The Quintessential Quintuplet...

By AzukiBeansKashima

[Y/N] was a guy that doesn't really care about anything at all but he is successful in his studies. His bestf... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Season 2 Chapter 1
Season 2 Chapter 2
Season 2 Chapter 3
Season 2 Chapter 4
Season 2 Chapter 5
Season 2 Chapter 6
Season 2 Chapter 7
Season 2 Chapter 8
Season 2 Chapter 9
Season 2 Chapter 10
Season 2 Chapter 11
Season 2 Chapter 12
Season 2 Chapter 13
Season 2 Chapter 14
Season 2 Chapter 15
Season 2 Chapter 16
Season 2 Chapter 17
Season 2 Chapter 18
Season 2 Chapter 19
Season 2 Chapter 20
Season 2 Chapter 21
Season 2 Chapter 22
Season 2 Chapter 23
Season 2 Chapter 24
Season 2 Chapter 26
Announcement
Manga Chapter 1
Manga Chapter 2
Manga Chapter 3
Manga Chapter 4
Manga Chapter 5
Manga Chapter 6
Manga Chapter 7
Manga Chapter 8
Manga Chapter 9
Manga Chapter 10
Manga Chapter 11
Manga Chapter 12
Manga Chapter 13
Manga Chapter 14
Manga Chapter 15
Manga Chapter 16
Manga Chapter 17
Manga Chapter 18
Manga Chapter 19
Manga Chapter 20
Manga Chapter 21
Manga Chapter 22
Manga Chapter 23
Manga Chapter 24
Manga Chapter 25
Manga Chapter Finale
Bonus Chapter
Bloopers :p
Questions? Let me answer them!
Q&A!
A Bonus Epilogue??
Epilogue Chapter 1
Epilogue Chapter 2
Epilogue Chapter 3
Epligoue Chapter 4

Season 2 Chapter 25

2.6K 108 57
By AzukiBeansKashima

[Y/N]: Where the hell are you taking me!? Let go!

Azuki and Futaro were dragging me somewhere and then completely left me. I then see Miku coming up to me as I was surprised she finally left her room. Instead of a normal greeting me, she just grabbed my wrist and begins dragging me as well.

[Y/N]: Why the fuck is everyone dragging me all of a sudden!?

This definitely isn't Miku. Obviously, I'd already tell that this was Ichika. I don't know why she's dressing up as Miku and dragging me but I wanna know why she's dragging me right now.

[Y/N]: Where are we going!?

Ichika: Just follow me.

She then lets go of my wrist as I look around. I've been here before. With Rena. Futaro and the other girl went somewhere else so Rena and I had to stick together in order to not get lost.

Ichika: You've been here, haven't you?

[Y/N]: Yeah. When I was in elementary school.

Ichika: When you were in elementary school?

[Y/N]: I still remember that day. That day, I wandered around this area with Rena, wherever she wanted to go. She was so fun to tease, it's hard to say it wasn't fun travelling with her after she said she needed me. Before I knew it, the sun set and it was night.

Ichika: And then what happened?

[Y/N]: I suppose my family was still looking for me. I got to wait in an empty room at the hotel Rena was staying at. I think we played cards. Futaro and the other girl was there too. Now it's just a nice memory.

Ichika then stops walking as she turns to me. It's funny how I can see through her disguise. I think it's pretty easy to tell apart the quints now. Wait, I still can't find out which one is Yotsuba or Nino.

Ichika: Was she-

[Y/N]: Are we done? I only figured I'd tell you because you might be plotting something. But I'm tired of that shit.

I then kabedon her to a wall as she blushed at how close we were. I then sighed as I looked at her straight in the eyes.

[Y/N]: I'm done playing with your games, Miku. Or should I say... *takes off wig* Ichika.

She looks up at me with the biggest blush I've ever seen. I then sighed as I crossed my arms.

[Y/N]: I knew it. It's safe to assume you were the Miku that I met in the school hallway the other day.

Ichika: T-That wasn't me-

[Y/N]: Tell me why you lied to me.

She then looks down and sighs as I looked to the side. It then started raining as I cursed under my breath for not getting an umbrella.

Ichika: You must have figured out that the girl five years ago was one of us.

[Y/N]: Yeah.

Ichika: It was me. That was me. Me. I'm not lying. Believe me.

[Y/N]: Do you remember which good luck charm we bought that day together?

Ichika: Yes. I still have it. I'll never forget it.

I then turned around and then looked back at Ichika with a glare. Right now, I can't believe it. She's lying to me.

[Y/N]: You really are a good liar. Sorry. I can't trust you right now.

I walked away and put my hand over my head. The only way I knew how she was lying was because the good luck charm we bought is gone. Rena, so as I should address her as for now, gave it to me and I lost it when Futaro and I fell into the river. I can't trust her. I can't trust Ichika.

[Y/N]: Come on, let's head back before we catch a cold.

I proceed walking back to the hotel without even the sligtest care. Through all the things Ichika and I have been through, I didn't think she'd go this far to try to get me to choose her.

Arriving to the hotel, Futaro and Azuki saw me and quickly gave me a towel. They noticed my expression and they knew something was up.

Takeda: Where have you been, [Y/N]-kun?

[Y/N]: Well...

Azuki: You got lost, huh?

Futaro: Let's go back to our room. We should dry off.

As the five of us go back to our room, Azuki and Futaro apologised for dragging me away. Though, I didn't really care if they did. There's just a lot of other things to think about.

I was then tasked to send a message to every student since well, I was the class representative. So after writing it down and sighing, I got up and sent the message to everyone. Then got to the quints.

[Y/N]: *knocks the door* I'm coming in. Are you all here? A message for everyone. We're assembling in the main hall in thirty minutes.

Itsuki: Why are you delivering this?

[Y/N]: Well, I am class rep.

I then noticed how incredibly tense the room feels as I see Miku blushing after seeing me. She then runs past me and headed into the washroom.

[Y/N]: Are you guys still fighting? Tell me what's going on.

Itsuki: Eh? No, we're, well-

Yotsuba: Man! That was refreshing!

I looked to my right and see Yotsuba completely naked. Her towels just hanging around her neck. Both are faces then went complete red as she closes the door with a slam.

[Y/N]: Pretty big. Futaro should've seen it.

Yotsuba: S-Shut up!

I then chuckled as I looked back at the other three. Only noticing the tense feeling once again. Frowning, I looked at Itsuki to tell me what's going on.

Ichika: I-It's no big deal, right?

Nino: Y-Yeah. This is just another day for us.

Itsuki: O-Obviously, right?

I then sighed seeing how they obviously lied. As professional liars already, I don't see how they're ever going to tell me what's the problem. I'll just have to let it slide, I guess.

[Y/N]: Alright then. Remember, thirty minutes. Apparently, we're deciding on our elective itinerary for tomorrow, too. Give it some thought.

I then left the room and sighed going from door to door. I then thought of tomorrow since we're going to go to Course E which was mostly just going to the Studio Park.

I then got back to my room and discussed with the others about the course we were choosing. After going to the main hall and deciding on Course E for the Elective Itinerary. Tomorrow's just another trip.

《~》

Teacher: Course E! Over here!

Azuki: Hey, that's our bus. Blondie, hurry up!

Takeda: Wait up, redhead!

The two then ran towards the bus as Maeda, Futaro and I just chuckled at seeing the two. Azuki, being the top national 1st, always mocked Takeda, who got 8th national, but that actually made them closer.

Maeda: I'll go get us a seat.

[Y/N]: You pick the worst seats. Futaro, watch him.

Futaro: Aye aye.

Maeda and Futaro then went to the bus as I sighed. I then took out my phone and took a picture of the others trying to get into the bus until someone bumped into me.

[Y/N]: Oh, sorry about that. I got in your way, huh-

I then look to see that it was Miku. She chose to go to Course E instead of Course D? Course D is mostly about Japanese History, so it's a bit strange that she'd choose here.

Miku: E-Excuse me.

She then runs past me again as she gets on the bus. I then sighed knowing that she's trying to avoid me as much as she can.

Getting to Studio Park, I got a map for us which Azuki took from me because he wanted to be the navigator. I then look around and see Miku walking up to us.

Takeda: Ah, we meet again, Nakano-san.

She then looks at me before running away. Azuki looked at me and sees that I was watching her run away.

Takeda: Ah, she ran away again.

Azuki: She probably hates you, Blondie.

I then widened my eyes as I started running after her. Azuki noticed this and I quickly managed to catch her after she crashed into a lady.

[Y/N]: Jeez, are you alright? *looks at the lady* Sorry about that.

The lady only proceeds to walk away as I let Miku stand on her own. She then looks at me and blushes and begins to run away. I then sighed but this time I didn't let her just go like that. I quickly caught up to her and stood in front of her to stop her from running.

[Y/N]: From the looks of it, you're here on your own, aren't you?

Miku looks down and nods as I then sighed. I put my hand on her head as she looks up at me with the biggest blush I've ever seen.

[Y/N]: W-Why don't you come with us?

Miku: S-sure.

(With Azuki and Futaro)

Azuki: Look at that. They're so awkward.

Futaro: You would've been the same if you were him. Your face would've blended with your hair.

Azuki: Hey!

(Back with [Y/N])

Going back to my group with Miku, we decided to dress up in samurai clothes. Miku declined to wear a samurai outfit so the five of us dressed up instead.

After leaving the samurai clothes shop, I looked around and the others weren't around. Even Miku was gone. I guess they left me.

I then felt a presence so I looked to the side and see Miku in a beautiful kimono. Her hair was down and she wasn't wearing her headphones which made her all the more beautiful. Maybe it just feels different since I know that she likes me.

[Y/N]: So you did get dressed up as well.

Miku: I wasn't planning to, but the staff were weirdly enthusiastic about it.

[Y/N]: They should be. I mean, look at you. You look-

Miku: I look weird, don't I?

[Y/N]: Let me finish. What I was going to say was that you look beautiful. You have to be more confident in yourself, Miku.

Miku: W-Where are the others and your friends?

[Y/N]: Eh, I don't know what to do with them. They're taking way too long. Come on, let's not waste this trip just waiting for them. I'm sure they'll understand.

Miku: B-But-

I stopped her from making another excuse by grabbing her hand. Of course, this'll stop her. Even I feel flustered doing this. I then look at her with the huge blush she has right now.

[Y/N]: No butts. That's inappropriate.

I then gave her a smile as she puts on a smile of her own and looked to the side. We then begin to walk around the Studio Park, locking hands as we were surprised to see the many things there is in this place.

[Y/N]: Hey, Miku, look at that. *points at samurai mascot*

Miku: *takes out her phone*

[Y/N]: You want a picture, don't you? Come on.

I managed to get her to take a picture with the samurai along with me as we both laughed. We then got on different games such as archery and other stuff. There was then an animatronic sea monster emerging out of a pond as Miku tugged on my sleeve.

Miku: [Y/N]! Look! Take a picture! It's going back down!

[Y/N]: Yeah, I got it.

I took out my phone and was about to take a picture. Miku looked at me and put up a peace sign as I smiled. Suddenly, someone tackled me from behind. It was so sudden my ears went immediate bat mode.

???: Don't go thinking I'm giving you away to her.

Nino...?

She then lets go of me and runs away getting me to fall forwards. Miku was in front of me so she got caught in my fall. My head fell right in the water and Miku fell into it.

[Y/N]: blllrpblrr! *gets up* Ah! S-Sorry!

Miku: *giggles*

[Y/N]: God, who was that? Our clothes got wet as well. We should go back to that samurai clothes shop.

Miku: Right.

Don't worry, Nino. I haven't chosen anyone yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 150 11
Y/n has some problems. Him being a big introvert don't really help him. Knowing Fuutarou since they were little, he became his only friend since he d...
57.1K 1.6K 46
One day, one memory. Her first love, his mission. Tokugawa Daisuke had a memorable encounter with a girl that changed his life forever. Two years...
93.2K 2.9K 61
In this story you are Y/N a normal boy who is going to have a hell of a meeting. Immerse yourself in the history of Y/N and his 4 best friends (The m...
1.9K 54 15
[HIATUS] When a boy with a unique power meets five sisters while completely different powers. How will he tutor them and become a hero at the same ti...