โ™ฅ๏ธA Mafia Love Storyโ™ฅ๏ธ...

By miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... More

*Author's Note*
1. *My Past*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
5. *Where Am I?*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
16. *Girlfriend?!*
17. *She's Your Date?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
26. *Unknown Person*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
30. *Night Club*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
32. *Love....Pathetic?*
33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
37. *Rescuing Maya*
38. *Back To Italy*
39. *Different Massimo*
40. *Whipped?*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
45. *Strong & Deep*
46. *Care*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
53. *Upset them both!*
54. *Surprise Visit*
55. *Something's cooking...*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
65. *Heart - A Traitor*
66. *Girl Time*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
81. *Again...*๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
82. *For The First Time*๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103 *Man In Love*

67. *Guests*

872 36 16
By miss_cherry001

Third person's P.O.V

"Looks like he's really adamant with this deal." Enzo said lowly. He was now sitting alongside Massimo in the living room. Massimo didn't say anything as he just looked with a hard blank face at the father-daughter duo in front of him.

"So, Massimo mio figlio..." Roberto said taking in Massimo's full attention towards him. "...when should we properly address the reason of our arrival here." His tone had a hint of impatience in it, as if he couldn't wait any longer.
(My son)

While on the other hand, Massimo didn't want to talk about their reason of arrival at all. He didn't even want to be in their presence right now, didn't want to attend them, but he was forced to do so. All thanks to his padre.

Enzo cleared his throat when Massimo didn't acknowledge what De Luca had said and instead just kept looking at him. As if he was in some trance, Massimo blinked his eyes and then looked away from him.

"Well?" Roberto insisted.

With a clenched jaw and fisted palm, Massimo replied, "Why don't you get some rest and settle in first." His eyes then moved towards Aurora, who not for once stopped looking at him ever since they had arrived. It was fucking irritating and annoying for him, but sadly he couldn't possibly tell her to stop fucking looking at him like he's some eye candy in front of her father.

"I'm sure Miss De Luca is probably tired after the journey here." The said girl blushed like some teenager. Roberto seemed satisfied with what Massimo had said as he then nodded his head. Although De Luca lived in Italy as well but since he had been gone out of country with her daughter, it had taken them some hours to reach Massimo's mansion.

"Alright. You're right I guess." With that he stood up from his seat, following him was his daughter, and behind her was her bodyguard.

"Enzo will show you all towards your respective rooms." He instructed Enzo with his eyes. "I shall take your leave now as I've somewhere important to be." And with that he left from there.

***
"And this one will be your room." Enzo had already shown Roberto De Luca his room. It was on the same floor as Massimo since he wanted to keep an eye on him.

Next, he took Aurora to the same floor as Maya's. He did that on purpose, since Massimo had specifically told him not to take any of them to the floor where Maya's room was.

He grinned mentally as he thought about how Massimo would react once he found out. Enzo surely had an answer as to why he took Aurora to the same floor as Maya, but he knew Massimo wouldn't give a damn about his whatever reason.

"Why did you not give me the room on the same floor as dad?" Aurora asked as she followed behind Enzo inside the room. The room was marvelous just like the other rooms of the mansion, but since she also came from a rich family, it didn't surprise her unlike Maya.

"Um no particular reason." Enzo shrugged nonchalantly. "It's just that the rooms of these floors are much spacious." He turned around to look at her. "And besides I don't think you'd want to be on the floor that's mostly empty."

"Empty?" She asked while looking around the room. It was really spacious. Her bodyguard, Leonardo aka Leo was standing by the entrance of her room.

"Ya empty." Enzo replied. "Only Massimo's room was there and he's only there to sleep at night." He continued, "And sometimes he doesn't sleep so its mostly empty." She slightly nodded at him.

"And what about this floor?" She then asked. "Who else has room here?" Her voice had hint of curiosity in it.

"Oh this floor, mostly all the girls have rooms here." Enzo said, smirking to himself. As expected, a frown appeared on Aurora's forehead. "Girls? What girls?" She asked.

"Oh sorry my bad." He said, obviously being not a single bit sorry. "I forgot to mention." He shook his head. "Hana, Mr. Lee's daughter has room on this floor as well."

When she gave him a confused look he further added, "Mr. Lee is one of Massimo's business partners and also a good acquaintance."

"Okay. Who else?" Enzo wanted to roll his eyes at her since she was asking too many questions, but it was what Enzo had wanted so he gladly answered her. "Um I don't know how to introduce her as but," He was doing it purposely.

"Who's her?" She obviously asked.

Enzo dramatically sighed as he sat down on the bed, while Aurora was still standing looking at him with curiosity. "Come take a seat." He gestured her to sit down and she did.

"Her name's Maya." And with that he told her everything about Maya. Well, not exactly everything but all the other details that were necessary for Aurora to know since she thought herself as the future wife of Massimo. Poor girl.

"So, you're saying that this girl Maya and Massimo are together?" Enzo wanted to chuckle but he also wanted to pack his bags and leave from Italy, because once Massimo found out about what he did, he'd be a dead man!

"Um ya you can say that." He replied. "But don't tell this to anyone." He then said. "Especially Massimo, because he doesn't want anyone to know about his personal life."

Aurora nodded her head in understanding. She got it as to why Massimo wouldn't want anyone to find out about Maya, because in Mafia world you couldn't let anyone know that you've a weakness. But then if Massimo already had Maya and he already loved someone else, then what about her?

Ever since her father had told her about Massimo, that she were to marry him, she had only envisioned him as her husband, her lover, her life partner. Her father had made sure that she would stay single and away from boys, so that she could stay pure and virgin for her husband in future.

She had never dated anyone nor did she ever kissed anyone. Once she was almost about to get kissed by this cute boy of her class she had a crush on, but one of her guards saw them and well, her father stopped her from going to school. She had been home schooled then and could only go out when there was at least one bodyguard with her.

Once she completed her high school, she wanted to go to university and become a teacher one day, although she had known her father would never approve. Yet she did ask him, who in return gave her a week trip to Bahamas, a 100 carat diamond ring and a matte black Mercedes car.

Nevertheless, her father spoiled her with all the money and gave her everything, so that she would never ask him about the university again. Her father had always made sure to provide her with everything, which was a good thing but he also made her fully dependent on him. She herself was nothing without her father. She didn't have her own identity.

"Hey back to earth." Enzo waved his hand in front of her to get her attention. She must've got lost in her thoughts.

"It's alright." She then said.

"Huh?" Enzo asked.

"About her and Massimo. It's fine I've no problem and I won't tell anyone." She exclaimed removing her footwear and getting comfortable on the bed.

Enzo looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. Did I hear her correctly? He thought in mind. Instead of seething with jealousy, instead of running to her father about Massimo's infidelity, she was okay with Maya and Massimo being romantically involved? That was strange since she was practically a mafia princess, and it was expected from her of being a spoiled brat.

"Now if you don't mind, can I get some rest?" She asked. Enzo tried to look through her facade. She might be just making it up and was probably planning everything out in her mind. But when Enzo looked at her she was simply looking at him. She was either a very good actress or she really didn't care.

Either way, it wasn't what Enzo was expecting. But what could he possibly do. He had already said everything to her, a little too much actually. So, he just nodded at her and then left from there, leaving her bodyguard outside.

***

It was now dinner time. Everyone was preparing to go to the dining room. When Maya walked out of her room and was about to walk, her steps halted when she saw this girl she had never seen here before, coming out of one of the rooms on the same floor as her.

The said girl also stopped when her eyes landed on Maya. She slightly tilted her head as she gave Maya a once over. Maya furrowed her eyebrows as she saw the girl assessing her from head to toe.

She then simply looked away and started to walk towards the stairs, leaving Maya curious as to who she was and why she was looking more like assessing her. Maya shrugged as she then walked towards the room that was next to hers, in which her friends were residing for the time being.

"Hey, you guys up for dinner?" She asked as soon as she entered inside the room. Both Amanda and Bianca were already on their feets. "Oh we were just coming to you." Said Bianca. "You didn't have to come. I'll go and fetch our dinner." Ever since Maya had returned from the hospital, she had been eating her meals in her room only, and her friends accompanied her.

"Um I was thinking..." Maya began. "...how about we go downstairs to have dinner?" She was a little hesitant since going down meant having dinner with everyone including him. But Maya now had enough of this hide n seek. If she wanted to go down and have dinner with Enzo, Hana, and the old cousins, she would do exactly that.

Both Amanda and Bianca looked at each other and then towards her with a smile, "I mean if that's what you want sure." And with that they all headed towards the dining room.

***
Hana was just coming out of her father's room. Her father wasn't feeling well, he was having headache so he was going to have dinner in his room. Hana was just making sure that it wasn't something serious and just a normal headache.

She was about to go downstairs when she felt the urge to use the washroom. So she turned around and was about to go towards her room, when she ran into a wall.

While she was busy thinking as to where did the wall came out from out of nowhere, the said wall held her by her shoulders since she lost her balance because of the impact.

"What the f...." The words died down on her lips as she looked up, and her eyes fell on the most handsome face she had ever seen. It wasn't like Massimo or Enzo weren't handsome, but that man he looked rough. And the way he was looking at her, the dark emotionless look, Hana had seen her oppa wearing that same look all the time, but his was just....let's just say Hana couldn't stop looking at him.

"Ci risiamo." He said as if in disbelief. Hana obviously didn't understand him. He removed his hands from her shoulder, and then without sparing her a single glance, he left.
(Here we go again)

Hana felt like some dumb girl, gawking at a man like a desperate teenager. That's not her. She thought in mind. It annoyed her a bit that while she was busy staring at him, he looked unaffected. She looked down at herself, she was looking gorgeous in her high waist ink blue jeans and peach crop top. She shrugged and thought whatever, it's his loss.

***
The dining room had started to fill in. Enzo was the first followed by De Luca and then his daughter. Just like always Martha & Gabrielle had prepared yummy, delicious food for everyone.

Both the sisters liked serving and showing hospitality, especially towards the guests. And since De Luca and his daughter were guests, they were having their warm motherly smiles on their faces. I bet if they would react the same towards the guests, if they found out the reason of their arrival? I guess not.

Martha & Gaby had already started planning Massimo and Maya's wedding inside their heads, they wouldn't let anyone come in between this ship that they had sailed.

"Why don't you sit down as well figlio." Martha said to now standing Leo. He just arrived and instead of sitting down with everyone on the table, he just stood in a corner beside Aurora.
(Son)

He looked briefly at Martha but said nothing. "It's alright. He'll be fine." De Luca dismissed him to which Martha just gave him a pitiful look.

"There's enough seat here for him to sit." Enzo interjected. He knew the old cousins didn't like having anyone just standing and not eating.

De Luca looked at Enzo who was looking carelessly at him. If Enzo could argue with Massimo, he sure as hell could do the same with De Luca as well. And besides, he didn't care about their bodyguard sitting with them. He just wanted to go against De Luca's words.

"I hope I'm not late and Enzo hasn't finished all...." It was Hana. She stopped her sentence midway, when she noticed new people inside the dining room. "Oh well, Hi....I didn't know we've new company." Her eyes then fell on the same man she had encountered just a moment ago. It was Leonardo aka Leo, Aurora's bodyguard.

She made her way inside, and sat down on the chair next to Enzo. In front of her were sitting De Luca and his daughter that she had yet to get introduced with.

"Well, they are Massimo's old acquaintance." Enzo said. "Mr. Roberto De Luca and his daughter, Aurora De Luca." While De Luca just looked at Hana with fake smile, Aurora gave her a small genuine smile.

"And who might she be?" Asked De Luca.

"She's Mr. Lee's daughter." As Enzo mentioned her father's name, De Luca's eyes got filled with recognition. "The korean mafia?" He still asked to clear his doubt. "The one and only." Enzo replied.

"You're from korea?" It was De Luca's daughter. Her question was obviously stated towards Hana, so she replied, "Yes, I am. From South Korea actually." Her eyes then automatically moved towards the man standing behind Aurora. He wasn't looking at anyone but straight. "He's my bodyguard if you're wondering." Aurora said when she noticed Hana looking at him. That made Hana to look away from him, and miss how his gaze slightly fell on her before looking straight again.

"Oh look who finally decided to join us." Gabrielle said all of a sudden. She was looking towards the entrance of the dining room. And sure enough Maya was standing there with Bianca and Amanda beside her.

Call it great timing or whatever, at the exact moment Massimo also reached there. His steps halted when he saw her. He had been seeing her after two good days. Though he had yet to see her face since she was backing him, still he felt good that she was finally recovering well and was now on her feets.

"Mio figlio is here as well. Come come." Martha rushed past them as she put all the dishes inside the dining room.
(My Son)

Maya knew by mio figlio what Martha meant. She still didn't understand italian completely, but she had managed to learn a few words. While Bianca and Amanda walked inside as Hana gestured them to sit beside her, Maya was glued to her spot. And then she felt him.

He walked inside and stood behind her. "Mio amore." He whispered so that only she could hear him. "Walk." Only then she realised she was standing between his way. Without turning, she immediately walked in and sat down on the seat next to Massimo's head seat. It was unconsciously done and when she realised as to how close her seat was to him, it was already too late and besides her attention then diverted towards the now new people she hadn't seen before. Well, she had briefly seen the girl before, it was the same girl she had seen when she was coming out of her room.

The said girl was already looking at her. Her gaze wasn't mean she was simply looking at her, but still it made Maya feel weird as to why she was looking at her. Who's she? And who's this man beside her? She thought in mind.

*********
A/N: Hello beautiful people! 😊 Yayy! I managed to update this chapter on time. I'm happy lol I didn't take long to complete this one. I'm proud of myself😎😌😁

Well...how was the chapter? Did you like it? The photo given above is how I imagined Leonardo aka Leo as. You can always imagine him as anyone you like to. Okay, so the reason I mentioned him is because he's going to be an important part/character, that's why even if he's just a bodyguard I still introduced him.

Also, I could think of something brewing between Hana & him. What do you people think?😉

Do tell me your thoughts regarding this chapter or book overall! I'd love to hear from you guys! 😊

PLEASE VOTE!⭐
(Your precious votes inspire me to write more, so do vote❤️)

Apologies for any grammatical error or mistake.

Thank you💕
All the love
~G🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 12K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
477K 8.3K 44
ใ€ ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง & ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ใ€‘ Welcome to another mafia romance book that I hope you beautiful and handsome people love and p...
267K 6.1K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...
1M 16.9K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...