Beautiful things - jaylor sto...

By caffeine_and_writing

**book four in the peace series** The kids are growing up and for joe and Taylor that's bittersweet. As Elli... More

the kids are getting older
something is wrong
i hate you
hospital
a new ward
its hard
pictures and new rules
home and therapy
Coping mechanisms
the birds and bees
family therapy
going back to school
Cornelia Street
spending time with the kids and adult activities
it's not goodbye, it's see you later
dress
FaceTime call
lunch
the day that keeps getting worse
telling Joe and acute appointment
the wrist
What she doesn't know can't hurt her
I'm highly suspicious that everyone else wants you
the altar is my hips
spending some Time with the family.
dream come true
joe is home
interviews and womanly problems
welcome to New York
all around the world
long live
bora bora
timejump
old wounds still hurt
telling the younger kids
breakdown
scared
Reveling something hard
conversations
girl talk with friends
statement
crash
beeping machines
medical directive
tell me the truth
please wake up
came back to me
seeing Joe
sparks fly
ellie is smitten
statement and giddy feelings
today was a fairytale
going to his house and important conversation
the family is together again
I love you
sleepover
hickey
panic attacks and family coming over
the youngest is growing up too
intimate feelings
New Years eve
the courtroom and another step
one thing after the other
the coach
a group of hormonal teenagers
sex talk and the prosecution's office
the box of condoms
exploring bodies and therapy
the gynecologist
CVS footage
getaway
bad partnering
hurt
therapy and mortifying little sisters
walking in and balloons
principals office and sister talk
valentines morning
valentines evening
dress shopping and she might be sick
how sick is she?
the diagnosis
the results and picking a fight
making up, visiting and chemo
friend in need and bottling up feelings
bad communication
pictures and party gone wrong
the day after
#drunkminiswift
screaming, crying, perfect storm
hold your hand through plastic now
out of the bubble
meeting a fan, date and intimate decissions
prom
Vulnerable
Stupid decisions have consequences
couples therapy
sexual assault trial
orgasms
alarms
prayers don't stop bullet holes
romeo and juliet
lean on me
discharged
back to therapy
Wondered where the best hiding spot would be
she gets to go home
unexpected conversations, panic attacks and one direction
you can want who you want
meeting patients
its time to talk
a few hours at school and silly videos
end of the school year
song with edited lyrics
chemo and giving a statement
second chances
last chemo
the festival
first day of conditioning chemo
intimate problems
soon you'll get better
the lake
welcome home again
preparation for radiation therapy
radiation and new adventures
nerve transplant
more news
marry me.... again
new school year
surgery
there are always beautiful things
A/N new book

not just the idea of something

593 18 10
By caffeine_and_writing

** friday september 7th 2035**

-taylors Pov- 

MATURE CONTENT 

Joe is dropping the kids off at school and I'm impatiently waiting for him to come home so I can run my hands all over his body and we can pleasure one another. I'm so horny that its uncomfortable and I'm about to go upstairs and handle myself with my vibrator. 

Thankfully he comes in the door and just as he shuts it, I press him up against the wall and attack his lips. "i'm so fucking horny" I say and lift his knee up with the hand that's not in his hair and start to grind against It to get some sort of friction at my core. 

He chuckles against my lips, and I pull away and smirk at him. "Do you want to run your hands all over me or should I go and handle myself" I say and let my hand run over the fabric of my clothes over my breasts and down to my core. 

"Even though I find it insanely hot when you fly solo, I'm going to kiss every inch of your body and taste you" he says and pick me up and carry my upstairs. Benji tries to follow us, but joe shuts him out of our room. He came in once and got on the bed with us and it was annoying. 

Joe puts me down on my feet and lick down my jaw and to my neck before leaving a trail of kisses there and I can feel myself getting more and more wet by the second. He starts to suck on my neck, and I pull his head away "don't you dare leave a hickey there, I don't want to have to keep covering that up" I tell him, and he pulls off my shirt instead. "Fine I will leave it where only you and me will see it then. 

His mouth travels down to the valley of my breasts and he unclips my bra and throw it on the floor before quickly removing my pants too and push me down on the bed. I giggle as the climbs on top of me and make circles with his tongue around my nipple before taking it into his mouth and sucking harshly. 

I tangle my fingers in his hair and moan his name softly. I'm getting more impatient though, so I pull his shirt over his head, and he slips out of his pants before attacking my other nipple to get that nice and erect too. 

My core is throbbing now, and I want to feel him so bad. "Joe please touch me" I whimper, and he smiles against my breasts. "You want me to use my long fingers on you love" he asks and run his fingers over the fabric of my panties that are now soaked. "Please eat me out" 

He rolls my panties down before kissing up the inside of my thigh before reaching my core and I gasp loudly when I feel his tongue against my clit. "joe" I moan "I love you" 

"mm taste so good love" he says as he pulls away from my core to talk but I push his face back desperate to feel the pleasure. 

Gently he slides two of his long fingers in me too and I grind against them to get more friction. "I love it when you go down on me" I say and moan between the words. I've been longing for this kind of pleasure for the last several days, he just knows my body so well and know exactly what to do to make me feel good. 

I clench around him and release my orgasm and he lick me clean before talking off his boxers. He is fully erect and precum is leaking from his tip making me hornier by the second because I get this reaction out of his body. "Joe I want to feel all of you" I moan, and he smirks at me. "You're so hot when you talk dirty Taylor" 

I smirk back at him "I know something I can do that's even hotter" I say and push him on his back before gently pumping his erection as I kiss him and slip my tongue into his mouth. "You sure you want to do that Taylor" he says against my lips, and I squeeze his balls making him yelp in pleasure and slight pain. "Shut up and let me do it" 

I trail kisses from his lips down his chest and towards his erection before taking it into my mouth and playing with his balls with my hand. Every time I go down, I swallow and every time I go up, I run my tongue around his tip. "Fuck Taylor don't stop" he says and tangle his fingers in my hair gently guiding me. 

"i'm so close. Suck me off love" he says, and I hum softly to add some vibration too and that's all he needs to cum into my mouth and I swallow it all down. It's not a good taste but it's fine. 

When I'm done, I gently pump him some more to get him erect again "Come on get nice and hard for me" I say and look up at him with a smirk. 

He groans and flip us over before pumping himself a few times and siding his erecting though my folds before gently sliding into me and I moan and arch my back at the initial contact. "joe" I moan and anchor my nails into his back. 

The movements of his hips are fast but steady and he digs his head in the crock of my neck as he pounds into me, and I meet his thrusts with my hips every time. "Oh joe" I whimper in pleasure. "Taylor" he groans and bite my neck, but I hit his head "no hickeys" I groan. 

"I can't help myself. I love marking you" he says and move further down so he can suck on the side of my breast, and I feel his teeth gently digging into my skin and for sure making a mark. "you're such a bad boy joe" I groan and dig my nails harder into his back. "If you're not nice to me I will leave you hanging here and go handle myself in the shower" 

He chuckles and take my hands and hold them together over my head as he is still pounding into me and hitting just the right spot "You're not going anywhere Mrs. Alwyn" 

"don't you want me to touch myself joe" I say with innocent eyes, and he groans. "I want to touch you. I want to feel you clench around me. I want to see that pretty face of yours get flustered as you cum" he says, and I start to reach my orgasm. 

"oh god joe. I'm cumming" I say, and my breath turns panting "come on Taylor" he says and pick up his pace and with a scream of his name I cum and squirt slightly and with a few more trusts he cum too and I can feel it inside of me. 

END OF MATURE CONTENT

He falls down on the bed next to me and I roll over so I can lay my head on his naked chest. "mm I love you" I say and lean up to kiss him softly. "I love you too Taylor" 

Next year we will have been together for 20 years and its crazy how fast time passes when you're so in love with someone. It's been years but it doesn't feel like it's been nearly enough time. A lifetime together isn't enough but that's what we have, and I fully intend to make the most of it. We need to do something special for our 20-year anniversary for sure. 

We drag ourselves out of bed and into the shower together. Joe shampoos my hair and is careful to not get the soap in my eyes. "you're the best husband a girl could ask for" I say, and he chuckles. "Because I wash your hair?" 

I giggle "no dummy. Because of everything you do. You make my life easier; you make me happy. When I'm with you I'm truly myself and I love that. And I love you, I love everything about you. I love how you cold me close and kiss me goodnight. I love how you talk to the kids and tuck them in and tell them how much you love them. I love how you sit back and watch them shine in the things they love to do" I tell him, and he turns me around and caress my cheek with one hand and wrap the other around my waist holding our bodies close together. 

"Well in that cause you're the best wife a guy could ever ask for. You're the kindest person I've ever met. You have a big heart even for the people that have hurt you. You wear your heart on your sleeve and I love that. You let me love you and confide in me more and more and that makes me happy. You're there for me when I'm feeling blue. And I love how you are with the kids. You put our family first and there isn't anything you wouldn't do for them. You're an extraordinary human being Taylor Alison Alwyn" he says and press my lips together. 

Salty tears are rolling down my face and my breath hitches. This love is good and no matter what happens I know that we will be alright. I know that we will work out any bump in the road and that the love we have make us a united front. There isn't anyone in the world I could imagine myself spending my life with. 

"Well joseph Matthew Alwyn. You're the daylight in my life. Your light shine upon me on my darkest night and hold me up when I can't hold myself. But you're also the person I run to with anything. You're my best friend and the love of my life at the same time. It's you, it's only you" I lace my arms around his neck and attack his lips with mine. It's not a hungry kiss like earlier, now it's a loving kiss where we both try to convey as much love as we can with the movement of our lips and placement of our hands. His soft hands make golden imprints on my naked skin and he makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world he sees. 

We pull away and look at one another with big smiles "I was enchanted to meet you" he says with a cheeky grin and use my lyrics. 

"You know how to get the girl" I wink at him. 

He kisses both of my cheeks "i don't want to look at anything else now that I saw you" he says. 

"I love my london boy" I say and bite my lip. 

"you're my lover" he says and continue to rinse the soap out of my hair. 

"You love me like I'm brand new" I sing softly, and we both burst out laughing. "Have I known you for 20 seconds or 20 years Mrs. Alwyn I love you more and more every day" 

"We have actually almost known eachother for 20 years though. In April it will be 20 years since our eyes interlocked for the first time" I say and sigh in content. There isn't anyone else I would want to hold me close and whisper exchanges of love in the cover of the moonlight. 

We get out of the shower and get dressed for the day. After all we are picking the girls up from school eventually and taking them to their after-school activities. That's what our lives revolve around, bringing the kids to school and their after-school stuff. How we even manage to work between all of that is a mystery to me. When you have kids, your priorities change, and they are our main focus. 

"Not to bring the mood back to something sad love. But are we going to talk about the whole parole thing? You're making a statement right" he asks as we are cleaning the kitchen. "Yeah, I am. I'm doing everything I can to keep that lunatic in prison" I huff. There isn't anything I wouldn't do to keep him in prison, I will stand in front of that parole board and tell them how much it would hurt everyone to let him out of prison. I don't understand how anyone could think that it would be a good idea. In two months, we will go to the prison and tell them how much it would affect us if he was let out, and the prosecutor will argue how much of a danger it is to let him out of prison. 

"Use your voice and it will soar. You have a way with words, and I don't understand how anyone could not side with you. But we don't know what will happen, I wish I could promise you that he won't get out. But I will promise you that I will do everything in my power to protect you and the girls. And I will come with you two there and support you in telling your story love" he kisses my forhead before embracing me in a tight hug. 

"Thank you. I'm sorry that my past relationship is putting this much drama into our lives even though it's been 20 years since I ended things with him. I wish we could live in peace" I say and can't keep the guilt away. The fact of the matter is that because of me my husband and children are in constant danger and there isn't much I can do about it. I can't keep the paparazzi or stalkers away. All I can do is keep security around and have bulletproof cars and windows. My job that I chose when I was 15 is bringing danger into our lives and I will never stop feeling guilty about that. 

"Love you're not being nice to yourself in your mind right now. You chose your job, but you did not choose the danger. People are not respecting your right to have a life and that's not your fault. None of this is your fault. And certainly Adam isn't your fault. He came back years after you broke up with him and went crazy, that's not your fault. I will not stand for you blaming yourself about all of this. We live in peace. Maybe not what others would call peaceful, but we make the best out of the situation and that's peace to us. We have our own verson of normal love" he kisses me softly and wipe away the tears that have slipped out of my eyes. 

With a cheeky grin he takes one of my hands in his holding it out to the side, put my hand on his shoulder and lay his on my waist before twirling us around the kitchen. "There is no music" I giggle. 

"We don't need it. We dance to the beat of our own drum" he says and peck my lips. 

I'm laughing as we spin around the kitchen just like we used to do back in the day, when our relationship was new, and we had our secret new beginnings. Back when we were young and in love spending our days in hiding and getting to know one another. The days when we didn't know where the road would lead us, but we were falling hard for one another. We had so many firsts in that Cornelia Street apartment, and I will never forget it. Even though I don't own it or rent it anymore it's still a place where I escape to in my daydreams on hard days. I escape to the time when things were simple inside even though the world hated me on the outside. He made me forget about that, he made me forget about what people were saying about me because I had him and we were falling in love. It was delicate but thrilling, it was passion and soft. It was really something and not just the idea of something. 

5+ comments and 10+ likes for next chapter 

Instagram: Swiftielife__
Twitter: Swiftielife__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.7K 56
What will happen when two different people with different types of characters meet in a school yard? °She's a young woman from Nashville, lives and w...
22.5K 1.3K 14
|book two in the shimmer series| Taylor Swift finally got full custody of her little bee. Her little girl, her Ellie, her daughter. A fresh start, a...
30.8K 708 29
*Sequel to peace* Things are hectic in the Alwyn household. With the world moving on from the pandemic work is picking up for both joe and Taylor w...