My Bodyguard [ JENLISA FF ]

By JENLISASTORY24

Honey, please forgive me? - Lisa You broke my heart and our promise, how could we still be together? - Jenni... More

ONE - [How I met you]
TWO - [Drunk Nini]
THREE - [We Did It]
FOUR
FIVE
SIX - [M]
SEVEN [ Pregnancy ]
EIGHT [ The Our Little ]
NINE [ Being caught by lust ]
TEN - [M]
ELEVEN [ Broke ]
TWELVE [ You ]
THIRTEEN [ To Get You ]
FOURTEEN [ Empty , Hurt ]
FIFTEEN [ Expression]
SIXTEEN [M]
SEVENTEEN [Long Distance Relationship]
EIGHTEEN [ Leaving ]
NINETEEN [ Missing You ]
TWENTY [ Desire ]
TWENTY-ONE [ Conflict ]
TWENTY-TWO [ Jealousy ]
TWENTY-THREE [ Sweetness ]
TWENTY-FOUR [ Sulking ]
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY- SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY - [ Haseaido ]
THIRTY-ONE [ Baby ]
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX [ Conflict ]
THIRTY-SEVEN - [The Guest]
THIRTY-EIGHT [Mom]
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY - [40]
FORTY-ONE [GrandMum of Three]
FORTY-TWO [M]
FORTY-THREE - [Angy Kim]
FORTY-FOUR [M]
FORTY-FIVE [Mrs. Manoban in the field]
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN [EMOTIONAL]
FORTY-EIGHT [M]
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY- ONE
FIFTY- TWO [Holiday]
FIFTY-THREE - [Dessert]
FIFTY-FOUR - [50$ dollar]
FIFTY-FIVE - [M?]
FIFTY-SIX - [Divorce?]
FIFTY- SEVEN - [Jane]
FIFTY- EIGHT - [THE END?]
FIFTY-NINE - [ My Love?]
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO [Daddy's Girl]
SIXTY-THREE [Jelly Ni]
SIXTY-FOUR - [Office]
SIXTY-FIVE [5]
SIXTY-SIX - [M]
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT [nini]
SIXTY- NINE [THE FINALE]

FIFTY - [FALL]

2.4K 51 9
By JENLISASTORY24

After about 15 minutes into the discussion (meeting), my phone rang and it was from one of my bodyguards. I don't care about that, he could just send me a messages, why does he need to call me at this time. I turned off my phone and focused on our discussion. I don't want to be considered unprofessional when doing work when with the highest people like them, this project is a large-scale project and the best opportunity for me to further expanding the name of my company domestically and abroad.

After almost one hour of discussion, I finally finished with one problem. I was relieved and happy to get full approval from my partner from the United States company. This project will be carried out soon, there are many investments that I have made to make sure this project became successful this time, of course I wanted a decent return for my company this time.

As soon as the discussion was over, I went into the office to sign some important documents and will go home during lunch.

I saw Jisoo who came into my office in a state of panic and agitation. I frowned when she came in then scolded me.

"Are you stupid or did you do that on purpose?", Jisoo said with a very angry tone.

"What do you mean, Unnie? Why did you suddenly attacked me without me doing anything wrong to you?"

"Stupid! Try checking your phone now!"

"Watch your words, Unnie. I don't have——", suddenly my eyes gets widened as I opened my phone again which I had closed a while ago. I couldn't believe it, there were many incoming calls from Jennie and some of my bodyguards that I assigned to take care of Jennie at home.

"Your wife was fallen at the home and now she's being rushed to the hospital because she's getting bleeding! One of your bodyguards called me about this because they couldn't contact you!", Jisoo was angry in a high tone.

For a moment my eyes went dark, my world seemed to stopped, my heart was beating so fast after hearing the news of Jennie's favor at this time. I fell down as if I had no knees on my legs.

"J-jennie what?"

"Wake up, do you want Jennie to be more upset if she knows you're not by her side now?"

Without thinking much, I got up and ran out of my office and got into the car and sped off towards the hospital that Jisoo mentioned a moment ago.

When I got there I ran to the place where the nurse explained that Jennie had been admitted to the emergency zone. My eyes became dark even after breaking the fast, my anxiety overflowed. I don't know what to do, my wife is alone in that room while dealing with the pain she is experiencing. I was not allowed to enter first because the doctors were trying to save the baby she was carrying.

"Open! I said open! My wife was inside!", I punched the door made of thick iron after seeing Jennie looking at me through the small space in the door, her eyes covered with tears, her face started to turn red because of the pain and I, I am the reason why she has to face all that alone without me or her companion now.

"I said OPEN! I'm going to make sure this whole hospital will be shut down if something happens to my wife and child!", I kicked the door and it almost cracked because of me.

"You should calm down and don't act stupid because we're in the hospital. Don't act like a crazy person because this is all your own fault!", Jisoo unnie said in a harsh tone.

"How could I be calm down if my wife is crying in pain and I'm not by her side!!!"

"Are you blind?! Look at the doctors whose trying to save her and aren't you feel ashamed to be seen by people?"

"I want to be with Jennie, OPEN THE DOOR!"

As soon as I screamed like a madman, someone punched me in the face which made me fall on the hospital floor. That was Jennie's father.

"Respect the people around you, this is not yours. I am sure that my Princess is strong even without you by her side, calm down", Mr. Kim said with a serious look at me.

I sat on the floor holding my head, I was stunned and undetected. The only thing I have to do is keep calm and pray that my baby and wife are safe. I don't want anything to happen to them. I also confess that this is my fault for not picking up the phone and hanging up when Jennie really needs me, I also broke my promise to her that I will always be there for her no matter how busy I am. The feeling of guilty hits me hard enough. I stood up again to see if Jennie was still looking at me, unfortunately they had already covered the whole room with curtains, I wanted to kick this door and meet my woman but I was also afraid that Master Kim would shoot me in the head because of my out of control behavior.

I sat back and bowed my head down. My tears started to fall, my thoughts started to become negative. What if one of them leaves me? What if it was Jennie? What if it's my new baby? Or what if the doctor can't save my two treasures?

I cried while covering my face with my hands. I don't want anyone to see me at my lowest point. I don't want people to see me as weak. But this is too painful for me to swallow, I just want to see my woman inside, I want to know what is happening to her.

"Daddy?", called from one of my twins, it was Jane and Liam who came with Chaeyoung. I quickly wiped my tears so they wouldn't see me.

"Yes my Babies? Why are you guys here?", I asked in a calm tone while holding my youngest child.

"They were also worried after seeing their Mommy fall at your house a while ago", replied Chaeyoung softly.

"I'm sorry for not being at home with you guys at that time", I looked softly at my daughter but Jane pulled me to a corner.

"Daddy..."

"Yes my Princess?"

"Did you just cried?", asked my little daughter as she raised her head to me, her little hand caressing my palm gently.

"No, honey. Daddy doesn't cried"

"Lies. It's true what Mommy have told to me that you like to lie with your tears"

"Did your mommy tell you something?"

"Yes. She told me one of your secrets because she said I was your lover after herself" I smiled a little bit and knelt in front of her to match with her height.

"So which secret that has your beautiful Mommy leaked?"

"She said that you're a weak person when you're with her, you cry easily when it's about her. I've never seen you cry and I think that's a good secret for me to know", replied Jane with a sweet smile. I also smiled while shaking my head.

"Your Mommy is so naughty. How could she reveal my weakness to a Manoban's Princess? How's now? I'm felt ashamed because you already know my weakness"

"So it's true? You cry easily if something happens to Mommy?", asked Jane again while looking into my eyes with her beautiful eyes, similar to her mother's.

"Your mommy is my life. Without her I could lose everything, she is the most important person in my life including you, Liam and Louis"

"So what could makes you cry?"

"Seeing your Mommy cried"

"What if I'm the one who is crying?"

"I have to hug you so you would stop from crying anymore, you are my very beautiful daughter, you are your Mommy's figure, you have almost 90% of her beauty"

"How about another 10%?"

"That was mine"

"So I belong to Mommy and Daddy, right?"

"Yes that's true"

"Mommy once told me to always be by your side whenever you are sad or crying, I have to take her place if she is gone to wipe away your tears. She doesn't want you to be sad because of her, she also said she wants you to always be happy"

Taking her place when she is gone? What do you mean by that, Jennie Kim?

"Looks like you and your Mommy have a lot of secrets huh?", I gently pinched her cheek and she just laughed cutely at me.

As soon as I finished my little 'meeting' with my little princess, I went back to wait in front of the emergency room, it was late at night and the children were asleep in the arms of their grandparents. Louis is still with Chaeyoung, they are also still here with me waiting for someone to come out of the emergency room.

"Can you take my children home first? Pity they are tired of waiting", I asked Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"It's okay, I'll take care of them. Call me if there's any news about my Princess, Manoban", said Master Kim as he woke up holding Liam and Jane who were already in a dream.

"Okay, thanks Daddy"

"Take care of yourself, eat something so that you stay energetic and don't get sick", added my mother-in-law while stroking my shoulder.

"Okay Mommy, thank you all for your concern. You guys go home, I'll be here until I can see Jennie" They just nodded and walked away with tired faces. I walked towards the door and looked through the small window if I could see what was being done.

Not long after that the door was opened and I got up quickly looking at the doctor, he looked at me with loud and serious eyes.

"What happened to my wife?", I tried to control myself as best I could. If I were to follow my emotions, I might go crazy and hit them all for not allowing me to enter since daylight.

"Your wife has..."

What happened to Jennie? 😳

- Next update is tomorrow's night! Stay tuned bestiessss 😘❤️🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 794 15
COMPLETED Jennie gets a new bodyguard. "Lalisa! Please... please pull through! You promised!" How did it come to this?
271K 9.4K 131
𝖠 π–»π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖑𝖫𝖠𝖒π–ͺ𝖯𝖨𝖭π–ͺ π—†π–Ύπ—†π–»π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ. π™π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙖𝙩...
18.6K 893 18
Will you go back to the place where your heart feels at home and in hell at the same time? An original ChaeSoo ft. JenLisa FanFiction. Do not reuplo...
7.1K 302 4
[COMPLETED] A very short One-Shot story: β–ͺ︎Wherein Lisa keep on remembering a memory everytime she kissed Jennieβ–ͺ︎ I decided to give you guys a littl...