Seventy's only daughter doesn...

By Xiaoshuo_

Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 53

1.9K 30 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 53

    Too many things happened today, the whole family went to bed early after dinner.

    The next day, Gu Jingping stood at the door early in the morning. Yan Sisi opened the door and saw that he was dressed differently from usual, white shirt, black trousers, and his hairstyle had obviously been done. He looked much more handsome.

    Yan Sisi looked at Gu Jingping brightly, smiled and said, "Good morning, Jingping."

    Gu Jingping saw Yan Sisi wearing a red dress for the first time, and this was the first time he saw her wearing such bright clothes. She was so indescribably charming, she was stunned for a while before replying: "Good morning, Sisi."

    After the two approached, Gu Jingping whispered to her: "You are very beautiful today!"

    Yan Sisi who was praised , feeling the heat slowly spread from her neck, although she is often praised by others, there is always a special feeling when she speaks from his mouth, and her heart is beating wildly.

    After Yan Sisi welcomed the person in, she went back to the room to calm down. Today was her engagement day, and she wasn't nervous at all, but she suddenly became nervous when she saw Gu Jingping coming.     Yan Sisi adjusted her breathing in the room, and made a special arrangement of her hairstyle before leaving the room. Just in time, she saw her parents getting dressed, and the whole family was walking towards Guoxiang Hotel under the leadership of Gu Jingping.     The Gu family who had been waiting on the third floor looked at Gu Jingping coming up the stairs, and Gu Sheng, who was sitting on the main seat, immediately stood up and faced Yan Aiguo who was coming up behind, he laughed loudly and shouted Said: "Patriotic, you are finally here." Yan Aiguo     raised his eyes and immediately responded loudly: "Old man, thank you, your body looks much stronger."     After speaking, he strode over .     After Mr. Gu and others came over, he introduced to his son Gu Yantan who was standing next to him, and the three men sat back to their seats and started chatting with each other.

    Gu Jingping's aunt took Yan's mother to chat, and today's protagonists, Yan Sisi and Gu Jingping, walked at the end and sat quietly in their seats. No one mentioned them and never interrupted. The two sat in their seats and chatted softly something.     They chatted until almost noon before they started eating. This meal Yan Sisi and Gu Jingping really came to eat, while the parents were discussing something carefully, and Yan Sisi stopped listening carefully after listening.     After the meal was finished, the parents were chatting about it. Before leaving, Gu Jingping's father solemnly handed over a delicate hollowed-out box to Yan Sisi, and then left.     Yan Sisi, who returned home to send her away, opened the box curiously, and there was a green jadeite bracelet inside, she took it out and said to her mother, "Mom, do you want to see this?"     Yan's mother took it Li Li looked at it carefully, "This jadeite is of very good quality, even in color and bright in luster, you should take care of it."     It seems that Xiao Gu and his family value their daughter very much. , This is very good, and the possibility of suffering after being valued by the in-laws is much smaller.     After eating a meal today, the people in their family are also very kind on the surface. The most important thing is that Sisi is fine without her mother-in-law.     She has been married for so many years. Although her mother-in-law treats her pretty well, she has seen too many families where the mother-in-law bullies the daughter-in-law. She doesn't want her daughter to marry into such a family.     Upon hearing this, Yan Sisi put the jadeite back into the box, and put it in her special box for storing valuables in the space, which contained some small coffers she had accumulated.     Thinking of going back to J City tomorrow, Yan Sisi caught a chicken, some vegetables and fruits from the space and put them in the kitchen, each of which was relatively small, and now that the weather is much hotter, they can't be placed outside for long.     After she officially started school, she would only be able to come back during the holidays. Thinking of this, Yan Sisi poured some spiritual spring water into the bucket.     After all the preparations were done, at noon the next day, Yan Sisi and Gu Jingping boarded the train back to City J together.

    After three days, although she didn't walk much, Yan Sisi felt very tired, so she hid in her room to rest as soon as she got back to her uncle's house.

    After waking up, it was already the next morning. Yan Sisi patted her hungry stomach and went downstairs to prepare to eat, when she saw her brother sitting there, "Brother, is there any food?"

    "Aunt Liu, bring the food Come on, Sisi is awake." Tang Mingze shouted to the kitchen, then turned to look at his cousin who had just woken up, "I heard from Aunt Liu that you fell asleep without eating when you came back yesterday?"

    Yan Sisi rubbed her eyes , cheered up and replied: "I'm so tired, I fell asleep before I knew it."

    Yan Sisi ate her own breakfast and asked her cousin: "Brother, are you busy today?"

    "Aren't you going to move today ?" Don't you? Don't worry, I'm ready to serve you all day today." Tang Mingze lay on the chair and said to Yan Sisi who was eating.

    "Thank you so much. We'll start after I finish eating." Yan Sisi ate the fried crispy poached egg into her mouth. The crispy texture was what she liked very much, and the faint salty taste came to her mind.     Yan Sisi quickly finished her meal, and went upstairs to pack up the remaining items. Most of the items had been sent to the old house before, and this time only some simple daily necessities were left.     Soon, Yan Sisi went downstairs with two small bags, handed them to her cousin who was waiting at the door, got in the car and drove towards the old house.     All the things were carried by her cousin, and Yan Sisi, who was empty-handed, opened the courtyard door of the old house first, directed her brother to put the things in the room, facing the empty yard outside, and looked back at today's free labor force, It's really useless.     Thinking of her previous plan, Yan Si took out the two shovels she bought earlier from the tool shed, and handed them to her brother, "Hey."     "Why give me this?" Tang Mingze subconsciously took them, looked up at My cousin, looking at her expression, suddenly felt something bad: Could it be that he wants to dig the ground!

    "What else can the shovel do? Of course it's digging. Brother, you are strong. Help me dig the yard. I want to plant something here." Yan Sisi looked at her brother with a smile, without any embarrassment at all.

    After finishing speaking, she was not afraid that her brother would not agree, and walked to the yard first.

    Yan Sisi looked around the yard, and according to the previous plan in her mind, she started to draw long grids one by one with the tip of the shovel facing the ground, leaving a passable passage in the middle, and finally removed the bricks that had been removed before. And tile in the channel so it doesn't stain your shoes when it rains.

    Tang Mingze looked at his cousin who had already acted, sighed and walked out helplessly, and under his cousin's command, he began to play his role as a digging tool honestly.

    As time passed, the weather became hotter and hotter, Yan Sisi greeted her cousin, went out and pretended to buy some vegetables and watermelon and came back.     Yan Sisi handed the watermelon in the basket to her cousin, and said, "Brother, please put the watermelon

    in the well to cool for a while, and then eat it after eating."

I was directed by my cousin to put watermelons.

    Yan Sisi carefully cleaned the vegetables taken out of the space. The weather was too hot and she didn't want to make complicated dishes. First, she simply made candied tomatoes and put them there, and then directed her cousin to fry two poached eggs and some Green vegetables, and finally two bowls of Yangchun noodles. When serving the bowls, spread the green vegetables and poached eggs on top of the noodles.

    After the rice was ready, I shouted to my cousin who was still on the fire: "Brother, the noodles are ready, you can turn off the fire."

    After speaking, I poured some cold water into the steaming iron pot for cleaning later .

    Two bowls of Yangchun noodles and a bowl of candied tomatoes were placed on the dining table in the living room. Tang Mingze was hungry early in the morning after physical labor. He picked up the bowl and ate it in big mouthfuls. One mouthful of noodles and one tomato, he praised while eating: "Cousin, I didn't realize that your craftsmanship is good, especially this tomato, which is sour and sweet is really delicious."

    Listening to her brother's praise, Yan Sisi raised her eyebrows proudly, "The one I made It must be delicious."

    After she was finished, Yan Sisi lowered her head and ate her own noodles. With her brother's praise, she also felt that the food she made was delicious.

    After a while, the two of them finished eating. After Yan Sisi cleaned the bowls and chopsticks, she directed her cousin to bring up the watermelon from the well. All the watermelons burst open gently, and the flesh of the watermelon inside was bright red. Looks very appetizing.

    Yan Sisi quickly cut a few times, and the two of them took a bite of the cut watermelon, and the crisp, sweet and juicy feeling immediately spread to the brain.

    Tang Mingze asked in bewilderment: "Why do you always buy such delicious watermelons, why didn't I buy them once."

    He also bought watermelons a few times, but when he cut them open, they were not as good as the watermelons his cousin bought. delicious.

    Yan Sisi, "Maybe I'm good at picking, but you don't know how to pick!"

    Such a delicious watermelon is grown in her space, but you can't buy it outside.

    After the two men finished half of the watermelon, they rested for a while, and then went out to dig the ground after the outside temperature dropped.

    It wasn't until dark that the two dug up all the planned land in the yard. Yan Sisi saw her brother's hair was soaked with sweat, and said confidently: "Brother, when I plant the vegetables, the first I'll leave it for you to eat."

    Tang Mingze wiped the sweat off his head, and said angrily, "Forget it, don't plant anything by then, and waste my energy for nothing, I won't dig the second plant for you." I'm back."

    Growing vegetables? Although his cousin was born in the countryside when she was a child, she has never planted a field since she grew up. How could she grow vegetables?

    It's just that he is willing to play with her, just because he is afraid of dampening her enthusiasm.

    Yan Sisi looked at her cousin's disbelief, and didn't say much about her plan to scare him when she planted it, and see what he looks like then.

    Yan Sisi looked at the darkened sky, felt the wind blowing in the air, hurriedly drove her brother back in case it rained, and locked the door tightly after watching the person leave.

    When Yan Sisi returned to the house, it was much easier to eat alone, and she just cooked some dishes and noodles and dealt with it like this.

    When she came out after eating and was about to take a walk in the yard for a while, there was lightning and thunder in the sky, and crackling rain fell from the sky.

    Yan Sisi hurried to the room, closed all the ventilation doors and windows, lay on the window and watched the torrential rain outside, hoping that her brother would not get caught in the rain on the way back.

    The next day, Yan Sisi really didn't want to make breakfast, so she ran out to buy a cup of soy milk and deep-fried dough sticks, and when she came back, she met **, and said hello, "****, good morning."

    "This is going out for breakfast."

    Yan Sisi She nodded, thinking that she didn't even have a coal stove at home, so she hurriedly asked, "Aunt Liu, do you know where there is a coal stove?

    " Approaching her, he said, "I have a relative who sells it at home. If you want it, I'll ask for it." I have

    known Comrade Xiaoyan intermittently for a month, and I heard that he is still a student at the Agricultural University next door. Otherwise, she would not be so enthusiastic to help.

    "Okay, thank you Aunt Liu. I want two, please ask for me." Yan Sisi said with a smile. She didn't expect that she just asked casually, but she actually found out. Yesterday when her brother was there, someone was fine. Helping to light the fire, when she was alone, it was too troublesome to light the fire and cook the vegetables.

    If she can buy two coal stoves, she can cook rice with one and cook vegetables with the other, which will be much more convenient.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 265 34
Because Su Xia died so tragically, she was unwilling to be bound by the system and became a fake daughter who ran away from home under the guilt of t...
48.6K 370 21
https://m.shubaow.net/288/288568/ Author: Ling Younian Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-06-25 Latest: Chapter 191 Extra Story...
476K 12.2K 39
" falling in love with you is the best thing that's ever happened to me " [ THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASONS 3-4 ] [ BOOK 1 ] [ KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC ]
69K 1.2K 124
https://m.shubaow.net/157/157610/ Author: Hemerocallis Demon Flower Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-10-24 Latest: Chapter 124 Extra...