Change Of Plans

Keep an eye out for my upcoming Todoroki x Reader Fantasy AU book called 'Cursed Kingdoms'! It will have a lot of the Orginal characters you see in this book.

Though keep in mind that I am still coming up with a plot for that book, as well as posting these next chapters, so it might be a small while before the book does come out.

I'm creating that book as a way to keep updating while I wait for the next season of MHA. But don't worry I also plan on making the chapters for the MHA Movies as well!

Also sorry for the crap ton of Gina plot points in this, Gotta get that KiriBakuGina polyship rolling 0w<

(QwQ)/ Enjoy~

-Y/n's POV-

Walking out of the U.A. doors, I stopped, looking back at Shoto, smiling towards him.

Knowing I was leaving, his hand squeezed mine gently, his grey and blue eyes looking down at our hands as I spoke, "I'll be back a little later, okay?"

"What?" Kaminari's voice spoke up, the others making their way out from class as well, "You mean Todoroki isn't going with you? But you two are always picking up Mikoto together?" Gasping, Kaminari's hand closed over his mouth, pointing at us accusingly, "Are you two fighting?!"

Coming down the stairs behind the blonde, Gina's hand gently tapped the back of Kaminari's head, "No Moron, Y/n is going to visit her mom again,"

"Gross, would you two get a damn room already? All your lovey-dovey bullshit is making me sick," Bakugou groaned out, Kirishima close behind him.

Still holding my hand, Shoto grew confused, "But we haven't done anything, Bakugou. Are you sure you aren't getting sick?"

Clicking his tongue, Bakugou's words grew sharp, "I'm not sick icey hot!"

Reaching her hand up, Gina placed the back of her hand against the angry blonde's forehead, "I don't know, you feel kind of warm to me," She hummed, eyes looking over to Kirishima as Bakugou angerly shook beneath her hand, "Doesn't he feel warm to you Kiri?"

"Oh! Let me feel!" Doing the same as Gina, Kirishima pouted in thought, "Mm, maybe a little?"

"Would you two get off of me! I don't have time for this shit," Hissed Bakugou, quickly slapping their hands away.

"Aww, come on, don't you want us to make you feel better? I can make you soup," Gina further spoke watching as the boy turned back towards the school.

Raising his middle finger towards the two he yelled back at her, "Anything you make would be the fucking reason I do get sick,"

"Man, he's so mean," Kirishima laughed nervously, "I'd eat whatever you make Yakatama! I'm sure it'd taste great!"

As the two continued, I sighed, looking back towards Shoto, "I have to go now,"

"Will you be back in time for the potluck, L/n?" Iida spoke up, Uraraka following beside him.

Sweatdropping, I scratched my cheek, "I'm not sure. Depends on how long I stay to visit my mom," I explained, "Okay, I really have to leave now, or I might miss my train," 

Adjusting my school bag, I relaxed my hand, Shoto now holding onto it, not wanting to let go. Confused, I looked back at him, surprised to see the hesitant gaze he had on.

Pulling my hand towards himself, Shoto quickly placed a small kiss against my cheek, the action surprising me, as he pulled away, clearing his throat.

"That...was that alright?" He questioned, voice quiet.