UNORDINARY [1] ✓ (Avengers F...

بواسطة vnordinarylee

WHAT IF... an ordinary day turned out to be extraordinary? What if your wildest dreams came true? What if the... المزيد

IMPORTANT NOTE
UNORDINARY
Ch 2: Where?
Ch 3: Not a dream?
Chapter 5: a strange cat
Chapter 6: Second chances
Chapter 7: welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D
Chapter 8: The challenge begins
Chapter 9: A good team
Chapter 10: Accidents
Chapter 11: Portals
Chapter 12: Midtown High
Chapter 13: Peter Parker
Chapter 14: The graduation
Chapter 15: S.H.I.E.L.D academy
Chapter 16: we meet again
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Peggy
Chapter 19: the secret mission
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Library
Chapter 23: Dance
Chapter 24: Mission
Chapter 25: meet the team
Chapter 26: Field
Chapter 27: Axel
Chapter 28: Report
Chapter 29: Photograph
Chapter 30: Funeral
Chapter 31: Bucky
Chapter 32: catching up
Chapter 33: cover up
Chapter 34: hidden
Chapter 35: watched
Chapter 36: taken
Chapter 37: hydra
Chapter 38: memories
Chapter 39: rescue
Chapter 40: aftermath
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Sequel
Announcement 2.0

Ch 1. Unordinary

18K 410 552
بواسطة vnordinarylee

UNORDINARY

An alarm blares loudly somewhere  in the room early in the morning, making me turn on my side to turn it off. Sitting on the bed, I press the bridge of my nose and groan. I shouldn't have stayed up late knowing I have school today. I think to myself with a sigh. But what can I say? It was worth it.

After glaring at the object for a few seconds, (as I could somehow pulverize it with my glare), I throw the covers to the side, walking slowly while extending my arms as I make my way to the bathroom.

Turning the faucet, I put my hands in the cold water letting my senses awaken. Once I splash my face I look in to the mirror.

I'm wide awake now. It's time to face another day.

Heading to my room, I go into the closet to pick my outfit for the day, grabbing whatever it is I find first. As I turn to the calendar on the door to check my plans for the day, I notice that today we are going on a field trip to a nearby museum to watch an exposition about ancient artifacts, and we have to write an English paper even if we just have two weeks left of school. Great.

With a sigh and a zombie like walk, I make my way towards the kitchen and pour some milk in a bowl with cereal, absentmindedly moving the spoon around as I sit in silence. As you may have noticed my life is pretty ordinary. Everyday, always the same routine.

I listen to the birds singing outside and feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. When I turn to look at the clock, my eyes widen when I see the time.

I'm going to be late!

Now, I know you're probably thinking, 'wow, this is your typical main character story', and well, you're not wrong. But I hope I can still entertain you for a while. Anyway, back to the story.

Rushing, I throw my backpack on and head to school on my bike, paddling as fast as my legs allow me to.

I made it in time! I think to myself with a smile, fixing my clothes after securing the bike. Here we go. My classmates gather outside and start making a line to get on the bus.

Once we board the bus, it's time to fight for a seat, given that a lot of us like to sit by the window. Squishing through the crowd I make my way to the back of the bus.

As we head towards the museum I look through the window, plugging in my headphones, doing this helps me relax, you never know what you're going to find on the streets. It's good to start alert.

There are a lot of trees and nothingness until the city continues and we pass a comic store. I let out a heavy sigh. It would be nice to visit the comic store and see what's new.

That's right. Superheroes. My obsession ever since I was little. No matter where I look there is something that is superhero related, whether it's a shirt or some sort of accessory.

I have always wondered what it would be like to meet the Avengers or to be part of the team...and just like that, my mind starts to wonder off into the land of daydreams...

"We are here." Our teacher's voice announces, startling me as it calls my mind back to Earth. I look to the front of the bus until my eyes meet hers. "Remember you have to write a paper, so pay attention to the exhibits."

As I'm getting off the bus I see something strange making me stop in my tracks, causing a few students to bump into me.

Blinking a few times, I look back at the stop where I saw the blur but I don't see anything. Strange. It's probably my imagination, I mean what could it possibly be? Maybe it's just a side effect of day dreaming too much.

With a shrug, I follow the group of students standing in front of who I'm guessing is our tour guide.

The guide's green eyes scan the crowd of students before speaking up. "Welcome students," he says, a grin on his face as he speaks, "I hope you like the expedition. Please remember that you are not allowed to take pictures or touch anything." He says and clears his throat. "Our tour will begin now, please follow me."

As we walk through the doors of the museum, I can't help looking around the place in amazement, admiring the different artifacts on display. The place is huge and has a powerful feel to it, holding the weight of secrets guarded for generations,

The guide directs us to a section of the museum that is full of paintings and interesting artifacts, but the only thing I hear is blah blah blah.

My mind keeps going back to what I saw earlier. Did I imagine it? It looked real to me. Even if it's real, what could it be?

My thoughts are interrupted when a familiar name gets my attention,

Asgard

The name seems to echo in the whole room. But why are they talking about Asgard?

"If you notice here we have a picture of the nine realms." The guide says making brief eye contact with me before he quickly looks away.

That was weird.

"Can anyone explain what they see here?" The guide asks.

"You're the guide, you're supposed to tell us." I hear a guy from behind me.

"True, but what's the purpose of me talking all the time?" He says ignoring the rude kid's comment, his eyes scanning the crowd again until he stops and looks at me. "I have a feeling that you know the answer to the question." He says making me slightly jump on my spot.

Me?

All eyes turn in my direction, silence engulfing the room as the crowd of students wait for an answer, their faces expectant now that the guide is looking at me. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I clear my throat, balling my hands into fists as I answer. "If I remember correctly, when the nine realms align you are able to visit different places." I say, making a pause. "Well, more like other worlds"

"You are correct." The guide says with a grin, his green eyes sparkling.

Thank you Thor for explaining that in the movie. I think to myself breathing out in relief.

"This happens once in a long time and..." The guide gets interrupted again.

"How is this going to affect us in real life?" The guy from before laughs.

"Well, if I understood correctly you have to write a paper, isn't it true?" The guide asks and the class nods.

How did he know that I knew the answer? There is something different about this guy.

"Maybe we should take a break." Our teacher says breaking the tension between our guide and the jerk from my class. "Its time to have lunch"

"Great, just when it was started to get interesting" I mutter.

"Don't worry. We will come back." The guide whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. Now that I see him closer, I notice his pale skin and dark short hair that make his eyes stand out.

He reminds me of someone, but I can't remember who at the moment...

"Now please follow me." He says, and the class leaves the room.

The feeling of familiarity remains as I watch him walk away, frowning as a silly thought surfaces. No, it can't possibly be...

As I'm about to leave, I see something out of the corner of my eye. It came from the darkest corner of the room and it looked like the blur from before.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I start walk towards it. At first, it looked like the blur from before, but once I get close, it kind of looks like water. What would happen if I touch it? I'm really curious.

My instincts tell me to ignore it and go back to the group but I can't help feeling curious about the thing. As I walk closer, I notice that I can see people on the other side and the time I know it, I find myself reaching out slowly until I touch it.

Upon contact, there is light and I feel tingly. What is this? Well, too late to freak out now. Think. Is this what I think it is? Could it be that I found a portal? Where will it take me?

As I cross the portal, the light intensifies and a tingly feeling spreads throughout my body making me feel dizzy, then everything goes dark.

What did you think of the first chapter of Unordinary? This is just the introduction but I hope you like it! Vote and comment if you would like to read more.
[Edited note: some comments will be misplaced due to editing in the chapter.]

Original?: 2018.06.01
Edited: 2021.03.02

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.4K 262 31
~Marvel/Avengers Fanfiction~ When Thea Anderson and her closest friend are pushed from a bridge to their death, she wakes up in a different world, in...
208K 5.9K 18
Enemies to lovers | Bucky Barnes x reader Most interesting stories start with an uninteresting person, something like 'you were an average girl, wit...
181 1 23
A conventional, mundane life is the norm that can drive anyone mad. A craving to be and do extraordinary things is what made Ava feel out of place in...
3.3K 237 22
What if someday you find yourself in your favorite comic book and know you're stuck and these fictional characters are living with you this book is...