Green Eyes

By SapphicPeryton

The BAU have to work a case. With a very special victim, a Winchester More

Preface
Eyes Chapter 1
Racing Chapter 2
Names Chapter 3
Starting Chapter 4
Anger Chapter 5
A psychic Chapter 6
Free Chapter 7
True Identities Chapter 8
Saviours Chapter 9
Pain Chapter 10
Memories Chapter 11
Soldier Chapter 12
The Marine Chapter 13
Scars Chapter 14
Interrogations Chapter 15
Insanity Chapter 16
Divided Chapter 17
Abandoned Chapter 18
Roommates Chapter 19
Late conversations Chapter 20
Statistics Chapter 21
Ecclesia Part 1 Chapter 22
Ecclesia Part 2 Chapter 23
Panic Chapter 24
Sweet Child O' Mine Chapter 25
Henosis Chapter 26
Encounters Chapter 27
Childhood Chapter 28
Reminiscing Chapter 29
Highschool Part 1 Chapter 30
Highschool Part 2 Chapter 31
The Tapes Chapter 32
Fights Chapter 33
To have and to hold Chapter 34
To love and to Cherish Chapter 35
Till Death do us part Chapter 36
Honeymoon Chapter 37
A QUICK IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Perfect Chapter 38
Homesick Chapter 39
Truths Chapter 40
Stardust Chapter 41
Latin Chapter 42
Pomegranates Chapter 43
Together Again Chapter 44
Missing Chapter 45
Seventy Five Percent Chapter 46
An emergency Author's Note
Haircuts Chapter 47
Sneak Peek
The Pianist
Imprints
Sneak Peak
NEW STORY OUT

The End Chapter 50

4.4K 120 49
By SapphicPeryton

"Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop."
― Lewis Carroll,

Warning this chapter may include

-torture

-major character death

-graphic grief

Read at your own risk

This chapter also contains a moment where a song will play, to increase your reading experience when you see this, -----------, play the recommended song.

Song: Shrike Hozier

If you had told Flint Oneiros a week ago that he'd be an accessory to kidnapping the daughter of a federal agent... he'd probably have laughed in your face and told you that he was calling the cops.

Now, with camera trailed on him, his tight lipped smile as he walks his rambling little brother to school, he wished he could have had the heads up. Henry, thankfully, was talking about some game he and his friends found, his bright blue eyes shinning at him as he ranted and raved about it.

"I'm just sayin' man, we should totally play together!" Henry stated, "I know you're busy an all that but... later?"

And what could Flint do but smile, nod, and ruffle his blonde curly locks. "As soon as these doubles are over, you have my word." His words did well to hide the double meaning, "Now remember, after school you're going over to-"

"I'm going over to Mr. Watson's yes I know Lin." His brother snarked, "I am smart enough to remember things you know. I don't need a babysitter though."

Flint's smile faltered, "Henry." He dragged his disapproving tone out when the teen relented, the bus pulling up before he could argue more.

"We will play that game... right?" Henry asked, and his tone was so hurt, he had to say yes. With his elder brother's confirmation, he cheered loudly, exploding on the bus as he yelled for his two friends, one greeting him with the same loud enthusiasm, the other waving, not without a blinding smile plastered on his face.

When the bus rolled away, Flint should have expected the form of Lucas to be standing expectantly at him. "We need to talk."

With a click of his teeth he started walking to work, "Walk and talk, I already have to leave work early today, can't be late too."

"There are feds in town." Lucas stated, eyes shifting as if expecting one of them to pop out now, screaming for the release of the girl.

Flint only hummed, "That's what happens when you kidnap a kid, yeah."

The hand grabbed his, "You ain't funny. The kid is apparently one of them... one of their kids." Luke shoved his shoulder , "there's heat on us."

Also something that didn't matter to Flint, why would it? Cops came, arrested them two, he got his freedom, Patches got hers. They'd probably get the chair. Easy. Apparently Luke did not agree with his sentiment.

"I'm just sayin. It still stands, you tip off the cops, kid gets killed." He didn't leave room for argument. "Be there at 5 tonight, Boss says he'll need you."

And god did that disgust him.

So he agreed and left, heading to work, the hospital was near the police station, it was something he was aware of, trust him, so... so aware of. So as he passed them, nodding kindly to those he waved at him, but not speaking, no never speaking, he detores to a coffee cart, one that he saw was, for once, a short line. The exhaustion ripped at him in waves. When he stands there, he hears two women conversing, one was tall, short brown hair, the other blonde long curls. "How's Hotch?" The blonde asks, as she pays the barista, stepping to the side to allow, Flint to order. As he does, he keeps tuned in, "I don't know, Foyet being back-" Flint heard nothing else, not a word, because he then saw then badges clipped to their waist and, his fist tightening on the note in his pocket, he knew it was his time.

So... when the barista called their name, he moved, not enough to be noticeable, a clumsy stumble, anyone would say, and he knocked into one of them, hot coffee spilling over her, as the brunette gasped in shock. "I'm so sorry!" He shouted, his hands flying to pick up the napkins that was on the counter, handing them to her in a rush. "This is all my fault!" He handed more to her companion, "Here... I- let me pay for your shirt... and the coffee."

As he reached to get his wallet, he heard the woman shake her head, "No, no it's fine," She sighed but the fear that course through Flints veins was enough to consume his otherwise gentle tone.

"Let me pay." He requested voice hard, urgent, maybe it was that, the harshness of his tone, or maybe it was the pleading in his eyes that had gotten her, but she nodded, smiling he took two twenty dollar bills, wrapping the piece of paper expertly. "Thank you, you wont regret this, I promise."

She nodded once, and he handed them to her, wishing her a good day. Prentiss simply put the money in her pocket, requesting another coffee as she headed toward the precinct.

***

Derek thought he was afraid before... he really did.

He was afraid when she was with the Winchesters, but this... this was more, bigger different.

She was with George Foyet, the reaper. She was with him.

So as they scoured over crime scene photos, as they searched for his daughter... he couldn't help the desperation that began to lick at his chest.

Desperation... he hadn't felt before in his life.

A father's desperation.

So when Prentiss and JJ ran through the doors, a bundle of money clutched tightly in their hand, he knew something was up. "What's going on?" Derek questioned, "Is everything okay."

"A guy," Prentiss began, "some doctor bumped into me, at first I thought it was an accident but then, he handed me money and looked so desperate and... look!"

They all take a moment to look down at the words, "My name is Flint Oneiros, I work at Washington General Hospital, I'm being forced to assist the Reaper and Lucas Talhcs. Protect my brother, Henry Oneiros, the address you're looking for is 812  Malon Ave."

They stood there a moment before nodding, springing into action.

They were gonna get her back.

***

_____________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't utter my love when it counted
Ah, but I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now

Dean paced the room, the prayers sent to Cas continuously ignored, his frustration growing more and more. Sam was trying, oh he was trying to keep everything together, but he just wanted his niece again.

I couldn't whisper when you needed it shouted
Ah, but I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now

There was a moment and then Dean, his hands digging into his palms, humiliation flooding into him as he sinks down to his knees, "Cas... Castiel... I, I know, I know you're busy, I know I probably hurt you, but I'm begging, on my goddamn knees, I need you, I need you to help my daughter, please... please... I just want her to be okay

The words hung above
But never would form

(IK this is not canon, but this is about to diverge big time, so, enjoy <3)

Dean held his breath, for a long moment, and then, he heard it, a flap of the wings and a hand on his chin, pulling his head up.. "Oh, Dean... I'm sorry I was deaf to your calls." Pulling the man from his knees, he held him a moment, cradling the breaking man within his arms. "I have you." He stated forcefully. "I still am unable to locate Belle." His remorseful tone consumed Dean, pain exploding in his chest, "She has not prayed to me since she was lost to us the first time... I'm sorry my righteous man." And that was it, Dean shattered. For the first time in... he broke.

Like a cry at the final
Breath that is drawn

Tears fell and with that, memories of his daughter wrapped him like Cas, covering and sinking into his skin.

He remembered the first time she called him Dad...

The giggles that were falling from her lips when she uttered the words, the blushing that followed, he swung her up so high in his arms, peppering kisses along her flushed and freckled cheeks. He promised her she could always call him Dad.

And she did.

And he broke that.

Remember me, love
When I'm reborn

He remembered the first time she got hurt bad in a hunt...

The tears she fought to keep from slipping through, the tough pout that spread across her cheeks, looking all too pale in the hospital bed.

When she was drowsy on pain medication when she tilted her head, the pad of gauze covering her shoulder, when she smiled, toothily and childlike. "We match Daddy."

And they did.

And he didn't want them to.

As the shrike to your sharp
And glorious thorn

He remembered her first period...

He remembered the panic that flooded through the both of them when she woke up and didn't realize what had happened. The quick flood of embarrassment, his own as he asked what he needed to ask the drug store clerk what he should get.

He promised her they'd get through it.

And they did.

And he was so proud of her.

And I'd no idea on what ground I was founded
All of that goodness is goin' with you now

He remembered her first fight in school...

He came in and saw her black eye and bloody knuckles, he saw the boy in much worse shape. He remembered the anger and pride when he realized she was protecting herself. They got ice cream after. He told her that she always needed to protect herself.

And she did.

And he never realized she'd protect herself against him.

Then when I met you, my virtues uncounted
All of my goodness is goin' with you now
Dragging along

Following your form

He remembered their first real fight. The soreness of his throat as they screamed at each other. The blistering of his fist as he drove his hand into the wall. He remembered her leaving, and him finding her cold and drenched an hour later. He picked her up and hugged her. He promised she'd always have a home with him, no matter the fight.

And she always came back.

And he took her home away.

Hung like the peltOf some prey you had worn

And he'd promised he's love her.

And he didn't

Remember me, loveWhen I'm reborn

And her promised to protect her.

And he didn't.

As a shrike to your sharp
And glorious thorn

And he promised to be there for her.

And he wasn't

I fled to the city with so much discounted
Ah, but I'm flying like a bird to you now

And he said he'd be better than his own father.

And he wasn't.

Back to the hedgerows where bodies are mounted
Ah, but I'm flying like a bird to you now

He failed at being a father.

I was housed by your warmth
Thus transformed

He failed at being a protector.

By you're grounded and giving
And darkening scorn

And he broke her.

Remember me, love
When I'm reborn

And he broke himself.

As a shrike to your sharp
And glorious thorn

***

Belle was sure she was dying, the pain consuming her, the sweet pet names mixing with painful actions.

Oh Sunflower

A deep gouging wound into her abdomen.

My Sunshine

A slap across her cheek, rings cutting into her skin.

You're being so good

Knives dragged down across her stomach.

But I'll make you better

When she came to, it was to green eyes.

His soft smile, "Hiya Patches." He murmured as the stitching paused, when she mumbled, he continued. "I'm sorry, it's gonna suck." He sighed as he quickened his pace, "But I'm hoping you're too out of it to care.

"Flllint." She groaned out, "S'British," Belle told him, "Means... born near outcrop of flint." She giggled. "Silly."

He nodded, a cloth dragging over the dried or drying blood. "You like names?"

"Mhm, S'nice, last name is Greek, means dreams..." She paused eyes narrowing, "That's funny." He nods, finishing up cleaning her skin, the porcelain showing through the russet. "It hurts... hurts... bad." Flint's nose ticked as he nodded, "I... mmm," Belle's eyes rolled, "Tired bein hurt."

Flint nodded, "I promise." He muttered, brushing her short curls on her forehead, reminding her of his little brother. "They're gonna get you out."

"I don't wanna get out." She whispered, before smiling, "Tell me about your brother?"

The elder man reeled, "How'd you... I didn't tell you about him." Belle only smiled, her hand lazily coming up to tap her nose and dramatically wink. He just smiled, and then... he did. And the night was filled with breathless giggles. Until Lucas came slamming through the door he yanked Belle up.

"We gotta go." He grunted, "I don't know how you did it, how you tipped them off, but I'm going for your kid brother."

Flint's jaw clicked, and Belle looked at Lucas, with such anger... he honestly had no clue how she still had the energy to fight... but she did. She reeled her head back and slammed it into him. Laughing as his nose crunched and blood poured out. Ignoring that she got slapped with a grumbling 'stupid bitch' and then they left. And Flint stayed.

He stayed

***

Belle grumbled weakly as the dizzying sight of the room slanted, and then she heard it... a burst of people. "FBI don't move!" And Lucas held the gun to her head. And Belle knew. This was it. Her family flooded into the room, guns trained on the two, or well, really on Luke, and she saw all of their eyes look at her, and she felt loved.

They loved her.

"One step and I shoot the bitches head in." Lucas called out, his voice wavering slightly, which... everyone caught. "I wont hesitate."

Hotch put his gun down, "I know you wont, but you also know if she dies, there isn't anything that protects you. Lucas Talhcs... this doesn't have to end here."

"Yes it does!" He cried out, "He'll kill me!"

Morgan, although itching to layer lead through his pathetic body, put his down too. "We can protect you from him." He called, eyes boring into Belle, "We'll protect you, I promise." She knew it was meant for her.

"Like you protected her?" Lucas screamed, "You can't do shit with him, if I have her, she's a get out of jail free card!"

JJ nodded, "Okay! Okay, just let one of us make sure she's okay, then you can leave... we'll just make sure she can leave." They paused, all waiting for his answer, as JJ layed it on just a tad thicker, "How would he react of she was dead before you got there?" And then... he nodded.

"Okay... okay," Lucas stated, "Put the gun down... and you can." As Derek went to move he yelled, "Oh no, not the big guy."

"It's okay!" JJ called again, "He's the only one who has the qualifications to." Then Derek put his gun down, hand raised as he crossed the room, landing on Belle as she barley stood. Derek smiled at her, whispering a hello as he lifted the bloodstained shirt, trying not to gap at the wounds littering her skin. Belle's hands reached out, like she was hugging him, before he felt the gun that was always tucked securely away move. JJ kept talking, keeping his eyes off the pair as this action happened.

Then... Belle placed the barrel to her abdomen, right between the bottom of her ribs, hiding it perfectly from his sight. She grabbed his hands as he went to pull it away. A smile sweet and loving on her face. "It's okay Derek."She whispered, her voice small, it was barley recognizable.

The man shook as tears flowed from his cheeks, shaking his head, his voice low also"No...It's not gonna happen kid."

She only smiled and shushed him lightly, "Its okay Dad, I promise you it's okay."

Her hands moved lightly, wrapping firmly around his, her too hard callouses scraping against the rubble lodged in his knuckles. A kind but firm grip. "Dad... I love you..." as he opens his mouth to reply, her hands push, and in horror he realizes the trigger has fired. The bullet shredding through layers of skin muscles and bone. A sickening squelch of the air being sucked from the girls lungs filled the area, a scream of shock seeping into the boom of gunpowder.

"No!" Derek yelled, pulling Belle's falling body into him. Flinching as the gun fell from between them and the feeling of warm blood seeping into his clothes.The reaction was instantaneous, Hotch fired four rounds into the man behind the duo who had stumbled back due to the first bullet tearing through him also.  Lucas falling to the ground in a heap of mangled flesh.

Derek's broken voice filled the room, his hands pushing at the gaping hole that was in his daughter's abdomen."I really messed up this time huh?" Belle whispered, her eyes glazed with pain and wonder. "I finally did it."

"No, kiddo hey, no, you keep those beautiful eyes on me, okay sweetheart?" He begged her, "okay?" He asked again, prompting Belle to whimper in pain, or pity, he didn't know. Maybe neither... probably both.

"I wanna say it doesn't hurt..." a cough followed her, the light wheeze turning into her gasping for air. "Wanna say I'm numb... but Daddy it hurts and I'm scared."

Derek tried to ignore the shake of his body as he pulled her further into him, "Hotch! Hotch please Aaron call an ambulance!" He whipped his head around to see Rossi gripping onto a blank faced Hotch, the elder man's head turned in pain. Spencer watched from next to them, wrapped in the arms of JJ as they both trembled. "Why aren't you doing anything?" He screamed, "C'mon boy wonder! Be a genius!" His bloodied arms shook as Belle whined lowly. "Baby girl?" He called to the phone, "get me an ambulance!"

"Derek- she's- the ambulance won't make it in time... they're twenty minutes out." Spencer whispered, his knees shaking as he reached her.

"No- I no...." He watched Belle try and smile reassuringly at him. "Please no."

"Its okay Derek, I always knew I was gonna die young." She whispered, "just didn't think it'd be like this..." her eyes glazed further, a marbled look creeping over. "It's okay Agent. You kept me going longer than I had down as a bet."

A figure came over to them, Prentiss, her jacket wrapping around Belle as she placed her legs in her lap, the team following suit."Try and hold on for me kiddo, please." Derek begged, holding onto his child, "I know you don't like but I want you to stay alive."

"Derek-" Rossi tried to interject sternly, his protest being overshadowed by Morgan continuing to push. "I know its selfish but stay alive. Stay alive kid. You're MY kid. I need you. So stay alive." He growled, "you hear me?"

Belle hummed blearily," you know Dad... I don't think it hurts all that much 'nymore." She sniffled...

Belle sucked in a painful breath, "I'm tired... I'm," A whine falls, her eyes welling, "Dad, I'm scared."

Derek smiles at her, watery, "Don't be scared," his free hand traced her cheek, whipping away the stray tears that had fallen from her eyes, "Don't be scared."

"Can..." a wet cough erupts, weakly Belle chokes, breathing heavily, "Can you just hold me? I... I don't wanna die alone again."

He nods, fighting himself to ignore the sobs erupting from his companions at her crude words, pulling her in wrapping her in his arms as her breathing slows, eyes weary, looking out at the team, the family she'd created... God, would Jaibrien be proud? As Belle felt the weakness envelop her lower body, fear crept up her spine, knowing Hell waited for her... I mean what else would she see? Heaven?

Her thoughts are cut off by the grip tightening on her body, and she turns toward Spencer, "When..." a gasp interrupts her, making her pause and then continue, "when we met, I said a book to you, do you remember?"

Spencer stops, tears freely flowing down his face, "Y-yeah, Alice in Wonderland, why did... why did you say that?"

"It's... it's your favourite, from your childhood... right?" Belle asks, eyes sloping down.

With a nod of his head, he smiles, "Yeah, how did you know?"

"Cause it's mine too..." Belle whispered,  "can you just... read it to me? Please?"

And as Belle was held by Derek, and as Prentiss curled up beside her, and Hotch brushed the curls from her face... and...

"Alice sits drowsily by a riverbank, bored by the book her older sister reads to her. Out of nowhere, a White Rabbit runs past her, fretting that he will be late. The Rabbit pulls a watch out of his waistcoat pocket and runs across the field and down a hole."

And Spencer's voice flooded over her, and as she lay there, dying, oh... oh she was dying, very body giving out... she realized... she wanted to see Lis' art show like she'd promised, she wanted to see Derek fall in love with the doctor across the hall... she wanted him to heal... she wanted...

She wanted to play piano.

***

Cas' head snapped up, "Dean, I... I got a prayer..." Dean's eyes shone up, broken blood vessles littering along the bags of his eyes. "It's not Belle... and it's not to me, but there's... yeah it's a prayer for Belle."

"Who?" Sam broke, his voice harsh with sobs that had consumed his chest, "Who prayed?"

"Derek Morgan... Belle's foster father." Cas whispered, nose scrunched as he concentrated, "He's praying for her... I'm trying to locate..." His eyes opened shining an unnatural blue. "There."

***

The room was silent aside from the low sobs and Spencer's reciting of Alice and Wonderland, no matter how many times his teammates had checked her pulse and shook their head, he continued. Pausing when footsteps sounded causing everyone's heads to snap up, guns drawn as two men burst into the room.

The shorter of the pair's eyes drew to the young girl drenched in chilled blood and then to the man that held her. Ignoring the guns drawn on him, "Belle," he's held back by the other, man, a third following in, clutching him as his head dipped to first man's ear.

"This is your fault!" He erupted at Derek, diving toward him only to be snapped back by the man in a trench coat. "Belle!" He yelled louder, "Please, Belle."

"Dean Winchester," Hotch called coldly, "stand down."

A dead laugh burst through the clearing, surprisingly from Derek, "I did this? "She was safe with me!"

"You got her killed!" He screamed. "You did this."Dean snapped again, Cas clutching him, trying to be comforting, as he hushed his hunter lightly.

Derek watched, slowly letting Belle's head fall into Emily's grasp. Standing. "She would never have been in this situation if she was home." He crossed the room toward Dean, ignoring the glare of the man holding him, "she would be at school, safe, with her family."

"Her family?" Dean scoffed, "you're looking at it Agent," he said the title with malice, "she's my kid. I'm her father."

"You may have been her father," Derek hissed. "But I was her Dad."

And then Dean swung, moving out of the angels grasp, pain exploding on Derek's cheek, but he only laughed and leapt, collapsing their bodies in a mess of limbs. Wrestling as blame and swears passed between them.

Hotch and Rossi grabbed at Derek, whilst Sam and Cas, Dean. They ended up bringing the men away from each other as Sam looked toward Belle's mangled frame and back to his broken brother.Then to the agents. Who looked so broken. "Its okay Dean." Sam mumble to his brother."

Dean shook his head. "No." He snapped, "Cas! He screamed, turning toward the anel a beg on his lips, "Please."

There was a pause, when a sudden burst of curses came from Emily, the man whom had just been beside the group, appeared beside her, bent over Belle, brushing the light curls from her forehead to press his hand upon it. "Who the hell are you," Emily growled, "keep your hands off her."

"Emily Prentiss," the man barley acknowledged as Spencer layed his hand gently on her shoulder. After a moment, a bright white light pulsed through Belle, leaving her in clean, un-tattered clothes and free from dirt or blood.

"Dean..." Cas appeared to him, "it's too late... I'm sorry."

"No... you sonovabitch," Dean hissed, staring at his child, "she's my baby, she's my little girl, I fucked up so bad please." He snapped, Cas shaking his head as Dean screamed, falling into the grasp of his angel. "That's my baby... that's my baby."

Cas made eye contact with Sam who nodded and the two disappeared. Leaving the agents blank faced. Confused.

Sam turned to Spencer. Who stared knowingly back at him. "How?" Was all Sam asked.

"The books." The agent admitted, an almost guilty tone to his voice.

"Just make sure she gets a hunters funeral." Sam whispered, Spencer nods.

And then the rain started.

***

There was a story once, of Greeks, of two who fell in love so wondrously, it shook the very earth they stood on. Achilles was the son of the Nereid Thetis and Peleus, king of Phthia, and Patroclus, an exiled boy who befriends who would one day become his lover.

They shook the earth, when Patroclus took the form of Achilles and died for the one man he'd ever loved, they broke the planet on it's axis. Those who loved each other so clearly, so able to sacrifice one for the other. The anger, love and passion.

Achilles and Patroclus were... more. Modern humans calls them soulmates... but when Achilles vexation pushed through the veil the breaking of his heart shattered through the atmosphere. It took a God to stop him from the destruction of Troy.

They remember the anger.

Yet it was the love that drove Hector's death.

The promises that left their lips in that moment,

"Name one hero who was happy."

I considered. Heracles went mad and killed his family; Theseus lost his bride and father; Jason's children and new wife were murdered by his old; Bellerophon killed the Chimera but was crippled by the fall from Pegasus' back.

"You can't." He was sitting up now, leaning forward.
"I can't."

"I know. They never let you be famous AND happy." He lifted an eyebrow. "I'll tell you a secret."

"Tell me." I loved it when he was like this.
"I'm going to be the first." He took my palm and held it to his. "Swear it."
"Why me?"

"Because you're the reason. Swear it."

"I swear it," I said, lost in the high color of his cheeks, the flame in his eyes.
"I swear it," he echoed.

We sat like that a moment, hands touching. He grinned.

"I feel like I could eat the world raw."

Belle stood in the field, her lips blank as she watched the waves of night fall over the blooming meadow. "Promise me we'll be happy... Heroes... people like me... we never get to be happy."

"I promise, we'll be the first." Jaibrien whispered.

And God smiled as their story book closed, as Belle sat in her own little heaven.

The Song of Achilles was always a favourite of his stories.

"He knew, but it was not enough. The sorrow was so large it threatened to tear through my skin. When he died, all things swift and beautiful and bright would be buried with him."
― Madeline Miller,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 6.1K 78
Imagines, preferences, and oneshots about Supernatural Requests are open! Any ship is welcome, be it heterosexual or LGBT+! WARNING: may contain spo...
13K 379 19
includes (list will be updated as story goes on): queer characters crimes/gore/violence (canon typical) jemily (will & jj r divorced) exaggerated per...
12.2K 445 19
๐ด๐ฟ๐ฟ๐‘ˆ๐‘…๐ธ โžž สฒแต‰โฟโฟโฑแถ แต‰สณ สฒแตƒสณแต‰แตƒแต˜ ๐–ฉ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–จ๐–ฅ๐–ค๐–ฑ ๐–ฉ๐– ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐– ๐–ด ๐–ท ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ซ๐–ค ๐–ฎ๐–ข๏ผ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†. ๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๏ผŽ ...
517K 21.2K 50
A case comes up at a councelling retreat and Sam, Dean and Cas go to check it out. Sam snatches up the only job vacancy forcing Cas and Dean to go in...