Eliminate | Dreamnotfound

By MoonlightKlay

[Ongoing] 8 months ago there was an online computer game created named Eliminate. A game of intelligence, ski... More

ɆŁƗMƗNȺŦɆ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
....
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Coming Soon

Chapter 72

401 33 23
By MoonlightKlay

【 The twenty four hour duration has ended. You may now leave the forest of disasters. In Earth's time zone, you have been gone for one week and two days 】

George read the screen in disbelief. It had only been one day yet he was gone here in the real world for more than a week? He slowly got out of the Forest of Disasters and continued to walk through the streets like nothing happened for the past hours of his life. He held his sword with interest while Piyol was on his shoulder.

—Eek!

Piyol was also staring at George's sword with interest. His lips twitched slightly while he held back an vicious smile. "How interesting" he mumbled and looked up to the sky. He could see the clear blue sky that was lighting up the planet. There was no sun or even the clouds as usual.

George thought of Dream. He felt uneasy just thinking of that man who was slowly turning his head into chaos. He debated whether he should go back to the mansion and check if Dream was now there along with Kassie but he felt that there was still some time left to at least wonder around the world.

It wasn't like he was going to race again in the next main door game that was the fifth. In total there were seven main door games. George thought if earth being Eliminate will ever stop. There were limited main door games but there was also unlimited side game and hosted games.

Monsters and mythical creatures were everywhere also in the streets. 'Will the seven main door games restart?' 'Will they add more doors until the population decreases to zero?' 'Will they just stop there?' Will Eliminate be gone once the seventh main door game is defeated by all players?'

George did not need to know what will happen however he was curious. There were many expected and unexpected possibilities that could happen once the seventh main door game is finally finished. Earth might just go back to normal or it would just remain the same. George didn't want to know these yet.

He shook his head at the complicate thoughts and questions in his head. Up ahead, he could see multiple low leveled monsters that had the mix of different animals and weird abilities. These monsters confused George. He thought why would Eliminate pick monsters that looked like they were out of fantasy novels and movies.

Even the folktales and greek mythology creatures that brought danger came into this world now. Abilities based on their attributes when people started to have dreams and wishes. He wondered if eliminate was made from a group of aliens from another planet. Maybe earth made a secret organization to decrease the population.

If they did. Any explanation wouldn't be expectable for any people here who had heart. Even if all humans were given special abilities. No one would be able to forgive the game for bringing it into this world just to target the weaklings.

Dream pushed the door open as he finally had finished the fourth main door game. He wondered if his sister was done with the third main door game but he thought that he should wonder that later. He then thought about George who was probably exploring the world in America like he usually does when alone or with Dream.

Dream had some blood on his clothes and injuries in his hands from doing his tasks. "Ring! Ordinary player Dream has successfully completed the fourth main door game in difficult mode!" He felt satisfied with his prices and experiences that he got from the game even with the hard work and sweat he shed from the game.

Difficult mode. It meant that he was strong just like George who had a powerful ability. He also thought his ability was quite powerful that made him stronger from what he originally was. It also made him link to metal and steel weapons like they were one. He could say that he and Kaiden were about the same level.

George's ability was just too great for his level. Perhaps if George was about the same level of his father he could destroy the world? Dream shook his head at the dangerous and scary thought while he went back to the mansion.

After a while, he got back to the mansion. He could see George and Kassie already there eating some cookies that Bad or Darryl had probably baked. Piyol who was nibbing the cookies George had probably set under the monster was laid carefully on the couch. Dream felt himself smile in relief to see George and his sister alive.

Bad who was drinking water could see how Dream stares at George. He couldn't help but stare between the two; analyzing them stealthily. Of course, none of the companions were aware of this doing. "Oi Clay!" Drista yelled who is normally called Kassie just like how Dream was normally called Dream instead of Clay.

George subconsciously gazed at Dream like it was out of habit stoically. His lips slightly twitched when they made eye contact but the two turned to Kassie at the same time also. "I just finished the third main door game! I got a hard level! That means I'm kinda strong right? Wait— what level did you get? It has to be difficult level right big bro?!" Kassie exclaimed with her eyes shot open.

It was typical for children to be curious about anything. However, Dream felt slightly awkward when he heard his sister. He glanced at George who's lips were twitching like he was holding back a huge laughter however his face was slightly stoic and casual like usual. He tapped his sister's head, "Yes yes, I got a difficult level" he grumbled and walked towards the couch.

He grabbed a cookie and munched on it. He hummed at the taste and saw Bad who sat beside Piyol and watched the monster with interest as the Kitsune eats his freshly baked cookies. Bad looked at Kassie, "I also got a hard level. I heard that Sapnap and Quackity got a normal level. Karl and Phil still haven't finished the fourth door yet" Bad stated and drank some coffee.

George grabbed the soda can beside and opened it as it let out a sound. He drank two gulps and placed it back on the table. "Two week's isn't that long by now for the fifth main door game. I plan on quickly finishing the main door games so I wouldn't be late for other side games" he said and Dream hummed.

Bad nodded and leaned against the couch with legs crossed, "I agree. In the next two weeks. One or two days later after the announcement is given. We should go to the fifth main door game together separately. There's also a new update that we would be able to go together in one dimension but won't be in teams. It's better to experience that type of game" he noted.

Kassie shot her eyes open and stared at Piyol, "Oh? So it's like parties? We'll be in the same dimension but there's no teams" She stated like she was questioning.

Dream hummed, "Mh, yeah something like that. That way there's no need for us to fight against each other. It's optional" he said.

George grabbed his soda again and drank it while listening to the others as he caressed Piyol who was beside him. Kassie looked at George and she saw the ring on his finger. Kassie shot his eyes open, now that I think about it. He got that ring ever since I met him. Hm? Does he have a wife? She asked and he looked between Dream and George again.

She then started to doubt, doesn't seen like it. Those two act like couples when they're together. They also have good understanding. Still.. she stared at George's face and started to ask. "Do you have a child?" She asked and George widened his eyes shocked as he started today choke on his drink that made him drink more.

He looked at Kassie with surprise and his face started to get red, "No sorry. That's wrong. I mean, do you have a wife?" That was when George's face began normal.

He began to have a stoic face as he slightly glared at the girl, "You are mistaken. I don't have a child nor a wife and will never will" he said coldly.

Kassie tilted her head and pointed at his ring finger, "Then what is that" she asked.

Dream glanced at George and noticed the ring. "I never really noticed that" he mumbled that was followed by his thought, did he hide it from me? He felt a little tingle on his chest and felt disappointed. It was expected for the brunette to have a fiancé based on his looks-.

"This is my ability ring" he said simply. Dream eyes opened and he sighed internally in relief. He couldn't even deny the fact that he got slightly, just slightly jealous. George turned to stare at Dream and started to glare. Dream felt chills when the dark brown eyes darted with his emerald ones.

It was the first time he got such a look that got him goosebumps in a long time. "Don't get the wrong idea" George continued while Dream naturally looked away from the brunette as he grabbed another cookie. George also looked away from Dream and glanced passed his shoulder; now staring at the window.

Kassie and Bad looked at each other.

'Very obvious'

'I agree'

They understood each other quickly as they looked to each other's eyes. They should remain quiet since these duo were very vicious.

-

Kassie and Bad chatting through eyes:

K: "They are very stupid and dense. It's getting annoying at this point"

B: "Indeed. Language"

Exams are done! I think I might fail in MATH and history,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 808 61
TW: Gore, Homophobia, Slight Profanity, Suicidal Thought, Sexual Scenes, Problems Eating George...George.....such a clueless boy. An emotionless pri...
159K 7.6K 42
karl has begun to wake up every night on the edge of a desolate woods that led out to a lake. he thought that he was alone until he saw a stranger st...
47.5K 1.2K 13
George Davidson gets imprisoned by his countries dictator, Clay Smith, (Dubbed by the media, "Dream") because his family tried to overthrow the dicta...
7.1K 117 24
both dream and george were in high school and best friends when one day george felt different for him. they went through so many obstacles but ended...