My Broken Rebel - Quinn Fabray

By ThePuzzler101

Rebel Evans, twin sister to Sam Evans, moves from Toronto Canada to Lima Ohio with her parents and twin since... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Meeting
Chapter 2 - Glee Club
Chapter 3 - Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 4 - Falling For Her
Chapter 5 - Duets
Chapter 6 - Making New Friends
Chapter 7 - Are We Dating?
Chapter 8 - He's Back
Chapter 9 - Why Is My Life Like This?
Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry Baby
Chapter 11 - The End Of Andrew Evans
Chapter 12 - Healing
Chapter 13 - The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Chapter 14 - Are You Sleeping With Beiste???
Chapter 15 - So Andrew Is Your Brother??
Chapter 16 - When It Comes To Sam And Rebel Evans, Liam, you...
Chapter 17 - Adapting
Chapter 18 - Time Of My Life
Chapter 19 - Don't You Dare!!
Chapter 20 - What are you made out of?
Chapter 21 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 22 - Happy Birthday Baby!!
Chapter 23 - That's Quinn Fabray, My Beautiful Girlfriend
Chapter 24 - Best Prom Ever
Chapter 25 - Finally, I'm In New York!!
Chapter 26 - Moving Away
Chapter 27 - I Miss Her...
Chapter 28 - Feeling Better/Not Feeling Better
Chapter 29 - We Got Our House Back
Chapter 30 - Back In Town
Chapter 31 - An Extraordinary Christmas With Quinn and Rebel
Chapter 32 - Michael
Chapter 33 - It's Cold Quinn!!
Chapter 34 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 35 - The Wheelchair Kid Knows What He's Talking About!
Chapter 36 - It's All M-My Goddamn Fault!
Chapter 37 - You Actually Like Disco?
Chapter 38 - Rebel, What Did You Do?!
Chapter 39 - You beat up a Christian Kid?
Chapter 40 - Another Prom To Remember
Chapter 41 - Chicago... Here We Come!
Chapter 42 - She's My Everything
Chapter 43 - My Eyes Are Up Here, Rebel
Chapter 44 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 45 - New... relationships?
Chapter 46 - And They Will NEVER Be The Same!
Chapter 47 - We Are Going To New York!!
Chapter 48 - Can I Help You, Friend?
Chapter 49 - Enjoy Your Movie Night With Cliff.
Chapter 50 - Because I'm In Love With You!!
Chapter 51 - Be With The Person You Are In Love With.
Chapter 52 - I'm Going To Visit Quinn Fabray.
Chapter 53 - I'll Gladly Buy You A New Bacon Bowl.
Chapter 54 - How The Hell Did You Fall?
Chapter 55 - I Missed You A Lot.
Chapter 56 - I Didn't Actually Mean Give Me Your Babies!!
Chapter 57 - So Your Marrying Me?!
Chapter 58 - Tell Him Or I Will - 100 Part 1
My Oneshot book!! Not A Chapter!!
Chapter 59 - Shes My Drug, And I'm Addicted To Her - 100 Part 2
Chapter 60 - You Ate My Lollipop!!
Chapter 61 - Don't Mess With The Evans Family
Chapter 62 - You'll Never Catch Me!!
Chapter 63 - Ms. Fabray, Ms. Evans, You Two Are Having A....
Chapter 64 - Shut Up And Kiss Me!!
Chapter 65 - YOU SUCK!
Chapter 66 - Welcome Home, My Loves.
Chapter 67 - Also Vaeh, Reesey, The Pizza Was Delicous.
Chapter 68 - Rebel, Chill Out. Everything Is Fine.
Chapter 69 - They Are Geniuses.
Chapter 70 - Can't Wait To Marry My Babygirl.
Chapter 71 - I've Never Been Happier.

Chapter 72 - I Love You, My Soulmate, Always And Forever!

3.8K 61 40
By ThePuzzler101

Rebel's POV:

15 years later...

April 15th, 2029: The twins are 15, Quinn and Rebel are 34.

This is what Reese and Nevaeh look like:

Rebel and Quinn's house:

"For fuck sakes Reese, stop peeing on the seat! And if you do clean it up!!" I shouted to my 15 year old son who still acts like he's 5.

"That wasn't me, that was Nevaeh!!" He said coming into the bathroom.

It has been 15, 15 years since Quinn and I got married. Well, September 1st will be 15 years but you get what I mean. And we met 19 years ago. I can't believe it. We are so old! I know her like the back of my hand. I can't believe I'm in my 30s. Wowza! We moved back to Lima a little bit after our honeymoon. We wanted to raise our twins in our hometown. We thought it was the best choice and it was. This was the perfect environment for them to grow up in.

Our careers are amazing. Quinn is a famous singer and I am a famous boxer. Boxing isn't just about getting my anger out anymore. I have no more built up anger left in me. I got all that now. Now it's just what I love to do. It's always been what I love to do, just at first, I thought it was just to get my anger out. Quinn won five Grammys. Five!! She has over 10 albums and has had many concerts over the years. And I've been to every single one.

I have won over 10 WBA(World Boxing Association), WBC(World Boxing Council), IBF(International Boxing Federation) and a WBO(World Boxing Organization) belts. I'm like the champion of the world.

Also, Quinn and I have over 50 million followers on instagram and over 10 million on twitter. Beat that Kardashians. Their followers went down by a lot. Like a lot a lot. Like they only have 20 million now. Not comparing followers though.

And speaking of our honeymoon, we had a blast. I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Flashback:

"This vacation is amazing!! I love the Bahamas so much!" Quinn squeals as me, her, Reese and Nevaeh were at the beach.

We are on our honeymoon with two kids. Some people might think we are crazy for that because honeymoons are for the couple only. But we didn't feel comfortable leaving our 7 month old twins. Even though we trust our family and friends to take care of them, we would miss them way to much, so we took them. Plus, we are gonna be on this vacation/honeymoon for two weeks so there is no way we would leave them.

"Same, it's so beautiful here. Isn't that right bub and mamas?" I ask Reese and Nevaeh who are looking around the beach and getting excited.

"I'll take that as a yes loves." Quinn giggles as she cups their cheeks and gives them a kiss. "We really gotta thank Sue for this." Quinn tells me and I nod my head.

Sue gave us tickets to the Bahamas and she covered our hotel expenses. This is the nicest thing she's ever did for us and it's really special.

Quinn and I put all of our stuff down and set up our spot. Once we finish setting up, we walk to the water. I hold the twins while Quinn holds their floaties.

"Ready babes?" Quinn asked them with a smile as she puts their floaties in the water.

"Bahhh bahhh bahhh!!" They both babble out while kicking the water and I chuckle. Quinn takes Nevaeh from me and I put Reese in his floaty and Quinn does the same, only with Nevaeh.

We get a little deeper inside the water and start to play with the twins.

"You like it bub?" I ask Reese who is kicking his legs in the water excitedly and he's slapping the water. I put a little water on his arms and laugh.

"Ah bah bahhhhh!!" Nevaeh yells out with a giggle and I turn my head and see her hitting the water while Quinn laughs and puts some water on her floatie.

"This is an amazing honeymoon. I'm glad we took them. I would be so sad without them." I say to Quinn with a smile as Reese and Nevaeh try to splash us.

"Me too, I love them so much. I could never leave them." Quinn replies as we both kiss the twins on their cheeks and they giggle. We continue to play with the twins and awe at how happy and excited they are. Their happiness is literally everything to me.

End of Flashback:

Ahh such a good memory. I remember when the twins were so small, cute and adorable. Now they are just two demonic little brats.

Our marriage is so healthy. Quinn and I argue from time to time but we always talk about our feelings and our communication skills are on point. There is never a time when we aren't communicating with each other.

"You know your lying. Do not put me in your nasty bullshit. Stop trying to put me in your crap. Im gonna hangout with Kenny and I do not need you messing that up by getting me in trouble. Fucking dumbass." Nevaeh nonchalantly says while passing the bathroom while typing on her phone. She rolls her eyes at him and flips him off. Kenny is Nevaeh's boyfriend? I'm not sure. She said their talking but I don't even know what that means. She says she wants to eventually date him but for now they are just talking. Like do they just talk regularly. I can talk to someone but not be dating them so I really don't understand her when she uses that term.

"You shut the fuck up. At least I don't leave the bathroom a mess with so much hair products and makeup." Reese says, rolling his eyes back in a mocking way.

"That's why I'm older than you bitch. I'm a month older loser." Nevaeh smugly smirks at him, knowing that gets him mad.

"That's why I'm older. Meh meh meh meh. It's only by a day." Reese mocks her bitterly and he growls. He hates that he's a day younger than her and Nevaeh always teases him about it. He got jealous A LOT when he was younger around the time of their birthday.

"Stop cursing at each other and come fucking clean up your mess." I told him, handing him some paper towels and windex spray. "And hurry up y'all have school." The twins now go to McKinley high. They are freshman there and I know they will love it. They joined glee club and I am glad they did. They really love to sing and dance. I'm actually happy they are following in our footsteps. It's kinda cool. And of course if they didn't want to do this, we would be completely fine with that. But I just like how they like what we like.

"But I don't want to. I'm supposed to be seeing Hope after school." He whines,  dramatically shaking his arms around. Hope is Reese's girlfriend. They have been dating for a year. She's a nice girl with a funny and nice personality. A good pairing. She keeps in out of trouble too. "And schools almost over." He shrugs his shoulders and lets out a yawn.

"Boy, clean up your nasty pee before I take a picture of it and send it to your friends." Quinn said while coming into the bathroom and she lightly slaps him on his head. "And your still taking your ass to school."

"I'll get right to work ma'am." Reese's tone of voice changes and he quickly starts cleaning up his mess.

I laugh at Quinn and walk out the bathroom with her.

"What are we gonna do with him?" I say with a sigh and she shakes her head.

"I'll tell you what you should do, you should throw him in a pile of cement and slowly watch the cement harden around him. Or, we throw a bunch of honey and melted marshmallows on him and then pour maggots and roaches on him. Then we will watch them eat him alive." Nevaeh comes up to us with a smirk and my eyes go wide.

"Vaeh, we are not throwing your brother in a pile of cement." I reply, shaking my head at my daughter.

"Is that apart of your list of 100 ways to slowly kill my brother without getting in trouble?" Quinn asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"Noooo..." Nevaeh said while looking at us like we are crazy. "Its apart of my 100 ways to torture my brother without getting in trouble." She shrugs her shoulders and Quinn and I laugh.

"I hate you Nevaeh!!" Reese shouts while looking out the bathroom.

"I hate you too bitch!" She yelled to him and Quinn and I look at her with a stern look. "I'm gonna dash." She says before we can even say anything and she runs off to her room.

"They are so crazy." Quinn said with a sigh as we walk into our room and I nod.

"Your telling me." I reply with a sigh as I swing my arm around her shoulder.

"They give me such a headache. It's the teen years." Quinn groans, rubbing her temples.

"I know, I can't believe they are 15. Remember when they were just born? You wouldn't stop yelling at me. You were like "This is all your fault Rebel!" Or "You suck! You suck! You suck!" I mock Quinn from when she was in labor.

"It was your fault, you gave me two nightmares." She said with an eyeroll and I burst out laughing.

"We are your nightmares?" I hear Nevaeh ask and we turn our heads to the door and see the twins poking their heads in the room.

"Uh, n-no, we didn't mean it like that." Quinn stutters with wide eyes and I furrow my eyebrows. We?

"Uh no, no, no, no. This is not a we. This is a you. You said that. This has nothing to do with me." I say while excluding myself from the we and Quinn glares at me.

"What happened to always being a team?" Quinn asked me with a raised eyebrow and I chuckle.

"We are a team, and I love you to death babe. But I will not be on the end of this. Those two are demons and you know it." I whisper while pointing to the twins who are death staring Quinn.

"Did you just call us demons?" Reese asked me and my eyes go wide.

"Oh shit..." I mumble to myself as I put my hand on my forehead.

"Yeah, now your fucked too." Quinn says to me with a smirk and I groan.

"I will have you two know, that without us, there would be no joy in your life. We are the perfect little angels. This is our world and your just living in it." Nevaeh sasses with her arms fold and she slowly walks over to us.

"Yeah, Uncle Sam said so!" Reese spoke up with a huff and that made me burst out with laughter.

"Your uncle also said last week that martians are taking over the earth and that red is a flavor." I tell them with a shrug and they huff.

"So what? Uncle Sam is a little dumb but that was a smart thing he said." Nevaeh defends and Reese nods his head. "Since we are such demons, we are going to do a demonic thing. Come on Reese, let's go egg the neighbors houses." Nevaeh says to Reese while smirking at us and Quinn's eyes go wide.

"Yeah, let's. Little Timmy from down the hall has been getting on my nerves." Reese rubs his hands in an evil way and Nevaeh and him run out of our room and go to the kitchen.

"Why aren't you concerned or scared right now?? They are about to egg peoples houses!" Quinn yelled to me while giving me a wtf face.

"There are no more eggs in the house. I finished the last one this morning before I went to the gym. We have to go food shopping." I say with a cocky smile and Quinn groans.

"Nooo! I went shopping this afternoon!! I just restocked on eggs!!" She tells me and my smile drops and my eyes practically bulge out of their sockets.

"Oh shit!! Reese, Nevaeh!!" I yell out to them as Quinn and I run out the room and run to the kitchen. When we get there, we don't see them there but the fridge is open and the eggs are gone. We look to the front door and see it's wide open.

"I'm too old for this bullshit!!" Quinn yelled out as we run out the front door and run after the twins.
—————————————————————
Quinn's POV: April 19th, 2029

"Grandpa, grandma!" The twins yell out as we get to Lucille and Liam's house. The twins go and hug their grandparents all happy and giddy. They are gonna spend the weekend here. They are always so happy to come to their grandparents house and I love it.

"What's up kiddos? Want some weed?" Liam asked with a cackle and Rebel let's out a sigh.

"Dad, they are only 15." Rebel places her hands on her face.

"Still? I thought they was 15 a month ago. They should be 25 by now." Liam says while looking flabbergasted and I let out a laugh.

"Oh stop it Liam. You know they cant smoke yet. Here's some candies loves." Lucille smacks Liam in the back of his head, making him groan. Lucille gives the twins some candies wrapped in a strawberry designed wrapper.

"Geez, your 54 and you still hit like your 35." Liam groans while rubbing his head.

"You never lose this mom strength. Even when your a grandma. You on the other hand, hit like a bitch." Lucille snarks to Liam and he gasps all dramatically.

"You hurt my feelings." Liam fake sobs and Rebel and I laugh at his childish actions.

"Your 53 dad and yet you still act like your 34. But even when you were 34, you acted like a child." Rebel said while doing some hand gestures and Liam shrugs.

"I'm just a fun person. And I'm in a silly goofy mood." Liam does a goofy face like that emoji with the tongue hanging out and we all burst out laughing.

"Reese, Vaeh, me and your grandpa are gonna take y'all on a shopping spree this weekend." Lucille tells them and I smile at that. We take them on shopping sprees sometimes and they love it. Well, Nevaeh loves it. Reese likes it when we buy him new games.

"Yessss, your so awesome grandma!" Nevaeh squeals out and Reese lets out s sigh.

"I don't like clothing sprees." Reese whines out while folding his arms.

"Don't worry, while they are doing that, we are gonna sneak off and buy some games!" Liam shouts out loud and Reese lets out an excited yeah as they high five each other.

"Well, we are gonna go home. Later guys." Rebel says while waving goodbye to them and I do the same.

"See you guys on Monday!" I tell the twins as we go over to them and give them a hug and a kiss, knowing they don't like it.

"Moms!" They whine while wiping the kiss away and we laugh.

"Bye mom, bye dad!" Rebel yells to her parents as we walk to the door.

"Bye Lucille and Liam!!" I also say to them.

"Later guys!" They yell and wave at us as they follow us to the door. Rebel and I exit the house and Liam and Lucille wave at us once more before they close and lock the door behind them.

"We have the house to ourselves babe." I sing song to Rebel with a smirk as I hold her hand.

"You know what that means babygirl." Rebel replies while smugly smirking at me and we both run to our car.
—————————————————————
Rebel's POV:

"Geez babygirl." I groan out as Quinn jumped on me as we walk into our apartment. We started making out even before we got home. This is the first time in forever when we actually get some alone time. I go to the kitchen and just grab a whole bunch of random snacks and treats as Quinn is practically assaulting my neck.

"Fuck daddy." Quinn moans out as I lick the door and she begins to bounce on me as she sucks on my neck. I quickly walk us to our room and I throw her on the bed.

"Let's take a romantic bath together." I tell her with a smile as I begin to kiss her neck and she holds my head there.

"Mmm. I'm down. Mmm." Quinn hums out with a smile and I go to get off of her but she clings onto me. "I wanna come." She said with a pout and I smirk.

I walk us to the bathroom and close the door behind me. I go to the tub and turn on the cold and hot water. I grab some bubble bath liquid soap and I pour it into the tub.

"Mmm, cherry smell. My favorite." Quinn hums, laying her head on my shoulder and I smile as I stop pouring the soap. I close the bottle and put it on the counter.

I place Quinn down and we begin to take off our clothes while smirking at each other.

"God your so sexy." Quinn said, a smirk lingering on her face as we were standing in front of each other, completely naked.

"I could say the same thing about you too baby. And I will. Your so damn fine." I smirk back at her and give her a kiss.

"Mmm." Quinn moaned into the kiss and as she goes to slide her tongue in my mouth, I pull away, making her whine.

I laugh at her whining and I swiftly lift her up, causing her to squeal.

I step in the now filled up tub and I place her down. I turn off the water and sit down in the bathtub.

"Come here baby." I say with a smirk and I pat the spot in front of me. Quinn smiles brightly and turns around as she sits in front of me.

"Aaaahhhhhh." Queen sighs in relief as she lays her head against my shoulder.

"This is the life." I let out a sigh as well and I wrap my arms around Quinns stomach.

"Finally some alone time." Quinn hums as she rests her hands on top of my hands.

"Tell me about it. We haven't had alone time in like... 15 years!" I yell exasperated and Quinn giggles. I pick up some foamy soap in my hands and rub it on Quinn's shoulders. "I have that boxing match tomorrow against that Katie Taylor girl." I tell Quinn with a sigh as I kiss her shoulders and put some water on her shoulders.

"I know, and your gonna beat her ass and win. I know it you will my beautiful, hardworking champion." Quinn tells me with a smile and gosh, can this girl get anymore amazing? Like seriously, even after 19 years, she still gives me the best advice and can still tell me the right words to boost my confidence.

"Beautiful, I love you." I whisper in her ear as I kiss her on her cheek.

I grab a chocolate covered strawberry out of the tin and hold it to her mouth. She takes a bite of it and groans at the taste.

"I love you too daddy. A lot." Quinn said back, moving her ass against my penis and I let out a groan.

I place my hand on her pussy and just run my fingers between her clit and her pussy, teasing her.

"Baby, please stop teasing me and fuck me. Please." Quinn whimpers out as she turns around in my hold and clings onto me.

"Okay baby, I'll stop." I say, giggling at how she is right now and she squeals. Quinn lifts herself up and I hold my cocky up. Just looking at her above me is enough to make me hard.

"You ready babe?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow as I run my dick through her folds and she whimpers.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!!" She squeals out with a smile, plunging herself onto my cock. I groan from this sudden action and I watch in awe as Quinn slowly rides me.

"Oh my gosh babygirl." I run my hands over her breasts and fondle her nipples, loving the feeling of being inside of her. For 19 years, this feeling has never failed to make me happy, full or pleasure or at home.

Quinn rides me a little faster and I place my hands on back, lightly scratching it. Quinn let's out a hiss and lays her head on my shoulder as she scratches my back.

Both of us let out loud moans as the lovemaking continues. I begin to suck on one of Quinn's nipples, slowly licking around the bud, making sure it gets all the attention it deserves.

"Ohh." Quinn quietly whines out, full of arousal.

"You like it Babygirl?" I mumble against her nipple,  bringing my finger up and massaging the other one, giving it attention.

"Y-y-y-yes." Quinn cried out as she rides me even faster like a horse.

I detach my lip from her nipple as I finish pleasuring it.

Resting my hands on her pelvis, I begin to take over and pound into her.

"R-Rebel!! Your so g-good! I love you s-so, so m-m-much mmm!!" Quinn stutters and moans out, throwing her head back in pleasure.

"I-I love y-you t-too, baby. You f-feel so f-f-fucking great!!" I screech out as Quinn lays her head on my shoulder and proceeds to scratch my back.

All you can hear throughout the bathroom is out loud moans, the splashing of the water going out the tub but who honestly cares, our skin clapping together and coir sweet whimpers.

"I'm gonna cum!!" We both shout at the same time as we hold each other tightly and Quinn hums.

I pound into her even faster and I just go downtown. I thrust your deeper, making sure I hit her g-spot each time. I slowly begin to kiss the sweet spot on her neck, sending her over the edge.

"Fuck!!" Quinn screams out, her tone full of pleasure. We both cum hard at the same time, grinding into each other to make sure we both fully cum. I wanted to hold off with cumming so we can cum together.

After we ride out our high and orgasm, Quinn looks at me with a smirk.

"Gosh, you can still fuck me like you did when I was 16." Quinn pants harshly and she brushes some sweaty hair behind her ear.

"Of course I can, I'm a god. And I've only been doing it for 19 years." I said it with a shrug, acting like 19 years isn't that long. "Did you doubt that I could?" I ask her with a raised eyebrow and she shakes her head.

"No, Im just surprised that you can still do it like we are 16. It's amazing. Not many people can do that." She tells me with a smile and I nod in understanding.

"Well, that's a special gift about me. Nothing about me ever changes. Especially not my ability to fuck your brains out." I say in a low voice as I love my lips closer to hers and she laughs.

"And definitely not your ability to be hot as fuck and to make me happy." Quinn whispers as our lips were mere inches apart and I crash my lips against hers in a moan.

Quinn tangles her fingers in my hair, lightly pulling on it. I slip my tongue into her moan and roam it. I explore her mouth with my tongue, and even though I've explored it over a thousand times, it still surprises me with how addicting it is. I passionately kiss Quinn and she groans into our kiss.

I place my hand on her ass and spank it twice, making her moan and grind into me. We smile into the kiss and I grab my cock and slip it into her ass, making her yelp.

We continue on and kiss as Quinn begins to ride me slowly. Ahh time for round two. Here we go again. This time we are doing anal. And I love it. I rub her ass as she rides me a little harder and she moans as she cups my face.

I love making love to my wife.
—————————————————————
Quinn's POV: April 20th, 2029

"Come on mom, beat her ass!!" Nevaeh shouts to Rebel who is currently boxing a boxer named Katie Taylor.

Katie was currently beating up Rebel and Rebel looks like she's about to fall. Oh gosh I hope she doesn't. This is the fight for the WBA belt and I know Rebel will be crushed if she loses. This is the 11th and last round in the match. Rebel has won 5 matches and Katie won 5 too. This is the fight for the champion of the year and I know how badly Rebel wants it. Santana, Brittany, Lucille, Liam, Sam and Mercedes are here to cheer her on.

"Yeah you got this mom!" Reese yells while putting a sweatband around his forehead that has Rebels name on it.

"Come on Reb, you got this!" Mercedes yells to Rebel while placing her hands around her mouth to echo her voice.

"Come on Rebel! Katie your shit!!" Lucille cheers and trashes Katie while she and Liam wave around a sign that says 'Rebel will slash Katie! Katie is trash!' I laugh at the sign and what Lucille said. Of course they would write that.

"You suck ass Katie!!" Liam yells while booing Katie and I let out a laugh.

"Rebel, if you don't win this, I'm gonna destroy all your pimple popping kits!" Santana yells to Rebel and I slap her shoulder. "What?" Santana asked while rubbing her shoulder.

"She would kill you if you did that." I tell her with a laugh and Santana shakes her head.

"She'll have to go through me first." Brittany tells me while putting her chest out and we look at Rebel who just punched Katie in the face, hard.

"Yeah Reb!!" Sam yells as him and the twins clap and cheer loudly for Rebel.

"I'll just have a civil talk with her about it." Brittany says with a nervous voice ad she changes her mind and I throw my head back and laugh. I turn my head back to the match and watch it.

"There is 30 seconds left in the round. Come on Rebel!" I yell as I cheer loudly for Rebel and I clap.

"Thirty second break!" The announcer shouts and the ref breaks Katie and Rebel up. Katie walks back to her corner and Rebel limps over here with a bloody face.

I step up to the end of the corner where Rebels resting area is and Rebel sits down in her spot, panting hard.

"Baby." I call her and she turns around to me with a sad expression on her face.

"I suck. I'm gonna lose the championship. And I really wanted that gold belt." Rebel whimpers out as she looks up at the gold belt that is hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the ring. Lisa then takes Rebels mouthguard out of her mouth and puts Rebels water bottle in her mouth and Rebel drinks her water as blood drops from the side of her face.

"No your not. I believe in you." I tell her as she finishes her water and I cup her bloody face. Gosh I always get anxiety and scared when she boxes.

"You gotta keep your head in the game Rebel. Remember to never lose focus." Lisa tells Rebel as Rebel quickly chugs down the water.

"Mom, what's happening out there?" Reese asked while standing next to me.

"Yeah, are you okay?" Nevaeh asked and wow, they actually sound worried for once in their lives.

"Rebel, beat her ass!" Santana shouts while coming next to Nevaeh and I shake my head.

"Reb, you got this. Remember, eyes of the tiger! Rrrrrr!" Liam yelled while imitating a tiger and I am trying so hard not to laugh.

"I don't know what happened. She's just kicking my ass somehow. I'm gonna lose. I might as well face it." Rebel shrugs sadly while coughing a little.

"No your not. Listen to me baby, you got this. Your a strong fighter who always knows how to carry herself in an amazing way. I believe in you. You CAN do this. Your a superstar. Now go out there and kick her ass so I can see you looking all sexy in that belt." I give her some words of encouragement and I tell her the last part through gritted teeth.

Rebel lightly smiles at me and I lean in and kiss her harshly. I don't care if she has blood all over her face and in her mouth, she needs this and so do I actually. I kiss her passionately and run my hands through her hair that is glistened in sweat. Rebel lightly moans into the kiss.

"Aww, it looks like Rebel is getting a good luck kiss from her wife, famous singer Quinn Fabray-Evans!" The announcer yelled into the mic and I internally roll my eyes because Rebel doesn't need luck, she's a winner on her own.

Rebel and I pull away from the kiss shortly after and Rebel smiles at me.

"Thank you, I needed that." Rebel whispers to me while pecking my lips.

"Your welcome baby. Go out there and kick her ass. You don't need luck, your a winner on your own. Now go win that gold championship belt!" I say the first part calmly then I yell the last sentence with a smirk. Rebel smirks back at me and turns around as the ref blows his whistle.

Rebel stands up and walks back to the middle, so does Katie. The ref gives them a small pep talk before sending them against the ropes. The ref blows his whistle, indicating the fight is resuming. Rebel and Katie both walk to the middle and do some weaving and ducking moves.

"Hey Rebel, you might as well quit now. I'm gonna beat you. Then I'm gonna take your girl from you punk!" Katie yelled to Rebel to tick her off and my face shrivels up in disgust.

"Ewww, you ugly fuck. I'm married to a sexy goddess, I don't want your ass!!" I shout to her as I feel like throwing up and I see Rebel get angry.

"Yeah our mom doesn't want you bitch!!" Reese and Nevaeh shout to Katie at the same time as they flip her off and I nod.

"She's gonna be in my bed room and she's going to be my little whore soon!! I'll end you Rebel!!" Katie shouted at the top of her lungs and I feel like puking, vomiting, ripping my hair out and spitting my intestines out. Katie begins to laugh like it's funny when it's definitely not. Ew, never in a gazillion years.

"I'm gonna murder you!!" Rebel growls to Katie and as Katie is laughing, Rebel throws a harsh left hook to her face, making her stumble back. "Don't talk about my girl!! Don't talk about my girl!!" Rebel shouts as a vein pops out her neck and she just goes crazy on Katie.

"We have been married for 15 years!! She's mine!! She's not a whore, don't call her a fucking whore!! Your the fucking whore bitch!! Your dead meat!!" Rebel roars, voice full of anger and pain and she punches Katie everywhere. On her face, her stomach, chest, neck, arms, shoulders, head and just everywhere. Gosh, it's so hot when she fights for me.

"P-please, s-s-stop. I-I-I'm s-s-sorry." Katie stutters out as Rebel is showing no mercy for her. Good, she deserves it. Making those nasty ass comments.

"10, 9, 8, 7!" Everyone began to count down as there was only 10 seconds left in the round.

"Get unconscious already! Fall!" Rebel yells to Katie while getting even more angry at the fact that Katie is not unconscious yet. Rebel just throws hard hooks to Katie's face, hoping she will fall before the buzzer goes off.

"6, 5, 4!" Everyone continues to chant and I pray to god and cross my fingers, hoping that Katie will fall soon.

Rebel punches Katie repeatedly in her face and I see tears falling out Rebels eyes. Oh lord please let her fall and let my baby win this belt.

"3...." Everyone starts to chant louder and Rebel let's out a loud growl.

"Ahhhhh, fuck you!!" Rebel screams at the top of her lungs and gets ready to punch Katie again.

"2..." Rebel let's out a roar and throws a mean, and I mean a brutal right hook to Katie's face. Katie falls to the ground and is knocked unconscious. "1!!!" Everyone cheers out as Rebel just won the WBA championship belt!!

"Yeah, fuck yeah!!" Rebel shouts out with a big smile on her face and all of us cheer excitedly. The crowd erupts into cheers for Rebel.

"Yeah mom!! You did it!!" The twins yell out as they run onto the boxing ring. The ref gets a ladder and climbs up the ladder to get the belt for Rebel. The twins give Rebel a hug and she laughs as she lifts them up for a little before putting them back down.

"Yeah Rebel!! You beat her ass!!" Sam, Santana, Mercedes and Brittany run into the boxing ring and hug Rebel as well.

"That's our daughter!!" Lucille and Liam shout while getting excited and they run in the ring as well and hug Rebel. I squeal loudly as I lift the rope up and go into the boxing ring. Rebel pulls away from the hug with her parents and looks at me with a smile.

She opens her arms up and I squeal and run up to her. I jump on her once I get up to her and give her a big hug and tightly hold her.

"I told you that you can do it babe!!" I yell with a smile as I kiss her all over her beautiful face.

"I did it! I did it! Thank you baby!" Rebel cheers excitedly and gosh, her excitement means everything to me. It's so cute.

The ref comes over to us and hands Rebel her belt.

"My gold belt!! I'm the mother fucking Queen! Yeah!!" Rebel shouts as happy tears come out her eyes and I giggle.

"That's your gold belt baby!!" I yell as I cup her face and she nods as more tears leave her eyes. I smash my lips against Rebels and kiss her passionately. She moans in my mouth as she holds her belt high up and everyone's cheering gets louder. Their cheering is so loud, it sounds like their roaring now.

Rebel slowly slips her tongue into my mouth and I let out a moan. I'm so happy that Rebel won this belt. She deserves it so much. Like she said...

She's the mother fucking Queen!!
—————————————————————
April 22nd, 2029:

I still can't believe I won that belt. After Katie woke up, she tried to apologize to me but I wasn't having any of it. So I punched her ass and knocked her ass back out. She went straight to sleep. She disrespected my girl and I don't accept that bullshit. You disrespect my girl or any of my other loved ones, I'm kicking your ass and if your lucky enough, you'll just end up in the hospital.

"So I told the chick, your name must be Tennessee, because your the only Ten I See." Puck says a cringey joke and we all burst out laughing.

"Awesome dad joke man." Finn gives Puck a high five and we all nod. "Hey, which ocean gives the most details? The pacific!!" Finn says a cringey joke as well and him and Puck laugh as I snort. They suck at joke telling.

So, the whole glee gang is currently at breadstix for a reunion. We see each other all the time but we haven't been all together since like 2027. So it's been a while. Here's a little update on what everyone is doing.

Santana and Brittany got married two years after Quinn and I. Santana is a famous singer and Brittany is a famous dancer. They are both extremely talented. Santana won 5 Grammys as well and Brittany won three Bessie awards. They have a 12 year old daughter named Scarlett and a 10 year old son named Lucas.

Finn and Rachel got married back in 2019. Finn got promoted to the leader of the glee club and is now the music teacher at McKinley high. Finn is the twins favorite teacher and I can see why. They think he will let them get away with things just because he's friends with us. That's definitely not the case. McKinley is also now an arts school and Mr. Shue is the principal of it and Sue is the vice principal. They didn't squash their feud until 2019. Even after we all left. It only took them 10 years.

Rachel is a famous Broadway actress and she won a Tony award in 2020. She's very talented and she deserves her award.

Rachel and Finn have a 6 year old daughter named Riley.

Artie got married to Kitty. He's a famous director and she's a singer? I think? I'm not sure what she does. But Artie and Kitty have three kids. A four year old named Emma, a three year old named Owen and a 1 year old named Anna.

Sam and Mercedes got married in 2017. Sam is a famous model. He gets modeling shoots almost every week and he has won male Model of the Year four years in a row. 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. Mercedes is a famous singer as well. Most of us are famous singers. Mercedes has won 5 Grammys as well.

They have four kids. Yup, 4. Two boys and two girls. They have an 11 year old, Sam Jr, a 8 year old, Elena, a 7 year old, Ivy and a 3 year old named Eli. Sam named his last son after Eli and I think that's so sweet and special.

I can't believe Eli would've been 26 if he were alive today. He deserved to get a chance at life. See the world. I still hate that bitch till this day. And he's still rotting in his jail cell. Or maybe he's dead. I don't know and I honestly don't give a shit.

Blaine is a singer as well. He won two Grammys and has been on three tours. Kurt is the CEO of Vogue. He has his own clothing Brand called HUMmel. He has won 5 Coty American Fashion Critics awards. They have 7 year old twins sons, Phineas and Phoenix.

Puck works as a construction worker and he's actually good at building. Puck is single obviously. He said marriage isn't for him. But he does have a 9 year old son named Jacob with some girl who I do not know the name off. She was a one night stand for him. The woman didn't want to take care of Jacob so when he was born, Puck was left to take care of him as a single dad. We all felt bad for him and helped him with Jacob for the first couple of years of his life until Puck as able to care for him on his own. And he's a good father so that's all that matters.

Mike and Tina got married 5 years ago. They both didn't want to get married until they were 30 and they stuck by that. Mine is a famous dancer and won a Bessie award. Tina is a famous singer as well and she won two Grammys. They have a 4 year old son named Mike Jr and a two year old daughter named Eleanor.

You can say we are all at the top.

"That joke is making me contemplate whether or not I should stab you two with this fork." Kurt says while picking up a fork off his plate and Finn and Pucks eyes go wide.

"That dad joke sucked ass. You two still have terrible jokes." Santana snarked with a smirk and no, she has not changed at all. Not one bit. Finn and Puck pout at her as they drink some beer.

"Seriously, even Lord Tubbington tells better jokes than that.." Brittany says with a laugh and my eyes go wide.

"That cat is still alive??" I ask in full on shock as I take a sip of wine.

"Yes Rebel, no need to sound so excited about it." Brittany rolls her eyes with sass and I put my hands up in defense. "He is now a lawyer for cats in jail. He has turned his life around so much. He went from being a heavy drinker and smoker at 5 years old, to being a lawyer at 20 years old. And he's been clean from drugs for 13 years." Brittany tells us how much Lord Tubbington has improved and changed and we all start to slowly clap.

"That's... great for Lord Tubbington Britt." Quinn says with a slightly confused look on her face and Brittany nods happily.

"Nice match last week Rebel. But don't shouldn't you be resting at home since it was like 2 days ago? I know your muscles are sore." Mike said to, told her and commented while giving Rebel a fist bump, which she gladly gives back.

"Thanks man. And I took a long ice bath yesterday and Quinn cleaned my cuts and bruises and she gave me a massage so I am feeling much better. Plus I gotta get back to training. No days off, even when I win a match." Rebel said with motivation and determination in her voice and Mike gives her a thumbs up.

"I can't believe it's been 20 years since the glee club started." Quinn says with a surprised and shocked tone and I nod my head.

"Really though. I remember when we were all 15, sitting in the choir room learning a dance for sectionals. Now we are 35, famous and parents." Rachel said as she eats a salad and I nod with a sigh.

"I seriously can't believe how far we have come. I mean, we all started the glee club with a dream and now we are living that dream. We have all come so far and I think we all deserve a big round of applause. So clap for yourself!" Blaine gives a small speech and he yells excitedly at the end. We all laugh at his enthusiasm and we all clap and cheer for ourselves. We really have come a long way.

"It's crazy isn't it? And Reese and Nevaeh are the age we were when we joined glee club." Mike speaks up while looking at all of us with a smile.

"Yeah, I never in a million years thought that you guys would be my lifetime friends. But I'm really glad you are." Tina states with a bright smile, eating some chicken Parmesan.

"Oh my fucking god!! These breadsticks have not changed at all. Thank fucking god for that!!" Santana shouts while stuffing her face with breadsticks and I laugh.

"San, me, Quinn, Brittany, Tina, Kurt and Rachel came here with you last week. Why would it change so fast?" Mercedes asked her with confusion in her tone.

"Cedes, anything can change in a spilt second. Remember when these bitches took tots off the menu last month?" Santana asked Mercedes with a raised eyebrow and that got Mercedes mad.

"I am still protesting against these assholes!! Tots have been on the menu for 12 years and they just took it away! Bitches!" Mercedes yells with frustration in her tone and I nod, understanding her pain.

"I know baby! They took my turtle dove cakes off the menu. That was the only good snack on this menu!!" Sam shouts while rubbing his beard and god, my twin looks dumb with a beard.

"Sam, I am in a mood. I miss my tots." Mercedes says as a few tears leave her eyes and Sam starts crying too. They both begin to cry in each other's arms and I snicker, trying to hold in my laugh.

"It's not funny!!" Mercedes shouted at me and this just makes me burst out with laughter.

"Yeah, it's not funny! Not cool Reb!" Sam yells at me, lightly glaring at me and everyone then bursts out into fits of laughter.

"Yes it is funny, pussies!" Santana yells while laughing I'm their faces and they glare at her.

Soon, all the laughing calms down and Mercedes and Sam are still crying in each other's shoulders.

"Riley is very much a handful. Did you know she wrote on the wall 'Dady is fatty. He eat all my cookies. He's a fatty pig'." Finn tells us while looking down sadly and I almost choke on my drink.

"What??" Kurt said while screaming with laughter and he leans into Blaine.

"She called you a pig. I am done!" I holler as I lay my head on Quinn's shoulder and she lays her head on my head.

"I told you you shouldn't have eaten all her cookies." Rachel laughs while shaking her head at him and he sighs.

"I thought you were gonna buy more for her!" He yelled exasperated while flinging his arms around.

"I can understand your pain bro. I was painting pictures with Jacob the other day. He drew me on the toilet taking a shit. And he made a speech bubble by my mouth and wrote, and I quote 'I love taking so much dumps that's why I'm gonna explode and turn into poop'." Puck tells us with a sigh and everyone bursts into laughter once again.

"Dude, that is tough. Now you guys have to go through what Quinn and I went through with Reese and Nevaeh." I point a finger at them and laugh loudly as they flip me off.

"I love them with everything in me, but Reese and Nevaeh are still a pain to this day. Just last week, they egged all the neighbors houses just because we told them that they are a nightmare and are demons." Quinn said with an eyeroll and I nod because they are so immature and dramatic.

"Yeah I think out of all of our kids. Those two are the worst. Like Scarlett and Lucas aren't even horrible, they are just little  brats." Santana begins to tell us. "Reese and Nevaeh are some fucking psychopaths. I remember when they were 5, I had them on my lap one time and those shits farted on me." Santana says with annoyance in her voice and I snicker. "Then, about 5 months ago, they put red dye in my shampoo. It took me two weeks to get that shit out. But when I burned Reese's video game and threw away Nevaeh's makeup kit, they knew they messed with the wrong one." Santana gives a sinister smile and everyone bursts out laughing.

"I remember that. The fit they threw when you did that is worst than any fit them threw as kids. They cried for two months straight." I say as I continue to laugh my ass off.

"I decided to record them one time and when I did, they ran to their room and started crying. It was hilARious!" Quinn says while holding her stomach from how hard she was laughing and everyone continues to laugh with us.

After a while, the laughing dies down and Rachel speaks up.

"Guys, Mr. Shue just texted me. Him and Sue are organizing a big glee club reunion. We are gonna be singing a song together, it's gonna be one big group performance. Everyone who has been in or helped the glee club in any way is coming." Rachel informs us while holding her phone out and showing us an email from Shue.

"Let me see." Quinn takes Rachel's phone from her and looks at the message closer. "Oh my gosh this is gonna be so cool!" Quinn squeals out while getting excited and I smile and kiss her cheek.

"And it's happening in the 30th of this month!" I say out loud as I takes the phone from Quinn and begin to get super excited.

"I can't wait to see Sues old ass. I haven't seen her in like a year." Mercedes says with a laugh and I snicker because I too and wondering what Sue looks like how.

"She looks the same, just with gray hair." Finn tells us, ruining the surprise.

"Well thank you Finn for ruining my thoughts and guesses as to what she looks like." I say while rolling my eyes and Mercedes scoffs and huffs at Finn who just shrugs.

"Oh man I can't wait!" Brittany squeals while putting a Dino nugget into her mouth. Yup, Brittany is the exact same as well.

"This is gonna be so much fun! Ooh, I have to make a special outfit." Kurt squeals out loud as I continue to read the email.

"Actually, we are all required to wear red and white or either or so." I tell him with a shrug as I show him the email and he gasps and takes the phone from me. "Darn you Shue." Kurt muttered under his breath and I laugh at his annoyance.

"This is gonna be a fun occasion. I'm gonna be my red bow tie and ugh, this is gonna be fun!" Blaine squeals while clapping and raising his glass of champagne.

"I'd like to make a toast." Quinn announced while lifting her glass and we all do the same as her and lift our glasses. "To all our success and all the awards we've won. We have come so far over the last 20 or so years. And cheers to all the happy couples and Puck who is happy being single. To us, the original and best glee club members!" Quinn yells out loud and we all clink our glasses together and cheer loudly.

Puck smiles and nods. He sure is happy to be single.

I can't wait for this reunion!!
—————————————————————
Well, it's time for the reunion. Quinn, me and the twins are waiting in a section of the backstage area in the auditorium. Every family is waiting in a different area. For the reunion, we are coming out at different times. Mr. Shue sent us all an email of when we are coming out.

I had on a red polo shirt with white jeans and red shoes. Quinn had on a red dress with a thin white belt and small white flower designs on the front of it. Quinn had her hair down while I had mines in a low ponytail.

"Ugh, when can we go out?" Reese asked with a voice full of annoyance.

"They told us when Mr. Sip play the song bozo." Nevaeh says to him with an eyeroll.

"Ratio bozo." Reese claps back at her and what the fuck does bozo even mean. I will never understand gen alphas language.

"Congratulations, Will Shuester. You and your little glee club have accomplished something quite remarkable." We hear Sue say in the mic to Mr. Shue and awww, it's actually nice to see Sue and Mr. Shue getting along. And, without further ado, it is my pleasure to introduce... The New Directions!" Sue finished off and I hear some light clapping coming from outside. It's probably from the parents and teachers.

The band begins to play One Republic's "I Lived" and a bright smile appears onto my face.

The curtains open and Quinn, me, Sam, Tina, Artie, Reese and Nevaeh go onto the stage at the same time. Their kids Elena, Eli, Mike Jr, Emma and Anna come out with them as well. We stand in a formation like Mr. Shue wanted. Gosh he is old. But he doesn't look that old. Not like Sue. Geez Sue looks like she's 80. And her hair finally grew. I give my niece and nephew a hug and Reese and Nevaeh give their cousins a noogie, causing them to hit them.

I tell them to leave them alone and they out their hands up in defense, causing me and Quinn to roll our eyes. We pat our thighs to the beat of the song. Mr. Shue comes onto the stage and begins to sing.

(Rebel sings the first half of Artie's lines)

Shortly into the song, Rachel, Finn and Riley come from backstage and begin to sing. I give Shue a hug because I really did miss him. I saw him a few months ago but hey, still missed him. Mercedes, Sam Jr and Ivy come at the same time as them but comes from the other side. All of us hug the three of them and smile. Kurt, Blaine Phineas and Phoenix come out and do a cute little hip bump then go to the front and sing their lines together, like a mini duet.

I look in the crowd and see Sue, Becky, Principal Figgins, Burt, Carole, Coach Beiste and Mr. Shue's ex wife Terri? Why is she here? I remember when she came up to the choir room one day just to hound Mr. Shue.

After Blaine hits that high note and we head into the chorus, all the new newbies which are Roderick, Spencer, Jane, Madison, Mason, some kid named Allister who is apparently Spencer's boyfriend. Also Sugar came. Damn Sugar!! I haven't seen her since 2020! That's 9 years. Quinn and I give her a big hug as we continue to sing with everyone.

Mike, Eleanor and some light skin kid come out and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Who's that?" I whispered to Wuinn as I lean in her ear and I point at the guy who looks our age.

She turns her head to where I am pointing and replies with a smile "Oh, that's Matt Rutherford. He was in the glee club back in 2009. The year before you came." Quinn informs me and wow, they found him after 20 years.

"Pretty cool how they found him after 20 years." I say with a shrug and she nods and hums as she wraps her arms around my shoulders.

Santana, Brittany, Scarlett and Lucas come from down the stairs while dancing. Puck and Jacob come out from an exit with smiles on their face.

Kitty comes out with her and Artie's son Owen while she sways her arms around. Lauren Zizes skips into the auditorium and following behind her is Dave Karofsky.

I haven't seen Dave in 15 years but from what I last heard about him, he was a changed guy. He went from a homophobic bully to an out and proud gay man. I'm not his friend, I haven't seen him in over a decade. But I am proud of his journey and I now respect him. I think him and Kurt are friends now though.

Lauren, Dave, Kitty, Puck, San, Brittany and Dave all Line up in the disabled people area and look at us with smiles on their faces. Jake Puckerman and Marley come out with what looks to their their toddler son. He's a cute kid. I'm guessing they made up and got back together after what happened.

Paris and London come out with their wife, husband and kids. Paris had 5 kids with his wife Ally. Paris Jr who's 13, Aidan who's 12, Amy who is 10, Kelsi who is 6 and Linus who is 2.

London has only 1 kid with her husband Tom. A daughter named Kamari who is 11. They are now 32 but I still call them little brats because they kinda are still brats. Worse than their own children. Their wife and husband told me so. The people who were by the disabled area come onto the stage and hug all of us.

Joe, Rory, Ryder and Unique come from the top platform that was on the stage. I saw Unique and Ryder holding hands. Are they a couple? Could be. Who knows?

Then Burt, Carole, Sue, Becky, Figgins, Beiste and Terri come onto the stage.

We hug them all and when Terri and Mr. Shue hugged, Ms. Pillsburys face was priceless. She looked so confused.

After we are all onstage, we get on the three white platforms on the stage and line up. Quinn and I are standing in the middle row with the twins. The song is about to end.

We all sing out the last notes together and once the song ends, we put our heads down. A few seconds later, Mr. Shue speaks up.

"Yeah!! Whooo!!" He claps loudly and we all look up and clap and cheer. "Best 20 year reunion ever!!" He cheers with a big grin on his face and I hug my family. It really was.

1 hour later:

Everyone is in the choir room for the reunion party. This party is so much fun and it has been great catching up with everyone.

"Sugar how have you been?" I asked Sugar as me and Quinn were catching up with her.

"Yeah it's been like 9 years. How's life for you?" Quinn questions with a smile.

"It's been great. I've been cruising on a yacht with my new boyfriend, Tom Cruise." Sugar bragged with a smile and I actually believe her because she is rich as hell and probably can buy Tom cruise.

"I am happy to here that. How have you two been?" I ask Paris and London who I haven't seen in about a year.

"Why the fuck do you care?" They asked at the same time with sass as they go over to their spouses and I scoff.

"Why do I even bother?" I say with a groan and Quinn laughs, making me roll my eyes.

Sugar, Quinn and I talk for a little more before Sugar runs off to call Tom Cruise.

Just then, Reese and Nevaeh run over to us with scared look on their faces.

"What did you guys do?" Quinn asked them with a stern look, already knowing they did something.

"We didn't do nothing!" Reese yells out while putting his hands up in defense.

"Yeah, there is some crazy old lady who look like the grandmother of a KKK member chasing us." Nevaeh yells out while pointing to Sue who is running up to us with anger burning through her eyes.

"I'm gonna rip you two limb from limb." Sue roars while trying to get to the twins who are hiding behind us.

"Sue, leave them alone. You seriously haven't changed after 20 years??" I asked with a sigh at how Sue is still her immature and psychotic self.

"These bimbos cut up my favorite tracksuit!!" Sue yells while holding up her special blue tracksuit that she wore a lot when the cheerios would practice. "And they put my hands in blue dye while I was taking a power nap. I look like a flipping Smurf!" Sue roars at the top of her lungs while still trying to get the twins.

"Look, Reese, Nevaeh, those are funny pranks and you should have recorded it." I start off with a laugh and Sue gasps.

"Oh but we did." Reese says with a smile and he pulls out his phone as he shows me the video.

"Hilarious. Nothing like a good ole prank on Sue." Quinn says with a laugh and Sue just gasps louder.

"They ruined my tracksuit and dyed my hand and your praising that!!" Sue roars at us with anger in her tone and I roll my eyes.

"Like you haven't done much more stuff to people. Remember when you tried to throw me off a balcony?" I asked Sue with a raised eyebrow and her face drops.

"And remember when you kicked me out of the cheerios when I told you I was pregnant for the first time? And even though I said I was getting an abortion, you still abandoned me." Quinn adds on with a shrug and I nod my head.

"It's just a joke Sue. Learn to take one." I tell her with a smug smirk snd Sues jaw is dropped to the floor.

"You two are little bitches. And I will have revenge on you two little teen shits. Don't think just because your whiny, spoiled parents are letting you get away with it doesn't mean I'm gonna let you get away with it. Watch when you come to school on Monday." Sue said in an oddly calm voice and she storms away from us. She looks even older than she did back then. And she looked pretty old back then. Imagine her now.

"She was oddly calm." Quinn says as we take a sip of our wine and I nod suspiciously.

"Eh, she's just messing with us like she always does." Nevaeh waves it off and adjusts her crop top.

"Yeah, plus, we'll know what to do if she's planned something. We will do what we always do. Look cool and ruin her office again." Reese says with an evil cackle and him and Nevaeh run over to their little cousins and begin to bother them.

"I love them so much. They are not like normal teens and I love that about them." I say with a laugh as I shake my head.

"Me too, they are weird and crazy but that's what I love most about them." Quinn said with a shrug and we look at our twins in awe. We are still so in awe of them even 15 years later. They never fail to put a smile on our faces.

"Can you believe it's been 19 years since we first met?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"It still shocks me that it's been that long." Quinn says with a soft smile and I nod my head.

"You know, if it weren't for Sam convincing me to join the glee club, I would have never gotten close to you. So I should actually be thanking Sam." I say, looking around the room for Sam and I spot him talking to his Jr. "Thank you Sam!" I yell to Sam and he looks up at me in confusion.

"For what?" Sam asks with a puzzled look on his face.

"For forcing me to join glee club. If you never did that, I wouldn't have gotten close to Quinn. So thank you!" I thank him again and he smiles.

"Your welcome! That was my plan all along!" Sam yells to me and I laugh because I know he is lying.

"Awwww!!" Everyone in the room awes and Sam and I laugh as we wave them off. I turn back to Quinn with a big grin.

"I remember the first thing I said to you. It was 'Are you okay?' And I said it in such a frantic and nervous voice because I was so nervous around you. You were like an angel sent from the heavens." I say with a smile and Quinn let's out a playful scoff, confusing me.

"You obviously don't remember our love story like I do because the first thing you said to me was 'Hey, watch where the fu- then we all know what you were gonna say next." Quinn folds her arms sassily and I let out a chuckle.

"That was before I saw all the beauty that you were. Once I saw you, I immediately thought 'you can bump into me all you want. Heck, you can throw me down, sit on me, break my bones and spit on me and I would thank you.' That would be privilege to me." I tell her what I was thinking when I saw her and she laughs.

"I remember what I first said to you I said 'I'm fine. Thanks.' I said it in a whisper and I was so breathless, nervous and anxious. I've never felt that way around anyone before so it honestly scared me." Quinn told me with a smile as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"I made you nervous?" I asked with a smug smirk and I raise my eyebrow.

"Of course you did. Just like how I made you nervous. Are you even aware of how insanely hot you are?" Quinn questions me with a smirk and I rub her waist.

"Thank you. I'm very aware of it actually. The question is, are you aware of how incredibly sexy you are?" I ask her with a raised eyebrow and I lick my lips smoothly.

"I'm very aware of it. But thank you." Quinn replies with seductiveness in her tone and I hum and slide my hands down to her ass.

"Well I'm glad." I whisper to her as we both lean in. As our lips are grazing each other's, we both smile and press our lips together. I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip, silently begging her to grant me entrance.

Quinn slightly parts her bottom lip and I slip my tongue into her mouth. She cups my cheeks and I bring her closer to me as I explore her mouth for the millionth time. I really love these lips. Quinn lightly moans into the kiss and as we were about to make the kiss deeper, something gets thrown at us. It was something soft though.

We look down and see two helium balloons were thrown at us. What the fuck? We look up and see the twins in front of us with smug smirks on their faces.

"We can't kiss in peace or have a kissing moment to ourselves with you guys around huh?" Quinn asked with a sigh as we pull away from the kiss.

"Nope." They reply, smirking and popping the p as they throw another balloon at us.

"Come here." We tell them and they cautiously walk over to us.

"We love you guys!" Quinn and I say to them at the same time and we give them a big hug.

"We love you too." They say at the same times with smiles as they hug us back and gosh, I love their smiles to much. It's the same smiles they had when they were babies. Quinn and I look at each other with smiles. We both turn to the twins and begin to kiss them all over their cheeks, knowing the hate it.

"Ugh, stop moms." Reese complains with a whine while pushes us away.

"Yeah, your embarrassing us." Nevaeh complained as well as she pushes us away and we laugh.

"That's what you get for never leaving us alone. We gave you the attention you so desperately wanted." I tell them with a laugh and they fold their arms while lightly glaring at us.

"Y'all know yall love us." Quinn tells them with a smug smirk and they let out a groan. "Admit it."

"Fine, we love you there!" They both yell out exasperated while sighing.

"We knew it." Quinn and I sing on as we wrap our arms around each other.

"Now, let's go have a balloon fight!!" Nevaeh and Reese yell out as they grab two new helium balloons off the floor. There were a whole bunch of balloons on the floor.

They hit us with the balloons and start running around the room. Quinn and I gasp and pick up three balloons each and run after them.

"Y'all are toast!!" Quinn and I yell at the same time and we run after them as they yell. Everyone in the room watches us and laughs and awes.

We caught up to them soon and we start beating them with the balloons.

"Ahhhh!" Nevaeh yells while laughing and Quinn and I laugh too.

"Stop!!" Reese yells while holding his stomach from how hard he's laughing.

"Say Mercy!!" Quinn shouts to them with a laugh.

"Mercy! Mercy!" They both yell while holding their hands up and I smirk.

"Say uncle!" I add on, Quinn and I continue to hit they with the balloons as they roll around on the floor. Luckily Shue waxed and cleaned the floor before we came. The floor was very shiny now.

"Uncle! Uncle!" They yell as they are now turning red from how hard they are laughing and Quinn and I quickly stop. They both sigh and start panting harshly.

"You guys okay?" Quinn asked them with a laugh and they look at her and roll their eyes.

"That can be counted as torture." Reese points a finger at us and I grab his finger.

"Who you pointing at boy?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow and I slightly bend his finger.

"No one." He says in a hi pitched voice and I let go of his finger and hum.

"Mmhmm. Better be no one." I say while pointing a stern finger at him and he grumbles, knowing he can't do what I just did to him.

"Let's get a family photo of you!! You guys are family goals!" Coach Beiste yelled out and we nod our head as everyone cheers loudly. Quinn, Nevaeh, Reese and I go over to the photo area as Coach Beiste was standing behind the camera.

Quinn and I stand in the back as the twins stand in front of us.

Quinn and I smile as the twins do silly faces and put their middle fingers up.

"Put that shit down." Quinn said through her teeth as she holds her smile up and they suck their teeth and out it down. "And stop sucking them damn teeth." Quinn lightly flicks their heads and they yell with a groan. They quickly put the middle finger back up without Quinn seeing and I burst out into fits of laughter at that. We see the flash go off and our eyes go wide.

"Oh man you guys gotta see this photo." Kurt tells us with a laugh as everyone was huddled around the camera. We quickly rush over to it and look at the camera. The photo was of me laughing with my head thrown back, Quinn glaring at the twins and the twins had silly goofy looks on their faces and they had the middle finger thrown up.

"I actually like this photo. It shows us as a family." Quinn says with a smile and I nod my head.

"As a true family." I clarify as I look at the picture with a bright smile. That's just the real us and I love it. "Coach, can you please print and frame that picture for us? We want to keep it." I tell her with a smile and she nods.

"You got it." Coach gives me a thumbs up and walks over to the printer to print the photo.

"Time for a group glee photo. Get together everyone!" Figgins yells out with a smile and all of us get in front of the camera and squish together for a photo. Someone brought a few chairs in front of the camera so the people in the front can sit down and not block everyone.

I was in the front with Quinn and we were sitting in chairs next to Blaine and Santana.

"Okay everyone. Say Ruinn forever!" Santana shouts out loud and Quinn and I laugh. Santana has always been our number 1 hardcore shipper.

"Ruinn forever!" Everyone shouted out loud and Quinn and I place our hands on each other's thighs and turn to face each other.

"It really is us forever babe. I love you so frickin much. Like SOOO much. I'm so glad we took this journey together. I can't wait to grow old with you. Your my world. You changed my life for the better. I am so grateful that I met you. I wouldn't have spend 19 years together and 15 years of marriage with anyone else. They have been phenomenal." Quinn said to me, sing singing the word soon and smiling at me with so much love in her eyes, making me she'd a few tears.

"I love you too babygirl. More than I could ever imagine. I'm glad I got to spend most of my life with you. And I'm even more glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you. Your my everything. You improved my life so much. I'm so glad that I got the chance to know you, date you and I'm so glad I'm married to you. We are forever babe. These 19 years of together and 15 years of marriage have been eccentric." I rant to her as more tears leave my eyes and tears are falling out of Quinn's eyes.

"This is what I get for being your broken Rebel huh?" I asked her with a smile and I sniffle through my tears.

"Your not my broken Rebel anymore, Rebel. You are my fixed Rebel now. Your not broken anymore. Your fixed." Quinn explains to me and I chuckle as I let out a sigh.

"And you helped to fix me. Thank you babe. I'm so glad you helped to fix me." I say as I lean in and hug her tightly.

"Your welcome my love. I'll always be here to help you. Always." Quinn whispers into my ear and this just makes my smile grow even larger. We hug for a few seconds in silence. No talking, just hugging. Everyone held off on the picture for our sweet moment.

"Aww, Ruinn!!" They yell and begin to cheer and claps loudly for us. Quinn and I look up at each other and stare into each other's eyes

"I love you, my soulmate, always and forever!" We both said at the same time with the brightest smiles on our faces, falling more in love with each other, if that was even possible.

Quinn and I lean in and slowly and passionately kiss each other. Everyone around us erupts into loud cheers and clapping.

Quinn and I cup each other's cheeks and smile into the kiss. We hear a click and can sense a flash just went off since a light brightened up our eyes, even though our eyes are closed. We deepen the kiss by slipping our tongues into each other's mouths. This is where we are meant to be. With each other. I have never felt more at home than when I'm when Quinn. And she has never felt more at home than when she is with me.

Quinn fixed me. I went from broken to fixed thanks to her. I owe my life to her and I will never forget that. I love this girl with every inch, bone and feeling in me. She's my soulmate, my heart, my drug, my addiction.

I'm so happy with the life I have. I have my beautiful wife, soulmate, best friend and beyond. I have my gorgeous, crazy, extraordinary and adorable twins, and I have my amazing, trustworthy, miraculous friends. My life could not get any better than it is right now. All that pain and torture was worth it because I got the life I deserve in the end.

I guess this is what I get for being....

Her Broken Rebel.

Alright guys!! This is the end of My Broken Rebel!😭 I really hope you guys enjoyed the book and thank you so much for coming on this journey with me! I loved writing this book the whole way through it and I am sad to see it go! It has taught me a lot and brought me joy and sadness writing it!😭This is the second book I have completed and I feel so accomplished!! This book means a lot to me. I wrote a really complex character that was hard for me to do at first but then it became easy.

If your in a similar situation that Rebel was in, please don't be afraid to call 1-800-799-SAFE (7233 - is the end of the actual number). Abuse is never okay no matter who you are. Male, female, non binary. Nobody deserves abuse. Your not alone and just know that you are loved!!

I want it thank all of you for commenting on this book, voting for my chapters and just all around supporting me!! I'm really sad for this book to end but I am glad to be able to accomplish completing another book. You guys are amazing and your support means everything to me!! I really hope you guys enjoyed this book and if you want me to write another book, just let me know!! But I am taking a short break since I just completed this book so I'll be back to writing in like a month or two!! But I will still be on Wattpad to read your comments and private messages.

Thank you all once again!! I literally cannot thank you guys enough! I love each and every one of you and I thank all of you for taking the time to read and enjoy My Broken Rebel!!🥰❤️😫

See y'all in the next book!😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 2.1K 29
{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} Being the Only Girl on the William McKinley's Football Team was something Bella Hummel didn't know would ha...
77.8K 1.8K 69
Lia Torres just recently moved to Lima, Ohio leaving behind her best friend Kaydon. She gets a new shot at life but of course problems that arise tha...
19K 950 32
"Well, I don't like living under your spotlight. Maybe if you treat me right you won't have to worry." Violette Donovan and Quinn Fabray have always...
24.3K 970 14
[𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐞] [𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐱] Dylan Miller is a wild combination of many qualities, and most of them are not on the positive...