Reporters

-Y/n's POV-

"A newspaper?"

"Yeah, they wanna do a feature on your class for some reason," Aizawa explained, not sounding too thrilled about the whole event.

Crossing my arms above my chest I huffed, looking off to the side, "I have a few ideas,"

'The hype of All Might is seeming to go down and now they are finally trying to get the scoop on Gina,'

"Isn't that amazing Deku?" Uraraka beamed, jumping towards the green-haired boy who blushed nervously.

"That's kinda surprising huh?"Denki smiled. Koda nodding his head behind them as his fingers fidgeted with one another.

Hearing this, Kirishima shrugged, "Uh, no not really," 

"Yeah, the sports festival was on TV," Ojiro sweatdropped towards the lightning bolt blonde.

Jumping up at the sound of reporters, Hagakure cheered, "We've gotta look super cute in case they want to take our picture!"

"For sure!" Mina joined, causing Jiro to laugh towards Hagakure, seeing as she was...invisible.

"I think you'll be just fine Hagakure"

Sighing at the class's lack of attention, Aizawa raised his voice over the small chatter, "That's enough. It's nothing too exciting. The article is about how you're settling in, adjusting to dorm life- that sort of thing. Principle Nezu thought it'd be a good idea. This will show your parents and guardians that you're happy here," As Aizawa continued to explain, I couldn't help but feel a little left out of the loop, my head drifting off into thought.

'The doctors said Grandma's condition hasn't gotten any better. I thought she'd be back by now. It was just some measly quirk...it- it shouldn't have lasted this long-'

Jumping up slightly, my body stiffened as Aizawa's scarf shot past my head, his grasp on a flailing Mineta as Aizawa scolded him, "I expect you all to be on your best behavior today," Seeing as Aizawa gave Mineta a warning stare, another voice spoke up from another hall.

"Don't worry on my account Mr.Aizawa, I wanna get a feel for what dorm life is really like, so there's no need for them to act any differently than normal,"

"I didn't say that you could come in yet," Aizawa deadpanned, as the man walked into view. His slim figure hunched over slightly, as his wavy black hair draped in front of his face. His rounded glasses shining as he raised his wrist, pointing to the red watch he wore.

"I was told I had from with AM to six PM, so unless my watch is wrong?"

Seemingly fed up, Aizawa's shoulder's dropped, letting Mineta free from his hold as the reporter took his spot beside Aizawa who starred at the man in slight annoyance.

"Hello everyone, my name is Taneo Tokuda. I look forward to learning more about you all,"

Following the class, I gave a small bow to the man, gently giving MIkoto's back a slight nudge as he stared at the man's different colored pupils.

"Nice to meet you,"

"Now, as I said, you don't have to do anything special. Just go about your day exactly how you normally would. The camera will do most of the work. I might ask an occasional question or two, and I'll hope you answer," Giving a closed eye smile, both Mina and Hagakure sighed.

"He's got such a nice smile!" Mina mused, causing Mineta to groan in the back of the class.

"That is so not a woman,"