One Direction Imagines

بواسطة Chicago_Livin

I'm still taking imagine requests, so if you would like one, answer the questions below. You can either comme... المزيد

If You Want An Imagine ✔️
The First Time You Meet - Harry ✔️
The First Time You Met - Niall
The First Time You Met - Louis ✔️
The First Time You Met - Zayn ✔️
He Cheated - Zayn ✔️
He Cheated - Harry ✔️
He Cheated - Niall (part 2)
He Cheated - Niall (part 3: final part)
He Cheated - Louis ✔️
He Cheated - Liam (part 1 of 2)
He Cheated- Liam (part 2 of 2)
Dirty Harry Imagine for Rachelle ✔️
Author's Note ✔️
Dirty Liam Request
Romantic/Dirty Louis Imagine-Request
Niall Club Imagine for Naomi
Sad/Romantic Harry Imagine for Nicole
Dirty Zayn Imagine for Ayanna ✔️
Dirty Niall Imagine for Chantelle
Romantic/Dirty Harry Imagine for Avenia
Dirty Niall Imagine for Naomi
Dirty Louis Imagine for Kerstyn
Romantic/Dirty Harry and Niall Imagine for Rita
Zayn Imagine for Jaci
Romantic/Dirty Zayn Imagine for Ariana
Dirty Five-Some Imagine for Ariana
Zayn and Harry Three-Some for Audrey
Dirty Harry Imagine for Avery
Dirty Five-Some Imagine for Bella
Dirty Niall Imagine for Naomi
Cute/Romantic Niall Imagine for Karen
Dirty Liam Imagine for Madison
Cute Louis Imagine for Patricia
Dirty Niall Imagine for Allison
Romantic/Funny Liam Imagine for Alexis
Jealous Louis Imagine for Chelsea
Cheating Niall Imagine for Layla
Funny Romantic Niall Imagine for Patricia
Bullied Imagine for Karen
Dirty/Romantic Liam Imagine for Catherine
Romantic Niall Imagine for Jessi
Sweet Niall Imagine for Bea
Dirty Louis Imagine for Luna
Cheating Harry Imagine For Angela
Dirty Liam Imagine for Katie
Louis Wedding Imagine for Mariam ✔️
Romantic Zayn Imagine for Melanie
Dirty/Romantic Harry Imagine for Casey
Proposal Imagine for Caitlyn
Meeting the Family Harry Imagine for Karen
Seven Minutes Liam Imagine For Talah
Dirty/Romantic Louis Imagine for Mykaella
Louis Imagine for Katie
Proposal Imagine for Claudia
Jealous Harry Imagine for Lauren
Cheating Harry Imagine for Francesca
Important Authors Note
Imagine for Laura
He Cheated - Niall
Cute Harry Imagine for Amy
Dirty Niall Imagine for Mikayla
Cute Harry Imagine for Abbie
Romantic Louis Imagine for Amber

He Cheated - Niall (part 1) ✔️

13.4K 70 24
بواسطة Chicago_Livin

~3rd Person Point of View~

"Are you excited?" Danielle asks you, handing you your Starbucks cup.

"Are you kidding?" You ask, a big smile forming on your face. "It's not everyday our world famous boyfriends come home from their five month tour!" You beam, bumping her hip.

"I know, I'm excited out of my mind!" She says with a huge smile on her face.

"So what's the plan again?" She asks you and you make your way out of the coffee place.

"I was thinking that after we pick them up from the airport we could just go out to eat and then maybe hang out at my place after? Or if everyone's really tired we could just all go home afterwards." You say, opening the door to get into her car.

"Sounds good, babe." She smiles.

"Wait, but what about Harry?" You ask, furrowing your eyebrows together.

"What about him?" She starts her car.

"Don't you think that he'll be kinda...awkward and lonely? I mean Liam has you, Zayn has Perrie, Louis has Eleanor, Niall and me..." You tell her.

"Niall didn't tell you?" She asks, a smile forming on her face.

"Tell me what?" You ask nervously.

"Liam told me that he has gotten particularly close with someone!" She squeals.

"No way! This is so exciting! Is she coming with him today?" You ask, over the moon for Harry.

"From what I've heard, yes." She smiles.

"Wow, I never thought that the big flirt would settle," You laugh. "Who is she? Where'd they meet?" She laughs a little as you keep bombarding her with questions.

"I have no idea," She says blankly. "Guess we'll have to find out from the new boyfriend himself." She laughs. "Oh and did you tell the other girls yet?" She asks, maneuvering through traffic.

"Yep, they're in."

"Yay! This is so exiting! Are we going to Perrie's now?"

"Yeah, since we're all ready, we just have to wait for that little diva to finish," You joke, even though she did take ages to get ready.

"That's so true," She giggles as she turns on the radio.

"What time do they land?" You ask her, looking at the time.

"About an hour. Then they have to go through baggage and security, so they should be done in about two hours," She says as you let out a annoyed groan. "Wow, you must've really missed him; well, we all really miss them, but your just ecstatic beyond ecstatic," She says giving you a quick glance before returning her eyes to the road.

"Well, I can't help it. I can't wait to see him. It sucks being in such a serious relationship when you barely get to see them. Skype and texting isn't the same," You sigh.

"Yeah, tell me about it! Phone sex isn't the same!" She jokes.

"Danielle!" You yell, even though you're laughing your butt off.

"It's true, don't act all innocent!" She says, laughing. "Well," She changes the subject. "you don't have to wait that much longer. What's a couple more hours when we've waited five months." She says, pulling up to Perrie's driveway.

"That's true." You nod.

"Okay, well let's go get the rest of the gang," She says taking her purse from the back seat and getting out.

You walk up the long walkway before getting to the door and walking in. You guys were all really close so you never really rang the doorbell anymore.

"Perrie!" Danielle calls to the empty first floor.

"EL?!" You call, seeing that the living room was empty.

"Up here!" They yell from upstairs.

You walked up the stairs and went into Zayn and Perrie's room.

The sight before you looked like a hurricane just ripped through the bedroom. There where clothes everywhere.

"Whoa," You and Danielle say together.

"What happened?" Danielle says, looking around at the monstrosity.

"It looks like there was a tornado in here!" You say as Perrie walks out of her closet holding up a baby blue shirt.

"What about this one?" She says continuing her previous conversation with Eleanor, who was sitting on the bed, all ready to go.

"It looks fine, Perrie. Just like all the rest of these did," She says back to her, shaking her head.

"Okay, fine." She takes the shirt and the pants on the bed and goes into the bathroom to change.

"Perrie had a little 'outfit emergency,'" She says getting off the bed to start putting a few tops away.

"Oh." Danielle nods, chuckling. "That's Perrie for ya," She says sitting down in a chair.

"So, who is driving?" Eleanor asks, shutting the door behind her. "I have my Jeep."

"I have my car," Danielle says.

"Okay, let's go ladiiiiiies," You sing as you go into Perrie's car and El and Danielle go into Danielle's car.

"Sooooo..." You start. "How do you feel?"

"Girl, you know how I feel. After all, you and Niall are dating too." She smiles.

"This is just too exciting. It's so surreal. After five months of FaceTime and watching them in interviews, I can't believe we're going to be together again," You say, smiling from ear to ear.

"I know! It's crazy! I couldn't even sleep last night." She smiles.

"Me neither," You say as you drift off into your own thoughts of Niall for the remainder of the ride.

~*~

After parking all the cars, we all walked inside and to the gate, waiting for them to come out.

"How long till they get out?" Perrie asks.

"Um, about thirty minutes," Eleanor answers.

This half hour was going to go by slow.

"I'm so excited!" Perrie says, clapping her hands together. "Which restaurant are we going to?"

You, Eleanor, and Danielle all answer at the same time. "Whatever you want, Perrie." She was such a picky eater, but none of you minded since she did always pick the best restaurants.

"Yay! My favorite." She says, jokingly: "How much longer now?" She asks, changing the subject.

"Twenty-seven minutes." Eleanor laughs, looking at her phone.

"Ugh. Time goes by so slow." You say, slightly annoyed.

"Tell me about it," Danielle says.

Before anyone could say anything else, a group of about fifteen girls come running up.

"Oh my God! Aren't you One Direction's girlfriends?!" One of them shrieks.

"Um yes," You say politely with a small smile, careful as to where this conversation might go.

"Can we take a picture with you guys?" Another one says, on the verge of tears

"Oh...yeah of course!" Perrie says, getting everybody into a group as the girl took the picture.

"Are you guys waiting for them?" A really pretty girl asks, bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Yes, it's so exciting!" El says to her.

"Well, we are hoping to just get a glance of them. You guys are so lucky!" She says.

"Please, they're the lucky ones," Danielle jokes, flipping her hair making everyone laugh.

You all spoke with the group for a couple more minutes before security came and told them that unless they were waiting for a passenger on the plane, they had to leave the gate area.

"Thank you so much for talking with us!" One of them says.

"And for the picture!" Another yells.

"Aw, no problem babes. Have a great day!" You tell them as they walk away. "Well that was nice," You say to the girls.

"Yeah." They all agree.

"So, I hear Harry found someone," You say,  changing the subject.

"Really?" Perrie asks.

"Who? Where?" Eleanor chips in.

"Don't know. Danielle told me earlier, but we know like nothing about her," You tell them.

"Well, I'm looking forward to meeting her," Perrie says.

"We all are," Danielle says ,smiling as you broke off into small talk about where he might have met her or what she's going to look like.

The loud abrupt voice on the intercom came on mid-conversation, making you jump a little. "All passengers on Flight 2538 coming from Miami, Florida to London, England will be arriving in about five minutes," The voice says.

You all started shrieking and jumping, not caring how ridiculous you looked doing it.

After the five longest minutes of you life, the gates opened and Zayn came out first on his phone.

"ZAYN!" Perrie screams as he looks up from his phone. His eyes light up as he literally drops everything and runs over to her, giving her the biggest bear hug.

"I missed you, Z," She tells him.

"I missed you too, baby girl," He says, slinging an arm over her shoulder before kissing her.

Next came Louis.

"Eleanor!" He screamed.

"LOUIS!" She screamed back even louder. After their little screaming contest, he followed Zayn's actions, but he actually put down his luggage down before embracing her. "I can't believe you're actually here," She says.

"Like I wouldn't come back for you, love," He says, placing his hands on her hips before kissing her.

Then came Harry with his arm around his new girlfriend as he made his way over to the group, smiling like never before. But their embrace doesn't last for long; Liam breaks their connection as he playfully runs through them to get to Dani.

"Babe, I missed you so much!" He tells her as she starts to tear up. His huge frame engulfs her tiny frame in a hug.

"Not nearly as much as I missed you, Li," She tells him, placing her hands on either side of his face before bringing his face down for a kiss.

You were too busy fawning over all the reunited couples, that you yelped when a pair of pale arms wrap themselves around you. Your pulse drastically increases as you turn around.

"Niall," You say in admiration, looking up at him.

"Hey, Princess," He whispers.

The world seems to stop for a good ten seconds as he brings his warm lips down to kiss you.

Your body immediately reacts to his. You arch your back so you lean into him more as you swing your arms up to rest on his shoulders. His arms wrap around you as he lifts you up and spins you once before placing you down.

"Why are you crying, baby?" He asks, wiping the tears away from your face once the kiss breaks.

"Because I missed you so much, Ni!" You say, hugging him.

He chuckles as he returns your hug.

"I missed you too, Princess," He whispers in your ear.

"What about your best friend?" A voice says from behind you.

You release your hug with Niall as you turn around to find Harry smiling, his arm over his girlfriend. Niall's body stiffens as Harry and his girl come over to us.

"Awe, Harry. I missed you too!" You tell him, giving him a hug.

Harry was your best friend from the band. When you first met the boys Harry and you had a "thing" going on, but not in a romantic way. You both just had a lot in common and really got along well together. You ended up dating Niall,  and Harry was your best friend and partner in crime.

"Missed you, babe," He says, giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"Missed you more, Har. I had nobody's ass to kick as video games." You laugh.

"You're telling me? All the guys suck at Mario Kart! There was no real competition for me for five whole months!" He complains as the rest of the group make their way over to you guys.

"At least you got time to work on your weak skill, Styles. You were no match for me," You say confidently.

"We'll see about that," He says, glaring at you.

"Pick a time and place, my friend. I can kick your butt anytime, anywhere," You fight back.

"And...they're back," Liam says, earning a confused look from Harry's girl.

"These two are the most competitive people you'll ever meet," Zayn says to her.

"It's true. If you leave them alone together in a room for more than five minutes, it's like World War three," Louis says.

"Hey, we aren't that bad!" You defend yourself.

"Uh, yeah you are," Niall says as you scowl at hi. "Sorry, babe, but you are," He says, laughing.

"Whatever," You give up, knowing it's true.

"It's alright, I have at least one thing I'm better at than you." He says smirking.

"Yeah? What's that?" You asked, raising your eyebrow.

"Picking a better girlfriend...erm boyfriend in your case." He smirks putting an arm over the girl by his side.

"Hey! Thanks a lot, mate." Niall pouts.

"Speaking of, you little brat, how come I had to hear about this from Danielle, who heard from Liam! I should've been the first so I could have at least had time to warn her about you and give her a chance to run," You tease as the still unnamed girl started giggling.

"Ha-ha very funny. Sorry, love, I was just so caught up in the tour." He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "This is Liza -erm Elizabeth," He says.

To say she was pretty was an understatement. Her light brown hair was in perfect curls that cascaded to the middle of her back. The chestnut brown of her hair really made the dark blue of her eyes stand out, and made her very faint freckles appear even more. She was gorgeous, and Harry and her looked like a model couple.

"Babe, this is the pain of my existence, Y/N." He introduces you.

You give him a dirty look before you smile at Elizabeth.

"Hello," She says in a innocent voice as she puts her hand out, shyly avoiding eye contact. "it's very nice to meet you, Har speaks highly of you." She says, still oddly not making eye contact.

"C'mon love, none of that here. Bring it in." You say engulfing her in a hug, trying to get her to feel more comfortable. "So, why did a girl like you settle for Harry?" You tease.

"As much as I'd like to sit here while you to bond over making fun of me...I'm starved," Harry interrupts.

"Fine," You say. "But we'll continue this at dinner." You say to her as she gave you a soft smile. The poor girl looked really nervous, maybe because she was still really new to being around us.

After a couple minutes, you all split into the different cars. You and Niall went with Eleanor and Louis in her Jeep and the rest went in Perrie's Rover.

"Sooo, what do you guys think of Elizabeth?" You ask peeking your head in between the two front seats to where Louis and El were sitting.

"She's nice. I think Haz really likes her. He wouldn't stop talking about her the first few days they met." Lou said.

"Aww!" You and El fawn.

"I don't really know. I didn't get to meet her since you were hogging her!" Eleanor says, laughing.

"Sorry, babe! I had to yell at Har for not telling me about her. She didn't speak much, though. I think she's shy." You say.

"Why's that?" She asks.

"She was just very fidgety and it seemed like she was avoiding eye contact with me. Maybe she doesn't like me?"

"No, way, love. Eliz is a very sweet girl, she loves everyone," Louis says.

"Maybe she was nervous?" Eleanor suggests.

"Yeah, maybe." You say, leaning back into Niall's chest as he slings an arm over you. He was really quiet and probably tired from the plane ride.

~*~

After about ten minutes of entering the very good smelling restaurant Perrie chose, the host sat all of you down at a perfectly private table.

You sat next to Niall and Eleanor, who was getting checked out by a very good looking waiter. Thankfully, Louis didn't notice otherwise there would be a fight breaking out right about now. She didn't notice either so you bumped her with her elbow to get her attention.

"Hmm?" She says, still smiling from something that Louis had said.

"Look," You say, nodding your head in the direction of the man who was now smirking at the gain of her attention.

"Oh crap," She says, immediately looking down.

"What?" You ask her, still whispering.

"That's my ex-boyfriend!" She says, panicking.

"So? Why does it matter that he's here?" You ask her confused.

"I broke up with him months ago; a couple months before Louis and I started dating. When I first broke up with him, it was fine. He was as fine as a person could be in a breakup, but a month ago, he started acting weird. He would keep calling and texting to see if we could go out, as if I didn't break up with him. When I finally got it through to him that we were broken up, he got all weird and said if he couldn't have me, nobody can. He wouldn't leave me alone, following me and meeting up with me places. I go to confront him, but by the time I walk up to him, he's gone. He texts me and leaves me voice mails. I blocked him, but I don't know how he keeps doing it!" She whispers frantically. "It's driving me crazy, I just want it to stop." She said, starting to tear up.

"It's okay, El." You rub her back, calming her down. "Just talk to Louis, he'll handle it."

"I just want him to leave me alone," She says.

"Well, can you blame him? You are a babe," You joke, getting her to laugh a little.

She turns and starts talking to Louis quietly and Niall calls your name.

"Yeah, babe," You turn to him.

"Is El okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, she's just a little freaked out over that guy over there," You say, motioning to him as he glances. "He's been following her and won't leave her alone."

Before you can say anything else, you hear a chair harshly scratch on the floor. You look over to see Louis angerly getting up from his chair as he walks over to the guy, fists clenched.

"Lou," Eleanor calls as she gets up after him.

Louis actions now gained everyone at the tables attention.

"What happened?" Zayn asks, speaking everyone's thoughts.

"That creepy waiter over there is El's ex and he's apparently been stalking her for a few weeks," You say as everyone turns their attention to guy.

All the guys from the table immediately jolt up and walk over to Louis, who is being kept calm by Eleanor, who was holding his hand.

"What do you think Louis going to do to him?" Danielle says, every ones eyes glued to the group who were arguing in the front of the restaurant.

"I think he's fine. El's not going to let him do anything crazy," Perrie says.

"Yeah," You agree.

You all turn back to each other, letting the guys sort this out as the girls order food for everyone.

~*~

"Well? What happened?" You ask as everyone returns to the table at the same time the food does.

"Nothing, that little prick won't be coming around anymore," Louis says.

"Damn straight, Louis put him in his place," Niall laughs as everyone chuckles.

"Now can we eat?" Harry whines.

"Dig in, you apes," You say to everyone as you start eating.

A few minutes of silence go buy as everyone enjoys their meal before a conversation starts up.

"So, Elizabeth, how did you and Harry meet?" Eleanor asks.

"We actually met in Miami. I'm a photography student and I'm doing my best to travel the world, hoping to build up my portfolio well enough to get into this really amazing arts school here in London." She says, making eye contact with everyone while she was telling the story, except for you...again. "So I was randomly taking pictures and he came up to me and asked what I was doing," She smiles at him.

"The rest was history," He says. "The guys didn't actually meet her up until two days ago though, when we went to this club together," Harry says.

Niall starts choking on a piece of his chicken as he drops his fork in his plate.

"Ni, are you okay?" You ask, handing him a cup of water. He takes a sip and clears his throat.

"Yeah, I'm fine," He says.

"So a club, huh?" Perrie says looking at Zayn.

"Uh, yeah..." Zayn says nervously.

"Nothing happened though, babe," Louis says to Eleanor, who was also giving him the look.

"Hmm," Danielle says, mischievously looking at Liam.

You all knew they would never do anything like that, it was just fun to see them squirm.

~*~

"Bye, Per, love you, babe," You say, as they drop you and Niall off at your house.

"Home sweet home," Niall says, slinging an arm over you as you walk up your driveway.

"You have no idea how much I've missed this," You whisper, cuddling into him and smelling his musky scent.

He unlocks your front door and you wheel in his luggage in behind you. After a couple minutes of bringing different bags up to your bedroom, you plop down onto the bed, exhausted.

"C'mon, you're not going to sleep on me, are ya?" Niall asks, plopping on the bed next to you.

"Of course not, I just got you back." You get up and sit back on top of him so you're straddling him.

You bring your head down to his neck as start planting small kisses, causing him to moan. His hands go immediately to your bum and yours go to his hair as you lightly tug at the ends.

"I've missed you so much, baby," He says again, moans lightly squeezing your bum. You feel his erection pressing against you and you laugh lightly and you bring your lips to his.

"Clearly," You tease.

His warm lips feel like warm gummy bears as they mold perfectly against yours. Your hands go to take his shirt off, as you break your kiss for a second. He goes to take yours off, but he's interrupted by the vibration of your phone in your back pocket.

"Ugh," You roll your eyes, sitting up and taking your phone out.

"Who is it?" He asks, rubbing circles in your hips.

"I have no idea but I'm going to kill whoever it is," You say. "Oh it's your phone. We must have swapped at the restaurant," You say.

"In that case, ignore it. It's probably one of the lads being annoying," He says.

"No, they may need something, and if they don't, I'll kill them personally" You joke, as you put in his passcode and it opens to his messages.

From Unknown: I had fun that night...text me sometime. ;) xxx -E

You furrow your eyebrows as you look below the text to see a picture of Niall and some random girl kissing.

"Who is it, Princess?" He asks you.

You immediately back away from his touch and climb off of him. "You tell me," You say, confused as you throw the phone on the bed next to him as he sits up.

He takes the phone in his hands and reads the message before looking at the picture. Almost immediately, his face drops. He looks up at you, with a horrified expression on his face.

"Y/N..." He starts slowly as though he spent years preparing these words. "Let me explain,"

That was all the confirmation you needed as your body carried you out the door running.

---

Sorry guys its a cliffhanger! I need some feedback if you want me to continue. At least five comments and/or votes There's gonna be three parts to this. Comment & Vote what you think! Or if you want a personal imagine, inbox or comment me. :)

~Chicago_Livin'

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.7K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
926K 10.6K 200
These are random preferences that I think of then write down. I do any that pop into my head so there are no limits. I take requests, They may not be...
834K 9.2K 56
I write funny, cute, and sad; basically any imagine you ask for. Leave suggestions in the comment box! I will do requests, but I will title the chapt...
33.4K 290 27
Dirty and romantic one direction imagines. 13+ only please. Very descriptive.