My Bodyguard [ JENLISA FF ]

JENLISASTORY24 tarafından

Honey, please forgive me? - Lisa You broke my heart and our promise, how could we still be together? - Jenni... Daha Fazla

ONE - [How I met you]
TWO - [Drunk Nini]
THREE - [We Did It]
FOUR
FIVE
SIX - [M]
SEVEN [ Pregnancy ]
EIGHT [ The Our Little ]
NINE [ Being caught by lust ]
TEN - [M]
ELEVEN [ Broke ]
TWELVE [ You ]
THIRTEEN [ To Get You ]
FOURTEEN [ Empty , Hurt ]
FIFTEEN [ Expression]
SIXTEEN [M]
SEVENTEEN [Long Distance Relationship]
EIGHTEEN [ Leaving ]
NINETEEN [ Missing You ]
TWENTY [ Desire ]
TWENTY-ONE [ Conflict ]
TWENTY-TWO [ Jealousy ]
TWENTY-THREE [ Sweetness ]
TWENTY-FOUR [ Sulking ]
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY- SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY - [ Haseaido ]
THIRTY-ONE [ Baby ]
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX [ Conflict ]
THIRTY-SEVEN - [The Guest]
THIRTY-EIGHT [Mom]
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY - [40]
FORTY-ONE [GrandMum of Three]
FORTY-TWO [M]
FORTY-THREE - [Angy Kim]
FORTY-FOUR [M]
FORTY-FIVE [Mrs. Manoban in the field]
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-EIGHT [M]
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY - [FALL]
FIFTY- ONE
FIFTY- TWO [Holiday]
FIFTY-THREE - [Dessert]
FIFTY-FOUR - [50$ dollar]
FIFTY-FIVE - [M?]
FIFTY-SIX - [Divorce?]
FIFTY- SEVEN - [Jane]
FIFTY- EIGHT - [THE END?]
FIFTY-NINE - [ My Love?]
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO [Daddy's Girl]
SIXTY-THREE [Jelly Ni]
SIXTY-FOUR - [Office]
SIXTY-FIVE [5]
SIXTY-SIX - [M]
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT [nini]
SIXTY- NINE [THE FINALE]

FORTY-SEVEN [EMOTIONAL]

3.4K 62 12
JENLISASTORY24 tarafından

The Next Day

Lisa and I returned back to home as my request even though she was busy at work, even so Lisa did not refuse my request or leave me to go home alone. She even accompanied and drove me for to go back to the Seoul again. However, she had to return to headquarters tomorrow afternoon after being cleared by her Major about the immediately leave. Usually, a married officers will find it easier to get a release because they already have an important life outside the academy when to be compared with the single officers.

"Hello?", I answered a phone call from my personal manager.

He told me that I was get offered with some acting and an upcoming photoshoots. The company has put a high hopes that I can accepted their offer even though they know that I am 4 months pregnant, even though my contents are not big enough yet, but I oftenly get tired quickly even just sitting like a grandma.

"I need to think about that first and will inform you later", I added.

"Alright Mrs. Jennie. Have a nice day"

I hung up the phone and let out a deep sigh. I came out of the room and cooked breakfast for the kids and Lisa as usual before tidying up the house and relaxing in the backyard. While relaxing myself I opened my phone and looked at a few pieces of my old photoshoot photos over the phone and smiled widely.

"My dream of becoming a model and an actress has been achieved...", I mumbled while looking at my photos and rubbing the bulge of my stomach.

"You were very beautiful before", someone that has a deep and soft voice whispered in my ear from behind then smile sweetly at me before sat with me.

"How about now?", I asked softly while staring at her.

"More beautiful and sexy"

"Don't you just want to take care of my heart?"

"I told you the truth, you are always perfect in my eyes and your fans"

I smiled shyly then got a soft kisses on the cheek by Lisa.

"Your manager called me and told me about the offer that have waiting for your approval with some companies. Have you thought about that?", asked Lisa while looked at me.

"I still don't think about that yet. Plus my allergies are getting worse day by day, I feels uncomfortable"

"I got it, Baby. But if it's your own manager who have contacted me to ask for a permission for you then of course it's very important to the company"

"I know that, Honey. My latest offer is with Calvin Klein, for their latest underwear"

"What? No!", she surprised.

"My manager had just contacted me and told that they would like to meet with me tomorrow for the further discussion"

"The underwear? But you are pregnant now, it is very vulnerable to the health of you and our baby", she added with worried tone.

"I'm still in discussions about that"

"Okay."

I shook my head while looked at her. She became increasingly possessive and sensitive to what was happening to me nowdays, however she still wanted to fulfill all my requests. Among the examples, Lisa will buy everything for me.

After nightfall, Lisa and I were in the room and were watching a random movie together. She still didn't stop admiring my face by kissing me non -stop from the beginning. Even on the shoulders, the lips are always became as her favorite spot on me. If we were still dating, people will definitely state that she is too obsessed with me, too affectionate to me compared to anything else.

Obsessed.

Yes, she still does all the romantic things like the beginning of our acquaintance, people say love will fade away when she already has many children, but not for Lisa. She still treats me fit like a Queen and fulfills all my wishes without thinking long if it is reasonable. She still serves me like we were warmly making love at a young age, where when it was still warm love sprouted together between us.

"Baby, I want your lips, give me a kisses again please~~~", she whimpered cutely while staring closer to mine.

"Today's movie is so good, isn't it?", I ignored her.

"Mummy, I want your kisses. Pwease gimme kissessssss", she pouted. Talking with her baby tone while softly caressed my palm.

"They said there would be a new season for this movie, right?", I added.

I continued to ignore her request. After a few requests I did not care she leaned back on the shoulder of the sofa sitting in a state of looking very sad and melancholy. She sighed deeply and about to stood up.

"Where are you going?", I asked while looked at her.

"I want to go to sleep earlier..."

"But you promised to keep me company until the movie ended, right?"

"I just want to take a rest, tomorrow there still alot of work to be done at the office"

"Lisa..."

"You can continue watching the movie you want without me"

And the father of four children gradually went towards the bedroom. She is very sensitive when it comes about me, it is exactly same like her first born daughter who was very sensitive and moody if you want to compare the two sons of Lisa who have high patience and are very gentlemen in dealing with situations. Even so, I know Lisa is just sulking at me because she didn't get what she wanted a while ago, it's not that I don't want to give her a kiss, I just enjoy seeing her being like that. This super rich woman who owns the giant businesses building is so cold with others people, but not when she is with me. In fact she was very scared when I didn't want to talk to her, the more she gets sulked, the more I enjoyed her cuteness that only I could know her truth behavior. Who would have thought that Lisa, who is strict in her fierce uniform, is duper spoiled and loving to those closest to her, especially when she is with her kids.

I turned off the television and walked into the room and saw Lisa lying on the bed with her back to me. I sat on the bed and called her by a spoil name that only I called her by that name.

"My Love, look at me please?"

My first call was not answered by her.

"Honey?"

"Ok fine if you don't want to talk with me then I'm going to sleep with Liam—

"Noooo! Stay here with me please...", replied Lisa in a slightly begging tone.

"Are you mad at me?", I asked looking while looked softly.

"No, I'm not"

"Are you disappointed with me?"

"Honey... That's not what I meant"

"So why?"

"Honey, I just miss you. I just wanted a caresses and kisses from you but you often reject my desires, I just feel a little sad because of that", answered Lisa in a soft tone, her eyes staring at me.

"I'm sorry if my behavior offended you"

"It's okay. I still love you, after all you're pregnant with my child, that's enough to make me happy and feel good"

Lisa smiled broadly then kissed my lips gently while rubbing the small bump on my stomach.

"For this fourth child of ours, do you expect anything?"

"I don't care about that Honey, for now I am also be so grateful for being blessed with a pair of twins and a spoiled son like you. If I am blessed with a girl, then there will be more princesses in my house, but if I am blessed with a boy, that means you will have more bodyguards. replied Lisa in a happy tone. I approached her and kissed her softly on the cheek.

"Am I also among those Princesses?"

"Not at all"

"Why?"

"You are not suitable to be called a princess because the title Queen is appropriate for you. You are the only woman I have adopted as Queen in my life after my own mother"

"Is that deep your love towards me?"

"More precisely that I'm crazy about you. I'm willing to die for you and I'll make sure you'll be treated like a Queen in my own way"

"You know I never believe in words?"

"Yes, I know that. I will prove it one by one for you, one of which is the little soul that is in your stomach now", Lisa pondered towards me without changing her smile.

"I really love you, please don't ever tried to betray me again please?"

Suddenly Lisa's smile faded and she looked at me with a disapproving look.

"Are you still doubting me?" Lisa asked in a tense tone.

"Darling, that's not what I meant..."

"Yes, it's true I've done wrong to you. But I've never lied about my love for you"

"Do you think that love will always be beautiful without pain?", I replied in a serious tone.

"Why did you suddenly bring up my past? It doesn't matter at all—

"It's easy for you to say that because you're not the one who went through all that. It's hard for me to forget what you once did to me even though it's already became as your past, I'm still getting hurt by your past and I just want you to always remember that so you don't repeat it again, am I wrong?"

"You're not wrong about that but it seems like you still doubt me and that really offends me"

"What about my heart that you once wounded, shattered and shattered just because you starved lust for another woman?"

"JENNIE!", Lisa shouted so loudly as she stood up from beside me.

"Are you mad at your own mistake?"

Lisa let out a heavy, deep breath while closing her eyes. Her ears began to redden, the veins on her neck began to show which meant she was on holding back her anger.

"Tell me! Am I wrong to remember you so that you don't do that hurtful thing to me again!"

Lisa quickly opened her eyes which were getting sharper and stared at me, she started to approach me who was sitting on the bed with her condition still looking uneasy.

"Oh my wife, my heart and the mother of my children. I'm sorry if it still hurts you, I admit it's all my biggest mistake but one thing I want you to know that for me it was a nightmare that I had to forget even though it was difficult because that was when I almost lost you from my life. So please... I'm begging you not to bring it up again to me, I'm also in a lot of pain when I'm not with you", this time Lisa spoke in a calm tone and she held one of my hands. Without replying, I continued to stood up and wanted to leave the room but was stopped by Lisa who hugged my waist tightly. She hugged me from behind with a tight hugged, her head fell on my shoulder, I heard a small cried from her.

"Please don't ignoring me, I'm begging... I really love you so much, Jennie Kim", added Lisa again mixed with crying that now sounded louder and clearer.

This is the second time I've heard her crying and it's on me. She is a difficult person to show her weak side, especially when she's infront of her children and friends, as well as with me. She has always shown herself to be strong and will never fall no matter what, but tonight she fell crying to me.

"Please... I love you so much. Please forgive me this time again and I promise I won't think of doing that stupid thing again, I swear on my own mother's name", insisted Lisa with a voice that was a little sad because she was crying.

Suddenly my tears also fell after hearing what Lisa explained, and Lisa was sensitive to that then she pulled my body to look at her then kissed my face with her big palm.

"Forgive me for making a woman as beautiful as you crying. Here I'll wipe away it so that your perfect face is not get disturbed by these tears anymore", added Lisa again while wiping away all the tears that were in my eyes and cheeks.

"Look, you're beautiful again. Kylie Jenner would be crying if she knew that you're so beautiful even after crying", added Lisa with a joking tone and I slapped her chest softly while turning my head to the other side because I was blushing a little at her compliment.

"I will tell your daughter that you cry in front of me",

"Ehhhh don't do it!" Lisa replied.

"Are you embarrassed if your daughter finds out?"

"I'm definitely ashamed of that. You're the only place where I can show all my shortcomings and weaknesses"

"I'm sorry for being too emotional just now"

"It's okay. Do you want something to ease your emotional disturbance again? A kiss or pleasure are the only two choices," Lisa added with a small laugh.

"Oh you naughty!"

"Yes, I'm often gets naughty when I'm with you", replied Lisa again and gave me a deep kiss on my lips.

The next day, I was accompanied by Lisa when I had to attend a discussion session with the Calvin Klein company about their desire to make me their Global Brand Ambassador in the near future. I have yet to decide what the final outcome will be for that famous best underwear company, besides that I also did not get a positive agreement from Lisa who was not very happy if I signed the joint agreement. He was very worried about my safety and health coupled with my condition as a young pregnant woman even though she was about to enter four months.

My palm was hugged tightly by Lisa since we got out of the car and headed into the giant building. Lisa, who was only wearing her casual military clothes, which was a black short-sleeved t-shirt and striped military pants, also walked beside me with her boots, he still looks like my Bodyguard who used to take care of me for almost 2 years before we both fell in love with each other and decided to get married and already wanted to get our fourth child together.

"I will wait for you in this lobby. My phone if you need me okay?", said Lisa when we reached the lobby of the building and she kissed my forehead before letting go of her hand on me.

"Ne"

"Be careful with your steps, okay? I love you", added Lisa again while staring softly into my eyes. I smiled when I heard that sweet advice from her.

"Yes I will be careful. Thank you for accompanying me"

Lisa just smiled then saw me getting farther away than her eyes, then sat in the waiting area.

"Welcome Mrs. Manoban! Thank you for accepting my invitation", greeted the Chairman of the company when he saw me enter the meeting room.

"It's my pleasure to come and discuss with you, Mr Jiyong Kim", we shook hands casually and sat down.

"How are you and your baby? Is everything fine? Are you coming alone or with a bodyguard?", asked Mr Jiyong Kim while giving me a smile.

"Thank you for asking, I and my baby are in good condition since I was well looked after by my husband who is very protective of me. Oh yes I'm here with my husband and he's waiting for me to be lobbed", I replied with a soft tone and a little smile.

"Oh my, Manoban is also here? Please invite him into our meeting room now", directed Mr Jiyong to his secretary.

"It's okay. She's fine waiting for me there"

"No way, Mrs Manoban. She is one of the biggest investors in my company and this is a tribute to her. Please bring Young Manoban here and prepare her favorite tea immediately!"

I chuckled as I waited for the arrival of the woman who cried on my shoulder last night with a smile. This meeting hangs for a while because it is necessary to wait for Lisa to arrive in the meeting room first. The sound of the door opened, and a glimpse of the tall and dashing Lisa began to appear. Lisa's eyes met me first before she looked at Mr Jiyong. He smiled widely and came closer to me.

"Why are you calling me? Are you okay, dear?", asked Lisa who stood behind me and gave me a sweet kiss on my head.

"The benefits of Young Manoban, I directed my every effort to summon you here. Please sit with us for this conversation", said Mr. Jiyong, smiling at Lisa.

"Fine, thank you for that Jiyong", Lisa sat down next to me and embraced my hand.

"Thank you for being willing to attend our discussion Mrs. Manoban. As you know our purpose is to call you to have a clearer discussion and want your final say regarding the agreement to make you our Global Brand Ambassador in the near future", explained Mr Jiyong Kim to me.

"After thinking about this matter and reading clearly about the period and terms and conditions that I will hold for this position, I agree to collaborate with Calvin Klein"

Lisa looked at me and smiled.

"Do you agree with that Young Manoban? She is your wife so I have to ask your opinion as well"

"I will always support all my wife's decisions if she feels it is the best for her, but my wife's health and safety is my top priority since she is pregnant and I hope you understand what I mean, Mr Jiyong"

"Yes, I understand what you mean, Young Manoban. Thank you for accepting my offer, Mrs. Manoban. We will do an agreement signing session between the two parties for the contract that will be offered to you Mrs. Manoban with Calvin Klein.

"Sure"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.2M 114K 65
Jennie a daughter of a multi billionaire, gets literally everything and anything she wants. Beautiful, intelligent and almost perfect. BUT she's an e...
229K 4.4K 46
"Let's take it slowly and make this night memorable for the both of us." I love you Jennie Kim I love you too Lalisa Kim We shouldn't do this... But...
35.7K 698 15
COMPLETED Jennie gets a new bodyguard. "Lalisa! Please... please pull through! You promised!" How did it come to this?
57.1K 1.3K 33
"Letting go has never crossed my mind. We only have to pretend a few more months til we disband, we can make it and we can finally tell the world tha...