Mending What Broke: Todoroki...

By KikichanArtist

The balance between good and evil is anything but simple. People easily assume it's nothing more than black a... More

Character INFO
Welcome To Class 1-A
USJ
Worst First Day
Something Stronger
Never Ending
The Small Things
Heavy Mood
Shadows
Butting Heads
Training
Break At The Park
Talking
Obstacle Race
Distance
Calvary Battle
Flattery
I'll Kill 'Em
Whats Begun
Stay Strong
Plan B
The Line
Encounter
Your Way
Gone
Becoming A Hero
Baby Steps
Electric
Fashion Trouble
"Amazingly Powerful"
Smoker
Hero Killer
Over Use
All Or Nothing
It's Over...Right?
Unsettling
Embarrassed
The Hand Crusher
Worst Patrol Ever
Back To Class
Weird People
Rewind
State Of Mind
Flames
Spiral
Control
Short Encounter
Exam Day
The Exam
Floating
Panic
Hands
Get In Bitches Were Going Shopping
Short Visit
Enjoy It
Mix Up
A Test
Plus Ultra
My Bowl!
Aggressive Wink
Hot Springs
Traitor
Undercover
So Close
Sorry
Past This
As A Hero
Dorms
Chapter 69
Her Desk
Break In
What The Hell Is Happening?!
A Slip Up
Marriage!?
Too Close For Comfort
Distractions
The Anteroom
Conflict
Parent-Teacher Conference
No Problem
The TV
In the Mirror
You Got Mail
Privileged
Nerves
Suspicion
Reporters
Ice Cream Break
His Daughters
Sweet Smoke
The Secret Mission
Camie
Bunch Of Brats
Turning Back The Page
Go Home
What's Wrong?
Late Nights
One Week
Vending Machine
Chapter 100
A Disadvantage
School Festival
The Bridge
Lost And Found
Preparing for the Festival
Eri
VHS Tapes
Rooftops
Very Pretty
Hero Too
Confuse Me
Endeavor
The Call
Bothersome
Liers
Love Letters
Hype Man
The Dinner
Room 205
Winter Costumes
Mushrooms
Let's Go Team 3!
Understanding
Groceries
Simple Questions
Interviews
Birthday Troubles
Christmas In The Dorms
Work-Studies
Flying High
Too Quiet
Late Starts
Dinner for Eight
Natsuo
Painted Walls
Busy Mornings
Change Of Plans
Hot Pot Dinner
After School Shopping
Shoe Shopping
Cold Waters
Bickering
Favors From Endeavor
Decisions
A Truck
Fix It
Letting it Out
Against Better Judgment
Line Of Misfortune
Breathing Exercises
A Grim Future
Nothing Left To Give
Sleepover Betrayals
Tainted Memories
In The Hall
Picking Fights
Bonding Moments
Tomorrow
Pressure
I Know
Better
Silent Promises
A Cold Winter
Missing
A Winter's End
Out Of Hand
Hestia

Five Minute Match

1.3K 68 32
By KikichanArtist

-Y/n's POV-

"Thank you Recovery Girl," I spoke, watching as the little old woman wrapped bandages around my burnt hands.

"You kids need to know your quirks limits and when to stop using them," She scolded, her glasses shining from the nurse's office lights.

Smiling half-heartedly I nodded, my attention falling onto Todoroki as he laid on one of the cots for students to rest. Seeing his slow breathing, my smile fell.

'I should have been able to do better,' I thought, my other already bandaged hand reaching up as I gently traced over the cotton pad on my face. 'If I was faster, maybe I could have knocked Tetsutetsu out before that mud guy showed up,'

"There, all patched up," Recovery Girl hummed, reaching towards the end of my bed as she handed me a granola bar and three bottles of water. "Eat up and drink these. They'll help bring the fluids you lost back into your body,"

Taking them from her, I blinked, "All of them?"

Getting a small glare, I jumped, "Yes. All of them. You should be drinking eleven and a half cups of water a day young lady, and with a quirk like yours, you should be drinking twice as much to stay hydrated. How much water are you drinking a day?"

Sweating slightly, I shrugged my shoulders, "I-I don't know, maybe... half a water bottle about," Placing the items she gave me next to my thigh, I reached my hands apart trying to measure out the height of my water bottle, it roughly being the size of my forearm, "This big?"

Another disappointing sigh left the woman's lips as she pushed her rolling chair away from my bed towards Shoto's, "That is nowhere near enough. I want you to drink much more than that from now on, you hear?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I spoke, slowly standing up from my bed making my way next to Todoroki's, sitting in the empty seat next to him.

"You should be resting, L/n," Iida reminded, his right arm and leg bandaged up from them having small fractures from the building falling on top of him.

"I know, but I'm fine now," I waved off, looking down at Shoto's peaceful face, his mouth slightly parted as small snores left him. Smiling, I gently lifted my hand, absent-mindedly pushing the hair that covered his eyes to the side, making sure not to mix the red and white strands as I did so.

"Thank you for saving us, Iida," I spoke, hand falling back to my lap as I turned towards our class rep, "I know carrying two people isn't easy, especially when they give you their whole dead weight,"

Seeing the boy's eyes widen in surprise, Iida quickly shook his head, "No need to thank me L/n. I was just doing my duty as a hero and as your class representative! I'm always happy to help in any way needed!"

"Smoooch!" Hearing Recovery Girl use her quirk on Shoto, my attention turned back to him, his eyes widening in surprise, before sitting up, the sheets that covered him falling into his lap.

"Great you're awake!" Iida smiled.

"That's a good patient, here you should eat this protein bar," Pulling out one similar to the one she gave me, Recovery Girl gave one to Shoto, "Ojiro ate his and went back out," Feeling her eyes land on me, I froze, "And you should eat yours too dear,"

"Right, sorry," I apologized, quickly peeling back the wrapper before taking a bite, the taste somewhat bland and unappetizing. Looking up at Shoto, I spoke, "How are you feeling?"

"L/n," Iida sighed, once again reprimanding me for my mouth being full while speaking.

"Damn L/n and Todoroki," Tetsutesu spoke, his mouth also full with his own energy bar, walking towards the doors of the Nurses office, "The match was a draw but I feel like I lost that hand to hand fight. That heat was insanity, and you pack a pretty hard kick too L/n. Let's do it again!"

"Oh, so loud," Recovery Girl hushed, rushing the steel quirked boy out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Looking towards Shoto, I watched as he starred after the door blankly, confused as to what had happened after he passed out, the memory for me becoming fuzzy from all the times I did almost blackout.

"If only I'd been faster," Iida spoke, head handing, "And claimed our victory,"

"Iida..."

Hearing Shoto call his name, the class rep continued, "It's obvious that I'm still too slow. Henenuki's style is so flexible, I just failed to react,"

"You saved us though, didn't you?" Shoto questioned, my eyes widening slightly as I noticed the small latch on his collar was undone, his neck and parts of his chest being exposed showing off the small collar dips he had, "I seem to remember that," Looking down at his hands, Todoroki's lips stayed in a straight line, "And anyway, when it comes to mistakes that were made, I made the biggest one. It's become a habit to use ice as my opening move. Like, it's just ingrained in my body... you are fast enough, I'm the one whose slow,"

Furrowing my brow, I gave the boy a small glare, it going unnoticed as he raised his hand up slightly, "And because of that weakness, I caused you and the team to worry. I want to be a hero who brings people peace of mind,"

Frowning slightly, I couldn't help the groan fall from my lips, my head resting on the bed beside Shoto who now sat with his legs crossed, "I think everyone did great, I just can't help but feel like I didn't do much of anything to help you guys out.  I mostly got tossed around by Tetsutetsu. The first time he even landed a punch on me I thought I was gonna pass out... after that, I kept getting kicked to the side like some rag doll. " Pursuing my lips slightly, I added, "I didn't really do a whole lot now that I think of it,"

"No!" Iida yelled, his arms jutting up and down harshly, "I would never consider the two of you unreli-Ahh!" Watching as he froze, he cried out due to a sharp pain coming from his fractured arm.

"Iida, be careful!" I scolded, watching as he gave me a small nod, resting his hand on his lap.

"I will run anywhere, to anyone who needs my assistance. That's my conviction as Ingeniums successor,"

Hearing the curtain behind me pull back, I turned surprised to see the class B student Honenuki, "Since we're talking about how we need to upgrade. I'll point out that I also have some work to do," Looking up from his feet, Honenuki gave us a smile, his teeth more expressive than I would have thought, "So I hope you'll fight me again,"

"Of course," I smiled, hearing the other two boys on either side of me repeat my words.

Hearing another telling sigh come from Recovery Girl, I sweatdropped, "If you kids are better then why are you still here? This is no place for chit-chat!"

"Right!" Iida spoke, standing from his swivel seat beside me, "Please excuse us!"

Watching both Iida and Honenuki make their way out of Recovery Girl's office, I sighed, standing up too.

"Come on, Bakugou's team is about to start I think...if they haven't already," I sweatdropped, placing my bandaged hand out towards Shoto, his own hand reaching towards my own before pausing.

"What happened to your hands?" He questioned, gently running his finger along the bandage before gingerly taking it, though didn't use it to help himself up.

"Just some burns from quirk overuse," I waved off, bending down to take what was left of my energy bar and the three, unopened water bottles Recovery girl had given me, "Nothing too big,"

"Oh, Dear, before you leave I forgot to give you these," Recovery Girl worried, hopping off her chair before handing me a small bottle of pain relievers. "Take these for that concussion of yours. Reduce your use of screen time and social situations, and get lots of rest in order to heal quickly." She instructed, going back to her chair before wheeling it towards her desk, "My healing quirk should have split the recovery down quite a bit, so it won't be long until you are better,"

"Thank you Recovery Girl," I smiled, making my way out the door, Shoto following me close behind.

"You have a concussion?" He questioned, eyes focused on the bandage that covered the cut on my face.

"Yeah," I laughed, "I was thrown a lot today, so I'm not surprised," Looking towards him, his brow furrowed slightly.

"What about your face?"

"Oh, I'm not sure about that," I spoke, scratching at the bandage nervously, "I think maybe Tetsutetsu's quirk left a small cut when he punched me,"

Hearing the boy hum in response, I could see him from the corner of my eye, his attention switching from the walk ahead of him to my bandaged hands, a small hue of pink dusting his ears.

Clearing his throat, he stopped, "Here, I can take some, " He offered, not letting me respond as he took two of the water bottles, as well as the canister of pills I was given, freeing up one of my hands, only for it to be taken in a gentle grasp from the boy beside me.

Feeling a small smile spread across my face, my eyes fell back down to his undone latch crossed his collar, mind momentarily fuzzing over, before I shook my head. Feeling Shoto's hand pull on mine gently, trying to continue his way towards the training field, I paused.

"Wait, hold these for a second," Handing him the third water bottle and the half-eaten granola bar, I raised my hands towards the strap, stopping to quickly wipe my sweating hands on my pants, letting out an awkward laugh, "Sorry,"

Looking back up, I hesitantly reached out for either strap, eyes taking a nervous glance towards Shoto's, heat rising to my cheeks as his blue and steel eyes watched me patiently. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I gently connected the strap back together, fixing his undone collar, the heat from his left side warming up my fingers while the cold from his right cooled me down.

"There," I whispered, fingers lingering when I realized how close I had gotten. Shaking the thought from my mind, I took back the items I had given him, his eyes watching me closely.

"Thank you," He spoke, tone matching mine causing his voice to sound somewhat rough.

Standing for a moment, I had forgotten where we supposed to be, my mind to preoccupied with how he was looking at me.

His pupils seemed blown slightly, and his eyelids were half-lidded. Feeling a familiar feeling grow in my stomach, I looked down shyly, suddenly wondering if I had made him uncomfortable.

"S-sorry if that was...weird. It's just that, I saw it was undone and thought-" His hand gently took hold of mine, the words I had thought of saying suddenly fading from my memory feeling his fingers trace mine, toying with them slightly before finally grasping my hand, thumb gracing over the bandages ever so slightly.

"We should get back," He spoke, gently pulling me along towards the rest of the class, my mind too foggy to think of anything propper as I let out a strained nod.

'Holy shit,'

~~~

Making our way back to the main base for training, I looked up already seeing that Bakugou's team was just about to begin, his other four teammates yelling after him at their base, in an attempt to reason with him and come up with a plan.

Frowning, I noticed Gina. While the others tried coming up with a plan, her eyes were glued onto their base's jail cell. Her arms anxiously folded in front of her as she took a step away from it, attempting to distance herself.

'I forget she hasn't been home for that long,' I sighed, 'She's still probably nervous to be around things like that since she was kidnapped. Who knows what she had to put up with for those three months,'

-Gina's POV-

Keeping her eyes glued to the jail cell beside them, Gina listened as her teammates yelled after Bakugou who was already standing near the exit, waiting for their queue for the match to begin.

Feeling her stomach churn slightly, her hands found themselves locking together, folding her arms over her chest, shifting uncomfortably. Clicking the small switch behind her ear, Gina's mask shaded itself, the action being an attempt to hide her heavy breathing, knowing full well the fog of her breath was covering the inside of her mask.

'What if I get captured...' She thought, 'I...I really don't want to go in there,'

"Wait! Bad Idea!" Jiro sweatdropped, "Let's talk about this, okay?"

Looking towards Bakugou, Sato agreed, "Yeah, you're not serious, right?"

"Shut up!" Turning around towards his group, Bakugou yelled at them. "Listen up you underlings! Just follow me when this starts"

Placing his hands at his sides, Sero groaned, "That isn't what I call teamwork" 

"Did you just call us underlings?" Sato questioned, shoulders dropping at the slightly demeaning nickname.

Ignoring him, Bakugou continued, "I'll take the lead and head towards the fight," Pointing at them accusingly, Katsuki yelled, "Look alive!" Hearing Katsuki yell, Gina tore her attention away from the cage, arms tightening around her slightly, "You four better be ready to support me! Especially you!" Bakugou pointed his finger towards Jiro, "Make sure you keep track of the enemy, Ears!"

Offended, Jiro yelled back at him, "Hey! My name is Jiro!"

"Are you gonna charge them? Cause the other team looks really good at counter attacks." Sero questioned, looking over towards his teammates, "Jiro's a recon pro, we should just hold back. Play it safe and wait for an opening,"

Sato nodded in agreement, meanwhile, Bakugou's teeth clenched hearing his teammate belittle his plan.

"Idiot. That's exactly what they're expecting us to do. We're not waiting for the right moment. We're making our own opening. If we get eyes on them, we've won, got it?"

Throwing four small grenades at his teammates, the four of them yelled, rushing to grab one each before it fell, all of them anxiously holding their own grenade.

"What the hell! You can't just throw this shit at us!" Gina yelled her hand hardening in an attempt to have some sort of barrier between her actual palm and the grenade.

"What the heck man!" Jiro cried, still fumbling with her explosive device.

"Take those just in case," Bakugou ignored his friend's words, "They don't pack much of a punch but, they can be useful... and one more thing, "Bakugou's voice was low, his next words having been carefully thought out. "Whenever you guys are in danger... I'll protect you, and when I'm in danger, you guys have better save me!" Glaring towards Gina his finger now pointed towards her, "So stop starring at that damn jail like that! Cause no one but those idiots in class B are gonna be in them, got it?!"

Smiling from under her mask, Gina nodded, slightly embarrassed she was caught doing so.

-Y/n's POV-

Watching as Bakugou yelled after the others to hurry up, I took the last bite of my energy bar.

"You know, I think this is the first time in a while Gina got to use her quirk in training," I mentioned, my eyes hurting slightly as I began to understand the warning Recovery Girl gave me about TV screens.

"What do you mean?" Shoto questioned, standing beside Midoriya as we watched from the back, the action being an attempt to lessen the effects of the screen messing with my concussion.

"Well... the last time Gina used her quirk for hero training was... well when we went to the training camp," Remembering it, I frowned, "At least that's what I remember,"

Humming, Midoirya nodded, "You know, I think you're right. We've done a lot in class since then too with working on our power moves and creating special gear for our hero costumes. Yakatama hasn't gotten to do any of that. Not to mention the license exam we took too,"

"I never realized how far behind she was," Shoto commented, as I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah," Looking down at my second water bottle, I mumbled, "Me neither,"

"Currently, class A and class B are neck and neck according to the stats!" Vlad King spoke, an image of each team popped up on the screen, grimacing as I saw the picture they used of me. "But, while they may seem evenly matched, the truth is class A's win was mostly thanks to Shinsou, so it barely counts!" Letting out a hardy laugh, Vlad King held his head, "I think we all know about what that says about them!"

Watching as Kirishima and Kaminair, as well as a few others from our class, reprimanded Vlad King for his backward commentary, I grumbled.

"Why'd they use that picture of me?"

"What do you mean?" Shoto asked, "I thought it looked nice,"

Playfully, I rolled my eyes, "You're only saying that cause you're picture they took looks great,"

Hearing a stuffy laugh come from Mineta, I instantly regretted saying anything, "I think you look pretty hot. Especially in your new hero outfit,"

Knowing full well he was talking about the open midsection, I grimaced, taking another disinterested drink of my water, the cold nipping at my bare arms as I suddenly remembered that I had thrown my jacket off during the fight.

"Oh! L/n, I totally forgot to tell you, but Ashido has your jacket!" Midoriya pipped up, pointing a finger towards the Pink haired girl who was actually wearing my jacket over her own, acting as if she were a model for the others who watched.

Shaking my head, I waved it off, "Thank you Midoriya, but I'll grab it from her before your match. She looks like she's having fun with it,"

Hearing an explosion come from the screen, my attention went to Bakugou as he set off his quirk, yelling back at Jiro to use her quirk, the young girl attempting to make out the many sounds she could hear due to Tokage's quirk, the class B student having split her body up into small chunks, using them to bang on pipes in the surrounding area.

Comming out from the shadows, Tokage ambushed the group, sending some of her body fragments after Bakugou, the boy sending explosions after them as he was forced to the defensive side.

Sero on the other hand used his quirk to create a barrier around him and the other three, calling after Bakugou to join them, only to realize he was far too busy with Tokage's quirk and had a refusal to back down.

at this point, another B student has presented themselves, Bando stood above Sero's tape on a nearby building, using his glue quirk to cover Sero's tape, trapping the four in their own makeshift spider web.

I laughed slightly, seeing both Jiro and Gina groan as the gross liquid dripped down around them, Kamakiri, the blade quirked B student then shot up from behind Bando, using his quirk to slice the pipes above the small groups heads, a mess of large pipes, tape, and glue falling down towards them.

Reaching his hands out, Sato attempted to block the large pipes with his strength quirk, knowing full well that the glue from Bando would trap him, only for him and the others to stumble as Bakugou shot in from behind them blasting the pipes away.

Seeing their first plan backfire, Kamakiri drew his blades, aiming for Jiro, Bakugou once again coming in as he kicked the girl out of the way, blasting the bug looking B student with his quirk, sending him into a pipe. Jutting out a blade from his back, Kamakiri groaned as he lodge the knife into the pipe, stopping his body from making contact.

Seeing Bakugou's face grin in the camera, my attention fell onto Monoma, his hand whipping away at his face.

"I'm sorry, what? There must be something in my eyes," Laughing, he looked back up at the screen, hand resting on his chin, "It looked like he protected Jiro just now," Monoma's voice grew sour towards the end of his sentence, Kaminari looking up at the screen proudly.

"Heck yeah he did!" His shoulder dropped as sweat built up on his brow, "By kicking her,"

Placing a hand on Monoma's shoulder, Kiri smiled, a slight taunting tone to the red head's voice, "You're getting to see what our Bakugou is really like, cool huh? Don't worry your eye are fine,"

Letting out a loud, frustrated yell, I watched slightly amused, " Are you telling me his personality changed!? AH! AHH!"

"Uh," Letting his hand fall from the blondes shoulder, Kiri looked back towards the screen, "Well, I guess what he just did is kind of new. Never seen him put so much on the line,"

Looking back at the screen, I watched as Bakugou rushed off towards the retreating class B students, first finding Bando, who yelled running off, knowing he would have no way of fighting Bakugou.

Leading him around the corner, the fourth member of their team showed up, Awase, who used his binding quirk to cement his iron bar support items to Bakugou's gaunlets and cloths, attaching them to the surrounding pipes.

"He was hiding without making a sound!" Mina yelled, her arms waving in the air as the end of my jacket sleeves shook with them.

"They turned the tables again!" Mineta worried watching as Awase dodged Sero's tape, ductin under a pipe.

Chasing after Awase with Jiro, Sero allowed Sato to free Bakugou, using his strength quirk to break Bakugou's hero gauntlents, and the iron bars that welded Bakugou to the pipes, setting him free to chase after Awase.

Siking him out, Bakugou allowed Sero and Jiro to handle the Welding quirked B student, blasting towards Bondo.

Jiro beamed, attaching her earphone jacks to her support items, allowing her own heart beat to create a frequency loud enough to disorrentate Awase, his support items flying past him, Sero's hands covering his ears as he stood behind Jiro.

Chasing after Bakugou, Both Sato and Gina watched as their head player blasted Bando as well as destroying the body pieces Tokage had sent after him.

Tackling Bando to the ground, Sato pinned him to the floor, holding his arm out as he placed his heels onto his side, waiting as Gina ran up behind him, using her quirk to cover Bando in a thick layer of rock, restraining him until Sero would arrive with his tape.

"What?!" Monoma yelled, "Since when can that brat do that!?"

Rolling my eyes, I noticed, how Gina's hand was still placed on Bondo's back, not removing it until Sero met up with the two. When she did remove her hand however, the rock disappeared.

"Huh, so she has to be touching it for her to use that ability of her quirk," Midoriya mumbled, feircly writing in his notebook.

'Even though she was gone for all that time,' I thought, 'Her quirk has developed as much as ours have due to that weird shit she said the league gave her,' Furrowing my brows, I sat in wonder, 'Will...will that progress go away when the drug wheres off completely? She already told me  that Aizawa said she can't fully use her quirk to form Golem until that does happen, But, what happens when it does where off?'

"What unexpected teamwork form class A!" King Vlag yelled, "They've maganged to take two of my dear students in an instant!"

Usuing her earphone jack, Jiro directed Bakugou towards the blade quirked student, Kamakiri, who was headed after Sero.

Bakugou took hold of the bug student, using his new power move to create a whirlwind effect with his quirk, catapulting Kamakiro into a nearby wall, Sero using his tape to run after him and tie the knocked out student up.

Smiling at the screen, Uraraka clasped her hands together, making sure her pinkies were extended, "Bakugou trusts his teammates so he doesn't have to do it all alone!"

Playing an air guitar, Kaminair looked towards Kiri, "Being in the band lossened him up,"

Joinning his friend, Kirishima acted out playing the drims, "But he's still driving the beat!"

Watching Sero tape any parts of Tokage's body he could find to any nearby pipes, he watched them deep in thought before landing ontop of a nearby roof. Attaching the granade Bakugou had given him to one of her pieces with his tape, Sero watched as the piece floated up to Tokage, the girl noticing only after it was a foot or two away from her, quickly floating out of the way only to come face to face with Bakugou.

Watching the screen light up with a large blast, Tokage's body regenerated all it's pieces, passed out on the ground.

"The horror," Vlad King cried, watching as the group of five, dragged off his class's team into the make shift prison, "The shame. The match didn't even last five minutes! Thanks to unexpected teamwork, class A wins with the day's first perfect score of 4 -0!"

Smiling, I turned seeing team 4 making their way back up the stairs, stopping when Aizawa gave them a thumbs up, "You didn't do unessesary damage and you neutralized your opponents efficiently," He spoke, "Bakugou may have taken the lead, but you four supported him. Solid win. Great job today,"

Looking over towards Vlad King, I watched as his class gave each other supporting pats on the back, sad due to their loss.

Watching as Kaminari ran towards Bakugou, I smiled seeing Gina use her own strength part of her quirk to break off the remaining iron pieces Bakugou still had on his back, the boy yelling at her to 'bug off' only to ignores.

"Kacchan, you can play with others when you want to!" Kaminari smiled, "And Jiro you were a total Heroin out there!"

"Nope, I'm a hero," Jiro corrected, watching as Gina turned to me, smiling happily.

"You're awake!" She yelled, running up to me, happily. "Did you see me win?" She beamed, a proud thumb pokin into her own chest.

Rollin gmy eyes, I laughed, "Yeah, I did. Don't let your ego get too big, or else you'll end up like Bakugou," I warned, taking another drink from my water bottle.

"How's the head? You guy's took a beating. Well, that's to be expected when you have to face a hand to hand combat quirk like mine when your quirk is mainly distance based. But I think you two did great!" She smiled, sitting down next to me.

Blinking slightly, she reached hand behind her back, "Oh shoot," She mumbled, the small hatch in the back of her waist band opening as she pulled something out, my blood running cold as she pulled out the small granade Bakugou had given her. "I forgot to give this back,"

"Put that away!" I yelled, gaining Midoriya's attention, who also gasped out in worry, Gina's looking towards us confused, carelessly holding a bomb in her hands.

"What?" Looking at her hand, it clicked for her, "Oh! This! Yeah, it's not that scary once you get used to it," She laughed, standing up on her feet, waving it above her head, mocking me slightly. "See, it wont go off unless I tell it to! Besides its a ball of sweat, and Bakugou said it was;t that powerful anyways- Hey!"

Watching the angry blonde reach above her, he forcefully grabbed the granade from Gina's hands, walking away angerly, "It's not a fucking toy, Dumbass," He reprimanded, quickly reattaching it to his belt.

Lazily sitting next to me, Gina stuck her tougn out at Bakugou's back, "Party pooper,"

Laughing nervously, I looked around, seeing some of the class B students now watching Gina with warey glares, her reputation not exactly helping the fact that she was now seen waving a bomb around school grounds.

"Yeah..." I laughed, "He's a party pooper alright,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 14.7K 53
"The world never helped me so why should I help it?" Your entire life has revolved around one thing: Phoenix. No matter how hard you tried, that word...
18.6K 383 18
Will he stay pure, or will he turn to the dark side with you? It's your choice! Fair warning, this story is dark and contains mature themes.
104K 2.5K 10
[Completed] You and your husband agreed to balance out your work lives and personal lives before having a child. Well, guess what? Your lives are c...
12.1K 127 4
゜ ・. ✦ The world is endless, the possibilities are endless, yet y...