My Bodyguard [ JENLISA FF ]

By JENLISASTORY24

Honey, please forgive me? - Lisa You broke my heart and our promise, how could we still be together? - Jenni... More

ONE - [How I met you]
TWO - [Drunk Nini]
THREE - [We Did It]
FOUR
FIVE
SIX - [M]
SEVEN [ Pregnancy ]
EIGHT [ The Our Little ]
NINE [ Being caught by lust ]
TEN - [M]
ELEVEN [ Broke ]
TWELVE [ You ]
THIRTEEN [ To Get You ]
FOURTEEN [ Empty , Hurt ]
FIFTEEN [ Expression]
SIXTEEN [M]
SEVENTEEN [Long Distance Relationship]
EIGHTEEN [ Leaving ]
NINETEEN [ Missing You ]
TWENTY [ Desire ]
TWENTY-ONE [ Conflict ]
TWENTY-TWO [ Jealousy ]
TWENTY-THREE [ Sweetness ]
TWENTY-FOUR [ Sulking ]
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY- SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY - [ Haseaido ]
THIRTY-ONE [ Baby ]
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX [ Conflict ]
THIRTY-SEVEN - [The Guest]
THIRTY-EIGHT [Mom]
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY - [40]
FORTY-ONE [GrandMum of Three]
FORTY-THREE - [Angy Kim]
FORTY-FOUR [M]
FORTY-FIVE [Mrs. Manoban in the field]
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN [EMOTIONAL]
FORTY-EIGHT [M]
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY - [FALL]
FIFTY- ONE
FIFTY- TWO [Holiday]
FIFTY-THREE - [Dessert]
FIFTY-FOUR - [50$ dollar]
FIFTY-FIVE - [M?]
FIFTY-SIX - [Divorce?]
FIFTY- SEVEN - [Jane]
FIFTY- EIGHT - [THE END?]
FIFTY-NINE - [ My Love?]
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO [Daddy's Girl]
SIXTY-THREE [Jelly Ni]
SIXTY-FOUR - [Office]
SIXTY-FIVE [5]
SIXTY-SIX - [M]
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT [nini]
SIXTY- NINE [THE FINALE]

FORTY-TWO [M]

7.7K 103 9
By JENLISASTORY24

NEXT DAY
It's very early in the morning, 4 am. I had to send Jennie home to pick up her clothes and necessities for the filming which would start at 7 in the downtown Seoul. I decided to get out driving early to avoid the traffic jams that often occur on Seoul’s big city streets. Jennie is still half -conscious from sleep, maybe she was too tired with follow all my Mother’s wishes yesterday without refused. I'm tired of talking about my mother's temperament again, what is the most important is my family.

After arriving at the set of the new filming location, she was fully awake and went out from the car with her thick furry sweater, walking slowly to meet her director in a small tent. She looked like a kid who didn’t want to go to school, with small hands swaying all the way. I got out of the car and took her belongings to Jennie's preparation tent. After a few minutes she came towards me and hugged my body gently, while resting her fluffy cheeks on my chest.

“Still sleepy?”, I asked to her while hugging.

“A little. I need your warm hug before start working, it helps me to be more awake from falling asleep again..”, she replied with soft mumbled.

“I apologize for my mother's behavior towards you a few days ago.”

“It's fine”

“Can I say something?”

“Hmmm?”, she just humming while still comfortably hugging my body. The weather is getting colder since this is winter season, I have a big and thick body, also immune to this kind of weather since I got used to it while training in the United States before with the teams.

“You can stop working if you're tired. And just let me work for you and our kids”

She looked at me with her confused face. Her face was getting redder and looked so cute when she wanted to fight back my words.

“Why are you saying like that?”

“I'm feeling guilty to see you don't get enough rest after need to taking care of our children, house, working and me too...”

“Give me a little more time okay?”

No, no, no ,no!

I spoke heartily to the spider when get touched by my mother’s favorite girl. She got my phone number from the woman in her 40s, then persuaded me to make an appointment with her on the pretext of wanting to talk about the business of her family invested with Manoban’s. We met in a restaurant, Minnie was wearing a dress that was so prominent that it tortured my mind so much.

“What are you interested in investing in our Tea’s Plantation?”, I asked while sipping the orange juice which I ordered earlier while looking at the paper work she brought together.

“I think the reason is pretty solid. I want to help you to further market for your product in this country... Maybe even we can achieve overseas marketing if we have mutual agreements?”, she replied with a seductive smile etched on her lips.

I noticed that. I cleared my throat then looked at her with my authorities face.

“I am impressed with your accomplishments in the high approval of business marketing learning. But the marketing that handled by my employees now is very satisfying for me. Also you can see the achievements from this business often gets demand from locals”

“I knew it Ms. Manoban. That’s why I want to invest and help your business to expand,maybe it could be more bigger than what you expected”, she tease me with her mischievous, calm smile while slowly sipping her pure strawberry juice.

“You can called me Lisa instead of Ms. Manoban, since I am already married”

“You are a very successful person and admired by many parties, Lisa. I’m also impressed with your abilities in various fields...”

“What actually you trying to say, Minnie?”

“I love you...”

______

MINNIE’s POV

Makes Lisa bed you. That's what Mrs. Chittip Bruschweiler’s order to me before arriving in Seoul. She really wanted me to marry that someone’s wife. Deep down in my heart, I don’t want to approach Lisa because she already has a family. I know Lisa owns everything, wealth, luxury, money, property and everything. I also own my own property as a result of my own efforts, I am a real estate Chairwoman in Thailand also have some projects in Korea. But I didn’t want to disappointing my parents and Aunt Chittip’s desire for Lisa to marry me.

Mrs. Chittip Bruschweiler gave me something to put in her drink while we were discussing investing in the business without Lisa’s knowledge. I hired a waiter at this restaurant to put the horny sprinkles into Lisa's drink and within 30 minutes she would start to feel aroused and turn into a hole -hungry beast.

“I love you..”, I spoke out while staring into her eyes.

“Stop embarrassing yourself, it's not good”

“I sincerely loving you, Lisa..”

“No.”

Yes, this is a very embarrassing thing for myself. I looked like a shameless desperate women with someone’s wife who was not gets attracted to all temptation, seducing I had tried to get her. Lisa just replied with a soft laugh while shaking her head.

“I knew all of this was my mother’s plan. Just forget about the plan and I will introduce you to my friend who is still single”

“No.. I don't wa---

“..And they all are military officers”, she added quickly while wiggling her eyebrows to me.

That's so cool! I am very interested in men or women in uniform. Lisa is also an army officer but she already owns by someone. I also want a boyfriend that is still single and fresh, not someone’s husband.

“Ermm...

As soon as the discussion was over, she stood up and left me alone after stating something that made her angry.

I was shocked when she just go out of the restaurant without any effect from the distribution of the drink.

JENNIE’s POV
The clock is already showing late at night. Lisa leaves the house at 8pm and says she wants to meet her college soldiers and will be home early, but otherwise.

A loud bang on the main door opening was heard, and I saw Lisa appear with a passionate face then carry me in bridal style go straightly into our bedroom and threw me on the bed then locked the room door.

“Hon, what are you doing?”, I asked with confused tone looked at her burning eyes and face. It's looking very different from usual, she looked more sensual and wild for no reason.

Without any replies, she tore her top clothes off and threw them on the floor then climbed on top of me.

“Lalisa, Stop!”

“NOOO! I WON'T!”

She yelled at me with a deep and harsh voice.

Immediately she pulled on my nightgown with one pull, ripped off all the buttons that covered my chest, quickly she sucked on my neck quite harder. Her fingers went straight into my silk pants looking for my pussy hole and then inserted her fingers inside me immediately. It really shocked me out when she suddenly turned into a wild beast, all I knew is she was forcing and hurting me with her sudden behavior.

Once satisfied he left many bite marks on my neck, chest, and flat stomach. She pulled down my pants and continued with suck my pussy lips using her teeth. I felt sore, hurt at the bottom with what she was doing.

“Lisa...”

“Shut up”, she replied with her deep tone.

Then releasing out her erect penis that I could felt painfully swelling on her crotch from the beginning.

“Enough, you hurting me Manoban!”

Still, she ignored what I said. She open widen my legs, locked it with her knees then pushed her length inside me without retaliation. I arched my back so hard while gripped the bedsheet tightly, she thrusting harder, so harder and deep inside me without regardless of my uncomfortable position that could broke my waist and too much pain for my pussy.

I don't know who I am with now. She was not like the Lisa I knew when she bed me. I know Lisa really wanted to having sexes with me after so long, but not like this way, she just hurting my body. After three hours of she thrust, thrust, thrusts, and ejaculates deep inside me for sO many times, finally she stopped and pulled out her shaft then lay down next to me before fall asleep.

P/S; A little smuts for you guys😜

Notes; HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ❤️🎉

- *cough , see you guys tommorow? 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.3K 33
"Letting go has never crossed my mind. We only have to pretend a few more months til we disband, we can make it and we can finally tell the world tha...
4.2M 114K 65
Jennie a daughter of a multi billionaire, gets literally everything and anything she wants. Beautiful, intelligent and almost perfect. BUT she's an e...
51K 1.7K 5
Jennie struggles after her break up with Rosé, which ultimately leads to the demise of Blackpink, as well. When Jennie meets Rosé after more than a...
8.8K 194 11
COMPLETED Do read the first book if you haven't. Here's the sequel. • Jennie's comeback has been a success and continues to break records around the...