Calvary Battle

"Kaminari's our left wing, he's the support to keep enemies at bay. Yoayorozu, you'll take the right wing, focus on isolation and defense. Iidya you'll take the front right, we'll rely on you for mobility and physical defense. L/n you will take the front right." Todoroki instructed, my shoulders drooping at the realization that I didn't really have a job to do on the team.

"And you'll be attacking and creating diversions of ice and fire is that right?" Iidya spoke out, earning a hint of annoyance from Todoroki.

"Wait you have two quirks? That's awesome! Now I'm not the only one with a fire quirk!" I squealed, a rush of adrenaline running through me.

"I'd never use my left side," 

And as fast as that adrenaline came, it went, along with my dignity. "O-oh... Um, I guess I'll use my fire then. Would that be alright Todoroki?" Looking back up at the Peppermint boy, I noticed his glare at the crowd.

'What is with this boy today?'

"Todoroki?" I asked, once more trying my best to gain his attention.

"That'll be just fine." He spat his words once again going back to their unusual harsh tone.

"Sooo- what are we going after? The bigger number teams?" I asked, trying to get used to the roller blades that Yaoyorozu had created for us. Todoroki climbed on top of our makeshift human chair. Me and Iidya at the front, while Yaoyorozu and Kaminari take the back. One on Todoroki's legs sat on my shoulder as the countdown began.

"One!"

"We get Midoriya's points."

"That's all?" I asked, expecting something a little more reliable than just getting one teams points from the dueled haired boy.

"Two!"

Ignoring my question Todoroki looked dead at our target. "He's ours,"

"One!"

"Beguin!"

Within a seconds notice, Iidya went to rush for Midoriya's group but was blocked by too many groups who had gone in for the kill, metaphorically speaking of course.

But as soon as there was a clear shot Iidya pulled us in front of the group, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, and mines roller blades skidding our team to a stop. As the dust cleared, it seemed as if it was being replaced with the tick tension between our two teams.

Feeling Todoroki shift above me, a determined smile made its way to my face.

"I'll be taking those points now," Todoroki spoke.

"He seems to have it out for you, Midoriya," Tokoyami stated, causing me to deadpan.

'Todoroki has it out for everyone today it seems,'

"The games only halfway over, we can't stop now!"

"Now Iida! Forward!" Todoroki placed his hands on our opposite shoulders his legs were on as Iida powered up his engines.

"Right!" As we got blasted towards Midoriya's group Todoroki continued to Give out instructions.

"Yaoyorozu! Be ready to protect us!" I could hear the Blackett's quirk begin to activate as I realized the plan we had discussed earlier was now coming together.

"On it!" 

"Kaminari!"

"Oh, I know what I gotta do!"

"Amp it up a little Kaminari! Other teams are coming this way!" I yelled hoping it was the right thing to say.

"Indiscriminate shock! 1.3 MILLION BOLTS!" As Kaminari shocked the groups that surrounded ours Yaoyorozu covered our team with a shock resisting blanket of sorts, rendering our team nearly unfazed by the power of Kaminari's quirk.