♥️A Mafia Love Story♥️...

By miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... More

*Author's Note*
1. *My Past*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
5. *Where Am I?*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
16. *Girlfriend?!*
17. *She's Your Date?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
26. *Unknown Person*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
30. *Night Club*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*🔞⚠️
32. *Love....Pathetic?*
33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
37. *Rescuing Maya*
38. *Back To Italy*
39. *Different Massimo*
40. *Whipped?*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
45. *Strong & Deep*
46. *Care*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*🔞⚠️
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
53. *Upset them both!*
54. *Surprise Visit*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
65. *Heart - A Traitor*
66. *Girl Time*
67. *Guests*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*🔞⚠️
81. *Again...*🔞⚠️
82. *For The First Time*🔞⚠️
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103 *Man In Love*

55. *Something's cooking...*

1.3K 39 5
By miss_cherry001

Hana's P.O.V
(Yup that's^ Hana & she's korean.)

I made my way towards where I assumed M & G would be and that was in the kitchen. I had met those two quite a few times before, but every time I saw them, they would always treat me like their own daughter. They had those motherly vibes that you just couldn't resist.

Now, I had no idea as to what made appa to fly all the way from South Korea to here in Italy, but I wasn't complaining because it had been a long time since I last saw oppa. So, ya I didn't think twice when appa told me that we were coming here.
(appa = dad, oppa = who's like an older brother)

A smile came up on my lips as I thought back to when oppa saw us in the living room. The look on his face was surprising, it was clear that he wasn't expecting us to be there at all.

I was well-known of the fact that he didn't like being touchy-touchy, but I couldn't resist hugging him after seeing him such a long time. But what surprised me was how even his body got a bit rigid, he somehow ended up hugging me back! I mean in past I did hug him but in return he'd just pat my shoulder lightly and that's it. So, it was definitely a change, a big difference that I noticed in him. And being the always so curious one that I was, I really wanted to know the reason behind that.

And that's how I ended up going to meet M & G. Because since oppa wasn't telling me anything, only those two ladies would have been able to tell me what's the real damn deal.

Maya's P.O.V

I groaned stuffing my face in the pillow. 'I can't stay in here any more!' It was now almost night and soon dinner time would come. And since I had eaten only some fruits and a sandwich, I was really very hungry.

Huffing, I got up into a sitting position. 'Why's no one coming anymore?' I thought as I looked towards the door. "I mean I know it was my decision to be inside the room and to not talk to anyone, but that doesn't mean they should just stop coming!" I said to myself.

'What should I do now? Should I wait until everyone's gone to their rooms?' No, that was a terrible idea. I couldn't wait till midnight. I'd die from hunger by then! 'So dramatic!'

While I was busy talking with myself I didn't notice someone's stillhoute from under the door.

Knocking on the bedroom door took me out of my thoughts. I smile as I thought that it was probably Enzo or maybe Martha or Gaby, and they wanted me to come for dinner. But I'd just tell them to pass me my dinner here because there's no way I was dining in same room as him.

"Can I come in?" I opened my mouth to respond but no word came out of my mouth as I heard the voice. I furrowed my eyebrows as I tried to remember if I knew that voice or not. And the answer came out as No.

"Oh sorry you're probably wondering who the hell is this." Came out an amusing feminine voice. "You don't know me so don't put pressure on your mind unnecessarily." She then chuckled.

I just looked at the door with confusion. The voice was feminine but it was surely not of Sabrina, because she would have never cared about me being inside the room and secondly this voice was not irritating me, my ears weren't bleeding out. So ya it was surely not Sabitchna.

"Hello hello, you in there?" Came out her voice and only then I noticed that her accent was different and not Italian.

I heard her sighing before she said, "Looks like I need to introduce myself then." Clearing her throat, as if she was about to sing or something she then said, "Hello! My name is Hana Lee. I'm from South Korea."

Still not getting who she was and why she was there, I didn't respond and just looked at the door.

Huffing, she groaned a little before saying, "Oh come on Maya I don't have the entire night." This made me curious as to how she knew my name. "Not just your name but I also know the whole story as to how you ended up here, how you got kidnapped..." Now I stood up from the bed. "...and how you fell in...-- changed oppa."

Making my way towards the door, I put my hand on the doorknob and unlocked it. She was probably about to knock because the moment I opened the door, I saw a girl no not just a girl but a beautiful girl standing there with one hand in the air ready to knock on the door.

On seeing me a huge smile came up on her lips. I saw her looking at me up & down with appreciation?

"그가 플라스틱 쓰레기 인간에 빠지지 않은 것에 대해 신에게 감사합니다" She said something in korean probably.
(Thank god he didn't fall for some plastic bimbo!)

"Um..?" That's what came out of my mouth.

"Oh can I get inside?" She asked but walked past me inside the room anyway.

Looking at the door, I wondered if I should keep it open or if I should close it. 'This girl looks absolutely sweet and harmless.' With that I closed the door. Turning around I saw Hana? That's what she said right? She was already comfortably sitting on the side of the bed.

"I know you're probably confused right now." Said Hana. "Don't worry I'll clear your confusion soon." Patting the space on the bed, she then said, "Come take a seat."

Taking a sit next to her, I looked at her with a Now tell me damn it look.

"You already know my name and from where I am." She said to which I nodded. "I'm actually here as a guest you can say." Hearing that, my mind went back to when I saw Martha and Gaby escorting those two people to their rooms.

"Oh um by any chance are you here with a man?" I asked since I remember seeing a man wearing tuxedo or something.

"Ya that's my appa. I mean my dad." She informed.

"But I still don't know how you know me and um about me?" I asked what I had been waiting to know.

"Oh that. Actually it was M & G. They told me." She said. "Or more like I made them to tell me." She then said giving out a mischievous smirk.

"Amngi..?" I asked with confusion since I had no idea who that was.

"Oh no no not amngi, it's M and G. I mean Martha & Gabrielle." She cleared out with a chuckle.

'Oh not amngi but M & G, like their initials.' I said thinking to myself.

"You know them?" I asked.

"Who doesn't?" She replied. "Whoever comes here knows these two. I mean they're so lovely and caring and not to forget how tasty food they cook." Ya I could agree on that.

"I'm sorry but I um I still have no idea as to-" Before I could complete she interrupted me by saying, "--who I am and why I am here?"

"I'm the one & only daughter of Mr. Lee." She needed to be more specific because I still didn't get it. "Mr. Lee is one of oppa's I mean Massimo's business partners." On hearing his name, I looked at her to find him already looking at me with curiosity? It was as if she was looking for some kind of reaction out of me.

"Oh that's um good." I stupidly replied to which she chuckled and that only made me blush a little from embarrassment or whatever you wanna call it.

"Look I'm sorry for you know making M & G to tell me everything about you." She gave me an apologetic smile that looked anything but apologetic. "But I just couldn't help it. They were all talking about you in hushed voices, and when I told them to tell me they weren't ready to tell. So I made them." She made an innocent face.

"I um don't know what to say." I chuckled awkwardly. "I mean if Martha & Gaby did tell you everything about me then that means they really trust you, and if they trust you then it's all fine by me."

"Ya they did tell me everything, alongwith how you've been here since morning." She said. "So, here I'm inviting you to come and have dinner with us."

Before I could say something she interrupted me, "You know I'm really happy to see you here." For a moment I saw happiness? in her eyes. "I mean to say this place is full of men, men here men there. I'm really glad to see another girl here." I wanted to say that Martha & Gaby were there as well, but I got her point. She was probably talking about girls of/around her age.

I smiled at her when she smiled at me. It was kinda weird yet beautiful how I didn't know her but still I didn't feel uneasy, or uncomfortable in her presence. She was beautiful without a doubt and her personality looked bubbly to me.

"So...? About the dinner?" I really didn't want to see Massimo but I also didn't feel like saying no to her, especially with that cute pout on. I chuckled as I tried to remember the last time I gave in because of a cute pout. 'Bianca would do the same everytime she had to make us do something.' Thinking back to my friends back in U.S.A, I made my way out of the room with Hana leading me. Since I was walking behind her, I couldn't see the mischievous smirk coming on her face.

Massimo's P.O.V

Walking towards the dining room, I was about to pass the stairs when my steps halted and I looked towards the stairs. 'She's still probably in there.' I thought to myself. 'I will tell Martha to make a tray of food and send it to her room.' Nodding to myself, I continued walking towards the dining room.

"Good evening." I said as I saw Mr. Lee sitting on the dining table. Martha & Gabrielle were as usual putting all the dishes on the table.

"Good evening my man." Mr. Lee greeted back. "I hope you don't mind that I've already started." He said gesturing towards his plate of food. "I was just really hungry. But I'll eat dessert with you all."

"It's alright Mr. Lee." I said nonchalantly.

"Martha." I called her name as I made my way towards my seat. As I sat down, I saw how she was returning back to the kitchen without acknowledging me.

Clearing my throat, I then saw Gabrielle coming my way so I called her but just like Martha she ignored me as well.

I felt Mr. Lee looking between us, but he then looked away when I looked at him.

Clenching my jaw a little, I wondered why they both were deliberately ignoring me. A chuckle almost escaped my lips, when I figured as to what or more like who could be the reason behind their behaviour.

"Good evening Mr. Lee." I wanted to roll my eyes as Enzo entered inside and greeted only Mr. Lee. I kept my eyes on him as he sat down on my right. "Is there something I can help you with capo?" I said nothing and only glared at him. Again I felt Mr. Lee's eyes on us, so I just looked away from Enzo. 'Cazzo idiota!'

"Sorry for making you people wait." I heard Hana's voice even before I could see her. "I was just busy doing something important." I looked up to see Hana entering but instead I saw her entering.

I felt her steps slowing down, probably because she could feel my eyes on her. But Hana then came from behind and circled her arm in hers, with that she walked further inside the dining room.

"My my...who's this beautiful lady?" Said Mr. Lee. I looked at him to see him looking at Maya with appreciation. My eyes involuntarily got narrowed at this.

"She's just the same age as your daughter, so stop drooling over her appa." Hana said to her father and faked a glare at him.

"Oh no no honey you're mistaken. I was just stating the fact. She's beautiful." Said Mr. Lee. "Am I wrong Massimo my man?" He asked playfully.

On seeing Maya, Enzo stood up from his seat and walked towards her. "Tesoro, good that you decided to come." Looking at him only once, Maya then walked past him. Enzo sighed and sat down on his seat.

'So, she's still mad.'

My eyes were still on her while she kept her eyes away from me.

"Good evening oppa." My eyes went from her to Hana as she greeted me with a smile that somehow looked a little different to me, it was like something's cooking inside her mind kind of smile.

With a small smile, I nodded at her. In that moment Maya's eyes looked up at me and for a moment we saw into each other's eyes but then she moved her gaze away. And for some strange reason I didn't like that. I didn't like how she was not looking at me & how I couldn't see her beautiful eyes.

'After what you said to her at the farmhouse, why would she look at you?'

***
Dinner was going quite well. Enzo had been trying his best to get Maya to talk to him. But she looked really adamant in not talking to him. Although, she was replying in a yes and no, just so that it would not get awkward in front of our guests Hana and Mr. Lee.

"I must say Martha and Gabrielle, you both really are goddess of food." Complemented Mr.Lee to which Martha smiled and Gabrielle blushed? I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw Mr. Lee winking? at Gabrielle.

Hana cleared her throat to which Mr. Lee looked away from Gabrielle. "I have to agree with appa. The dinner was just like always very tasty and fulfilling."

"Oh you people exaggerate it." Says Martha in a its no big deal kind of tone.

***
Maya's P.O.V

With an eyebrow slightly arched, I looked at Gabrielle who was blushing and then at Mr. Lee who had this look on his face when he complimented their food.
'Hmm....something's cooking.'

"So Maya since how long you and oppa have been dating?" Asked Hana to which it took me a few seconds to realise what she just asked and whom she was referring to as oppa.

"Oh no um We are not dating." I answered simply even though my heart skipped a beat and I could feel his eyes on me.

"What? Why?" She asked surprisingly. "Has oppa not asked you out yet?" She continued to literally torment me by asking all these questions.

I bit down on my lip as I didn't know what to say. And I didn't know what Hana was trying to do. It was clear from our previous conversation that we had in my room that she knew almost everything about me. If that's true then why was she saying those things.

"Darling don't you think you're prying on their personal matter." Said Mr. Lee as he gave his daughter a small smile.

"Oh is it? I was just asking." She said simply shrugging and munched on her food. "And besides oppa knows how I am. He can't hide anything from me for that long anyway." Her smirk in the end gave me something's cooking inside her head vibes.

*********
A/N: Hello....Hii....my lovely readers!🙈
How're y'all doing? Hope everyone's doing great!
I won't say much. Just wanna say that I'm going to make it up for not updating for so long! 🙈😬

Yess!! DOUBLE UPDATE! Coz you people deserve it!😘

I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I literally went M.I.A😬 Oops! So, this is my way of making it up for you wonderful people!

Apologies for errors or mistakes.

Do comment! VOTE!!🌟

Thank you💕
All the love
~ G🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 4.6K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...
884K 33.1K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
416K 9.9K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
4M 91.9K 74
She was loud. Spirited, and a woman not afraid to speak her mind. She wore a smile too wide, a lipstick too bold and laughed too loud. Nina Vitielli...