Late Nights

¬‿¬) I'm proud of what I did here in this chapter.

-Shouto's POV-

Laying awake, Shouto stayed silent as he looked up at the poster-covered ceiling he had grown accustomed to through the past months. A mixture of pro hero's ranging from All Might himself to a Wild Wild pussy cat's poster.

Seeing how they were all arranged had a small smile tugging against the boy's lips, his head turning slightly to look across at the lightly snoring girl beside him.

Her s/c lips were parted as she slept, the night sky hitting her frame delicately.

She had been having trouble sleeping earlier that night, the stress of her friend being found and her own family issues were all piling on at once for her. Fulling turning his body towards her, Shouto laid his head on his folded arm, his body scooting closer until the two were inches apart.

He examined her face, his mind clouding with thoughts as he committed every one of her features to memory. As his eyes trailed down, he noticed the scar trailing down her s/c arms, the discoloration not being very noticeable compared to the scar on her back.

Thinking of it, his face grew hot, the memory of how he first witnessed it embarrassing him as he felt he had crossed a certain boundary with the girl.

~~~

'She had been changing into her school uniform one morning, but Shouto had failed to knock. Opening the door to her dorm, he paused. His eyes trailed down her back as she faced away from him, not having noticed his presence as he starred.

He noticed the scar almost immediately, the story behind it being told to him once before but he had yet to witness it. As he studied it, his eyes trailed upwards, widening when he noticed the straps of her bra.

The sight instantly sending the boy into high alert, quietly closing the door as he quickly walked back to his room, still having trouble processing as to why it had taken him so long to realize the situation he had created.'

~~~

Sighing through his nose, Shouto's hand lifted off his side, his fingers grazing over the top of Y/n's arm, enjoying the small goosebumps that grew on her arms as he trailed his finger to her elbow, all the way back down to her wrist.

Seeing her arms felt almost surreal to him, just now realizing that they were almost always covered by her uniforms and hero costume.

Looking back up at her closed eyes, Shouto recalled how they always glowed a bright/dark e/c, often finding himself lost in them.

'She's different,' He thought, trying to come to terms with his own feelings, 'She has been for a while now,'

Raising his hand towards her face, Shouto hesitated, his fingers hovering over the girl's jaw before finally resting his hand, thumb continuing the soft, petting motion against her soft cheeks as he starred.

Why were you so different to him?

Catching himself as his eyes drifted down, he closed his eyes momentarily as her lips came into view, they were slightly pouted as she slept silently. Furrowing his brows, the two-toned boys did his best to shake the thoughts from his mind.

'I can't do that,' He thought, turning to once again lay on his back, his hand hesitantly slipping away from the girl's face as he focused his attention back onto the posters.

He wasn't blind, Shouto could easily see what was going on. He knew something was strange about the girl next to him since the Stain attack. The moment her hands had made contact with his face, he saw it.