Beautiful things - jaylor sto...

Oleh caffeine_and_writing

**book four in the peace series** The kids are growing up and for joe and Taylor that's bittersweet. As Elli... Lebih Banyak

the kids are getting older
something is wrong
i hate you
hospital
a new ward
its hard
pictures and new rules
home and therapy
Coping mechanisms
the birds and bees
family therapy
going back to school
Cornelia Street
spending time with the kids and adult activities
it's not goodbye, it's see you later
dress
FaceTime call
lunch
the day that keeps getting worse
telling Joe and acute appointment
the wrist
What she doesn't know can't hurt her
I'm highly suspicious that everyone else wants you
the altar is my hips
spending some Time with the family.
dream come true
joe is home
interviews and womanly problems
welcome to New York
all around the world
long live
bora bora
timejump
old wounds still hurt
telling the younger kids
breakdown
scared
Reveling something hard
conversations
not just the idea of something
girl talk with friends
statement
crash
beeping machines
medical directive
tell me the truth
please wake up
came back to me
seeing Joe
sparks fly
ellie is smitten
statement and giddy feelings
today was a fairytale
going to his house and important conversation
the family is together again
I love you
sleepover
hickey
panic attacks and family coming over
the youngest is growing up too
intimate feelings
New Years eve
the courtroom and another step
one thing after the other
the coach
a group of hormonal teenagers
sex talk and the prosecution's office
the box of condoms
exploring bodies and therapy
the gynecologist
getaway
bad partnering
hurt
therapy and mortifying little sisters
walking in and balloons
principals office and sister talk
valentines morning
valentines evening
dress shopping and she might be sick
how sick is she?
the diagnosis
the results and picking a fight
making up, visiting and chemo
friend in need and bottling up feelings
bad communication
pictures and party gone wrong
the day after
#drunkminiswift
screaming, crying, perfect storm
hold your hand through plastic now
out of the bubble
meeting a fan, date and intimate decissions
prom
Vulnerable
Stupid decisions have consequences
couples therapy
sexual assault trial
orgasms
alarms
prayers don't stop bullet holes
romeo and juliet
lean on me
discharged
back to therapy
Wondered where the best hiding spot would be
she gets to go home
unexpected conversations, panic attacks and one direction
you can want who you want
meeting patients
its time to talk
a few hours at school and silly videos
end of the school year
song with edited lyrics
chemo and giving a statement
second chances
last chemo
the festival
first day of conditioning chemo
intimate problems
soon you'll get better
the lake
welcome home again
preparation for radiation therapy
radiation and new adventures
nerve transplant
more news
marry me.... again
new school year
surgery
there are always beautiful things
A/N new book

CVS footage

635 24 24
Oleh caffeine_and_writing

-taylors Pov-

But just as a make out session was getting heated my phone goes off and its tree... I stand up from straddling joes lap and pick up "hi tree"

"Hi Taylor" she says and there is an awkward pause. "what's wrong?" I can already tell that something is up.

"There is video and pictures of Ellie yesterday at a CVS with her boyfriend. And by the looks of it she is buying condoms and they are laughing and kissing in the video. It was sold to TMZ and now it's everywhere online. People are calling and asking for coments" my jaw drops. It's not even out that Ellie has a boyfriend, we have managed to keep that private so far.

"Oh my god. I don't know what to say tree" I tell her and walk into the kitchen and sit down on the kitchen counter, but joe comes after me clearly knowing that something is wrong.

"i've sent you the link now, so you can take a look at it. I don't know if you even want to respond. They are hormonal teenagers, at least its proof they are practicing safe sex, so there is that" she says, and I sigh. I know that if its reached tree it sure as hell has reached her school and that will be a nightmare for her.

"If anyone asks for coments just say that we don't comment on our children's personal lives. Leave it at that. We don't want their private life all over social media" I tell her, and she agrees.

When we hang up, I go to my messages and clink the link she sent. There it is. They are giggling and kissing at the CVS by the condom shelf. And they are seen leaving with a pack of condoms. Joe is standing next to me watching the video and we are silent, what do we even do right now.

"This is what I was afraid off... well one of the things. She should have known better than to go to a CVS. Now everyone knows our daugther is having sex. Holly shit. I don't even know... This is why she shouldn't be having sex at all. I should have put my foot down. And everyone we know is going to see this too. This is why she is too irresponsible to be having sex" joe yells.

"Joe calm down. Screaming at me won't help the situation. This isn't about you, and it isn't about me. It's about her. This affects her more than it does us. This isn't her being irresponsible, this is her being a teenager that would rather get condoms than have unprotective sex. We should actually be proud of her for that for the record. I don't want her having sex either, but she is having sex. She is also being responsible about it. She sat yesterday completely mortified at the doctor's office listening to everything you need to think about, and then she went out and got condoms herself yesterday even though she knows I would have sent my assistant out for some if she asked me. She takes her birth control, and she uses condoms. She isn't being irresponsible" I tell him with a raised voice.

I hate this situation too, but the last thing she is being is irresponsible. Her actions prove that she is being responsible with this and is mature enough to handle this responsibility. She is doing everything right in terms of staying safe so I'm not going to let anyone use that against her. It probably wasn't the best idea to head to CVS and get them herself, but at least she had the right intentions.

"This is going to be nightmare for her" he groans and lean his arms on the counter. "i know and I agree it's a horrible situation. But I'm not going to have you say she is irresponsible because she is not joe. And also, you setting your foot down wouldn't have made a difference either. She would have had sex anyway, but she wouldn't have come to me about it and could have ended up with an STD or get pregnant. Teenagers find a way to have sex whether their parents want or not. But she is being responsible"

When he looks at me, he is almost in tears and that makes me emotional too and I wrap my arms around him "there is so much going on. Its suffocating" he mumbles and burrow his head in my neck. "I know babe. It's a lot. Auroras stuff, Ellies teenage stuff and then keeping an eye on kenzie. It's overwhelming. And on top of all of that there are hardly time for you and me to be together. We are lucky if we get a moment every so often" I tell him.

We need to do something about that, go away for a weekend or something to have some alone time so we can stay connected.

"i'm sorry I keep reacting like that, I'm just scared. I'm scared that she is going to get hurt, but I get what you're saying, she is being responsible. And he is a nice guy I guess; I see the way he looks at her. And I'm also happy she comes to you" he says and rest his head on my shoulder, and I rub circles on his back.

"How about we try to find a time for you and me to go away for a weekend. Rent a cabin somewhere and have someone watch the kids. We need to have some time for just joe and Taylor time" I tell him, and he leans away and kisses me softly. "Perfect. That's exactly what we need"

For our marriage to continue to work we need to make time to nurture our relationship. For us to be the best parents we can be we need to have a united front, especially with everything going on. We decide to try to get a babysitter for next weekend so we can go away somewhere. It's better to do it sooner than later, we really need it.

The kids all have a lot going on individually and that makes everything get overwhelming when we have to deal with all three of their needs. They are all so different and have different things going on, which makes everything more complicated.

"What are we going to do about aurora. How are we going to get her to talk" he says, and I sit back up on the counter "honestly, we just need to wait and let her come to us. She isn't ready to talk, and we have tried to take her to the therapist but that doesn't work for her. Seh will talk to us eventually. Now we just need to make sure we are up to date with how the case is going, but passman is dealing with that. We just need to take care of all three of them right now.

-ellies pov-

I'm walking through the halls on my way to the cafeteria, but people are looking at me weirdly and it's really uncomfortable. But i find a free table and sit and wait for the rest of my friends and Alex. I'm trying to not look out in the room, but I feel people's eyes on me. It's like I'm in a glass box and everyone is watching me.

Eventually my friends and Alex comes, and he kiss my cheek and I smile at him. At least now I got him here and its slightly less uncomfortable.

"it's the girl who isn't a virgin anymore" Rebecca's distinctive voice comes closer to us and the color drains from my face, how does she know that?

I turn to look at her and feel Alex lay an arm around my waist and look at her too "I don't know what you're talking about" I try to tell her, but she laughs. "Then what is this" she says and show me her phone. Its video footage of us yesterday at CVS buying condoms. The TMZ header says "lost her virginity? Taylor swifts oldest daugther Elliana and a mystery boy out buying condoms"

Alexs's arm around me tightens and I turn away from Rebecca. This is a nightmare, now everyone knows.

"Listen up everyone" Rebecca yells in the cafeteria and my jaw drops, is she about to do what I think she is about to do. The room goes silent, and everyone is looking at her "Taylor swifts' daughter, miss not so innocent anymore, lost her virginity and it's all over TMZ"

Tears sting in my eyes and people are laughing and looking at us so I take my stuff quickly and run out of the cafeteria and I can't stop the tears from streaming down my face.

People are looking at me but I'm trying to find somewhere to hide. "Ellie!" Alexs voice rings from behind me and I'm in a panic frenzy. But he grabs my hand and drag me into a room and close the door. I'm hyperventilating and slide down on the floor against the wall sobbing.

"Ellie, I need you to take deep breaths" he says and his voice cracks too as he pulls me close, but I just can't focus on anything. I'm starting to get lost in my head and my vision Is blurry. I don't know why but its triggering something in me and I can't control my body or mind anymore. Then a familiar thing happens, I black out.

-taylors pov-

I get a phone call from Ellies phone, and I furrow my eyebrows, she is at school. "Hello?" I ask but it's not Ellie on the other line. "Taylor, something is happening with Ellie. I don't know what's going on. Something happened and now I can't get through to her. She is... I don't know. She doesn't respond. She is shaking and I don't know what to do" I spring to my feet and grab joe without saying anything, but we head to the school right away.

"Okay Alex, just stay with her. We are on our way. Can you put the phone to her ear" I ask him, and he says he is doing it. "Joe drive to the school. Its Ellie" I tell him, and she starts to drive.

"Elliana its mommy. You're safe and we are on our way. Ten minutes and we are going to be there munchkin" I tell her as we drive. She has never gotten one of these attacks at school before and it's worrying me. Clearly the news about TMZ or something is out because that's the only thing I could think off to get this reaction out of her. She is hyperventilating and sobbing while muttering words I can't quite hear.

It feels like it takes forever but we reach the school and ask Alex which room they are in, when we get there a school nurse is there too trying to get in contact with Ellie, but she isn't responding. Whenever someone tries to touch her, she screams and kick, so they are keeping their distance. Thankfully they have kept the door and blinds closed so the other students don't see or hear.

I take off my jacket before sitting down on the floor and quickly wrapping her in my arms and make sure to keep her arms locked so she doesn't hit me in the face, which has happened a few times. This isn't the first time I've had to do this but it's still hard and heartbreaking to see her like this.

"Elliana its mommy and daddy. You're safe, we are here with you" I tell her and kiss her forhead while joe rubs her back.

"Do we need to call an ambulance?" the school nurse asks "no its fine, she has major trauma, so she gets like this if something triggers her. But she will be going home when we get her calmed down" joe tells the nurse, and the nurse goes to tell the administration that Ellie will be missing for the rest of the day and that Alex will be late to his next class.

"Alex, could you get her bag from her locker? You know her combination, right?" I ask him and she nods and go to do that. I move over so I'm resting against the wall and still hold her tightly in my arms. "Elliana, we are here. Take your time, but we are here when you're ready. You're perfectly safe, no one is going to hurt you"

Joe is rubbing her back while I'm gently rocking her. It takes another couple of minutes but then her sobs do that familiar change, and we know she is back to reality. "mommy" she whimpers and cling to my chest. "Yes, baby girl, I'm here. Mommy and daddy are here"

Alex comes in again and close the door "she is back now" I tell him, and he seems relived. "Ellie, Alex is here too now. It's just the four of us, you're okay, you're safe. It's just mommy, daddy, Ellie and Alex" I tell her and kiss her head.

Clearly Alex is worried and seems really confused, he hasn't seen her like this before and even if they had talked about it, I don't think there is anything that can prepare someone to see this because she gets really lost. She gets hysteric, her body shakes and it's impossible to get through to her.

Her sobs turn to sniffles, and she turns around in my arms and lean against my chest looking completely exhausted. She is drenched in sweat and slightly shaking still. "i'm sorry you had to see this, it's embarrassing. Hope I didn't scare you off" she says and is fighting back the sobs.

Alex sits down on the floor on the side of me where joe isn't sitting and smile weakly at her "don't worry about it, I don't scare that easily" he says, and Ellie reaches for him and still sitting in my arms she hugs him tightly "I love you" I hear him whisper to her and joe and I exchange grins. "I love you too" she tells him back.

"Can I ask why it happens? And what happens. You don't need to tell me If you're not comfortable though" he asks hesitantly and Ellie sighs and sits up more "I went through a lot, with the kidnapping and stuff. And then sometimes there is something that triggers me, I don't even always know what, but something did and then I get really bad episodes. Its flashbacks, dissociation and panic mixed together. I don't really understand it myself, it's just something I deal with" she tells him.

-ellies pov-

I'm really embarrassed Alex saw me get one of my episodes, it's not something I'm proud of, it's a sore spot for me because I can't control it. They have gotten less frequent over the years, but they still happen. What if this is going to scare him away from me.

I keep looking at him and tears start to stream down my face again "please don't... be scared of me... I don't mean to do it... I don't want to.... lose you because I have stupid trauma issues" I whimper and he is almost in tears too and open his arms for me «do you want cuddles ellie?» he Asks gently and I crawl out of my mom's arms and sink into his and cry against his chest. I don't want this to be something that breaks us up. "Like I said, I don't scare that easily. And you having trauma isn't something that I would ever hold against you baby. It's not stupid at all"

My sobs slow down, and I lean against his shoulder "and I'm sorry that the world knows now. I hate that part of my life. I hate that the vultures are after everything I do just because my parents are famous" that's also something I've been scared for. What me being the child of the world most famous female artist and one of the most well-known actors would do to any sort of relationship I entered into. The fact of the matter is that when the world knows it changes the dynamics and affects me.

"We are sorry that it got out there, we try to keep the kids as private as we can but sadly, they know what she looks like and even though we try sometimes things get out" my dad says, and I feel really bad. "it's okay" Alex says.

"No, it's not, I hate it. We just... we were doing something responsible and now the whole school knows. Rebecca screamed it in the cafeteria and now everyone knows I had sex. And if that wasn't bad enough the whole world knows too because it's on bloody TMZ. I hate your jobs" I yell at my parents. I know it's not their fault, but right now I hate their jobs. If they had normal jobs this wouldn't be an issue. If they had normal jobs, I could go and buy condoms with my boyfriend without everyone knowing. Now the whole world knows that I'm no longer a virgin, and that's something that's going to follow me for the rest of my life. On the internet things like this don't go away, they stick around, and anyone can get ahold of this information.

"Ellie I'm sorry. We try to prevent it but there is only so much we can do about the media. I don't know what to say because there is nothing, I can say that can change it. Even if we stopped working it wouldn't change the situation. I'm sorry" my mom says and my lip trembles as I turn to face her. "i love you but I hate your job" I say, and she smiles weakly at me. "I hate that part of our job too. But I love you too"

I move my position so I'm sitting properly in Alexs's lap, and he moves to sit against the wall and hold me close to his chest while my mom rubs my back. I'm still crying and my body is still shaking.

"Is there anything I can do when this happens?" he asks softly, and I sigh "you're doing it. Call my parents and then just be here. And hold me close when I'm ready. I know it can be scary but just being there helps" I tell him, and he said that he can do that. I really love him; I love him so much and I'm happy that I have him in my life.

Eventually they help me to my feet, and I look tiredly up at Alex "i'll see you at dance baby. But if you don't come, I will swing by your house to see you and give you a big cuddle" he says, and I cup his face and bring it down to mine so I can kiss him softly. "Thank you for having my back. I love you" I say and pull away "I will always have your back. Love you too" I peck his soft lips again before I walk out with my parents to the car.

We get home and my mom get me some comfy clothes before I snuggle under a blanket on the couch with my head in my mom's lap. "i'm sorry I went to CVS. I know it causes trouble for you" I mumble.

"Ellie, it doesn't cause trouble for us. I wish you could do normal things like that without the risk. And of course we aren't going to stop you from doing that If you want to do it yourself and as long as you have security. But sadly, it's always a risk that it's going to end up on the internet. I wish I could change that, but I can't sweetie" my mom says and play with my hair.

"Do I want to know why you were kissing and looking at condoms" my dad groans and I giggle. "You don't want to know that dad" my dad is really not happy with the fact that I'm having sex, and I do get why he is nervous about it, but I'm liking it and that's the important thing.

"I don't like this Ellie" he says and come over and lift my legs and sit down and lay my legs in his lap "I know you don't. But thank you for letting me figure it out on my own. And I'm being safe I will tell you that much. But you really don't want to know more than that" I say and enjoy having my parents sitting with me and helping me to feel better. I'm lucky that I have them and we have such a close relationship.

"Next weekend your mom and I are going away for a little getaway. So you can either go with kenzie and aurora to Uncle Austin or you can ask a friend if you can have a sleepover" mom tells me, and I giggle "i'll ask Alex"

dad groans "of course you chose to ask your boyfriend. You're going to be the death of me young lady" he says and tickle my stomach and I can't help but laugh.

**

I do make it to dance today, my mom dropped me off and now Alex is taking me home, but we are sitting in his car in my driveway talking. "so my parents are going out of town next weekend, and they said I could ask a friend if I could sleep over or I could go to Uncle Austin. Do you want to have a sleepover babe?" I ask him with a grin, and he leans over and kiss me.

"I never say no to having my amazing girlfriend in my bed. Both of my parents are going out of town too actually, so my sister is in charge. But she adores you so I'm sure she won't mind. I'll ask her later" he pats his lap and I slide over in the car and snuggle against his chest, and he reclines his seat so it's more comfortable for both of us.

"You have no idea how much I love you Elliana Alwyn" he says, and I lean up to kiss him softly "I love you too alexander turner. More than I could tell you" I say, and the kissing turns to sloppy making out and things are getting more and more heated. But then there is a knock on the car window and my dad is standing there with his arms crossed and I roll my eyes.

We roll down the window and my dad raise his eyebrow "dad are you going to stand there and watch me make out?" I say with a cheeky grin. "Come on, your mom has dinner ready" he chuckles. "i'll be inside in a minute. I just need to talk about something" I tell him, and he hesitantly go back inside, and we roll up the window.

"We haven't really talked about the pictures and videos, only with my parents there. I just... are you upset about it? I'm sorry that I'm bringing this crap into your life" I say and look down at my lap, but he tilts my head so I'm facing him "they can say whatever they want, I don't care. Well, I do care but I care about you more. Besides, they don't know us. The headlines don't know who we are or what we do. They don't know about the things we do; they don't know about the I love You's. They don't know about us" he says and kiss me softly.

"You're the best boyfriend ever. Thank you for loving me despite all my flaws and parents' stupid careers" I say, and he kiss all over my face "you're the best girlfriend ever. As long as you're in my arms I don't give a fuck about all of that. All I see is you"

5+ comments and 10+ likes for next chapter

Instagram: Swiftielife__
Twitter: Swiftielife__

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Delicate Oleh skslbfkts

Fiksi Penggemar

17.4K 539 27
The Taylor Swift albums were forced to move in together, what will happen now? Will they get along? Will they become friends, or something more? Base...
56.5K 1.2K 37
"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’π’˜π’, π’Œπ’Šπ’…. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏" The first 9 years of Y/n's life were every kid's dream. A mom, a da...
57.4K 1.7K 31
- book two of wisteria hearts - Taylor Swift has sold out 60 concerts for her Lover world tour. It's been a long year and she's about to start anothe...
43.9K 1.7K 56
What will happen when two different people with different types of characters meet in a school yard? Β°She's a young woman from Nashville, lives and w...