Beautiful things - jaylor sto...

Bởi caffeine_and_writing

**book four in the peace series** The kids are growing up and for joe and Taylor that's bittersweet. As Elli... Xem Thêm

the kids are getting older
something is wrong
i hate you
hospital
a new ward
its hard
pictures and new rules
home and therapy
Coping mechanisms
the birds and bees
family therapy
going back to school
Cornelia Street
spending time with the kids and adult activities
it's not goodbye, it's see you later
dress
FaceTime call
lunch
the day that keeps getting worse
telling Joe and acute appointment
the wrist
What she doesn't know can't hurt her
I'm highly suspicious that everyone else wants you
the altar is my hips
spending some Time with the family.
dream come true
joe is home
interviews and womanly problems
welcome to New York
all around the world
long live
bora bora
timejump
old wounds still hurt
telling the younger kids
breakdown
scared
Reveling something hard
conversations
not just the idea of something
girl talk with friends
statement
crash
beeping machines
medical directive
tell me the truth
please wake up
came back to me
seeing Joe
sparks fly
ellie is smitten
statement and giddy feelings
today was a fairytale
going to his house and important conversation
the family is together again
I love you
hickey
panic attacks and family coming over
the youngest is growing up too
intimate feelings
New Years eve
the courtroom and another step
one thing after the other
the coach
a group of hormonal teenagers
sex talk and the prosecution's office
the box of condoms
exploring bodies and therapy
the gynecologist
CVS footage
getaway
bad partnering
hurt
therapy and mortifying little sisters
walking in and balloons
principals office and sister talk
valentines morning
valentines evening
dress shopping and she might be sick
how sick is she?
the diagnosis
the results and picking a fight
making up, visiting and chemo
friend in need and bottling up feelings
bad communication
pictures and party gone wrong
the day after
#drunkminiswift
screaming, crying, perfect storm
hold your hand through plastic now
out of the bubble
meeting a fan, date and intimate decissions
prom
Vulnerable
Stupid decisions have consequences
couples therapy
sexual assault trial
orgasms
alarms
prayers don't stop bullet holes
romeo and juliet
lean on me
discharged
back to therapy
Wondered where the best hiding spot would be
she gets to go home
unexpected conversations, panic attacks and one direction
you can want who you want
meeting patients
its time to talk
a few hours at school and silly videos
end of the school year
song with edited lyrics
chemo and giving a statement
second chances
last chemo
the festival
first day of conditioning chemo
intimate problems
soon you'll get better
the lake
welcome home again
preparation for radiation therapy
radiation and new adventures
nerve transplant
more news
marry me.... again
new school year
surgery
there are always beautiful things
A/N new book

sleepover

649 25 23
Bởi caffeine_and_writing

-ellies Pov- 

"Ellie and Alex. Come on, you're using way to long" kenzie calls for us from downstairs and at least this is breaking up this very awkward conversation with my dad. 

Alex walks down before me because I say I need to have a word with my dad for a second "stop this, you're so embarrassing" I groan, and he chuckles. "Well I'm going to be the bad guy if you're going to stick your tongue down his throat and have his hands on your behind. If I hadn't walked in there is no wonder what could happen. I'm your dad ellie" 

My eyes widen "dad stop. Leave me and my boyfriend alone. Mom trusts me so you should too. We weren't doing anything, and we are going to do anything. Leave me alone" 

We head downstairs and into the playroom where kenzie is and she has put out popcorn and she got the drinks we usually like "see what I did Ellie. And now I get to be in your date night" she beams, and we sit down on the couch. I sit beside Alex, but I turn to the side and throw my legs across his lap and as he wraps his arms around me, I lean my head on his shoulder. 

"Sorry about my dad, he is so embarrassing" I whisper but he shrugs "it's fine, he loves you and is protective I get it" he says and kiss the side of my face. 

During the movie we shift so he is laying down and I'm snuggled against him which is our favorite position. We always lay like this if we are watching tv or a movie. It's nice because I get to rest my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

-taylors pov- 

Joe comes back into the living room where we were sitting and watching a movie before he decided that he needed to go spy on Ellie and Alex. "She was not happy with me" he chuckles and sit down next to me again. "yeah, no wonder" I roll my eyes. 

"Well, she was straddling him, and he had his hands on her behind so I'm glad I decided to interrupt. Call it my fatherly instincts if you will. She was furious though" he says, and I lean into his waiting arms. "don't push her joe, because if you do, she will never come to you if she needs to talk about this stuff. She hasn't given us a reason to not trust her so please trust her. They've made out on the couch her plenty of times but if I see it I walk away and trust that she won't take things further before she is ready" I tell him and kiss his cheek. 

"yeah yeah. I was calm as a cucumber, but when I think about it more this is uncomfortable. She is our little girl and is making out on her bed or on the couch. I'm putting a chastity belt on her; she isn't having sex anytime soon if there is something I can do about that" he mumbles. 

Now I'm mad and pause the tv "you will not interfere joe. I'm serious, I'm having open conversations with her, and she is happy. She says she isn't having sex and I believe that, but if you keep pushing her, she won't come to me with this stuff anymore. Leave the girl alone" I say sternly. "And we already agreed to let him sleep here so shut it" 

We have been having lots of conversations over the last month about her feelings for her boyfriend, and I'm happy that she is comfortable with being open with me about it. It makes me calmer knowing that she feels like she can ask me questions or talk about her feelings and that's not something I want to lose because joe suddenly changed his mind. 

"it was easier when I hadn't seen them together. Hearing you talk about it and seeing it with my own eyes is two very different things. What if they have sex while we sleep" he groans, and I hit his chest. "She isn't having sex joe, stop this crap. Leave Ellie alone" 

"Mom they were making out on her bed earlier, I saw it when I walked to my room" aurora says as she comes into the living room "they have for sure had sex" she says and pop down on the couch and I bite my lip. I know that this comment will manifest itself in joes' head. 

"anyway, kenzie needs backup in there because those two are gross" aurora announce and walk into the playroom where they are watching a movie. 

"See even aurora thinks something more was going on. I'm regretting letting her have him in her room for the night. Maybe I should make him sleep downstairs" joe says and cross his arms. "Joseph Alwyn. Stop. Aurora is 12 and don't know anything about that. We have already agreed to let her have him in her room so there is no going back on that now, it's not fair on her just because you have second thoughts" 

He pulls me down so I'm laying with my head in his lap looking up at him "well I remember being a teenage boy and jerking off while I looked at pictures of girls in magazines. So don't blame me for wanting to protect her" 

I roll my eyes "you're being ridiculous joe. Just because you were like that doesn't mean they are. I have an open dialogue with her. You jerking off when you were 16 isn't the same. She doesn't want to have sex and that's the end of this conversation." I tell him. 

"What else does she say about it? Has she expressed interest" he asks and play with my hair "i'm not telling you anything more than that. She trusts me with those feelings so I'm not going to spill anything" 

-ellies pov- 

Aurora and kenzie are sitting on one side of the couch and Alex and I are laying intertwined on the other side as we watch a comedy movie. I bite my lip and lean up to kiss him softly which he happily leans into too. "I love you" I whisper in his ear, and he tighten his grip on me. "I love you too" he whispers back to me, and I go back to kissing him. His lips taste sweet and his breath smells of spearmint. 

"Stop sucking face Ellie" aurora groans and I chuckle. "you're just jelly of Ellie aurora" kenzie says and laugh. "I think they are cute. They're always kissing or cuddling" she says, and I blush. 

"Do you love him" aurora coos and I burrow my head in the crock of his neck "lets watch the movie aurora, don't bother them" kenzie defends me thankfully and I can hear Alex slightly chuckling. 

It's around 10pm and we decide to head up to my room for the night and watch more movies on my computer instead. So we say goodnight to my parents and head upstairs "keep the door open" My dad calls and I roll my eyes. "Yes dad" 

When we get back into my room, I head to my closet to change and I'm really excited. Usually this would be when he went home for the night but now, we get to sleep in the same bed. So I strip out of my clothes and into a pair of pajama shorts and a t-shirt and take off my bra. 

I go back into the bedroom, and he has already changed into a shirt and is in his boxers and comes over to me "you're so beautiful" he says and cup my face. "you're handsome" I say back to him. 

"I have something for you, for when I'm not here to hold you" he says and gets one of his t-shirts out of his bag and I bite my lip "so you can think of me when I'm not here" he says and kiss my forhead and I slip into my closet again to put that on instead. It's oversized on me but it's cute and it makes me feel special. 

We slip under the covers, and I snuggle into his chest as we put on another movie, but I quickly get lost in his eyes and we end up in another make out session. I can't get enough of him; I want to hold him and touch him all the time. "I love you" I say into his mouth as his tongue enters my mouth and his hand goes to my leg and pull it around his waist "I love you too" he says and let his lips travel from my mouth down to my neck. 

Gently he kisses all over my neck and I gasp softly when I feel him finding a spot and sucking on it. The gasp turns into a moan and my eyes widen "sorry didn't mean to make that sound" I say and blush so he stops sucking for a second "it's not a bad sound, I love your soft moans" he says and goes down to my neck again and this time I don't try to suppress them but I keep it quiet so I don't draw attention to us, I would die if one of my parents came in right now. I make sure to tilt my head as much as I can to give him all the access he needs, and it feels really good. 

But then I hear footsteps coming closer to my room and I pull away but lay my head on his chest instead just as my mom comes into view "we are heading to bed now, so have a good night's rest" my mom says and smile at us "you look really cute" she says and i giggle and blush. My mom is so different than my dad, she is cool about this and trusts me which I appreciate. 

She leaves and I turn to face Alex again and grin at him "you feel so nice tucked into my arms baby" he says and kiss me softly and I bop his nose "well I love being in your arms so that's perfect then" 

-taylors pov- 

They looked really cute snuggled together in bed and I'm going to trust her that she isn't going to do anything more than sleep. Joe on the other hand is pacing around our bedroom clearly unsettled about this. "Joe come to bed. This isn't good for you. You're not supposed to stress" I tell him and drag him down on the bed. "At least lay down" 

"How can I relax when she is probably in there making out again. I don't like this, Taylor. She is my little girl" he says, and we both slip under the covers, and I roll my eyes "maybe they are. But making out doesn't mean they're going to do anything else. Give the girl some credit joe, she has been through a lot and deserves to feel giddy and in love" 

"If she has sex tonight, I'm blaming you" he groans, and I roll my eyes again "joe stop this. We are literally two rooms away from them and the door is open, they're not going to have sex tonight" I say. This is getting anoying now. Just because they are sleeping in the same bed doesn't mean sex. 

** the next morning **

-ellies pov- 

Slowly I let my eyes flutter open and then I realize I'm snuggly tucked away into my boyfriend's strong arms on my bed. He really slept her last night and we got to spend the whole night intertwined under the covers. 

Gently I slip out of his arms to head to the bathroom and let him sleep. But when I see myself in the mirror my eyes widen, there is a hickey on my neck, and I'm mortified. What the hell do I do now? I should have known this would happen when he sucked on my neck last night, but I didn't really think this through. 

I tiptoe out of my bedroom and grab a turtleneck from my closet before deciding to go get my mom because now I'm panicking. Thankfully she is still getting ready when I go to her room and my dad isn't there. "Mom" I say and close the door "what's up Ellie, you look worried this morning" 

"don't be mad at me but I need your help" I say and take off my turtleneck again. "It felt so good but how do I keep dad from seeing this, he will kill me" I say and my lip tremble, so my mom comes over to me and hug me. 

"I'm not mad Ellie. Thank you for coming to me, I'll help you clover it up but your dad needs to get used to the fact that you are growing up honey. But come on ill help you cover it up" she says, and I follow her to her bathroom. 

As she is applying some concealer, she smiles at me "so you think it felt good. What did it make you feel?" she asks me, and I blush. "It made me feel really good. Tingly all over my body. It was really nice I just don't want dad to be mad at me and not let me have Alex stay the night again" I mumble. 

"well I'm not going to tell your dad because he would overreact" she tells me and continue to dab onto my neck as I hold my head to the side. 

"He told me that he loves me yesterday" I giggle and she smiles. "do you love him too" she smirks. "yes, yes I do. I've never felt like this, and it feels really nice. I love him and I want to be with him all the time. I just need to learn how to cover up this thing, so dad doesn't see" I chuckle. 

"oh, so you enjoyed it so much you want more" my mom says, and I blush again "maybe" I mumble. I really enjoyed it and I would do it all the time if I could. 

"i'm happy you are happy Ellie. Just don't rush into anything you're not ready for and come to me whenever you need to talk about it" she tells me and continue on my neck. 

"Can I get that concealer?" I ask her and bite my lip and she chuckles but, when she is done, she gives me the concealer "this is more coverage and lighter than your usual concealer, so it hides love marks. You're for sure growing up sweetie, and I don't know if I like it but I'm here if you need to talk about your boyfriend or anything else" she says and kiss my forhead before I head back to my room where Alex is getting dressed. 

"There you are, where did you go?" he asks and come over and kiss me "good morning baby" 

"Good morning. And I was in my mom's room because someone gave me a hickey and I needed to cover it up" I say and point my finger at his chest and push him back on my bed before climbing on top of him as I laugh. 

"I love you but if my dad saw that he would kill both of us" I say and kiss him gently and tilt my head to the side and show where it is and that it's covered up. "well, I wouldn't want that a day after meeting him. He seems really protective of you. But I think it's sweetie, you're his little girl after all" 

I press my lips down on his again "yes I'm his little girl. But I'm also 15 years old and thoroughly enjoying making out with my boyfriend and he just needs to get used to that" I say and kiss him several more times before going into my closet to get dressed for the day. 

I let dressed in a pair of lulu lemon tights that are high waisted and a crop top from them too and smile cheekily at myself in the mirror. This is cute right? I also grab a cardigan since its December and the house can be chilly sometimes. 

When I come back into my room, he is smiling at me, and I go over and wrap my arms around his neck and lift my legs, so they are wrapped around his waist and his hands rests on my ass to hold me up. In between laughter I kiss him over and over again. 

"Lovebirds, your grandma has breakfast ready" I hear my mom's voice from my door. I blush and stand back on the ground, and I see she is chuckling. 

**

It's time for Alex to leave to go back to his house and we are standing in the hallway giggling "i love you" I say softly and wrap my arms around his neck "i love you too beautiful, so much" he says and has his arms firmly around my waist and we share a long kiss before he heads out the door and I'm left standing here with butterflies in my stomach and a smile on my face. 

I go into the Livingroom where my parents are relaxing but my dad keeps looking weirdly at me, but I try to ignore it and hope it's nothing. I haven't done anything wrong so it can't be something like that at least. 

"Elliana come here" he says and stand up and come over to me and I get nervous, and he gently tilts my head and wipe his finger over the hickey and my eyes widen

5+ comments and 10+ likes for next chapter 

Instagram: Swiftielife__
Twitter: Swiftielife__

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

25.7K 667 31
**book three in the peace series** Having three kids is hard work, but when you are A-list celebrities as well it's even harder. When you combine y...
403K 26.2K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...
44K 1.7K 56
What will happen when two different people with different types of characters meet in a school yard? °She's a young woman from Nashville, lives and w...