Eliminate | Dreamnotfound

By MoonlightKlay

[Ongoing] 8 months ago there was an online computer game created named Eliminate. A game of intelligence, ski... More

ɆŁƗMƗNȺŦɆ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
....
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Coming Soon

Chapter 70

473 33 39
By MoonlightKlay

"Damn it!" He kept running with Piyol flying above him in a fast pace using his super speed through the forest. He was currently being chased by a Griffen. It was a hybrid of an eagle and a lion. George realized that the game also added ancient mythology creatures. The Griffen was part of Egyptian and Persian mythology.

Early, George had entered a huge cave in the forest of disasters. The cave was filled with gold and jewels. He wasn't planning on getting those golds however the moment he stepped inside. Red eyes stared into his soul. Now he had a very fast Griffen that was following him. This Griffen never brought down its guard and it kept dodging trees and branches.

While George had many splinters and cuts on his body from running. He was also running out of stamina so it was getting harder to keep up. "Is it gone?" Piyol knew who George was referring to and shook his head while escaping the Griffen in front of George as he served as guide through the Forest of disasters.

The Griffen easily dodged the ice flakes that George sent out behind him and kept dodging from left and right swiftly. The leaves and trees were swaying violently against the wind that was created by the huge two and a half meter long Griffen who didn't show any sign of hesitation of attacking George.

Unfortunately, George couldn't attack any further because he would be busy killing the strong Griffen other than escaping and live. He couldn't break his promise by coming back only as a soul to Kassie and Dream who were defeating the main door games in the monuments.

There was no way to fight against this monster. The Griffen was smart in making decisions and wasn't like any ordinary monster that attacked mindlessly. It was quick and was able to surpass George sometime. With its fast flying abilities. It was also hard to keep up with this thing especially with him losing stamina.

It could have been find if it was slow but big that could fly like the Serpent Dragon. However this was small and fast that was difficult to aim at quickly. It could fly also and George could only jump up high. That was why he had a huge disadvantage against the creature.

A three way path was seen at the end and George found the opportunity to escape. He quickly created a temporary shield behind him and hid at the bushes. Then he used the losing his presence ability. "Roar!" The Griffen banged its hard head against the shield that turned into particles when the Griffen had destroyed it.

The Griffen looked left and right then in front and saw that George could not be seen anywhere. The Griffen let out a screech when it didn't know which direction came so it just went to the right in a fast pace. George waited for a few minutes before getting out of the bush. He looked at his outfit and saw that he was slightly covered in leaves so he quickly removed that.

Piyol landed back at his shoulder while George stared at the left direction. It was the opposite direction where the Griffen had went. He made the decision not to ever enter a cave without supervising it throughly. George felt like he wanted to slap eleven year old him for loving mythology creatures. He now officially hated them.

George looked behind him and saw Piyol staring at his face. The monster seemed to be observing him if he was okay or not and it w to be worried also. He stroked Piyol's fur and smiled, "I'm fine" he said then letting go of the monster.

Eek!

George continued to silently walk through the forest of disasters. Five hours ever since he had entered the inner part of the forest and he spent the past four hours running away from the Griffen. He already felt tired and he still had a long way to go. Resting also wasn't an option since this was no place to even blink one time.

Besides, ever since Earth turned into a game he was able to still he awake with full energy for at least four days. He also had just slept yesterday so falling asleep wasn't a problem at all. Stamina was just the problem. To the left as he kept walking. George could see that they were getting close to the mountain.

George could see multiple small monsters that were hiding in the bushes. Piyol had tried interacting with these monsters that were just like him however the only thing these monsters did was to hide and escape. George slightly felt bad for Piyol but he couldn't afford another monster. That would just be more responsibility.

While walking through the forests on the way to the snow mountain. George noticed similar looking monster's like Piyol. Piyol was a mythical creature here in Earth. Kitsune came from a Japanese folktales. These were fox looking creatures that soon grow up with powerful abilities. Kitsune's had their own category.

When Kitsune's reach a specific level. They grow out nine tails when their abilities are used. Categories like fire, snow, water and many more existed. Piyol still hasn't woken up his ability but George could see multiple Kitsune's that had reached their awakenings and some like Piyol.

He could see different colors of Kitsune's. Some were black, white, red, green, gray, purple and many more. Piyol was white mixed with bright neon blue on his paws and the end of his tail that radiated to white when it came to his legs, arms and body.

—Eek..

George heard Piyol's sad voice in his mind and he frowned slightly but quickly turned stoic. He looked at Piyol who was a little in front of him. "You'll soon awaken your true nature ability. Don't get to down" he said in a stern voice. Piyol's face immediately went up and his tail wagged.

—Eek! Eek!

George protected himself with his white jacket that was wrapped around his body from the cold. He noticed that he didn't feel cold at all unlike what he experienced back at the second door main game. He then thought , this isn't a level three item for nothing. His lips then curled up. Getting free items were truly the best.

He looked at Piyol who was upside down in the air licking the snow with his tongue. George felt weird as he stared at the monster, isn't he cold? Monster or not. George knew that Piyol was still a kid to handle the weather in this place. He thought that it was probably related to the monster's nature attribute.

Based on their surroundings. It was cold and everything was filled with ice and snow. He looked at the mountains that had huge clumps of snow that could turn into an avalanche at any moment when disturbed. He looked at the huge tree on top of a mountain far ahead. Thanks to the items that the serpent dragon gave. His vision was much more better.

He could see a huge mother ice wyvern that was on top of a huge nest. George felt scared for a moment when he saw how big it was already when he was far away from him. He quickly reminded himself to never cross a kilometer distance to the west where the wyvern was laid at peacefully.

Piyol also felt scared for a moment before retrieving to George's shoulder. It was currently day time and the snow looked beautiful. There wasn't any strong snow storms and snow landed slowly. If the world was normal many people would probably take a picture and set it as their wallpaper.

George looked to the west and saw a lower snow mountain. He looked up and could see a huge pile of snow that was slightly diagonally steep. There was a flat surface in front of him and it looked like a huge avalanche could happen. He decided to cross the snow and try not to make any sounds.

He crossed the snow without any hesitation with a pace that was not to slow and not to fast. Piyol was on his shoulder. Suddenly...

Screech-!

George looked to the west again and saw the wyvern flapping its wing as it let out a cry. "Did it see me?" He subconsciously asked to himself and Piyol. But there was no way that the wyvern had seen him as he was covered in trees that blocked him. It was only for him to see the wyvern. Not the other way around.

George remembered when he saw a nest. Could it be? He internally cursed to himself that he didn't think that the eggs were going to hatch inside that nest sooner.

Shhhhh-

Fuck.

George looked up and saw that the snow was already headed towards them.

—Eek!

George subconsciously started to ack and made a started to run towards the other side where the avalanche won't hit. However, he was to late as the snow only slowed him more along with the shake of the mountain. He quickly created a shield around Piyol and him as the snow hit the surface.

He was pushed back to the cliff of the mountain with the shield protecting the two. The shield along with George fell to the third lowest snow mountain.

Maybe he got a little to careless.

-

I hate exams. But hey! Christmas is coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 2.6K 62
| Requests are closed! 🔹️ Finished Incl.: -💛Dreamnap -💜Dnf -🖤The DreamSMP -🤍Dreamnapfound -💚Dreamxreader -🧡Sapnapxreader -💙Georgexreader -❤Ka...
204K 6.2K 35
"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠?" 𝙸 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚋�...
25K 808 61
TW: Gore, Homophobia, Slight Profanity, Suicidal Thought, Sexual Scenes, Problems Eating George...George.....such a clueless boy. An emotionless pri...
48K 1.2K 21
[Being Rewritten] "Nothing makes sense in this world. I respawn, no matter how many times I die. It's boring. Other than this boy. He's adorable, kin...