Break In

Sorry if Y/n seems insensitive to this whole situation, that you will read shortly, but trust me!!! It's gonna be making sense shortly....I hope XDD

-Y/n's POV-

 Walking back to Gym Gamma, I looked down at my newest improvement on my hero costume. A small wristband wrapped around my wrist, small enough to not grab attention, but big enough to hold a decent amount of sweat that gathered at my wrists. The hem of my jacket sleeves now able to absorb the sweat and contain it in the small holster.

'I hope Bakugou doesn't realize I used his gauntlets for inspiration. Seeing how he reacted about Midoriya copying him, I have a bad feeling about what he'd do to me if he found out,'

Walking into the gym, I stayed focused on my new equipment, gently tapping the clear gauge watching as sweat already built up inside the tube. I gently shook it, watching it slosh around, my nose crinkling it in disgust realizing I am playing with my own sweat.

Doing a few practice punches with the new item, I yelped out as my quirk suddenly activated, the canister reacting with it as the flames from my hand grew about ten times more wild and further in range. Watching as the flames died down, I sweat dropped seeing Aizawa with his hair and scarf floating in the air, his gaze on me as he erased my quirk.

I laughed nervously, rubbing the back of my head.

"Sorry, Mr. Aizawa." I apologized, watching as he pinched the bridge of his nose, looking back up at the rest of the class during their training.

"Just get back to your post L/n," I nodded, keeping my head down as I made my way past my classmates, having to duck out of the way of a few attacks as Ectoplasm created another clone at my area.

"Are you ready to begin?" He questioned as I got into place, still tampering with the gadget on my wrist.

"Yeah, I think so anyway-AH!" I jolted back as my quirk yet again malfunctioned, flames shooting up from my wrist and licking the skin on my face momentarily. Watching as they stopped once again, I growled in annoyance, yanking my wrist back by my face, trying to figure out what was wrong with it. "Stupid thing. If anything this is gonna make my exam a bazillion times worse!" I grumbled, hearing Ectoplasms clone sigh as he watched me fail at 'fixing it' repeatedly.

'I don't have time for this! There are only four days left till the exam! And I only have the thought of my special move in my head!'

"Why don't you get that checked out with the tech again?" He offered, making my eye twitch.

"I did that! And all they said was 'Nothings wrong with it kid! It's more of a operator malfunction!' Operator malfunction my left shoe. Make the thing easier to work and we wouldn't have to be dealing with this!" Mumbling to myself, I took off my jacket, the gadget slipping off with it as I threw it to the side against the cement wall. 

The action making the canister go off again as my jacket went flying as fire spewed from the container of sweat across the gym.

"Oh come on! How did it even managed that! I'm the one with the fire quirk! All that freaking thing does is hold my sweat!" I growled in frustration, jumping from my spot in the gym to Kirishima's, his training pausing momentarily as he looked past his shoulder towards me.

"Oh! Hey L/n! How's your training going?" Picking up my jacket, I dusted it off, looking over to Kirishima as his portion of the cement jungle had a large crater in it due to his training.

"How does it loo- AH COME ON!" Feeling my jacket zip from my hands, I watched as the top of my hero costume zoomed past my classmates heads and straight to the ground by Mr. Aizawa.