My Bodyguard [ JENLISA FF ]

By JENLISASTORY24

Honey, please forgive me? - Lisa You broke my heart and our promise, how could we still be together? - Jenni... More

ONE - [How I met you]
TWO - [Drunk Nini]
THREE - [We Did It]
FOUR
FIVE
SIX - [M]
SEVEN [ Pregnancy ]
EIGHT [ The Our Little ]
NINE [ Being caught by lust ]
TEN - [M]
ELEVEN [ Broke ]
TWELVE [ You ]
THIRTEEN [ To Get You ]
FOURTEEN [ Empty , Hurt ]
FIFTEEN [ Expression]
SIXTEEN [M]
SEVENTEEN [Long Distance Relationship]
EIGHTEEN [ Leaving ]
NINETEEN [ Missing You ]
TWENTY [ Desire ]
TWENTY-ONE [ Conflict ]
TWENTY-TWO [ Jealousy ]
TWENTY-THREE [ Sweetness ]
TWENTY-FOUR [ Sulking ]
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY- SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY - [ Haseaido ]
THIRTY-ONE [ Baby ]
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX [ Conflict ]
THIRTY-SEVEN - [The Guest]
THIRTY-EIGHT [Mom]
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY - [40]
FORTY-ONE [GrandMum of Three]
FORTY-TWO [M]
FORTY-THREE - [Angy Kim]
FORTY-FOUR [M]
FORTY-FIVE [Mrs. Manoban in the field]
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN [EMOTIONAL]
FORTY-EIGHT [M]
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY - [FALL]
FIFTY- ONE
FIFTY- TWO [Holiday]
FIFTY-THREE - [Dessert]
FIFTY-FOUR - [50$ dollar]
FIFTY-SIX - [Divorce?]
FIFTY- SEVEN - [Jane]
FIFTY- EIGHT - [THE END?]
FIFTY-NINE - [ My Love?]
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO [Daddy's Girl]
SIXTY-THREE [Jelly Ni]
SIXTY-FOUR - [Office]
SIXTY-FIVE [5]
SIXTY-SIX - [M]
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT [nini]
SIXTY- NINE [THE FINALE]

FIFTY-FIVE - [M?]

4.3K 71 13
By JENLISASTORY24

I'm preparing things that I would bring to the shooting set after this. Some thick blankets, hoodies and comfortable sandals for me to wear after the shoot is finished.

"Remember, give me first the photo of you with Calvin Klein. I don't want to be the second person to see your body in a revealing dress from that company", said Lisa who was looking at me while buttoning her military uniform.

"Yes, I know, Hubby. You will always be the first one to see my photos before anyone else does. I have already told my manager to send you the first sample of my shoot later"

"If possible, don't wear any clothes that are too revealing..."

"I can't promise about that, Hubby. You also know what their products are like, don't you?"

"Yes...", Lisa sighed heavily.

Cup.

I kissed Lisa's lips and gave her a sweet smile.

"Thank you for allowing me to take this job. I love you so much", Lisa smiled when she heard my last words then pulled my waist closer to her.

"I love you very much. I will try to make you happy whether it's from your career or your personal aspect. Live freely, I would always be behind you to support everything you like nor love", said Lisa in a soft tone while gently caressing my lips.

"Thank you for being a husband who very understanding and supports everything I do, I promise I won't let you down", I replied and was kissed for a long time by Lisa.

"Thank you for being my wife and mother to my children", Lisa added again and hugged me tightly.

"My pleasure", I replied and was kissed again by Lisa passionately, after a few minutes she released our kissing.

"Wanna me to take you to the filming set? But I'll use my super bike today"

"My manager will come and pick me up shortly. I'll ride home with you after the shooting are done, okay?"

"Good, take good care of yourself, okay? Call me if you need anything or if there's a problem, okay?"

"Alright!"

LISA's POV

Not long after that, Jennie's phone rang while she was helping to fold the sleeves of my uniform. That is her manager. He has arrived in front of the house to invite Jennie to the filming location. I went out first to put all of Jennie's things in the car and ran a bit when I saw Jennie wearing her green Nike sneakers.

"Sit down, my princess", I pulled her to sit on a bench in front of the house then squatted down to tie her shoelaces.

"Don't forget to take your lunch today", Jennie said while stroking my head which was bowing in front of her.

"Okay, my dear, I will do it. The same goes for you, don't forget to eat, take your vitamins, drink enough water and rest for a while if you're tired. Don't push yourself too much, okay?", she just laughed softly and kissed my cheek after I finished tying her shoelaces.

"You are so sweet. Be careful when riding a motorcycle okay? I love you, Daddy"

"I love you more than anything, My Queen"

Head Quarter of Military Force (ROKA)

I arrived at the headquarters for training with the new trainees for the shooting course.

"Long time no see, how was your new baby?", Jung Haein asked me with a smile.

"My baby girl is named Chiquita Kim Manoban, beautiful like her mother"

"Wahhh you already have two pairs of boys and girls, congratulations", Joongki added while patting my shoulder"

"Congrats, Sergeant Manoban", added Jung Haein.

"Thank you. How many trainees are there today?"

Today's task was a little easier because I only had to observe the field while the trainees were training with some members of shooting experts which took about three to four hours.

After training is over, it's lunch time. I went to the canteen with Haein to eat before continuing work after lunch.

"How's your latest vacation?", asked Haein while chewing his food.

"It's not good because there are a lot of things that I don't want to happen during the vacation"

"If you don't mind, can I know what happened?"

"On the day we wanted to leave, my twins made their Mommy gets angry, so that made Jennie lose her mood throughout our trip"

"Naughty little figure of yours", Haein added with a light laugh.

"That's normal, there was another time when I was walking with my wife on the beach, I hit some boys who tried to disturb my wife, they played with my wife's body, did they think I would keep quiet?"

"What you do then?"

"Ermm at least they only got broken bones"

"They're the wrong people to look for problems," Haein said again, laughing and shaking his head.

Ting... Ting... Ting...

The sound of incoming messages from my smartphone. I fished the small device out of my pants pocket and I saw Jennie's name appear. I smiled widely and opened the message that she sent to me, it is some pictures. She sent me some pictures.

MY QUEEN 🌍❤️😍
ONLINE NOW

ME
-Honey, you're so beautiful and gorgeous 😍❤️
-So pretty 😍
-Love you, my wifey❤️🥰😘

MY QUEEN 🌍❤️😍
ONLINE NOW
- I just finished with my first shooting. What are you doing now? Have you eaten, Daddy?"

ME
-I'm eating with Haein right now, dear. How about you? Have you eaten yet? What are you doing now? Still a lot of filming after this?

MY QUEEN 🌍❤️😍
- I have eaten. Also I would continue with the second shooting after this.

ME
-Let me know when you're done okay, I'll pick you up my beautiful lady😘❤️

MY QUEEN 🌍❤️😍
- Alright, My Love ❤️

I smiled shyly as I looked at my phone screen.

"Your smile is so wide. I'm sure it must be Jennie, isn't it?", asked Haein.

"Yes, my wife sent me her current pictures. It's beautiful, you see this"

I showed the picture that Jennie sent me a while ago with a happy tone. Haein looked at my phone and smiled too.

"Yes she is very beautiful", answered Haein.

"Well, she's my wife", I added with a proud tone. Haein just nodded in defeat at me.

After lunch I returned to the field to finish training with the coaches. Around 7pm my work is done and I will go straight to Jennie's filming set as her manager told me earlier today. By not taking a long time, my journey from the headquarters to the Calvin Klein office in the center of the city only took about 30 minutes because I used a super bike, it was easier for me to reach my destination without having to worry about traffic jams or otherwise.

The clock showed 7:45 in the evening, I stopped in front of the main office of Calvin Klein and parked my motorcycle in the right place and walked inside. Upon entering I was greeted by several women in the lobby. I started to feel ashamed and just hung my head. I don't know why I became shy and afraid to say hello to people, especially to a women, I was traumatized since Jennie used to gets sulk with me just because I took a pictures and talked to other women, even if they were just fans, feeling jealous from a woman especially from wife would definitely not ran away. Just because of that she didn't want to talk with me for days and mocked my speech with other women repeatedly. That's really annoying, because of that I wanted to be more careful so I won't make her gets jealous with other women again. I sat on a couch available on the lobby and played with my smartphone while waiting for Jennie. Not once after that could I heard Jennie's voice talking to someone from far away. I put my smartphone in my pants pocket and stood up to reach my helmet which was on the glass table in front of me. My steps stopped when I saw Jennie walking with someone I didn't know, a man, and it wasn't her manager.

"See you tomorrow, Bye!", said Jennie with a happy tone then hugged that man.

I gripped my jaw tightly and put my left hand in my pants pocket, while looking at her who still didn't notice about my presence.

"Ma'am, your husband is waiting there", said one of the receptionists at the front counter.

"My husband?", replied Jennie and looked in the direction the receptionist was pointing, which is where I was standing.

"Hubby!", called Jennie with a happy tone and ran towards me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming to wait for me? Have you been waiting for a long time?", asked Jennie again while hugging my arm.

I just kept silent and walked first towards my motorcycle without answering her question.

"Hubby? Honey? What is this?"

"Who was the man who hugged you earlier", I asked in a cold tone.

"He's just my colleague. It's just a friendly hug, dear"

"A friendly hug?", I laughed.

Without saying much I gave her a jacket to wear then put a helmet on her and got on the motorcycle.

"Hubby, don't be mad please..."

"Did you see I'm mad right now? No, I'm laughing"

"Hubby..."

"The weather is getting colder, hurry up. I don't want you to get cold", I spoke coldly without looking at her. The weather gets thickened at night, Jennie hugged me so tightly while I was riding my high-powered motorcycle. Being hugged by my own wife is pleasure and comfortable, but seeing other people hug her in front of me is something I really dislike. I don't wanna to fight just because of that, we are both tired because we just got home from work.

My motorcycle stopped because of a red light on the road. Jennie pulled me closer to her, her head resting on my shoulder.

"Hubby, your body is very warm", said Jennie who was hugging my waist like a panda clinging to a stick.

"Are you feel cold?"

"Hmmm", replied Jennie simply and then I took her palm and rubbed it to warm it up. The light turned green, Jennie hugged my waist again and we quickly headed home.

"I want to take a shower with you", Jennie said after we arrived in the room.

"You go take a shower first, I'll go later"

"I don't want to. I want to shower with you!"

"Tsk"

"Why are you complaining? Don't you like to shower with me? Is my body not good anymore?"

She started it again.

"Honey... that's not what I meant. I want—-"

"Yes! I'm taking a shower myself!", replied Jennie with an angry tone as she walked towards the bathroom.

How is this concept? Ain't I am the one who should be angry and disappointed with what I saw just now. Why is she the one who is getting mad right now? As soon as we finished showering, Jennie looked sullen with me. She sat as far away from me on the bed as possible... that is her habit when she's sulking with me.

"Honey, how was your work today?", I tried to chat with her.

"okay"

"I want a kiss"

"Ask with someone else"

"Okay...", I got up from the bed and wanted to go out but was called by Jennie.

"Where are you going?"

"Kiss the neighbor next door, as far as I know they have a daughter who is still—-"

"ANDWAE!", Jennie shouted as she got up and locked the room door and pushed me to the bed. She was not that strong, I just pretended to fall on the bed.

"What?"

"How could you says that!"

"I said what?"

"You want to kiss someone else"

"Wasn't it you who allowed it a moment ago?"

"NO, A BIG NO!", Jennie was angry as she crawled up on top of me and sat on my crotch.

"Move away", I looked away.

Jennie took off her cardigan and threw it under the bed. I swallowed hard enough, even without seeing her naked body in front of me, I could already feel the stimulation with her body.

"You threw me away? If you dare then look at me now!", challenged Jennie.

"I'm sleepy..." Jennie pulled my hand and placed it on her chest. My pulse went up and down because I was holding back my hormones which were about to explode.

"Squeeze it, that's yours!" I looked into her eyes and clenched my jaw.

"Do you want me to teach you how you should take care of what is already mine?", I changed our positions and now I was on top of her.

"This", I pointed to his lips. "This is mine!"

"This", I squeezed her breast so hard. "This is all mine!"

"Ahhh!", Jennie moaned softly.

"Everything on your body is mine! And how dare you allow another man to hug you in front of me!", I gently slapped her cheek and strangled her neck. I kissed her lips then I bit that soft lips because of the angry feeling. The mini lingerie that cost a hundreds of dollars from the popular brand from Chanel that Jennie was wearing, I pulled it off with just one snap and threw it somewhere.

"Lisa that's—-"

"SHUT UP!"

I stood up and took of the pants I was wearing and went back up to Jennie who was lying on the bed.

"I've never hugged any girl since you hate seeing when I'm only talking to other women. But you? You said it was just a friendly hug?"

I slapped his face again.

"Now I want you to feel the pain I feel when I see you with another man!"

Without speaking for long, I hit my cock that had hardened to her heavenly hole without hesitation and that made Jennie startled and groan in pain.

She curled her body up, her face pulled up with an open mouth.

"It's h-hurts!", said Jennie with a sobbing tone. Her nails was scratched my back because she is gripped too hard.

"It hurts? It hurts you say huh?!", I thrust my waist hard, stomping so that it sounded very loud and must have hurting Jennie.

I don't care! I'm so jealous because she hugs other men besides me and calls it just a friendly hug. I don't like other men being able to feel her hugs than me. She is mine, and only mine! Her body is mine! No one can touch it beside me!

I dribbled in and out into her womanhood quite roughly and angrily. She could only screamed in pain and was powerless to stop me.

Thrust!

Thrust!

Thrust!

Thrust!

Thrust!

"Fuck!", I moaned deliciously.

"It's hurting me! S-stop p-please!"

"SHUT UP!", I slapped his face for the third time and this time quite hard. I was so emotional that I forgot that I had hurting her physically. After nearly forty minutes of thrusting hard inside her, I was ready to cum. I pulled my cock out of her hole and went up on her face and stuffed my cock into her mouth.

"I want you to suck my cock and don't you dare leave a drop of my cum!" She looked straight into my eyes. Her eyes had turned into red from the pain and crying. I didn't care, I sat leaning on the headboard and pulled Jennie's head to suck my cock.

"Ahhhh! Fuck! Suck it harder, Ruby Jane!"

Not long after that I took out my cum and squirted it all in her mouth.

"Ahhhh fuckkkkkkk!", I moaned deliciously and pulled Jennie's face to looked at me.

There are still drops of my semen that are still flowing on her lips. I pulled all the leftovers from her lips and put them in her mouth using my thumb.

"I gave you too much freedom. And you dared to make me jealous! Where is your respect as my wife huh!"

"Are you crazy!!!", shouted Jennie with a very angry tone.

"You're the one driving me crazy!"

"This is too much! You hurt my heart and my body!"

"Your body is mine. I can do whatever I want to your body, I'll make you unable to walk for a month if you do that again"

"I can't believe this..."

Author's note; I'm gonna give you guys a great typhoon for this time, forget about all the sweetness baby 😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 9.2K 28
"Marrying My Enemy is not Bad at all, I fell in love with her, I didn't know, but I think I fell for her because of her true colors, she's kinda cari...
16.5K 803 18
Will you go back to the place where your heart feels at home and in hell at the same time? An original ChaeSoo ft. JenLisa FanFiction. Do not reuplo...
405K 13.8K 28
in which a girl falls in love with an angel she doesn't deserve. chaelisa au. minor jensoo. started: june 28, 2018 ended: january...
39.9K 2.1K 32
𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’ 𝒂 π’“π’†π’π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”π’‰π’Šπ’‘ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’π’† π‘±π’†π’π’π’Šπ’† π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’π’π’π’—π’† π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏. π‘―π’π’˜ 𝒅𝒐 π’•π’‰π’†π’ŠοΏ½...