calum & thomas // cth [editin...

By badlandsmichael

"Calum and Thomas are the same person." "You've got to be kidding me." In which a girl falls inlove w... More

Prologue ✔
01 ✔
02 ✔
03 ✔
04 ✔
05 ✔
06 ✔
07 ✔
08 ✔️
09 ✔️
10 ✔️
11 ✔️
12 ✔️
13 ✔️
14 ✔️
15 ✔️
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue
112K WOW?!?!??

23

4.5K 222 38
By badlandsmichael

M A R I A  S A M A N T H A

"Why won't he hang out with us?" I whispered to Luke as we got out of the building.

"Maybe he's really just the type of boss who doesn't hang out with his employees." Luke shrugged.

"Hmp." I huffed as we hailed a taxi.

"Are we still on that movie marathon? It's like 7 pm." Luke changed topic.

"Wait, I think we should invite Thomas over?"

"What?"

"Don't you like Thomas?"

"He's cool and all but...can we just watch alone?"

"Luke," I whined. "Three is better than two."

"Okay fine." He answered with a small smile.

"Don't you want him around?" I repeated the question.

"He just sometimes, intimidates me." He breathed out and I raised my eyebrows.

"Intimidates you in what way?" I fidgeted in the seat at the taxi as silence wrapped us.

"Should I be honest?"

"Of course."

"I'm afraid that I'll lose you." He muttered.

"Luke, you will never lose me." I smiled at him and he smiled weakly.

"You...you don't understand."

"You will never lose me." I repeated, talking much slower this time and he just nodded.

Finally we got to the house, Luke rummaged through his pockets for the house keys.

"I'm gonna call Thomas." I announced and he just nodded as he still searched in his pockets.

After 2 rings he answered.

"Thom?"

"Hi Sam. What's up?"

"Do you want to come over to ours? Let's watch some movies!" I invited excitedly, I heard his faint chuckle on the other line.

"Yeah okay, I'll be there in 10."

"Okay suuure." I sang and he hang up.

I came inside the house and saw Luke in the kitchen heating up some leftover pizza.

"That's for dinner?" I asked and he nodded. "Lazy ass."

"I'm really not in the mood to cook, you know?" He chuckled then we heard a ding, signaling it's already finished. We enjoyed the pizza for some minutes then a knock was heard.

"That must be Thomas." I grinned walking to the door. Leaving Luke eating alone in the kitchen.

"Hi Thomas!" I greeted and gave him a quick hug.

"Wow, you look...haggard." I chuckled.

"Yeah, but never mind that." He said a little panting.

I let him inside and he mumbled a 'thanks'.

"So, what movies are we watching?"

"A lot." I smirked. "Wait, I'm gonna fetch Luke in the kitchen."

"Okay."

"Luke! C'mon! Aren't you done?" I laughed holding his wrist, practically pulling him.

"God, can't you wait?" He chuckled.

I sat in between the two guys as the movie started.

"Is it really based on the Disney film?" Thomas blurted out and I nodded in response.

"They didn't changed anything?" Luke asked.

"I don't know but from what I've heard and seen from posts and tweets, they did change some things."

"Well then let's figure it out while we watch." Thomas smiled.

"Do you ever remove your glasses?" I suddenly asked Thomas and he shook his head.

"Only when I'm going to sleep." He smiled. "Why?"

"Nothing, just wondering." I mumbled as I focused my eyes on the screen.

---

hihihi

sorry for the lame updates :---(

things will get interesting in the next chapters i promise. :--)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.7K 20
This is a whole book of Calum T Hood(; All chapters written in this book are mine unless posted otherwise((: And there will be smut in here too.. for...
5.7K 197 23
"I promise you this darling, we can always have each other whenever we need each other, and nothing can come between that." In which he disappears, l...
1.8M 47.1K 46
He told her he was a fan. They became friends. She told him everything. He fell for her. I guess you shouldn't believe everyone you meet online... Th...
89.8K 4.6K 29
a story in which a girl unsatisfied with herself falls in love with a boy who sees the true colors of her and love each other equally. [story and co...