The only one of his kind

By Coolboy2345678

Nick Salvatore, adoptive son of Damon and Elena Salvatore. Nick hasn't always had it easy, when it comes to l... More

Chapter 1 the hybrid
Chapter 2 the expelling
Chapter 3 jeoulousy
Chapter 4 the truth shall be known
Chapter 5 the day he found out
Chapter 6 the truth
Chapter 7 party time part one
Chapter 8 party time part two
Chapter 9 party time part three
Chapter 10 party time part four
Chapter 11 where your heart lies
Chapter 12 Scott
Chapter 13 i know where it lies
Chapter 14 you didn't know
Chapter 15 and be in love with his brother
Chapter 16 yes or no
Chapter 17 i don't want to hurt neither of them
Chapter 18 i don't want to be a second choice
Chapter 19 humanoid
Chapter 20 i understand, go
Chapter 21 like an epic love or something
Chapter 22 may go either way
Chapter 23 i'm always here for you Hope
Chapter 24 we will fight it together
Chapter 25 or what Salvatore?
Chapter 26 envelope
Chapter 27 maybe a rebound would do the trick
Chapter 28 why?
Chapter 29 your anchor
Chapter 30 maybe we could try?
Chapter 31 with just one bite
Chapter 32 he is kind of with me
Chapter 33 my Hopey
Chapter 34 her lips
Chapter 35 don't fucking touch her Tien
Chapter 36 i'm whipped for the one and only Hope Mikaelson
Chapter 37 because i'm not just in love with you, Hope Andrea Mikaelson
Chapter 38 night beautiful
Chapter 39 simu Nick
Chapter 40 what's the deal Alyssa?
Chapter 41 she did?
Chapter 42 well, that got your attention
Chapter 43 what the hell
Chapter 44 want me to repeat that Nicholas?
Chapter 45 no fucking way
Chapter 46 Nicholas OUT NOW
Chapter 47 i'll try my best dr S
Chapter 48 you saw the doppelganger of her
Chapter 49 now go on and enjoy your saturday
Chapter 50 me
Chapter 51 young love
Chapter 52 that got me an idea
Chapter 53 come on lover boy
Chapter 54 bye dad
Chapter 55 hm i kinda like this position
Chapter 56 long enough brother
Chapter 57 to be continued princesse?
Chapter 58 good to see you Hope
Chapter 59 Nick don't
Not an update
Chapter 60 now it's my time to pleasure you
Chapter 61 pleasuring
Chapter 62 hello Nicholas
Chapter 63 my room or yours?
Chapter 64 if it's okay for your girlfriend of course?
Chapter 65 future Salvatore
Chapter 66 suit yourself
Chapter 67 she needs time
Not an update
Chapter 69 guess time will show
Chapter 70 he's playing with me
Chapter 71 it's your Hope
Chapter 72 darkbrid
Chapter 73 Hope's favourite
Chapter 74 red like blood
Chapter 75 we saw Nick
Chapter 76 you passed the test
Chapter 77 conscience
Chapter 78 we miss you
Chapter 79 he was back
Chapter 80 finale
Season 2: Chapter 1 two months
Chapter 2 questions and answers
Chapter 3 the almighty necromancer
Chapter 4 the return
Chapter 5 test
Chapter 6 old room
Chapter 7 new friend/old friend

Chapter 68 always and forever

196 6 1
By Coolboy2345678

3rd pov

He was now in the woods. Trying to look for the unknown thing and his love. But he couldn't find them, he was using his smell but somehow it didn't help much.

That was until he heard a scream and made a run for it.

----

He found her and the unknown person. The person was trapped, and she was using magic against him.

''welcome to the party son, missed you''. Nick walked closer and looked at the person. It was a man, a man he didn't know calling him son. He connected the dots. ''son of a bitch, can't you never leave me alone''.

He smiled. ''no because now is the time''. As he said that monsters began to come and surround the two most powerful beings. ''we can take them'', Hope said. ''oh, I know but you think I didn't come with a second plan''.

Then there came more monsters, but these monsters held each of the super squad gang. ''they came and ambushed us'', Rafael spoke up. ''we didn't have a chance'', Mg said.

Nick looked around him and he couldn't hold it. His eyes turned and fangs came out. He roared very load, that even the school heard.

''ah good boy, but not so scary'', Maliovre said with a smirk. Nick looked at him. ''let them go''. ''let me think. No'', he said.

Then he looked at Hope, he looked between her and Nick. ''oh no, did the power couple break up or something. The tribrid has been crying and you Nicholas look not so good yourself''. ''shut up'', Hope said. ''ah, hit a nerve did I? Funny'', he said.

''wanna see a trick?'', he spoke again. No one said anything. He rolled his eyes and before they knew, he broke out of the spell that Hope had and switched their place. Now she was somehow tied up to the tree. ''cool, right?'', he said looking at everyone especially at Nick.

Nick began took his claws and was about to slash the man, but he got stopped by another monster coming from behind him and takin a hold of his hand.

''ah ah ah. I wouldn't do that if I was you. If you try anything I will kill your beautiful girlfriend or ex whatever. It might not kill her permanently, but it might kill her and activate her tribrid side and we don't want that want we''.

''you wouldn't, because then she can kill you for good'', Nick said trying to get away from the monster holding him. ''oh, maybe but I would just to see you suffer Nick''.

Nick looked at Hope and she didn't even look at him. This made his heart ache. He looked at everyone else and noticed how scared they were. He sighed.

''let them go and I'll come with you. That's what you want, right? That's why you're doing this''.

The man smiled. ''see, I told you. You would do anything for the people you love. Especially her'', he said walking towards Hope and touching her hair.

This made him go crazy, that he flashed his eyes again at him but this time they were more bright. ''don't TOUCH her'', he yelled. It made malivore smile and back of off the girl.

''as you wish''.

''hit a nerve there didn't I?'', he spoke again and laughed.

''LET THEM GO now'', the hybrid said still very much angry.

''not yet'', he answered his son back.

That was it for the hybrid to grasp away from the monster holding him. He used his claw and clawed on his face, not once, not twice, not three, but four times. This made the monster fell down.

Nick was now covered in blood. He looked back and his eyes were growing more stronger now.

This made his biological father grin. ''this is what I wanted. You just unlocked your inner strength. Now, I'll let them go''.

And he did. The monster let all of them go and with a snap on his finger Hope was not tied up anymore.

She was going to attack malivore, but got stopped by him speaking. ''wouldn't want to do that little girl''. ''why not?'', she asked. ''because of this'', he said as he held up a bow. A golden arrow bow.

''it can't be'', Lizzie said. This made malivore look at her. ''oh, but it is. The only thing that could kill a phoenix and a werephoenix''. He looked back at Hope. ''would be careful there little tribrid. Wouldn't want it to go into your boyfriends heart'', he spoke again smiling.

Nick looked at the man again. ''thought I was too powerful to be killed. If you kill me you don't get what you want''. ''oh, I know Nick but do you think your girl would risk your life?'', he said smiling evil again.

''let them be, it's me you want. I don't care what you do to me, but let them be'', was all the hybrid said. ''of course I will. For now'', he said the last one only for himself to hear but Nick heard it.

Nick took his hand and took malivore by his throat. ''you are human and you wouldn't want that body you're occupying getting destroyed. That will lead you to getting back to being black goo''.

He scoffed. ''guess that's my answer'', the hybrid boy said. ''I will just find a new body''. ''yeah, but I'd just destroy that too. I'd destroy every body you would take for infinite. That's how much I care for those people. Now I'll let go and come with you. That's what you wanted all along''.

Malivore began to smile again. ''you aren't the only one that's coming with me'', he said while he took his gaze upon Landon. Nick saw and tighten his grip more. ''he's got nothing to do with this, let him be''. ''on the contrary Nick. He's also an important player in my game. He may not be like you, but he's still my son too. I just want the family to be together and conquer the world together''.

''I will not help you conquer the world and Landon's stays here with everyone else''. Malivore rolled his eyes. ''you know that I have won. I'm going to destroy the world and you are too by helping me''.

''no I'm not, because I know they will stop you before you could take the world and destroy it'', the hybrid said as he looked at his friends and his girl.

This time Hope looked at him. They looked into each other's eyes. Hope starting to tear again, but this time was not because of what Nick hid from her but because of him.

He let malivore go. The man started to cough.

He looked at the two lovers. ''cute. It's to sad and cute at the same time. Don't worry tribrid I will take care of him for you''.

Neither of them listened to him, they were to deep into each other.

Suddenly Hope heard Nick voice in his thoughts. ''don't. You have to let me go or else he would go after the others and you. That's not what I want. I want all of you to be safe, though I know you won't let this go. But this time you have to let him take me. This time you have to let go...''.

He began to sigh and looked from Hope to the ground, then he began to speak again through the link.

''I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about your father. I should have told you, but stupid me didn't. I'm truly sorry Hope'', he said then he looked up at her again.

He saw she was crying and he began himself to feel him tear up. ''I-I forgive you Nick'', she said. This made the hybrid let his tears fall.

''oh, what is this. Some kind of love tears or what Nicholas. You are a man suck it up'', malivore said as he saw his son.

''crying isn't a weakness, boys can also cry you prick. It shows that they have emotions too, unlike you'', Josie spoke up. ''feisty this one'', malivore said as he looked at the brunette Saltzman twin.

Before anyone could say something Alaric came with his crossbow aiming at malivore. ''dr Saltzman what a pleasant surprise''. He looked at the man and didn't know how he knew his name. Then he saw the monsters that were surrounded by them. ''malivore'', he said in an unpleasant voice.

''in the flesh. Literally'', he said smiling towards the headmaster.

''you can take that bow down. May kill me, but I'll just find another body to jump in, so don't bother''. Alaric took his cross down.

''you just came to see the act. Act four or something, where I take Nick and Landon with me and you'll let me or you wouldn't want me to hurt one of your students our your daughters''.

Alaric didn't say anything, instead he looked on the ground not knowing what to do. he wouldn't admit it, but for now malivore had the upper arm.

Malivore then began to fiddle with the arrow in his hand. ''should have hidden it a better place, right Rick? Wouldn't want that to get in the wrong hands'', he said giving him a creppy smile. This made everyone look at their headmaster.

''dad you had it?'', Josie asked him. He didn't look up. ''yes I did, but I was sure it was on a secure place''. ''well, it wasn't'', Hope said while take her gaze from her lover boy and to her headmaster.

''whatever, it's time. Nick, Landon follow me'', malivore said to them. The boys didn't tho. He rolled his eyes. ''fine I'll give you some minutes to say you're goodbyes''.

Nick looked at malivore. ''Landon is not coming''. The man looked at the boy. ''he will whatever you say, you won't change my mind''.

That's when realisation came up on Nick, on why he needed Landon. ''you're not doing this because of father and son thing. It's because you need his body''. Malivore looked at him nodding at him. ''you are smart, boy''.

''you don't need it.''. ''well, I think I will be the judge of that''. ''take mine''. ''no'', Hope screamed when she heard what her love said. This made a monster take a hold on her, stopping her from getting to malivore.

''I'm much more stronger than Landon. I'm both a werewolf and a phoenix''. ''yes, yes you are. However, I have other plans for you''.

''you may, but when I'm done with your plans. You can take over me and you'll be unstoppable''.

This made him rethink. ''Landon I won't need your service anymore''.

Nick released a breath of relief he didn't know he had in him. ''say your goodbye Nick''.

The boy looked at everyone, then his eyes met Hopes. ''let her GO'', he said to the monster and it did what he said.

Hope runed towards the boy and went into his arms.

They held each other for a moment, before Nick went a little further back.

They looked at each other.

''I'm so sorry Hope''. ''I forgive you, but please don't do it don't go with him'', she said while crying. This made the hybrid shred more tears. ''I have to. If it will keep you safe for a while I'll do it''.

''you know he won't hold up to that''. Nick took his hand and caressed Hope's face. ''I know princesses, that's why I have a plan. But for that plan to work, I have to go with him''.

She began to cry more now. ''I love you Hope Mikaelson, don't you ever forget that. I may not be close to you, but you'll always have me in there'', the hybrid said as he took his hand and put it on where her heart lied.

''I'll find a way to get you back'', she said. ''I know you'll try to, but if something happens. You know what to do'', he said while motion in the direction of the arrow.

She understood what he meant by that. ''I won't do it''. He smiled at her while tears were still going down. ''I know, but you may have to''. This made her more hurt than she already was.

Nick looked at malivore. ''if I'm going with you. I need a guarantee you won't kill me. Give the arrow to dr S''. This made the mud man look at him. ''fine, but to your answer I wouldn't have killed you''. Then he looked at the headmaster.

He gave him the arrow. He took it and looked at the mud man smiling at him.

''come on now boy. You're testing my patience''.

Nick looked at the others. ''don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. Please all of you be safe. If I found out something happened to one of you or all, I would not handle it well. I'm going to miss all of you''. He walked from Hope to give everyone a hug.

He had given everyone except Rick and Hope.

He went to his headmaster. ''tell my parents I love them and I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough''. ''hey, no. You are strong Nick. Your parents know this, and they are proud of you. If someone's to blame it's me. I was supposed to take care of you, and I failed''. ''no you didn't . You didn't fail. Dammit Alaric I'm going to miss you'', Nick said as he took his father figure and gave him a hug. A hug that they both needed.

He let go of him and saw he had tears in his eyes. He patted his shoulder and went to Hope.

He didn't get a chance to say anything, before he felt her soft lips on his. He kissed her back with equal passion.

It went some time and they stopped. ''I love you'', he said. ''I love you too'', she said while tears were streaming down her face.

With that he connected their foreheads for some seconds. Then he looked up and kissed her forehead and walked to malivore's side.

''finally, I was about to barf''. Nick just scoffed. ''well, goodbye everyone. Nice seeing you again, not'', the mud man spoke again earning a glare from everyone.

''hold on Nick, it may be a bumpy ride''. Nick didn't listen instead he was looking at his beautiful girl's eyes. Getting lost in them.

He mothed to her ''I love you Hopey. Always and forever''. She mouthed back ''I love you too. Always and forever'', still with tears streaming down.

Suddenly malivore flicked his hands and both him and Nick was gone.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.4K 107
"Sometimes we think The greatest mysteries of the universe Lay outside of us. In the vast expansive skies. Little do we know, The greatest mysteries...
67.9K 1.7K 52
No one tells you how much things will hurt when those you love most are ripped from your life. It's been seven years since Hope and Henry Mikaelson h...
22.7K 891 46
Hope Mikaelson has a painful past. She lost her parents at only fifteen and left with tremendous amount of responsibilities. Only, she has no idea wh...
41K 1.5K 20
Can a vampire/human hybrid be the missing piece to a vampire and a Tribrid? Find out in My True Love. Hope is G!P HopexQuinn HopexQuinnxRenesmee I...