Simple Questions

^^^ OKAY THIS song is 100% amazing and is everything I try to show in Y/n and Shoto's relationship. QwQ This is perfect.

I love the comments oh my lord <3 OwO

A lot of you are dying for some romance, and trust me, it will be SOON! I promise <333

It is so fucking hard to write a scene with like seven different people in it :D Especially a fight scene! QwQ

You don't understand how worried I am that I fucked this specific scene all up (ó﹏ò 。) Here to me praying I did a decent job and didn't disappoint <3

Enjoy~ (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)/

-Y/n's POV-

Smiling to myself, I looked down at my new provisional heroes license, the feeling of it in my hands somewhat surreal.

Sitting between Gina and Shoto in the back of All Might's cramped car, I glared over at the two bickering teens on my left, Gina's elbow poking into me as she swatted away at Bakugou.

"Would you shut up!" Gina cursed, pushing the boy towards the opposite end of the car, "You have a whole three inches of space on your side- scooch over! And stop manspreading! It's taking up more room!"

"Why the hell should I? S'not my fault I'm comfortable,"

"No shit, you're basically in my lap, moron!"

Sighing to myself, I watched as Shoto leaned forward, looking at All Might through the rearview mirror.

"How much longer until we get back to the dorms?"

Sweat-dropping, the fallen hero glanced back at the two new hero's pinching one another, Bakugou putting Gina in a headlock before the brunette started kicking her feet around, yelling at him to let go.

"Shouldn't be much longer," The older man sighed, his suit a few sizes too big for his thin form. Looking around the streets, the former pro hero, stopped the car, citizens running past us as muffled yells could be heard, feeling the ground shake, All might scanned the streets, "Sounds like trouble,"

Looking out the front window, my eyes widened seeing a large stream of water fill-up the next street in front of us, my blood running cold as more people screamed.

"Wait for the pros?" Shoto questioned, looking at All Might before Bakugou released Gina's head, already pulling up his hero outfit box to get his gauntlet out.

"They might be a while," All Might let out a groan, "This assault just began,"

"I'll handle this then," Bakugou smirked, opening the car door, careful not to slam it into a running person's face.

Knowing he couldn't win against Bakugou, All Might looked after him, the rest of us following the blonde, Gina taking out her mask from her hero box. "Ugh, be cautious. First, you need to check-"

"The surroundings, I know! You worry about evacuations," Bakugou instructed, pulling his gauntlet on, Shoto rolling up his sleeves as I threw my own U.A. jacket into the car.

"You can't fight them, but we can," Todoroki said, the four of us walking towards the front of the car.

"I don't know about this," All might warned, climbing out of the front seat, hand resting on the top of the black SUV. "You four have only been licensed for a half-hour!"

Running towards the front of the water stream, I watched as Shoto used his ice quirk, sharp spikes forming as the motion of the water stopped just feet in front of us, the entire street now covered in a thick layer of ice.