Beautiful things - jaylor sto...

De caffeine_and_writing

**book four in the peace series** The kids are growing up and for joe and Taylor that's bittersweet. As Elli... Mai multe

the kids are getting older
something is wrong
i hate you
hospital
a new ward
its hard
pictures and new rules
home and therapy
Coping mechanisms
the birds and bees
family therapy
going back to school
Cornelia Street
spending time with the kids and adult activities
it's not goodbye, it's see you later
dress
FaceTime call
lunch
the day that keeps getting worse
telling Joe and acute appointment
the wrist
What she doesn't know can't hurt her
I'm highly suspicious that everyone else wants you
the altar is my hips
spending some Time with the family.
dream come true
joe is home
interviews and womanly problems
welcome to New York
all around the world
long live
bora bora
timejump
old wounds still hurt
telling the younger kids
breakdown
scared
Reveling something hard
conversations
not just the idea of something
girl talk with friends
statement
crash
beeping machines
medical directive
tell me the truth
please wake up
came back to me
seeing Joe
sparks fly
ellie is smitten
statement and giddy feelings
today was a fairytale
going to his house and important conversation
the family is together again
I love you
sleepover
hickey
panic attacks and family coming over
the youngest is growing up too
intimate feelings
New Years eve
the courtroom and another step
one thing after the other
the coach
a group of hormonal teenagers
sex talk and the prosecution's office
the box of condoms
exploring bodies and therapy
the gynecologist
CVS footage
getaway
hurt
therapy and mortifying little sisters
walking in and balloons
principals office and sister talk
valentines morning
valentines evening
dress shopping and she might be sick
how sick is she?
the diagnosis
the results and picking a fight
making up, visiting and chemo
friend in need and bottling up feelings
bad communication
pictures and party gone wrong
the day after
#drunkminiswift
screaming, crying, perfect storm
hold your hand through plastic now
out of the bubble
meeting a fan, date and intimate decissions
prom
Vulnerable
Stupid decisions have consequences
couples therapy
sexual assault trial
orgasms
alarms
prayers don't stop bullet holes
romeo and juliet
lean on me
discharged
back to therapy
Wondered where the best hiding spot would be
she gets to go home
unexpected conversations, panic attacks and one direction
you can want who you want
meeting patients
its time to talk
a few hours at school and silly videos
end of the school year
song with edited lyrics
chemo and giving a statement
second chances
last chemo
the festival
first day of conditioning chemo
intimate problems
soon you'll get better
the lake
welcome home again
preparation for radiation therapy
radiation and new adventures
nerve transplant
more news
marry me.... again
new school year
surgery
there are always beautiful things
A/N new book

bad partnering

618 19 17
De caffeine_and_writing

** saturday January 19th 2036**

-ellies Pov- 

Our alarm goes off at 8am because we have dance in two hours, but I don't want to get out of bed. Alex turns of the alarm before snuggling closer to my naked body again. After having sex last night, we both feel asleep, but it was nice to just stay naked and tangled together for the night. 

"Morning baby" he says and kiss my forhead "morning babe. I wish we could stay like this all day" I giggle. I wrap my arms around his neck and snuggle my head into the crock of his neck. "Me too. Especially if that would include you naked" 

I'm so in love with this guy that it's hard to put it into words. Knowing that he loves me back is just the best feeling ever. "I wouldn't mind being naked with you all day. Especially if we keep doing what we did yesterday. Or just walk around naked, kissing and touching" 

Eventually we do manage to drag us selves out of bed and get dressed for dance. But then I look myself in the mirror "you marked me" I laugh and look at my neck. I have a defined hickey on my neck, so I grab some concealer to cover that up. I don't mind seeing it, but I wouldn't like the whole dance class to know. 

"How could I not mark you. You're enchanting" he comes up behind me and hold his arms around me for a second before finishing getting ready. I pull my hair up in a ballet bun and I'm wearing a leotard that covers the hickey on my chest and pink ballet tights over my leotard. He is wearing black men's ballet tights and a black men's ballet shirt. Both of us grab our bags and head down for breakfast before we need to leave. 

"Good morning lovebirds. You had fun last night" Meghan says with a smirk as she is drinking coffee and eating breakfast. i blush and grin at Alex who is grinning back at me. "There was a lot of grunting and moaning going on. I don't care but you should master the art of having quiet sex if you want to do it with our parents in the house. And you better use a condom" Gabriel says. Clearly, they both heard us and that's mortifying, but at least they are chill about it. 

We make some eggs on toast before joining them at the table. "Do you at least make sure she gets an orgasm Alex. It's harder for girls" his sister asks, and I almost choke on my food. Alex chuckles nervously "yeah, isn't that the normal thing to make sure off. It's supposed to be good for both of us" he says. 

His sister grins at us "well, not every guy thinks about that. Some are more interested in reaching the peak themself. I should know, I've been there" she says, and I can't stop smiling and blushing. I love his sister; she talks to me like I'm a friend and says stuff like this all the time. 

We get to dance, and we go through warmup, barre and floor. But then we are going to do some partner work and Alex and I get together because we always do, I trust him to not drop me. But then of course Rebecca has to speak up. "Mr. Hanigan, it's so unfair that Ellie and Alex are always together. I would love to get to dance with him too. Just because he is her boyfriend doesn't mean she shouldn't share him" she says and try to look innocent, but I know she Is just doing it to piss me off and make me uncomfortable. 

but the teacher agrees, and I'm left with another partner that I don't trust at all, and Alex is dancing with her. I wouldn't mind sharing him with the others, obviously we are here to do what we love to do, and I know we aren't always going to be paired together, but I hate that she is dancing with him. She is way too touchy with him as they dance, and I can see that he is uncomfortable too. At one point she accidentally run her hand over his crotch when she knows I'm looking but pretends that it's an accident. She is trying to get a reaction out of me but I'm trying to focus on my own work. 

With partner work it's important to have trust, but this guy I'm dancing with isn't exactly that trustworthy in my eyes. He is the player that have slept with most of the girls at school and it's not a guy I'm comfortable with. Not to mention that he is cocky as hell. "You know Ellie, I think you should dump that guy and go out with me. I could show you a good time" he says quietly as we wait for our turn to do the combo. "No chance in hell" I mutter back at him quietly as we watch the group before us dance. 

Then it's our turn and as he is lifting me up, he drops me, and I fall to the floor with a loud bang, and everyone is looking at us. "Are you okay miss Elliana" the teacher asks, and I stand up and shake it off. "Yeah, I think so" I say but now I'm even less trusting off this guy. I don't know if he did it on purpose because I said no to him, and him isn't used to hear the word no from girls, or if he is just bad at partner work. 

But we get through this horrible class and Alex and I sit in the car and try to gather our thoughts. "That was a nightmare" I mumble. "agree" 

"it's not that I mind sharing you as a dance partner, I get that everyone should work with everyone. But God she makes it obvious that she wants you. She is constantly hitting on you, and she... she had the nerve to touch your thing when the teacher wasn't looking... the nerve that girl has" I say and lean my head in my hands but then he rubs my back "she is a piece of work for sure. But I only have eyes for you Ellie. I might have to dance with her, but I only have feelings for you" 

-taylors pov- 

We are going on a hike. Even though its cold outside it's nice to go for a walk in the forest where there isn't anyone but us around. "Do you think aurora is okay?" I mumble and he sighs "I don't know. But Austin hasn't said anything so that probably means she is fine Taylor. Well, she isn't fine, we know that. But at least they would have called if she had a meltdown" he says, and I know that I'm just worried about leaving her alone when things are like they are right now. 

We got a call yesterday from our lawyers that told us the trial is going to be at the end of march and all four girls are going to be testifying against this guy. I hope that he gets the punishment he deserves. I also can't stop thinking about that poor girl that got pregnant, that must be a nightmare. I don't know if she is keeping it or anything like that but regardless it's a nightmare for her and I feel for her and her family. I don't know exactly what he did to the other two girls either because we won't hear anything about what they have said in their interviews before the trial, but I imagine that its bad too. 

My phone goes off and I see its Ellie, so I pick up. "hi sweetie" I say, and I can hear her sniffle "are you okay? What happened" I ask her concerned. 

"i'm sitting on the bathroom floor silently crying because Rebecca is a nightmare" she whimpers, and I ask her what she did this time. That girl is always doing something to Ellie and I'm furious, but we have tried to do something about it but every time she just gets worse, so Ellie has told us to stop. 

"she complained to the teacher that I always get to dance with Alex, so she got to dance with him. Which I get that i can't always dance with him, but she was hitting on him and being all touchy even though he was uncomfortable. And then... when the teacher wasn't looking, she run her hand over his... His crotch and I wanted to scream at her. I was uncomfortable, he was uncomfortable and most of the other dancers too because they see how she is. And then this stupid guy I had to dance with kept hitting on me and asked me to have a good time with him instead of Alex, which was basically asking me to have sex with him., and when I said no he ended up dropping me as we were doing partner stuff and I feel to the floor" she goes on a rant about what a horrible dance class she had today and I feel really bad. I wish that girl would just leave her alone. 

"God that sounds like a horrible class. I'm so sorry she is being a nightmare. I wish you would let me talk to the teacher and talk to the school to try and get her off your back sweetie. and about that guy, he should be professional, that's just wrong" I tell her. I can't believe this girl has that kind of nerve. I feel really bad for Ellie and really bad for Alex. They are doing really good, but this girl is a nightmare. And the fact that someone dropped her on purpose is just out of line. 

"no don't talk to them. Every time you do it only gets worse. I can handle it even though it's horrible. But I just need to talk to you about it. If I don't get it out, I end up doing stupid things to cope" she tells me and always get worried when she talks like that, but I know talking about it helps for her. She does better if she gets it out there so I'm always here to listen to her. "of course you can call me. I'm always here to listen. Do you need me to come home and talk to you in person" we talk for a bit more before we hang up. She tells me that she just needed to talk on the phone. 

"what's going on?" joe asks me and take my hand as we start to walk again. I tell him what happened, and he is just as upset as me. "I don't understand why that girl can't just leave her alone" he says, and I totally agree. 

"Do you think she Is okay? Or do we need to go back? She was crying" he asks, and I shake my head "no she said it was enough to call. I will just keep my phone close in case she calls again" I tell him. 

-ellies pov- 

I go back out of the bathroom after drying my tears and Alex is standing there and when he sees I have been crying he open his arms and I run into them. "Oh baby. I'm sorry that she can't just leave you alone" he says and hold me close. He is the best boyfriend ever, he makes me really happy, and he knows how to comfort me when I'm sad. 

We decide that we should take a quick shower and then go downstairs to the hot tub, so I go take a quick shower while he gets the hot tub turned on and then I take a towel with me down there and he goes to take a quick shower too. 

He slides into the hot tub next to me and we sit and enjoy the warm water and bubbles, but he keeps an arm around my shoulder, and I lean my head on his shoulder. We love hanging out in the hot tub, especially after dancing because the heat feels good on our sore muscles. 

But then he grabs my waist and move me so I'm sitting in his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder "I think it's much better if you sit in my lap and I can hold you even closer" he says, and I giggle. I don't mind this position at all, I love sitting this close to him, or just being in his arms in general. 

"so I wanted to ask you something Elliana Alwyn. And I was trying to find a cute way to do it, but I couldn't decide, so I figured I would just hold you close and say something cheesy. I love you a lot, and I was wondering if you would want to go to prom with me, it won't be nearly as fun without you as my date" he says, and I lift my head up and grin at him "of course I want to go to prom with you. I love you too" I say and lean down and press my lips against his. 

At our school prom is in the middle of march so it's almost two months away, but people are starting to get asked to go now. I was hoping he would ask me, because I would love to go with him. At our school they let all four grades go to prom because it's a private school and don't have too many students, so they have it open for everyone. Not everyone goes through but it's an option to go. But it's the seniors that plan it, make the theme and all that. And its limited tickets for the rest of us, its first of all reserved for the seniors and then its first come first serve with the rest of the tickets. 

"that's good, Lucas was going to ask Lauren today too so we hoped you would say yes so, we got the tickets this week. Just so we knew we had them" he says, and I kiss him again and again. "That will be a lot of fun. I'm excited. Now I just need to go dress shopping with Lauren but that will be fun" I say and move in his lap so I'm straddling him instead. 

We are sloppily making out and I'm getting tingly, so I grind against him, and he groans so I giggle in his mouth. "Should we take this upstairs" he says, and I nod, and we get out of the tub and dry off a bit before heading upstairs. 

Clearly, we are having a lot of sex at every chance we get. How could we not when it feels so good. I just can't stop being horny and neither can he. Especially because the sex is only getting better, now it doesn't hurt anymore and it's just good. We are trying to work together and figure out what we like but it's a learning curve for sure. But its fun learning it together and knowing we both are inexperienced, so we are learning this at the same time. He is also really gentle with me, so I don't feel uncomfortable, I feel safe, and I don't mind him seeing my naked body. I thought that it might be a problem because of my eating disorder, but he constantly tells me that I'm beautiful and keeps looking at me with adorating eyes, so I feel safe. 

MATURE CONTENT 

We lock his bedroom door and can't stop smiling at one another. My hair was up in a bun, so I take it down and let my blond curls fall and he comes over and wraps his arms around me and unties my bikini top and it drops to the floor. He kisses me softly and run his hands over my breasts and it feels really good. Then he unties my bikini bottoms before taking off his swimming trunks and we head over to his bed giggling. 

"I know I've seen you naked several times now, but wow. You always look so beautiful and hot at the same time Elliana" he says and gently lay me down in bed and I pull him down in top of me and kiss him with passion and he slips his tongue into my mouth. 

"Could I maybe. Only if you're okay with it. Try... slipping my fingers into you" he says, and I nod so he run circles on my clit before slipping a finger into me and I gasp. "Does that feel good or?" he asks, and I moan clearly telling him that it feels good, so he slips another finger in too. We seem to be experimenting every time we have sex and figure out what we can try and see if we like it. 

After a little bit he pulls out and gets a condom and put it on before sliding into me and I moan again. This part feels really good now, we have figured out what works for us and it's not painful now which is a relief. I was getting worried something was wrong with me, but aperently I just needed to do it enough to get to a place where it didn't hurt. 

END OF MATURE OCNTENT 

-taylors pov- 

We are sitting inside and about to open a bottle of wine when my phone goes off and I see its Austin, so I furrow my eyebrows. But of course, I pick up because it's about one of the kids most likely. "Hi Austin" I say. "Taylor, I think you two needs to come home...." 

5+ comments and 10+ likes for next chapter 

Instagram: Swiftielife__
Twitter: Swiftielife__

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

16.1K 625 16
- book three of wisteria hearts - Flashback five years to the 2016 Met gala. Flashback to the pain, suffering and hurt that Taylor went through. F...
22.8K 1.3K 14
|book two in the shimmer series| Taylor Swift finally got full custody of her little bee. Her little girl, her Ellie, her daughter. A fresh start, a...
32.6K 1.4K 31
- book five of the wisteria hearts series - *this book is dedicated to augustine 💛* Taylor and Joe have had their fair share of drama, and even now...
108K 4.7K 31
Taylor Swift just got out of a seven year relationship - it was time to go, she knew it in her bones, but still... her pillows were stained with tear...