Seventy's only daughter doesn...

By Xiaoshuo_

Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 34

2.3K 34 4
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 34 Farce

    Yan Xiangdong raised his bloodshot eyes and looked fiercely at his close family members, but no one thought about him from his perspective. He firmly remembered this scene in his heart, jumped up from the ground, and said, "Okay, don't help me! They are both sons, so why don't they have what I have? Since I'm having a hard time, Don't think about it, everyone."

    After speaking, he picked up the stool beside him and threw it on the ground.

    Father Yan only realized when his nephew picked up the stool. He hurriedly pulled his wife and daughter behind him and hid by the wall. Looking at his nephew who was driven crazy, he kept picking up things and throwing them on the ground.

    The other people standing next to the table had already dispersed when the stool fell down. The two cousins ​​looked at the younger brother with red eyes, but they didn't dare to come forward to dissuade them, so they could only hide to prevent themselves from being smashed. arrive.     Yan Aidang looked at the third child who was throwing things, and slapped the table angrily, and said in a loud voice: "It's against the sky, when your son smashes things at my house, don't you want to live?"     Yan Xiangdong As if possessed by a demon, he only knows to pick up all the things he can see and throw them on the ground. If he can't get something, he would rather smash it than make it cheaper for others.     Yan Aidang looked at his son who was still smashing things, patted the two sons hiding in the corner angrily, and scolded: "Why are a bunch of useless things hiding here? Why don't you give your brother away?" I stop it, don't you want to buy these things?"     If it had been a few years earlier, he would have slapped him, and it would be his son's turn to throw things in front of him.     Yan Sisi never expected that her cousin, who usually looks gentle, would turn into such a terrifying appearance, just for a job.     Seeing that her father wanted to go up to help, Yan Sisi quickly grabbed him, "Dad, what should you do if your arm is still hurt and you get hurt again? You don't want to go if you have cousins ​​around.     " People stay in place.     The whole house was in a mess, and the children had been carried into the house by the cousins ​​when the atmosphere was bad. Only their family of three and their cousins ​​and uncles were left in the small living room.

    When Yan Xiangdong was pushed to the ground by his brother, the house was full of smashed objects. The angry uncle took a stick and hit his cousin on the back with a few sticks, and said in his mouth: "I won't kill you today Your prodigal son, I'm not your father." The     voice was accompanied by the beating sound of "bang bang", and Yan Xiangdong, who was held down by his brothers, yelled back: "If you have the ability, beat me to death. Without my son, didn't you always want to throw me out?"     When he was a child, he heard more than once that his biological father was going to give him away, and he was the only one who was redundant when the whole family co-authored. He was born.     Yan Aidang was furious again with a few sticks, cooperating with him to raise people from childhood to adulthood, and even raised enemies.     Yan Aiguo couldn't stand it any longer, he hurried over to stop his brother's stick, and persuaded him: "The child is still young, you hurt him with such a heavy hand, you don't feel sorry for yourself."     Yan Aidang took advantage of the situation She stopped, and cried to her younger brother: "Isn't there nothing I can do? This is my son, he is simply a debt collector."     Yan Sisi looked at the uncle who cried again, and they must not be able to leave again. The next second the uncle said: "Brother, I'm not afraid of your jokes. The family really has no money, otherwise I wouldn't think of such a way. After all, the palm of the hand and the back of the hand are my children. How could I be willing to adopt him out?"     Since the method of adoption is not available, we can only go another route.     What Yan Sisi just wanted to complain about, no matter how reluctant you are, you still brought it up. Could it be that their family is so taken advantage of, that even a living person is thrown at their house.     As soon as Yan Aiguo heard what the elder brother said, he knew that if there was no blood this time, the elder brother's family would not let them go back so easily, so he turned to look at the other two nephews and asked: "Boss, the second brother is working so hard. It's been a long time, where has all the money gone?" The     boss Yan Xianggao also knew about his family's situation, and no one wanted to take out the money, so he chimed in and said, "Second Uncle, I still have two children to raise, Xiaoli, you also You know, if you don’t have a job, you can only do part-time jobs, so what money is there?”

    The second son, Yan Xiangyuan, looked at the gaze of the second uncle, and immediately pretended to be innocent and said: "Second uncle, you know me, it's only a little money a month, I really don't have any money left.

    " No one in the family can contribute money. Father Yan looked at his nephew sitting down on the ground, and didn't want him to become such a lack of fighting spirit. He raised his head and said to his elder brother: "Brother, Xiangdong is also your son. Since You bought jobs for the first two, so you can’t go to Xiangdong and have nothing here.”

    Yan Aidang sighed, “I know, but I really don’t have money, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to just sit and watch Seeing that the third child is so old, he can’t even marry a wife.”

    Yan Sisi only saw them crying and complaining that they had no money, and she could feel the cold feeling as an outsider, let alone sitting on the ground Yan Xiangdong.

    Listening to what his father and brother said, Yan Xiangdong felt terrified in his heart and said, "I don't care, I will have a hard time without a job, so everyone should not think about it." When

    he gets the job, maybe he should really consider what the partner said up.

    His father has so many sons, one is not too many, and the other is not. The second uncle's family, hmph, I used to think that I could rely on people, but now it seems that it is nothing more than that, only what I get in my hand is my own.

    Father Yan let out an "ah", fearing that it would be bad if he pushed the child into a wrong path, so he could only say: "Xiang Dong, I know you are a good boy."

    Turning his head to look at the elder brother again, he said: " Brother, Xiangdong is getting older, he should have a job. No matter how difficult it is, we can’t let the child have no job, I will pay fifty for the job to Xiangdong, and you can figure out the rest, brother.”

    After finishing speaking, La Looking at his wife and daughter, he said to Yan Xiangdong: "Xiangdong, Second Uncle can only do so much. You can get the money from me tomorrow, and we will leave first.

    " He went out with his wife and daughter.

    Yan Sisi was walking on the road and asked puzzledly: "Dad, why did you put fifty in it? My cousin is uncle's son, not yours."

    Although she has no objection to giving fifty to her cousin, she doesn't like the feeling of being forced to give money.

    Yan Aiguo touched his daughter's head, "You are still too young to understand, after all, it is a family and some things can't be distinguished so clearly. In the future, your cousin will not let go of what happens to you alone."

    Yan Sisi Growing up alone, she doesn't quite understand the thinking of her father and their generation, but she feels that relying on herself is the most realistic.

    There are many brothers in the uncle's family, but when something happens, they all stand by and watch, and no one offers to help, so we still have to rely on ourselves.

    Yan Aiguo didn't eat enough for a single meal, and it was dark outside and he had to go back to cook. He took the mother and daughter to the state-run restaurant to order a meat and a vegetable, and the family went home to rest after eating.

    Yan Sisi rested on the bed for a while and entered the space, and saw that the saplings transplanted on the mountain before had grown into big trees, and it seemed that they would bloom and bear fruit in a short time.     Many vegetables and fruits on the ground were ripe again. Yan Sisi squatted down and picked them one by one. The baskets under the old tree were full of vegetables she planted. She only picked half of a grid when Yan Sisi saw that the space was spreading. Green light, when I looked up, I saw that the fruit on the old tree was emitting green light, illuminating the entire space.     Yan Sisi stood in place and covered her eyes with her hands, looking through the gap at the ancient tree that seemed to be glowing. After a while, the green light slowly subsided. The original gourd-shaped fruit on the ancient tree disappeared. There appeared a little man with green wings.     Yan Sisi held her breath and looked at the little elf flying over from the tree without daring to move. The green fluorescent light emitted a faint light wherever it went, until it stopped in front of her.     Yan Sisi nervously looked at this elf who looked like a human, with exquisite facial features, light green clothes, and a garland woven with vines on her head. She couldn't help reaching out and touching its face, asking Said: "Who are you?" A     cute and sweet voice sounded in the next second, "Sisi, hello. I am the guardian spirit of this space, Chirp."

    Yan Sisi opened her eyes wide, "You can talk?" In her

    heart, she didn't even have a trace of fear for the sudden appearance of Jiu Jiu with a human appearance, and she still had a faint sense of indescribable intimacy.

    Jiujiu finally came out after being trapped for a long time, happily flying around in the space, and said while flying: "Of course, I am the guardian spirit, there is something I don't know."

    Yan Sisi looked at the little bird flying in the sky. People, asked: "Then do you know what space this is?"

    Jiujiu turned somersaults in the space and said, "This is the mustard space of Fairy Lingyun, and you can't understand it even if I tell you. There are no immortals anymore."

    "Then do you know why I can come in?"

    "Idiot, you didn't recognize the master with a drop of blood, and now you are the master of the mustard space, of course you can come in."

    "Then can my parents come in? "

    No, your world has no aura, and no one can come in except you."

    Yan Sisi, who had been suffocated with questions for a long time, asked all the questions in one go, only then did she realize that the reason why she can recognize the Lord is because of her It is a wood spirit body, with the same kind of spiritual root as Lingyun Immortal, so it can recognize the master with blood, and if it is another person, it can also recognize the master, but it can only get a space with nothing. This has been confusing her heart. Question solved.

    I also accidentally learned that there is still space outside the fog, which can only be opened by planting a large number of plants to generate spiritual energy. The ancient tree in the middle is the spiritual tree of this space, and the gray energy on it is dead energy, which needs green spiritual energy to eliminate.

    Jiujiu talked a lot, and finally concluded: "That's why you need to plant more plants."

    Yan Sisi nodded. Before, she didn't understand the situation and only wanted to grow something to eat. Now it's about the survival of the spirit tree. Plant some plants. Thinking of this, she squatted down and continued to pick mature plants.

    Jiujiu took a look, flew over and said, "You're too slow, let me do it."

    After speaking, with a wave of his hand, all the fruits on the plant floated up, and the moment they were picked, green smoke floated towards the spirit tree.

    Yan Sisi looked at the fruit floating in the air, then at the small Jiujiu, couldn't help clapping her hands and boasted: "Jiujiu, you are so good."

    Jiujiu was praised so much that she was so small, she blushed and asked Said: "Of course, where do you want to put these fruits?"

    The author said:

    I didn't feel well in the past two days, and I didn't have the energy to update after moving the bricks. Daily updates, cuties can rest assured to catch up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 1.6K 79
https://m.shubaow.net/68/68357/ Author: Meng Langyu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2019-10-11 Latest: Chapter 211 Extra Story Th...
619K 32.8K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
15.2K 202 8
https://m.shubaow.net/268/268758/ Author:泩沙 Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-11-30 Latest: Chapter 71 Extra Story 1 Through r...
638K 26.3K 81
Jungkook is in love with a single dad. ➡yoonkook Started: feb 6, 2019 Ended: April 24, 2019