Eri

-Y/n's POV-

"Loosen up Midoriya!" Mina yelled, "You've got to be precise but flexible! Just because it's called a lock, doesn't mean you should be so ridged, so get that body moving!" Once again showing Midoriya the move, I watched carefully as Mina twirled, the move itself seemed pretty easy, but when it was you who was doing it, it was pretty difficult, "And then end with a pop!"

Attempting to do what was told, I stumbled slightly as Gina fell into my side, falling on top of me she was quick to get up as Mina scolded us.

"I-I'm sorry Y/n! My shoe got untied," She apologized, bending back down to tie her sneaker.

Waving her off, I smiled, standing back up, "It's fine, it's really hard to keep track of all these moves though," I pondered, Mikoto laughing from the dorm steps as he pointed.

"You guys look stupid dancing with no music," He giggled, earning a sharp glare from me.

"Zip it Mikoto!" I warned, turning back around to continue practicing when I noticed Mirio from the big three crouching behind a bush.

'What is he doing here? I thought he was let off from school?'

"Oh, hey Togata!" Midoriya greeted, only to sweatdrop when the blonde, upperclassmen deadpanned, immediately turning so that his backside stuck out from the bush.

Mr.Aizawa soon stepped alongside him, a small girl with platinum hair and a red suspender dress standing in front of him.

Hearing a slight gasp come from Gina, she smiled, waving to the girl happily, the raid team calling out "Eri," before Togata spoke, bouncing his butt in the bush.

"Hey, guys! I brought a peach for ya!"

Hearing Mikoto laughs behind me, I rolled my eyes, gently poking Gina's arm, "Who's that? She looks pretty young to be a student," I questioned, her eyes flashing a mixture of happiness and sadness.

"That's Eri, she was the little girl I was with when- well, you know," Seeing her smile turn sour, I frowned, "Anyways," She said, laughing, "She looks a lot better now, so that's all that matters,"

Watching as the brunette made her way to the little girl, I noticed how the raid team, save for Kirishima since he was inside the dorms, also ran up to her, squealing over her dress.

"Hey, baby," Gina smiled, Midoriya sharing his own form of greeting.

"Hi Deku, Hi Gina," Eri spoke, her hands tightly grasping onto her bag as they all greeted one another, Ojiro questioning if the girl was Midoriya's kid or not.

'What is with these people and thinking were all teen parents?'

Feeling a small tug on my pant leg, I glanced down seeing Mikoto. His eyes glued onto the little girl as he attempted to bring me closer. Getting the hint, I smiled leading the boy to the small crowd.

"Be careful around her okay? She's a lot like Gina right now so be gentle," I reminded, the boy nodding as he stood by my side.

"Midoriya, Yakatama." Aizawa called, "Finally got permission from the principal. IN order to avoid any additional stress, we're letting Eri explore the campus before the festival," As our teacher spoke, Togata made his way out of the bush, making his way next to Eri.

Watching quietly, Gina had crouched her way in front of the girl, her hand making a fist, prompting the younger girl to do the same, the two sharing a small fist bump before reeling their hand back in an explosion. Gina reenacting the sound of one with her mouth.

"Well Hello!" Iida walked up, "You must be Eri from the work-study. It's very nice to meet you, I'm Iida,"

Stretching his hand out, the smaller boy spoke, "Mineta! Hey there, man you're gonna be a looker aren't ya?"