The Secret Mission

Okay, SO! I know not everyone will be thrilled to hear- Read- this, but I was having trouble figuring out how I go about writing these next chapters and I decided that I was going to stick with my original idea; 

SPOILERS- Which is having this entire chapter being Gina and Eri's rescue, with no Y/n in this chapter at all. I had asked on my conversations board if it were a good idea, and I did get mixed responses and then I realized that in the end, my original plot would have a lot more "Plot Opportunities" (If that made sense?") Then it would if I had Y/n join in this little 'raid'.

NOT REALLY A SPOILER JUST A HEADS UP- Y/n Isn't going to be in these next episodes of the anime, but I will try my very best to condense all of it down to just this one chapter. If not having you in this chapter isn't exactly what you want to read, you can read the spoiler above and read onto the next chapter once it's up ;)

Again I'm sorry for any of those who find this a bit boring and who think it's stupid not having Y/n in this part- I have ideas for her in the near future that involves her not being in this part <33

This is gonna be a lot of writing TmT

I have a feeling the ending was a bit Meh, but this is now a 5000 worded chapter. :D

-Gina's POV-

"So much noise,"

Walking in between the two men, Gina's fingers traced over the small bruises that littered her arms. Even though she was transferred through to Chiasaki, they never did stop using that serum.

"Those fools have better be doing their jobs," Kai muttered underneath his breath, his calm demeanor odd for being under such a situation.

"I hate to say it, but I think this is the end for the Hassaikai," Crono spoke up from behind the brunette, the ruckus above never stopping.

Having heard that a whole bunch of Pros had shown up, Gina couldn't help but feel anxious.

'What if...what if they finally get me out of here? Get Eri out?'

"As long as the boss and I live, the Hassaikai will too. Most of the men remain loyal to him but don't understand my way of thinking. Even though, I respect the boss's will more than any of them do." Pulling two cases from his back pocket, Kai looked down at them thoughtfully. 

The action reminding Gina of what she held within her own coat pockets. Feeling three small jars cool the tips of her fingers, she bit her tongue. Every time the jars clinked together her anxiety spiked hoping that they wouldn't break, as well as alert the two men that she had stolen them on their way out.

The liquid that the jars held wasn't anything new to the teen, in fact, she's been injected with it ever since the sports festival.

At first, it was just a quirk booster, but then the Leauge made it into something more. Something that controlled the girl's every move.

'I need to know what the hell this crap is,'

"As long as we have the finished product and the serum, I can bring us back from the brink of extinction," Placing it back inside his jeans, Kai continued, "This little incident will make a good story for potential investors. We've developed a drug that heroes are afraid of, exactly the sort of thing they're after," 

Seeing two familiar figures ahead of them, Gina shrunk into herself, carefully pulling her hands from her pockets and folding her arms close to her chest.

"And on that note, It's time to pull your weight, Temps," Passing both Toga and Twice, Gina felt a cold shiver run down her spine as they continued to walk away from the heroes.