SPY

By monali2000

The story will continue on my new account @VaishaliGodara and rename as Ijya. Please shower your love to th... More

TRAILER
LET'S DO THIS
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Don't touch me
I miss you
HONEY TRAP
UNKNOWN JOURNEY
I am sorry πŸ”ž
Please God help me πŸ”ž
Find you πŸ”ž
You'll regret
What are you doing?πŸ”ž
Hit the iron when it is hot
Cooking
Never in this life
Drunk Again πŸ”ž
In His Arms
One Step Closer πŸ”ž
He Is In Russia
I Want To Call It Home
Long Night
With Interest
Sudden Change
Unexpected
Deja Vu
Not An Update But Please Read It I Need Some Help
Death Is A Boon
Escape Plan
Abdul?
Finally Escaped (16+)
Humanity
Chase
Red Lingerie
A Night Of Regrets πŸ”ž
Lost HerπŸ”ž
Once Again πŸ”ž
Do You Want A BJ? πŸ”ž
Torture πŸ”ž
Indian Embassy
Welcome Home
Karma Is A Bitch
Imitating A Smile
Let's Make The Whole World Blind
Author Note #Book Cover
I Want To Sleep Peacefully
Meet Again
Fear
Kashmir
Why this night is long?
I Like You
Arrest
Deserve
For Greater Good
Hang out
Club
Drug dealers
Love
Marry Me
Brothel πŸ”ž
Injustice πŸ”ž
Do You Know Who My Father Is?
Locations
New Mission
Doomed
New Year
Indore
I Don't Hate You
Hallucination
Darkness

Flirting

24 10 5
By monali2000

The next day I woke up feeling his breath on my neck. I tried to get up but he pulled me back. 

"Don't go", he said sniffing my neck. 

I gently caress his hair and kiss his forehead. 

Within a second he hovered over me, trapping my small body in between his arms and bed. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking straight into his eyes. 

"Well, what do you think?" he asked, bringing his face closer to mine.

"Hmmm trying to kiss me?" I guess.

"Can I?" 

"No, go and kiss that woman you brought home," I replied bluntly.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a playing smirk.

"How dare you!" I said and started hitting him with my fist.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Calm down woman", he said and grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head."How can I never notice?" 

"What?" I asked.

"That you are hot", he said and put his lips on mine. It was a small peck.

"What... What are you... doing? "

"Kissing my wife, do you have any problem?", he asked, pecking my lips again. 

I blushed and he chuckled seeing my red flustered cheeks.

"Are you blushing?Am I the one who turned you into a tomato?" He asked as if he didn't know the reason. 

I decided to stay silent but shook my head in no. 

"Really! Wifey," he said, coming closer to my lips once again and this time I closed my lips making a straight line. 

"How long are you going to stay like this", he said and pecked my cheeks. 

I tried to remove my hands from his hold but he tightened his grip. 

"I'll let you go after you kiss me", he put forward his demand.

"Pervert", I said and in no time he put his lips on mine. He started sucking my lower lip, unwillingly I gave up. His touch was driving me crazy, maybe because it had been a year. 

His grip on my hands lost as I replied to his kiss with the same passion. He broke the kiss and attached our forehead. I was panting heavily. 

"Should we do more?" He asked with a smirk.

I pushed him with all my force and stood up to leave the room calling him, "Pervert".

"This pervert is your husband", he said giggling.

"I doubt you are a mafia?"

"Mafia are humans too and they could be romantic with their wife", he said, earning a smile from me.

"Get up you lazy mafia and have a bath", I said, peeking at him from the inside of the bathroom door.

" Let's bathe together", he whined.

"Did you hit your head somewhere?"

"No", he said, coming closer to me.

"Bye", I said and closed the door to his face. 

He frowned and said that he will see me later.

I enter the shower room and let the water drench my body. I close my eyes remembering his lovey-dovey behaviour. "Please don't be this nice", I said in an inaudible tone. 

"Everything was going good, I found my happiness in you but you decided to follow the wrong path. How many people are suffering because of you? I hate the fact that I loved you and what I hate most is that I still have feelings for you. I want to touch you, I want to feel you bit your existence.... It is toxic for many people. Why in the first place do I have to fall for you?" I mumbled under my breath with teary eyes.

I let those tears flow with water reminding myself not to fall into his trap again. "Don't you dare to fail in your mission", I repeated this phrase many times in my mind and decided to come out.

I noticed I did not bring any clothes with me. "He must have gone by now", I thought and wrapped a towel around my body and left the bathroom. 

I came outside and my breath hitched seeing him sitting on the corner of the bed. He looked at me and bit his lower lip. 

I open the closet and take the first dress which came in my contact. Before I could move back to the washroom, he took me in bridal style and threw me on the bed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 94.4K 43
β€’ INDIAN ARRANGE MARRIAGE β€’ ˜"*Β°β€’.˜"*Β° β€’Β°*"˜.β€’Β°*"˜ "You're my peace within all the Chaos of my life" ...
238K 2.5K 74
BLURB After a painful teenage rejection from her crush who happens to be her father's best friend, Sophia is determined to win over his heart at all...
294K 1.2K 61
Kumpulan Cerita Panas buatan Roberto Gonzales. Khusus 21 tahun ke atas.
91.5K 301 10
Finding out my boyfriends secret fantasies, and living them.