Fashion Trouble

-Gina's POV-

"I don't like you two that much,"

"Eh?"

Gina's eyes widen from the blunt statement as her intern partner let out a questioning grunt.

'What's his deal? We just got here'

"I know full well why the both of you chose my agency. It's because I am one of the top five most popular heroes,"

"Hey look you're the one who made an offer for me," Bakugou shot back, as Gina shyly added in her two cents.

"And you were the only offer I had gotten,"

"Yout two have outstanding talent. Bakugou I'd say you are already good enough to take out as a sidekick. However you each have a fatal flaw,"

"Yakatama, your composure during battle is erratic. You have no control over your emotions and you act rather irrational A hero needs to be calm and rational, a tactic that is needed to ease the public. It's no surprise that I was the only one who offered to correct that bipolar act of yours,"

'I have been told I'm a completely different person when I fight,'

"Bakugou, you believe you are the best. And you display that belief without regard to how it affects you or your image. You have a ferocious nature,"

"Don't tell me you brought me here just to give us a lecture,"

"AH!" Dodging out of the way, Gina yelped as threads encased Bakugou trapping him.

"I have to correct people like you. It's part of my duty to society. Heroes and Villains are cut from the same cloth,"

Gina's eyes widened in slight disappointment, looking down at her feet as her mind grew dark.

'He's right... I mean look where I got myself,'

"So your job here is to watch me. I'll show you what makes someone a hero,"

"What in the hell are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm educating you on how to become an exemplary pro. That includes on the way you speak, your appearance, controlling your emotions, your morals there are countless things you two need to learn but in the brief period of one week, I will stitch these things into the fabric of your being,"

~

"To be a good pro, your presence must calm those in danger and give them peace of mind. You have to be capable, of course, but there are other things to consider. Your physical appearance, speech, and actions must all be elegant. You must give off the aura of a hero. Do you understand?"

"Another perfect style best Jeanist!"

"Whoa..." Looking in the hand mirror Gina was given, she admired the way her hair was up in a messy bun, the whole retro look tying together with the rolled up bandana that was tied in a small bow. "I had no idea my hair could do that. What about you Bakug-oh"

As Gina adverted her gaze from her reflection, her eyes brightened at the sight of the distressed boy with his newly tamed hair. Gina let out a small laugh as it poofed back to its original design.

Best Jeanist sighed, once again forcing the large ball of floof down on the young hero's head as he let out small curses from his trembling jaw.

"What the hell are you laughing at Rock Head?!"

"Aw~ Don't be like that Bakugou! I thought it was cute!"

~

-Y/N's POV-

"Ugh, this doesn't feel right," I groaned trying to keep the rim of my costume up properly above my waist. Looking back in the mirror I grimaced seeing the costume I 'Oh so wished to have'. "Somethings missing."

"L/n? Vivian is waiting for you my dear," Hearing a slight knock at the door, I sighed twisting the handle, revealing a smiling Ayu. "How do you like your costume?" 

I frowned slightly trying to push down the shoulders of my jacket. "It's okay I suppose," I growled slightly as the shoulder wouldn't go down.

"Just okay?" Ayu questioned, his arms folding across his chest.

I gave a shrug, leaving the shoulder pad alone. "It's just sorta... I don't know -blah,"

Ayu gave a light chuckle before placing his hand on my back, gently pushing me further down the hall.

"I think Viv can wait just a bit longer. We can't have a future pro make their reveal in a costume they don't love, now can we?" Ayu stopped as we reached an arch in the hallway, the sight behind the curtains was one to behold.

"Whoa,"

There were all sorts of heroes. Some tall, others short. They all seemed to have nothing in common, all different and unique in their own ways. 

"Welcome to the lounge L/n. Now excuse me for just a moment- ah stay right here," Nodding at Ayu's words, I looked around the room seeing a small kitchen, pool table, and living area. 

'There can't be less than fifteen people here,'

"And here she is," Hearing the familiar voice of Ayu, I watched as he and another came into view. "L/n this is Vivian's official costume designer; Lyone. Lyone this is Viv's newest intern,"

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Lyon smiled extending his paled hand out.

Taking his hand into mine, I cleared my throat, "The same th-thing to you too, Sir"

The older man laughed, placing his hands on my shoulders turning me around before looking back to Ayu.

"Tell Viv we won't be more than five minutes,"

"Well do. L/n, Lyone will show you to his office,"

"Uhm, a-all right! I promise I won't be too long! Thanks, Ayu!"

"We'll be waiting!" With those separating words, the newly introduced Lyon continued to kindly push me down the hall, a silence covering us, giving me the chance to notice his slightly greying, poofy black hair. His eyes a slightly darker brown compared to Ayu's. His cheeks sprinkled in freckles like Midoriya's.

'I wonder how they all are doing? I never asked Todoroki where he was Interning at... Maybe I should ask him for his number the next time I see him- scratch that I need the entire class's number, well besides for Gina's,'

"So, Ayu tells me you aren't satisfied with your hero costume, is that correct?" Lyon asked as we entered his office. The walls filled with all sorts of material and sewing objects.

Blinking, I quickly nod, "Uh, y-yeah! I feel like something is... wrong with it I guess? I mean- it's not bad! just..." I grumbled, trying to figure out what exactly was wrong with the costume.

"Is it missing something perhaps?" He questioned, I nodded sighing.

"Yeah, but I don't know what it is!" Looking in a large mirror I inspected the costume, the whole thing just giving me a bland look.

"I say you have a great start of a costume.- but I would agree that it is missing something. You need color,"

"But I have color-"

"More of it my dear girl! Just sit tight and let me show you!"

-This author note will be deleted when the deed is done!-

I am gonna be editing the chapters from before! Just a warning to you all and an apology for all of the notification!!!