The only one of his kind

By Coolboy2345678

Nick Salvatore, adoptive son of Damon and Elena Salvatore. Nick hasn't always had it easy, when it comes to l... More

Chapter 1 the hybrid
Chapter 2 the expelling
Chapter 3 jeoulousy
Chapter 4 the truth shall be known
Chapter 5 the day he found out
Chapter 6 the truth
Chapter 7 party time part one
Chapter 8 party time part two
Chapter 9 party time part three
Chapter 10 party time part four
Chapter 11 where your heart lies
Chapter 12 Scott
Chapter 13 i know where it lies
Chapter 14 you didn't know
Chapter 15 and be in love with his brother
Chapter 16 yes or no
Chapter 17 i don't want to hurt neither of them
Chapter 18 i don't want to be a second choice
Chapter 19 humanoid
Chapter 20 i understand, go
Chapter 21 like an epic love or something
Chapter 22 may go either way
Chapter 23 i'm always here for you Hope
Chapter 24 we will fight it together
Chapter 25 or what Salvatore?
Chapter 26 envelope
Chapter 27 maybe a rebound would do the trick
Chapter 28 why?
Chapter 29 your anchor
Chapter 30 maybe we could try?
Chapter 31 with just one bite
Chapter 32 he is kind of with me
Chapter 33 my Hopey
Chapter 34 her lips
Chapter 35 don't fucking touch her Tien
Chapter 36 i'm whipped for the one and only Hope Mikaelson
Chapter 37 because i'm not just in love with you, Hope Andrea Mikaelson
Chapter 38 night beautiful
Chapter 39 simu Nick
Chapter 40 what's the deal Alyssa?
Chapter 41 she did?
Chapter 42 well, that got your attention
Chapter 43 what the hell
Chapter 44 want me to repeat that Nicholas?
Chapter 45 no fucking way
Chapter 46 Nicholas OUT NOW
Chapter 47 i'll try my best dr S
Chapter 48 you saw the doppelganger of her
Chapter 49 now go on and enjoy your saturday
Chapter 50 me
Chapter 51 young love
Chapter 52 that got me an idea
Chapter 53 come on lover boy
Chapter 54 bye dad
Chapter 55 hm i kinda like this position
Chapter 56 long enough brother
Chapter 57 to be continued princesse?
Chapter 58 good to see you Hope
Chapter 59 Nick don't
Not an update
Chapter 60 now it's my time to pleasure you
Chapter 62 hello Nicholas
Chapter 63 my room or yours?
Chapter 64 if it's okay for your girlfriend of course?
Chapter 65 future Salvatore
Chapter 66 suit yourself
Chapter 67 she needs time
Chapter 68 always and forever
Not an update
Chapter 69 guess time will show
Chapter 70 he's playing with me
Chapter 71 it's your Hope
Chapter 72 darkbrid
Chapter 73 Hope's favourite
Chapter 74 red like blood
Chapter 75 we saw Nick
Chapter 76 you passed the test
Chapter 77 conscience
Chapter 78 we miss you
Chapter 79 he was back
Chapter 80 finale
Season 2: Chapter 1 two months
Chapter 2 questions and answers
Chapter 3 the almighty necromancer
Chapter 4 the return
Chapter 5 test
Chapter 6 old room
Chapter 7 new friend/old friend

Chapter 61 pleasuring

280 6 0
By Coolboy2345678

Nick's pov

''w-what?'', I said as Hope backed away from my ear. She looked at me and smirked. That made me gulp. ''you know what I was referring to Nick''. ''y-yeah, b-but you d-don't have to. I mean i-I don't want you to do that i-f you d-don't want t-to''. She came closer to me, our lips almost touching. ''but what if I want to pleasure you? Just like you pleasured me. We can get pleasured by each other'', she said as I felt her hot breath on my lips.

I backed away a little. She looked at me with widened eyes. ''are you sure because I don't want you to do something that you don't want to''. She sighed. ''Nick you aren't I want it as much as you. I thought we both clarified that''. After she said that I looked around. ''yeah, but I think our first time shouldn't be in a stall though'', I said looking back at her. She looked around too. ''yeah, you're right. But when we get back at school?''. I smiled at her. ''yeah. I said to be continued princess, so yes''.

She smiled and looked at me.

Her smile began to turn into a giggle.

''what's funny?'', I asked. ''you better see down''. As she said that I looked back down to see I was still hard. ''great'', I muttered under my breath.

3rd pov

''I can help with that if you want?'', Hope said towards her boyfriend.

He looked back up at her, with one of his brows raised. ''what?''. Hope rolled her eyes. ''you heard me Nio''.

He gulped a second time. ''what do you have in mind?'', he said with a nervous tone.

Hope smiled and closed the distance between them. ''I think you know Nick''. ''uhm, I can handle it myself. I saw a shower right outside so I can run and take a cold one''. ''you sure? Because if you do that, maybe the others can see your little friend''. ''I'll run''. ''I think they will ask why you'd run''.

Nick began to get a little hot. It wasn't that he wasn't attractive to her, because we all know he is too attracted to her.

''Nick. We kind of don't have all day here. So, what's it going to be?''. ''i-I uhm. Are you sure, because you don't have to if you don't want to''. ''it's okay, I want to. That's if it's okay for you''. ''yeah, it's just I haven't you know gotten that before. I just want you to be comfortable too''.

Hope smiled towards him. ''I am. Now let me give you pleasure, like you did me''.

Hope began to go on her knees. She looked at the hybrid. He was looking at her giving her a look like 'are you sure'. She smiled towards him, to reassure him it was okay.

She took his sweatpants off.

Now he was just in his boxers. Which you could easily see his friend.

Hope licked her lips for a second there. Nick saw that asked ''you okay?''. She looked up at him. ''Nick I'm fine now relax. It's not like I'm giving birth or something. So, relax handsome''. After that she got back to what she was doing.

---------------

Short told, she gave him a reason to smile for the whole day.

---------------

After Hope was done. She got back up only to be met by Nick's lips. She accepted and kissed him back.

After some minute or so, they parted to catch their breaths.

''that was good, princess. I can't wait for the real action until we get back to the school'', the hybrid said with his forehead into Hope's. This made the girl blush a little.

Neither Nick or Hope had done what they did in the stall. So, it was clearly new for them. But also pleasuring.

''okay, I'll just shift fast. You're already ready. So, I understand if you want to go out and meet the others''. ''no, it's okay. I can wait for my boyfriend''

Nick smiled to himself as he shifted. He took his shirt off first, which revealed his trained body. This made Hope bite her lower lip.

He then took his bag and took a blue swimming trunk out of it. This he took on.

When he was done, he turned towards Hope. Who still bite her lower lip and was checking him out. Nick smiled. ''like what you see princess?''. This made Hope snap out of her trance, she looked up at his face. ''w-what. I w-was j-just...'', she didn't finish her words. Nick smiled more at this. ''it's okay princess. I can't take my eyes off you either sometimes''. She got more red. ''let's just get out and meet the others. I think we've been here for like sixteen minutes or more. So, come on'', she said as she opened the door.

''okay'', Nick said under his breath. As he followed her out.

---------

They were now walking towards the beach as they saw the super squad gang. ''ey yo. Where did you two go? You took a long time to get here and the stall isn't that far'', Rafael yelled.

They reached their friends and Hope answered. ''we got caught up. Nick needed help with something, so I helped him. Then I needed help with something and he helped me''. Everyone looked at Hope and Nick with a confused look on them.

''okay. What did you two need help with, that took twenty minutes almost?'', Jo asked them.

''it isn't a such a big deal. Let's just have fun'', Nick answered the other gemini witch and walked towards the water. Everyone looked at Hope who was still there. ''yeah, what he said'', then she hurried to Nick.

''no way'', Jed said in an excited tone. Nick heard this he turned back around. This made Hope bump into him, but he catched her.

He looked back up at Jed. ''don't'', he said with an serious face. This made everyone look at Nick and Hope, who were still in his arms after bumping into him.

It took a second then all of them had serious face on them. Nick sighed. ''it's none of your business. Let's just have fun'', he said as Hope left his arms and went beside him.

Everyone nodded with a smile on their face. ''noted, bro'', Mg said.

''what's going on here?''. They heard Roman's voice behind them.

Everyone turned around except Hope and Nick as they were already on the opposite side of that way.

''nothing. Just go back to what you were doing oldy'', Nick said.

''Nick'', Hope said looking at her boyfriend.

Roman sighed. ''I was just asking. I don't want this hatred between us Nicholas''. Nick sighed. ''well, should have thought about that before you did the things you did''. ''I know I can never undo any of those things, but believe me if I could I would''.

Nick got madder and turned one of his hands to a fist. ''kill him'', he heard behind him. He looked behind him to be met by a monster. The others turned back to Nick as they heard the monster. ''hell nah. This was supposed to be a fun day'', Caleb said as he groaned.

Nick took Hope and backed away from the monster. It looked like a fish monster.

''tell malivore to leave me and my friends alone''. ''ain't happening son'', the monster replied. ''why don't you show us your real body, malivore'', Nick said as he stopped up. ''oh, that's in hiding. Wait until you see me in the human form I'm in''.

Nick widened his eyes. ''you're in human form?''. ''oh yes. While you and your gang has been occupied. I found myself a form, it actually holds'', the monster said while smiling.

''Nick'', Jed yelled. Nick looked behind and Jed threw him an small crossbow, he had stolen from Alaric a few months ago for protection.

He caught it and aimed it towards the monster who was being controlled by malivore and shot him.

The monster didn't even move. He stood still and looked down at the arrow, taking it out. He looked up at Nick. ''you thought that would stop me. Sorry, but no it isn't that easy''.

''what do you want?'', Hope asked. He looked at her. ''I think it's obvious my sons of course. Landon and Nick''. ''suddenly you want me too now?'', Landon asked. This made him look at Landon. ''of course. I want both of you. I'm sorry if it looked like I only wanted your brother, but I want my other son too''.

''what about Clarke, he's your son to. So, why don't bother him'', Landon said back.

He rolled his eyes. ''Clarke isn't special, but you two are''. He looked back at Nick.

He came closer and looked at Hope. ''I am not sorry for this''. Then he threw her. Nick looked back to where she landed and saw she was okay. He looked back at the monster with his eyes glowing. ''you are going to regret that''. With that he began to fight the monster.

He punched his face and got held of him. He was going to throw another punch at the monster, that's when he felt something sharp hit his chest.

He looked and saw a stake into him. The monster holding it and then letting it go.

He lost control and before he knew it the monster had threw him onto the side. Now he was laying in the sand.

Malivore stood up and looked at him. ''sorry no hard feeling. I just didn't want to fight and that. On the bright side your phoenix side will activate''. Nick looked at him with his eyes back to normal. ''I will take you down one way or another''. ''yeah, yeah. Oh, look at the time. Gotta go''. With that the fish monster jumped back into the water.

Everyone went to Nick and kneeled down to his level. Hope was the first one. ''hey are you okay'', Nick asked his girlfriend. ''I'm fine, I'm the one who should ask you. You were the one getting stabbed''. ''I don't care about me, I care about you''. ''I'm fine'', Hope said as she took her hand on the stake. ''ready?'', she asked him. He nodded.

She pulled it out and Nick screamed in pain. ''he's losing a lot of blood'', Roman said. ''yeah, no shit. We can see that'', Caleb said towards the vampire.

''I'm sorry Nio'', Hope said as she saw how hurt her boyfriend was. He looked at her. ''it's okay beautiful. It wasn't your fault''.

''Hope. He hit him very good. I don't think he will heal'', Rafael said. ''no, no. he's going to heal fine. Give it time'', she said in the verge of tearing up.

Nick was weak, but he managed to speak. ''Hope, Raf's right. I won't heal that fast. Malivore said that on the bright side my phoenix side will activate too. So, I think it was on purpose. I'm feeling weak princess. I can't hold more''. ''no, you will heal give it time'', Hope said as her tears finally escaped.

Nick looked at Jed and gave him a weak nod. He understood what he was saying.

Jed took and bumped his arms towards Lizzie. Lizzie looked at him curious. ''take Hope''. Lizzie understood what he meant. She came closer to where Hope where and took her in an embrace.

She hesitated at first, but gave in. Nick looked at everyone and noticed everyone had tears in their eyes. ''guys I'm coming back. Don't be sad. I'm a phoenix remember'', he managed to say. Everyone tried to smile and hide their pain, but he saw it.

Yes they knew he was a phoenix, but he hasn't actually died before. So, they are a little nervous.

''we know Nicky'', Lizzie said smiling trying to hide her tears while holding Hope.

Nick looked at her and smiled back. ''you all may want to back a little. I will be in fire a couple of seconds or hours. I don't really know much about phoenix's, but I know they come back. Don't worry everyone''.

Everyone backed and Lizzie helped Hope to her feet, going further back.

Hope looked at her boyfriend. She knew he would come back, but she was also scared. She hated seeing him this weak.

He smiled at her. ''I'm going to be fine princess'', he said weak.

He couldn't keep his eyes open any longer, so he closed them. When he closed them he saw nothing but darkness.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55 2 1
The world has always been in black and white for Hope Mikaelson. There was good and bad. She was either good or bad, and she had always done her best...
1.8K 37 15
Faith Mikaelson has suffered through a lot with the loss of her mother, Hayley Marshall, and her father, Klaus Mikaelson. She has grieved and is stil...
21.5K 344 13
a timeline where Hope never returned to the Salvatore Boarding School after the devastating losses of not only her not so immortal parents, Klaus Mik...
293K 13.2K 58
A newly triggered werewolf attends the Salvatore Boarding School. Having to deal with her new found strength and anger issues, Alexandria Sinclair tr...