SPY

By monali2000

The story will continue on my new account @VaishaliGodara and rename as Ijya. Please shower your love to th... More

TRAILER
LET'S DO THIS
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Don't touch me
I miss you
HONEY TRAP
UNKNOWN JOURNEY
I am sorry ๐Ÿ”ž
Please God help me ๐Ÿ”ž
Find you ๐Ÿ”ž
What are you doing?๐Ÿ”ž
Hit the iron when it is hot
Cooking
Never in this life
Drunk Again ๐Ÿ”ž
In His Arms
Flirting
One Step Closer ๐Ÿ”ž
He Is In Russia
I Want To Call It Home
Long Night
With Interest
Sudden Change
Unexpected
Deja Vu
Not An Update But Please Read It I Need Some Help
Death Is A Boon
Escape Plan
Abdul?
Finally Escaped (16+)
Humanity
Chase
Red Lingerie
A Night Of Regrets ๐Ÿ”ž
Lost Her๐Ÿ”ž
Once Again ๐Ÿ”ž
Do You Want A BJ? ๐Ÿ”ž
Torture ๐Ÿ”ž
Indian Embassy
Welcome Home
Karma Is A Bitch
Imitating A Smile
Let's Make The Whole World Blind
Author Note #Book Cover
I Want To Sleep Peacefully
Meet Again
Fear
Kashmir
Why this night is long?
I Like You
Arrest
Deserve
For Greater Good
Hang out
Club
Drug dealers
Love
Marry Me
Brothel ๐Ÿ”ž
Injustice ๐Ÿ”ž
Do You Know Who My Father Is?
Locations
New Mission
Doomed
New Year
Indore
I Don't Hate You
Hallucination
Darkness

You'll regret

34 12 5
By monali2000

I tried to stop him but he pushed me aside. I fell to the ground, I got up and hugged him from behind. "He will die Abhi", I said. 

" I don't care", he said and continued hitting him.

"But I care Abhimanyu, please stop.... Stop for my sake". 

He stopped hitting him and took the phone from his pant's pocket and called someone," take care of the trash.... basement 2.... Kill him". 

I broke the hug and came in front of him, "No please".

"Don't kill him.... Just fuck him", he said and grabbed my hand and push me on the passenger seat," Don't move", he warned me and came to the driver's seat. 

The ride was mostly silent, I tried to talk but he gave me a deadly glare and I lost my courage to speak with him. 

After two hours or so he stopped the car. According to him all the time, I was looking down but I made a rough sketch of the route in my mind. I love him, it doesn't mean that I'll forget why I came here. 

He opened the gate and started tapping his foot on the ground. He is impatient, he always taps his foot whenever he is worried. 

"What is troubling you?" I asked, I don't know where I got that bravery. 

"None of your business", he shouted and pulled me out. My hands landed on his chest to prevent myself from falling. 

" Clumsy", he said and started dragging me in. 

"Hey slow down, these heels.... I'm not used to wearing them", he stopped, looked at me and picked me up in the bridal style. 

" Put me down Abhi, my clothes are short", I complained.

"No one is here".

"Receptionist....." Before I could complete my sentence he said, "This is my house, not a hotel".

I widened my eyes in shock. He chuckled and took me to a room that was on the first floor and threw me on the bed. 

"Yeah.... What am I? A rice bag?", I raised my voice and in a second he hovered above me. 

" Raise your voice again and I'll fuck you till death", he warned me. 

I gulped seeing him this angry. In a second, my eyes got teary. "Abhi please don't behave like this, you are scaring me. I met you after a whole year, I thought you died. I missed you every single second.... And now when you are.... Here in front of my eyes.... You are frightening me", I break down afterward. 

"Stop your drama, which gang has sent you here?"

"No one sent me here, those men kidnapped me along with other people and I end up here, they were bad, they raped a woman in front of my eyes. I feel so helpless that I couldn't even save her", I somehow manage to speak in between my sobs. 

" Don't cry," he shouted. 

Like a kid, I wipe my tears with my hands. He got up from me and started going outside, I gently put my palm in his and requested him to not go. "Please take me with you, I don't want to be alone". 

" Aren't you scared of me?"

Honestly, I was scared but I shook my head in a no. 

"Let me warn you again whatever your name is Radha....Ramya..."

"Ravi", I corrected him. 

" Yeah whatever Ravi....  I want to fuck you very hard. Right now I am barely controlling myself. So keep yourself away from me". 

My grip on his hand got loose and then he started going toward the gate but I stopped him once again and said, "Then why are you controlling yourself?"

" You'll regret saying this", he said and came closer to me. 

Some people have a habit of calling trouble to themselves. One among them is Ravi. What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 3.2K 74
BLURB After a painful teenage rejection from her crush who happens to be her father's best friend, Sophia is determined to win over his heart at all...
24.6K 32 3
short. direct. sexy. All characters are above the age of 18. Accepting Requests!
2.6K 276 14
'๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ(๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
2.9M 109K 54
'You didn't answer my question,' he asked, holding her gaze in his hypnotic ones. 'Wh... what question?' She was surprised at her own voice, it sound...