calum & thomas // cth [editin...

By badlandsmichael

"Calum and Thomas are the same person." "You've got to be kidding me." In which a girl falls inlove w... More

Prologue ✔
01 ✔
02 ✔
03 ✔
04 ✔
05 ✔
06 ✔
07 ✔
08 ✔️
09 ✔️
10 ✔️
11 ✔️
12 ✔️
13 ✔️
14 ✔️
15 ✔️
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue
112K WOW?!?!??

50

4.1K 202 87
By badlandsmichael

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

"What was that?" Calum asked, chuckling slightly as I pulled back, catching my breath.

"Something I wanted to do for weeks now." I smirked.

"You're an amazing kisser." He smiled, leaning in again.

"Woah, woah, woah. Easy tiger." I pulled back, teasing him. He bit his lip then laughed. "God, stop doing that." I shook my head smiling.

"Doing what?" He said innocently, raising his eyebrows then biting his lip.

"God, that's it." I mumbled kissing him again, he immediately replied with a kiss too, kissing me harder than before.

"Have I ever told you you're beautiful?" He mumbled in my lips that earned a giggle from me.

"Never heard that from you." I said and he pulled back, looking into my eyes then observing my face.

"Well, you're beautiful." He smiled then crashed his lips to mine.

"What's with the sudden kissing?" I raised my eyebrows after that kiss that seems like forever.

"I don't even know." He shook his head. "You started this, now I can't stop." He frowned.

"It's because I'm cool." I grinned and smashed my lips again to his.

"Why won't we continue this upstairs?" He smirked and I'm still really not my usual self, being a bit tipsy so I just nodded and let him lead me to the stairs.

"I thought we're gonna dance? We just made out in the middle of the dance floor. " I frowned and he chuckled.

We made our way to the uncrowded hallway and there's so much bedrooms. Calum opened a door and we got inside, then the door was closed and locked, his lips attacked mine again. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

His hands travelled to my waist and thigh and I moaned at the feeling, he got the perfect entrance opportunity to my mouth and he explored it, right after our tongues battle, like it's our lives on the line.

"Calum," I moaned.

"God, you're gorgeous." He grunted then pulled out from the kiss and moved to my neck, sucking on my sweet spot and I felt like I was getting so weak and jelly.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso and continued our hot make ut session. He grabbed my bum to keep hold of me and walked towards the beds, laying me down there then hovering over me.

That's when I realized that it's going to happen, we're gonna do it.

"Are we doing this?" I panted, quite out of breath because of the kissing.

"Do you want to?" He mumbled in my neck and I rapidly nodded my head. "I have a condom, perfect." He smirked and kissed me again. I tangled my hands on his hair, tousling it and he smile on my lips. I pulled at little on it and he moaned.

"Keep doing that, it feels amazing." He chuckled.

"Really?" I raised my eyebrows and stopped, he frowned. "You're such a baby."

"The first time I saw you, you we're totally wasted and like, poking on my abs." I laughed and he suddenly removed his shirt and I blushed. "You could do it again if you want, but the difference now is I don't have a shirt on." He smirked.

"Uh, no thanks." I mumbled blushing.

"You're such a baby." He mocked my tone then kissed my forehead. "And that's why I-" Then he stopped like he was like about to spill a secret.

"You what?" I grinned that catches him off guard and he just shook his head.

"You freaking take off your shirt now, miss." He smirked and I immediately obeyed, I threw it somewhere in the room. "Wow, you're pretty...slim." He stated, laughing.

"You mean sexy?" I grinned.

"No, ew." He made a fake disgusted face.

"I hate you." I pouted, he unbuttoned my jeans and I gave him a shocked look. "What an expert."

"I've never done this before, okay?" He blushed and I laughed.

"Me neither, don't be shy. I don't know about things like this." I mumbled as I shimied my way out of my shorts.

"You are perfectly molded by our God." He said in awe as he stare at me.

"God, don't stare at me, it makes me...conscious about my looks."

"You're pretty." He smiled as he unbotton his own jeans and threw it somewhere in the room.

"We will have a bad time looking for our clothes later." I said to him and he just shrugged kissing me once again. Our kissing session got hotter and I can feel the bulge in his underwear. Being the idiot creature I am, I poked it and he chuckled.

"God, don't." He laughed breaking our kiss.

"Just take it off already!" I said and laughed loud.

"Wait, how about this, you take off mine, I take off yours?" He grinned.

"Kinky." I wiggled my eyebrows. "Okay."

I kissed him again and while doing that, taking his brief off and he took my panties off.

"Wait, wait. I have to put a condom- oh shit, where is my jeans?" He groaned. "Wait a second, I'll just look for my jeans."

He stood up from the bed and I chuckled as I got a sight of his butt.

"I'm gonna put it here." He announced as I still chuckle at the sight of his butt then he ran his way to the bed hovering over me again.

"You have a cute butt." I said biting my lip and he blushed.

"Oh my god, shut up." He laughed louder. "Are you ready for this?"

"Wait, I need to tell you something." I bit my lip.

"I'm a virgin."

"Me too."

"Seriously?" I raised my eyebrows."You don't seem like, the virgin type."

"I know, all people say I'm a womanizer and some shit but never had a girlfriend." He rolled his eyes.

"Well back to the question, I'm ready." I smiled. "Are you?"

"Very." He smirked.

He adjusted as he found my g-spot and I moaned instantly when his ding-dong got in contact with my g-spot.

"Found it." He smirked. "Some say for virgin girls first time's gonna hurt."

"I know." I mumbled. "But Melissa says that sex is amazing."

"Here I go," he warned before pushing himself slowly trusting into me. I shivered at the foreign feeling, I threw my head back in pure pain and great pleasure.

The pain I am feeling right now makes me delighted and I don't know why is this what the girls feel every time they had sex? And what was greater than that is I'm having sex with someone I love.

Wait, do I really love him.

"Fuck, Sam. You're tight." He hissed.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked, eyes shut in gratification and pain.

"I don't know, good?" He answered then pulled out then in again in a slow pace. "Shit, this is amazing." He breathed out.

"I know." I said my breathing hitches. "Go faster." I commanded and he immediately did, thrusting into me faster than the usual and I groaned in pain.

"Am I hurting you? I'm sorry-"

"No, keep going!" I screamed and he did faster than ever. "Shit, I think I'm close." I moaned quite loudly then I closed my mouth because someone might hear us.

"Shit, shit shit, me too." He said in a husky voice.

I flowed along with Calum's moves, thrusting myself to him and he thrusts himself to me. Our moves comes in sync and I am literally panting, trying to catch my breath.

"Shit!" We both shouted as I came and Calum collapsed on my side.

"That...was...amazing." Calum said between breathes looking at me.

"Yeah, now let's go find our clothes." I said standing up and he followed.

"And I need you to get home." Calum spoke up as we dressed up. "God, have you seen my trousers?" He groaned and I chuckled, I threw it at him and he smiled.

"So soon?" I frowned. "I still don't want to go home."

"Samantha, it's like 2:44 am."

"Oh."

"I'm taking you home now." He smiled pecking on my lips softly. "I need to get you home. Luke might be worried." He smiled, holding my hand then we walked out of the big house together.

I looked at our intertwined then to him, he looks ever to me and smiled. I wanted to ask him what does this makes us but I'm too shy to ask it. I can't tell him that. I've sobered up, I lost my confidence again.

"Wow, what a gentleman." I chuckled as he opened his car door for me.

"For you, m'lady." He said in a posh tone and I bursted into fits of laughter.

"God, my head hurts." I blurted out as he started driving.

"Maybe because of the alcohol you've took, I have some aspirin here, you want?"

"I don't have some water with me."

"I have one here." He smiled handing me a bottled water then the aspirin from the container of his car.

"Thank you." I smiled taking the pill then the bottled water.

"You're always welcome." He smiled genuinely. "We're here."

"Thank you so much." I smiled as I was about to open the door he stopped me.

"No." I raised my eyebrows. "Stay here, I'm gonna open it for you. Wait." He laughed then got out of the car. I was blushing as hell then he opened it.

"Hi, princess." He smirked. "I'll walk you to your front door."

"Wow, okay." I laughed and he held my hand then swaying it as we walked to the door.

"Here," he smiled then kissed my temple. "Goodnight." He whispered and giggled, running ot his car.

"Thank you!" I shouted and he just gave me a nod then drove away. Luke suddenly opened the door.

"Who are you thanking?" He asked me confused as he let me in. "Are you drunk?"

"Calum, he dropped me here." I said smiling. "Isn't it obvious?"

"Why are you smiling?" He looked at me weirdly.

"Nothing." I giggled.

——

I am bad with smuts I'm sorry forgive me but hey, it's a long chapter :—-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 51.5K 39
❝You chased me for a long time, so I figured it was time for me to chase you.❞ copyright © paradisin || 2014
338K 10K 64
How can it be a mistake when it lead to loving someone as wonderful as you? (calum hood au ; guilttripping 2016)
182K 3.6K 117
Unknown: Although maybe I'll thank him 2 Me: lol why? Unknown: Cos he made me talk 2 u (C) brainoverload 🤓 2018 / added to in 2021 Calum hood fan f...
108K 3.5K 15
When a girl who doesn't believe in love and a boy who wants to fall in love, meet.