Lost And Found

-Y/n's POV-

"Mikoto!"

"Mikoto! Where are you?!" Running past people, Shoto and I called out for the smaller boy. Feeling the tears well up in my eyes, I turned to an older woman, her features portraying she is not much older than her late forties. Taking a shaky breath, I listened as Shoto continued to yell for my brother.

"Ma'am, excuse me," I urged, my hands bending down till the beginning of my hip, "Have you seen a little boy? He's about this tall, has two little horns on his head? H-he was wearing a yellow hoodie with All Might on it? Please tell me, do you know where he is?!" I asked frantically, my hands, folding together pleadingly.

Slightly taken aback, the lady quickly excused herself, "U-um, no I haven't, sorry," Watching as she left, I quickly searched for another person, hoping at least one person had seen him.

Ten minutes had passed, and still, no one had seen Mikoto, the pit in my stomach growing larger and larger, a quiet sob forcing its way through my shaky lips as yet another person said they didn't see him.

"Y/n?" Shoto, called out, his hand carefully resting on my back, looking past my shoulder examining my tear stained face, "We should probably call Mr. Aizawa, maybe he could help-"

"I can't lose him-" I choked. the words spilling out, as I wiped at my face, turning to him. My eyes burned, and my throat was sore. Shaking my head, I tried to steady my breathing, "I-I can't lose him too. He's all I have left,"

Seeing sweat build onto Shoto's temple,  it was obvious, that he too was beyond stressed, his arm quickly wrapping around my back, pulling me into his chest. His free hand placing itself behind my head, letting me cry into his shirt, his fingers slightly tangled in my hair, as he dug his nose in.

While trying to comfort and ease my breathing, Shoto's eyes still scanned the streets, the more people he saw, the more the boy realized how hard it was going to be to find a three-foot kid.

Pushing away from the embrace, Y/n wiped at her face, "We have to keep looking," She urged, trying her best to not let any more tears escape, her mind running like a static as she tried to figure out where the kid would have gone.

~~~

-Gina's POV-

"Man, what do you think we should write down for our report?" Mirio questioned, the three slowly walking back to the U.A. dorms. 

"We should definitely stress that Eri has her powers under control and that we'll take responsibility if anything happens," Midoriya quipped, his hand quickly scribbling down in his notebook a list of ideas for the report.

Quietly following the two, Gina kept her sights on the ground. Though the media had yet to publish her being rescued, there were still a handful of moments when the girl had caught people staring and whispering. Often times taking the opposite side of the street if they recognized exactly who she was.

So seeing as she wanted to avoid that, she deemed it best to hide behind the two taller boys. Shaking her head, the girl chose to think of another subject; 'My aunt and uncle should be at the dorms to drop off my things after I get back. I should probably text them that I'm on my way there so they know for sure,'

Reaching for her back pocket, the girl froze hearing a small cry come from the crowd of people. Frowning, she thought nothing of it, maybe just another kid throwing a tantrum, or having a bad day. Taking hold of her phone, she heard another cry, but this time she noticed how no other voices seemed to go out to comfort the sobbing kid.

Slowing to a stop, Gina fell behind the group, Mirio being the first of the two to notice, "Hey? Are you coming?"

Trying her best to listen for the kid, Mirio's voice goes unheard by the brunette. Midoriya calling out her name, only for her to raise a finger, gushing them.