?"

"Daddy not sure about that, Liam. She'll be home early if she's not busy"

"Can I call Mommy for a minute?"

"Sure...", I dialed Jennie's number and gave it to Liam. Not long after that Jennie answered the phone call.

"Hello, my beautiful mommy, what are you doing now?"

"Mommy still at work now, honey. Are you with Daddy now? What are you guys doing?"

"We just came back from the supermarket to buy things for the barbecue party with Daddy. Is Mommy coming home late tonight?"

"Just with Daddy?"

"Yes"

"Ok. Mommy will join you guys once I'm finished with my work okay? Take care okay, Mommy loves you"

"I love you more, my pretty Mommy", replied Liam in a happy tone

"How?", I asked.

"Mommy said she would join us when she finished with her work"

"Alright"

Day has turned into night, the clock is showing at 8 pm. The children have all showered and are in the backyard while waiting for me who is still in the room because I need to prepared Canny first. Canny has finished drinking her milk and I would take her with the baby carrier, I'm worried if I leave her alone and overlook her. It's more better if she's always with me, that's safer.

"Be careful with the fire, Kids", I told Liam and Jane who were heating their marshmallows while laughing happily.

"Will do, Daddy!"

Not long after that someone came towards us.

"Is it been a long time since you guys started this?", asked Jennie with a smile.

"Mommyyyyyy!", Liam shouted as he ran towards Jennie and hugged her.

"Mommy, have you eaten?", asked Jane to Jennie with a smile.

"Not yet, can I join you guys?"

"Yes Yes Yes!", replied Liam which made my woman smiled. I looked at her then looked away when she caught me staring at her then walked towards me.

"Canny already drank her milk?", Jennie asked to me.

"She did"

"My lovely daughter, are you full yet?", Jennie played with Canny who was on my chest. She was able to get close to kissed Canny's cheek, I took this opportunity to smell her hair which was very close to me.

She smell so good.

I smiled secretly after being able to smell her even without touching her. I'm happy just with that.

"Has she taken a bath?", asked Jennie again while looking into my eyes.

"She did", I replied simply without responding to her reflection.

"Have you eaten?", asked Jennie again while taking Canny from the baby carrier.

"Not yet"

"Why not yet?"

"I'm busy taking care of the kids first, but I'm already full eating the corn that Louis fed me earlier", I replied again without looking at her.

"Go eat first, I'll take care of them now"

"It's okay, I'm not hungry. You should go eat because you just got home from work"

"I—

"Liam, bring something for your Mommy", I took Canny from her and walked over to sit on a chair.

JENNIE'S POV

She didn't even look at me at all like staring into my eyes like she always does. She took Canny from me and sat next to Jane who was eating right now.

"Honey, what do you want Daddy to bring for you?", she asked her beloved Princess.

"I wanted a kisses on my cheek, can you?", replied her beloved Princess while smiling sweetly at Lisa.

"Do you want it just on the cheek? What about on the neck?", replied Lisa again and tickled Jane's neck with her kisses. Jane laughed happily as she tried to avoid being tickled by Lisa.

I'm jealous. Yes, I'm jealous of my own daughter. I don't know why but I feel very jealous.

"Sleep with Daddy tonight, okay?"

"Yes I will!", replied Jane smiling sweetly at Lisa.

Cup.

Lisa kissed Jane's forehead again. I pulled my eyes away and sat at the same table as them.

"Oh erm, are you working tomorrow?", asked Lisa.

"I'm off for tomorrow, why?"

"Tomorrow I had to take the kids to my parents' house. They missed their grandchildren so much, if you don't want to come just—

"I want to come along", I interrupted Lisa's conversation.

"oh good"

How could I would let her go to her mother's house alone? I won't let Lisa look at any woman than me, and I'm sure there must be something with her mother who wants to get to her besides just wanting to see her grandchildren. Even though my mother-in-law doesn't like me too much, I have to strengthen myself to make sure that no other woman could be able to seduce Lisa from me.

The clock showed 12 at midnight, I was waiting for the arrival of Lisa who hadn't been seen since before. I'm wearing a sexy lingerie tonight, I want to catch Lisa's attention so she won't turn her head to anyone but me tomorrow. Lisa is a very flirtatious and easily gets seduced person, so I'm sure this time she won't ignored me.

I've been waiting in our bedroom for 30 minutes, but I still haven't seen her presence. I was starting to lose my patience and walked out to find where she was.

In the living room, nothing.

In the kitchen, nothing.

I walked towards Liam's room and Louis unfortunately she wasn't there. The last one I went to Jane's room and saw she was hugging with her beloved daughter as they slept together. I let out a frustrated sigh then closed the door of Jane's room and went back into my bedroom. It's really disappointing, I had dressed up beautifully for her but ehe didn't look at me at all and slept with her daughter instead. I lay on the bed in an angry state and closed my eyes. Not long after that I could feel someone coming towards me and pulling the blanket to covered my body which was getting colder.

That is Lisa, I just pretended to be asleep so she wouldn't ran away from me. I knew she will run away if she knows that I'm still awake because she doesn't want to look into my eyes.

"Good night, my perfect woman...", said Lisa after finishing covering my body with a blanket.

Kiss, kiss my forehead!

I shouted in my heart for it to come true.

Unfortunately none.

She only came here to say goodnight, pull the covers over me and turn off the light, and return to her spoiled daughter's room.

NEXT MORNING
I woke up early to make breakfast for everyone. I'm still in last night's clothes, I haven't showered yet because I'll sweat again if I shower and wear new clothes, so I'll just finish cooking and take a shower later. I cooked kimchi fried rice with fried chicken, carrot porridge for Louis and half-boiled eggs for Lisa. While I was cooking, someone passed behind me while heading towards the fridge.

That's Lisa walking with her cup. She looked at me with her side eyes while drinking water. I don't want to care about her. I continued to cook and served all the food on the dining table.

LISA's POV
This morning has threatened my lust. I watched her from a distance, she was very sexy this morning wearing only such a sexy clothes. I could see her nipples because she's not wearing underwear, it's very interesting. I got up and headed to the fridge to grab a drink while my eyes were on her body. Perfectly shaped and menacing, I curled my lips to hold back my passion. My junior feels like it's starting to rise because of Jennie, she's too seductive without having to do anything. I want to hug her from behind, I wanted to give her a morning hug and a warm kisses, unfortunately I can't. I don't want to break my deal with her even though I'm under threat.

"Can you help me?", asked Jennie who looked at me.

"Y-yeah?"

"Please take the plate above here. I can't reach it because it's too high", answered Jennie, pointing to the cupboard above her head.

"How many do you want?", I asked as I walked towards her and opened the closet door.

"I only want two. This is the first time I have used this plate that Chaeyoung gave me, she said she bought it in France"

"Ermm", my hand tried to reach the plate that Jennie wanted. My body was very close to her back, like very... close.

"You got it? It's a white and gold color"

I smelled the smell of her long untied hair but not that messy. She smells very good, just like I did before. My hand fell on her slim waist, I gave a kisses on the back of her neck and then on that beautiful exposed shoulder.

"What are you—

"I can't stand by looking at your body anymore..."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 9.2K 28
"Marrying My Enemy is not Bad at all, I fell in love with her, I didn't know, but I think I fell for her because of her true colors, she's kinda cari...
6.2K 288 4
[COMPLETED] A very short One-Shot story: β–ͺ︎Wherein Lisa keep on remembering a memory everytime she kissed Jennieβ–ͺ︎ I decided to give you guys a littl...
264K 9.3K 131
𝖠 π–»π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖑𝖫𝖠𝖒π–ͺ𝖯𝖨𝖭π–ͺ π—†π–Ύπ—†π–»π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ. π™π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙖𝙩...
39.9K 2.1K 32
𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’ 𝒂 π’“π’†π’π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”π’‰π’Šπ’‘ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’π’† π‘±π’†π’π’π’Šπ’† π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’π’π’π’—π’† π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏. π‘―π’π’˜ 𝒅𝒐 π’•π’‰π’†π’ŠοΏ½...