♥️A Mafia Love Story♥️...

By miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... More

*Author's Note*
1. *My Past*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
5. *Where Am I?*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
16. *Girlfriend?!*
17. *She's Your Date?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
26. *Unknown Person*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
30. *Night Club*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*🔞⚠️
32. *Love....Pathetic?*
33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
37. *Rescuing Maya*
38. *Back To Italy*
39. *Different Massimo*
40. *Whipped?*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
45. *Strong & Deep*
46. *Care*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*🔞⚠️
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
53. *Upset them both!*
54. *Surprise Visit*
55. *Something's cooking...*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
66. *Girl Time*
67. *Guests*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*🔞⚠️
81. *Again...*🔞⚠️
82. *For The First Time*🔞⚠️
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103 *Man In Love*

65. *Heart - A Traitor*

1.1K 38 3
By miss_cherry001

Omniscience
(No one's P.O.V)

Dino was losing his mind. When he found out that Maya and Massimo had somehow managed to save their lives, he didn't like it one bit. He was getting angry over his men for not doing their job properly. He thought he finally got rid of his enemy and also the girl who rejected him.

"Stop fussing over." Hektor, Dino's uncle said as he lit his cigar. "I have a feeling that we'll soon get another chance to finally end him." Hektor Petrov had a past with Italian mafia, especially with Massimo. He did something 10 years ago, something he didn't regret doing at all.

"But I don't think I'd be able to wait until then Dyadya" Dino was pissed, very pissed and he was about to get even more pissed.
(Dyadya = uncle)

His phone rang and he irritatingly picked the call. "What?!" He barked at whoever was on the other side. "Fucking hell!" He immediately stood up from his chair causing it to fall back on the ground. Hektor lazily looked at his nephew, without giving any reaction as to what caused him yelling like a mad man.

"You Ublyudki this is all your fault!" He continued yelling into his phone. "poshel na khuy!"
(Bastards, Fuck you)

"What the hell happened? Why are you yelling like a mad man?" Hektor asked taking a whiff out of his cigar.

Dino angrily threw his phone somewhere, and looked at his uncle with irritation. How could he be so fucking chill while he is almost on the verge of losing his mind? Dino thought.

"Because of what my fucking men just told me!" He replied with raised voice. That made Hektor to finally put his cigar down. He looked at Dino with a don't yell at me look. "Don't you raise your fucking voice at me Dino."

"Or what?" Hektor raised one eyebrow at him, at his audacity to challenge him, his dyadya.

Hektor chuckled without humour as he stood up as well. Slowly, he started to walk towards Dino, who wasn't looking a bit fazed. And Hektor didn't like that at all. Hektor might not be the Russian mafia boss anymore, but he had always made sure to have that fear of him among others. Even if he wasn't the mob boss anymore, he wanted everyone to fear him.

Without breaking the eye contact, Hektor stood directly in front of Dino. "I hope I really hope that you're not forgetting on whom you're raising your damn voice at."

Dino stood there facing his uncle, trying not to back away, but the truth was deep down even he knew, what kind of a person his uncle was and had been.

"I see it. The sudden realization in your eyes and I like it." Hektor gave him a light pat on his right cheek, and Dino tried not to flinch.

"So, are you going to tell me now?" He sat down on the nearby couch with his one leg dangling over other knee. They were currently in the office room where they had all the stuff related to their illegal activities.

Clearing his throat, Dino picked his chair from the ground and then sat down on it. "Brothel. The one that's in the North, away from the city in the far deserted place." He began reciting. "The one from where you get your large no. of clients?" Hektor asked to which Dino curtly nodded. "That one. Got raid last night." He informed with a clenched jaw. "Don't know how police got the information in the first place, given the fact how we've been so discreet."

"You said it was last night, then how come you're getting information just now only?" Hektor asked. He didn't give a damn about the raid, or about the money loss they probably had because of that. Money was never something he ran after. But, he knew how much it affected Dino. He knew money was a big deal for him. Afterall he had spent his childhood in slums, in areas where one time food was a luxury.

So just to rile him up he asked, "Weren't you getting like almost half of your money from that brothel?" He smirked to himself when he saw Dino's fist getting clenched.

"Thanks for stating facts dyadya." Dino said through gritted teeth. He was already mad about Massimo and that girl being still alive, and then hearing the news about his biggest brothel getting raid, it was just adding more fuel to the fire. He didn't want to think about the money loss that he'd definitely face because of that.

"Do you have someone in mind who could be behind this?" Hektor asked. He was engaging in the matter not because he cared, but because he just wanted to make Dino more mad. He never liked Dino, he might be his wife's nephew but he never considered him close. Well, he never considered anyone close not even his own twin brother Viktor Petrov, who was just 10 minutes younger than him.

Hektor Petrov and Viktor Petrov were the only kids of Petrov's family. Since they were kids Hektor had always despised his younger brother for being everyone's favourite. Hektor would always be the bad kid, while Viktor would be the good kid. That had always made Hektor jealous over him and hence he had never liked Viktor. Even after growing up nothing changed. Hektor then became the bad twin while Viktor the good twin. But it wasn't the same story from Viktor's side. He had never disliked his brother. He knew his brother didn't like him but he couldn't do anything because Hektor was just blinded by hate. Even after the ruthless behaviour from Hektor towards him, Viktor had always considered him family.

While Hektor was deep in his thoughts and Dino was losing his mind, somewhere else inside the mansion a couple was talking about what their life would have been if they weren't the part of the mafia world. It was none other than the good twin, Viktor Petrov and his wife.

"You know I miss her." Said Viktor's wife Sophia Petrov to her husband in a sad voice. He looked up at his loving wife, great full to the god that he at least had her beside him.

"So do I moya lyubov, so do I." He sometimes felt so weak and not a strong man for not being able to keep his family safe. He had loved his parents but being born in the mafia world was something he had never liked, especially after he lost his only daughter Kaya Petrov.
(my love)

"I was thinking...." She began to speak. ".....what if we moved out?" She said in an unsure voice.

Viktor sighed, knowing very well where the conversation was going. It wasn't the first time his wife had suggested to move out, to just leave the mansion his parents mansion, and start over a new life somewhere different, away from mafia world.

"Moya lyubov we can't." He said in a sad voice not liking how he couldn't fulfil his wife's only wish. Now, he wasn't greedy for money, or for his parents mansion. He just didn't think it would be a wise decision to move out at the age where they were just growing old. Also, not being able to walk on his both legs because of some accident, he didn't think he'd be able to fulfil his wife's needs because of his disability. He knew his wife wasn't greedy either but as long as they were alive they had their needs that could only be taken care of with money.

If he were to leave everything behind, he had to give up his share that he had in his parents will, from where he had been fulfilling his and his wife needs. Also, before dying his mother had taken a promise from him. A promise to always look after his brother. His mother, actually both his parents had known about Hektor being the careless one, and thus they had wanted their more responsible son to look after the careless one.

Viktor was well aware of the fact that his brother had never liked him and had always despised him. But he never took that to heart and had always look at Hektor as his older twin brother. Call it stupidity, but he still hoped that one day his brother would open his eyes and see him as his brother as his family.

"Why not?" He came out of his thoughts as he heard his wife asking that. "You know why moya lyubov." He said caressing his wife's face. "Please don't make me choose. You know I'd choose you always." He continued, "....but I made a promise to my Мама." At that point, Sophia sighed, knowing she shouldn't ask further.

***
Sophia was in the kitchen with the maids, helping them with the chores. She didn't have to but since she had no work as such so she thought to help them.

"You know it's still so intriguing how she looked so similar to her." She overhead Hektor's voice, he was probably passing by the kitchen and was talking to someone. She then heard another voice and her fist clenched when she heard his voice. It was none other than Dino Ivanov, the Svoloch responsible for her daughter's death.
(Bastard)

What's he doing here? She thought in mind. She had never liked the boy. Even before showing interest in her daughter, Sophia had known that the boy was a bad news. But she couldn't see it that time. If only she had stopped him, her daughter would have been still alive.

"Sometimes I wonder if your Brat had another daughter somewhere." That got them her full attention. "I mean little bit of resembles is normal, but she literally looks like Kaya's long lost twin sister."
(Brother)

"Don't call him my brat." Hektor spat not liking him calling Viktor his brother. "And I don't agree on him having another daughter somewhere." He said looking over at Dino. "He's too loyal and madly in love with his Malen'kaya suchka to have another daughter somewhere."
(Little bitch)

Sophia who had her ears all over their conversation, was now all of a sudden feeling as if she was about to faint. She grabbed the kitchen slab for balance as she thought over what she just overhead.

'No! It can't be true. It can't possibly be true! No..No..' She shook her head mentally. She knew what she was probably thinking, was just her over thinking, but call it her motherly instinct she got a little worried.

***
After Dino had left the mansion since he didn't live there, Hektor left soon after. He usually never spent time in mansion, because firstly it was his parents, those who had always loved his younger brother Viktor, and secondly since it was only him, Viktor and his wife living there, he didn't want to be under the same roof as them for too long.

Sophia was now in her room thinking back to the conversation that she had overheard earlier. She was alone as her husband had gone to his doctor for the monthly checkup. Because of some accident in the past, his lower half of the body had gotten weak resulting in difficult in walking. So he was on medications and physiotherapy.

Sophia couldn't pinpoint as to what Hektor and Dino were talking about exactly, but she knew it was somewhere related to Kaya because she remembered them mentioning her name. Her daughter was gone, what could they possibly have been talking about her, she thought in mind.

Sitting up from her bed she started to walk towards the door. Since there weren't many people living in the mansion, just her, Viktor and Hektor, there wasn't anyone except the few guards and they too were only few.

She exited her room and thought about going to the office room, where Dino & Hektor would usually spend their time, it was also the place where she could possibly get some information anything that might ease her mind. So, she started to make her way towards the office room.

Walking casually she discreetly looked here and there as she reached the room. When she found no one there, she quietly get inside the room. The room was filled with nothing but things here and there, it was a mess. The chair was thrown on the ground, and papers were sprawled on the table.

Without wasting any time she directly made her way towards the table lying in the middle of the room. The drawers were thankfully not locked, so she opened the first one and rummaged through it's content. She continued doing so until she opened the last drawer, there she found some photographs. A bunch of photographs of someone she knew really well. It was none other than her late daughter Kaya.

Since it was her daughter, she obviously recognised her face. Taking out the pictures, she went through all one by one. Her heart broke a little on seeing her baby girl's smiling face in the pictures. As she kept looking at the photos, she frowned when she realised something was different.

She looked back at the pictures in her hands carefully, and only then she realised that the face she was looking at wasn't actually Kaya's face. No doubt the features were almost identical and anyone at first look could mistake them to be the same person, but being a mother Sophia could easily see that it was someone else and not her late daughter Kaya.

Also, the girl in those pictures had a completely different sense of clothing and though their smiles were almost identical, having a dimple on left side of the cheek, Sophia could easily differentiate her from her daughter Kaya.

But if it wasn't her daughter Kaya, then who could it possibly be? Who was that girl? There was no doubt that the girl looked so much like Kaya, but it wasn't actually Kaya.

She came out of her thoughts when she heard her husband's voice calling her name. She abruptly put the pictures back inside the drawer, but not before putting the one inside her pocket.

***

Back at Massimo's mansion, Maya and her friends were trying to depict the situation that Maya had gotten herself into. She was recovering well after coming out of the coma but her thoughts were all messed up. She was having a hard time coping with her emotions and all the feelings that a certain someone was igniting inside her.

Before the accident, Maya was not on talking terms with Massimo. It was clear how upset and hurt she had felt because of what Massimo had said to her at his farmhouse. He was very much vocal about how she was nothing special to him at all and yet here he was taking care of her ever since she had come back from the hospital.

Although both Amanda and Bianca were by her side all the time, but still Massimo would come by her room and check up on her. Though every time he'd try to give some excuse like he was just making sure that her new guests were fine but it was so obvious that he was only looking after Maya.

And Maya could also see that very clearly and that's why she didn't know what to feel and how to react. Massimo was giving her double signals. One moment he made her feel so special and the next he would become distant. Maya wanted to literally bang his head against the wall so that he could clear his mind and think straight.

Maya also wanted to slap some sense into herself because of how much all of that was affecting her. He was affecting her very much and though she was annoyed at herself, but deep down even she couldn't help but feel something she had never felt before. She would often call her heart a traitor for being that way.

***

"I'm so looking forward to see what's gonna happen today." Enzo was amused because he liked seeing Massimo fighting with his emotions, his feelings. Ever since Massimo had gotten a call from Roberto De Luca regarding their deal, he had been rentless. He was finally coming over to talk with him in person.

"Is his daughter....what's her name...Aura... Aurora, is she also coming?" He asked to which Massimo ignored him. "I heard she's hot." This time Massimo gave him a glare to which he playfully surrendered his hands in the air.

"Alright alright I will stop messing with you now." Enzo stood up from his seat. Currently both him and Massimo were sitting inside the office room. Mr. De Luca was coming over by afternoon and that's why Massimo had called Enzo so that he could discuss it with him, but he was now realising how big of a mistake it was, since Enzo was only enjoying his misery.

"I'm only a second away from putting a bullet in you, so you better shut the fuck up." Massimo said while glaring at his right hand man. "Go make all the arrangements for two people." He instructed. "Whether we like it or not we've no other choice but to entertain him."

Enzo playfully saluted him as he made his way towards the door. "Aye aye captain." Before he could exit, he looked back at Massimo and with a smirk on his face he said, "So....she is coming." He then literally ran out of there when he saw Massimo almost getting up from his seat and actually putting a bullet in him.

"Cazzo idiota" Massimo muttered as he stood up and made his way out of the office room.

He was walking towards his room but stopped mid way when he heard her. He also heard some other voices. It was Maya and her two friends. The voice was coming from the front yard so instead of going towards his room, he turned around and started walking towards them.

His steps halted when he heard her giggling, taking in a deep breath he pat his chest where his once emotionless heart used to reside. It was now beating erratically and that too by just hearing her giggle. But it wasn't the first time, his heart would do this stupid thing every time it was in her presence. He would often call his heart a traitor for being that way.

"Capo." His man calling for him got his attention. He turned his way as waited for him to say whatever he wanted to.

By the time his man finished what he said, Massimo's mood went down hill. His mood wasn't already very good but for a moment a certain someone's giggle did make him forget everything, but he was now back to reality and the reality was that due to some reasons there was change in plans. Roberto De Luca had arrived much earlier than expected. So now Massimo was on his way to welcome him and his daughter much to his liking, but he had no other choice.

Like he said, he gotta entertain them no matter what, because he was a man of words and he was a capo, so he was expected to behave in a certain way for the sake of his mafia. Although he could just do whatever he wanted to, but even he sometimes needed to do things a certain way especially when it concerned the future of his mafia family.

He just hoped that in doing what's best for his mafia, he didn't let down anyone. He didn't much care about what others felt and said about him, but for the first time he was worried, he was worried about what decision he'd make, if that would be ok or not. He didn't want to admit it but he was actually worried about how a certain someone would react to his decision. How it would affect him and how it would change everything, either for the best or bad.

*********
A/N: Hey, hii, hello! How're you guys doing? 😄 I hope everything's going good. So, finally an update, sorry for taking time. I was just facing some writer's block but I'm working on it now.

Thank you so much for reading my book, I love you all for voting, for putting my books in your reading lists and for keep waiting patiently for the updates. I LOVE YOU ALL❤️

So, how was today's chapter? This chapter was an insight of what's happening with Dino. I also introduced some new characters. I hope you enjoy reading it :)

I really really appreciate you all for taking your time in reading and then voting and commenting, really means A LOT!! 😍

Apologies for errors or mistakes, if any.

DO VOTE⭐ & COMMENT!

Thank you!💕
All the love
~G🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684K 11.2K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
700K 11.9K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
12.1M 277K 59
My first book and hence I don't know what I did here. ✗Complete, Revamped, Editing✗ "Keep grinding, you little slut." He spoke while increasing the...