My Broken Rebel - Quinn Fabray

By ThePuzzler101

Rebel Evans, twin sister to Sam Evans, moves from Toronto Canada to Lima Ohio with her parents and twin since... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Meeting
Chapter 2 - Glee Club
Chapter 3 - Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 4 - Falling For Her
Chapter 5 - Duets
Chapter 6 - Making New Friends
Chapter 7 - Are We Dating?
Chapter 8 - He's Back
Chapter 9 - Why Is My Life Like This?
Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry Baby
Chapter 11 - The End Of Andrew Evans
Chapter 12 - Healing
Chapter 13 - The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Chapter 14 - Are You Sleeping With Beiste???
Chapter 15 - So Andrew Is Your Brother??
Chapter 16 - When It Comes To Sam And Rebel Evans, Liam, you...
Chapter 17 - Adapting
Chapter 18 - Time Of My Life
Chapter 19 - Don't You Dare!!
Chapter 20 - What are you made out of?
Chapter 21 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 22 - Happy Birthday Baby!!
Chapter 23 - That's Quinn Fabray, My Beautiful Girlfriend
Chapter 24 - Best Prom Ever
Chapter 25 - Finally, I'm In New York!!
Chapter 26 - Moving Away
Chapter 27 - I Miss Her...
Chapter 28 - Feeling Better/Not Feeling Better
Chapter 29 - We Got Our House Back
Chapter 30 - Back In Town
Chapter 31 - An Extraordinary Christmas With Quinn and Rebel
Chapter 32 - Michael
Chapter 33 - It's Cold Quinn!!
Chapter 34 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 35 - The Wheelchair Kid Knows What He's Talking About!
Chapter 36 - It's All M-My Goddamn Fault!
Chapter 37 - You Actually Like Disco?
Chapter 38 - Rebel, What Did You Do?!
Chapter 39 - You beat up a Christian Kid?
Chapter 40 - Another Prom To Remember
Chapter 41 - Chicago... Here We Come!
Chapter 42 - She's My Everything
Chapter 43 - My Eyes Are Up Here, Rebel
Chapter 44 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 45 - New... relationships?
Chapter 46 - And They Will NEVER Be The Same!
Chapter 47 - We Are Going To New York!!
Chapter 48 - Can I Help You, Friend?
Chapter 49 - Enjoy Your Movie Night With Cliff.
Chapter 50 - Because I'm In Love With You!!
Chapter 51 - Be With The Person You Are In Love With.
Chapter 52 - I'm Going To Visit Quinn Fabray.
Chapter 53 - I'll Gladly Buy You A New Bacon Bowl.
Chapter 54 - How The Hell Did You Fall?
Chapter 55 - I Missed You A Lot.
Chapter 56 - I Didn't Actually Mean Give Me Your Babies!!
Chapter 57 - So Your Marrying Me?!
Chapter 58 - Tell Him Or I Will - 100 Part 1
My Oneshot book!! Not A Chapter!!
Chapter 59 - Shes My Drug, And I'm Addicted To Her - 100 Part 2
Chapter 60 - You Ate My Lollipop!!
Chapter 62 - You'll Never Catch Me!!
Chapter 63 - Ms. Fabray, Ms. Evans, You Two Are Having A....
Chapter 64 - Shut Up And Kiss Me!!
Chapter 65 - YOU SUCK!
Chapter 66 - Welcome Home, My Loves.
Chapter 67 - Also Vaeh, Reesey, The Pizza Was Delicous.
Chapter 68 - Rebel, Chill Out. Everything Is Fine.
Chapter 69 - They Are Geniuses.
Chapter 70 - Can't Wait To Marry My Babygirl.
Chapter 71 - I've Never Been Happier.
Chapter 72 - I Love You, My Soulmate, Always And Forever!

Chapter 61 - Don't Mess With The Evans Family

2.3K 38 24
By ThePuzzler101

Rebel's POV:

Quinn, Sam and I were back in Lima. We decided to go see what that piece of shit wanted. It's been about 2 years since we last saw him and I think I'm ready to face my fears. Currently, all of my closest family members are gathered in the living room just talking and catching up. We told my family that we are expecting twins and they said that it would be cool if the twins came out looking like Chewbacca and Jar Jar Binks. Like don't disrespect my babies like that.

"Man, I haven't seen you little shits since you were 14. How you been fuckheads?" My grandma Cheryl asked Sam and I with a smile and we both laugh.

"Are you two still afraid of pineapple on pizza or have you grown out of that whiny stage? Pineapple belongs on pizza!!" My grandpa Tom asked while flipping us off and we laugh again.

"No it doesn't. It taste like crap on pizza." Sam retorts with a shrug and grandpa Tom gasps in offense.

"Yeah only weirdos eat pineapples on pizza." I comment while laughing and he gasps once again.

"You take that back!!" He yells at us while drinking his beer and scratching his raggedy beard.

My grandma Cheryl and grandpa Thomas are my moms parents. When they first heard about the abuse, they also came down and beat up Andrew. But it was at a different time.

William H. Macy as Thomas King

Peggy Blow as Cheryl King

"Are you serious gramps?" London asked while giving my grandpa a confused look and he gives her a look that says 'choose your next words carefully'. "Pineapple was made for pizza the fuck!!" She yelled out with excitement in her voice and my grandpa claps.

"London, you put sardines on your brownies!! You have no right to speak about what's good or not after you did that disgraceful shit." My mom says to her niece with an eyeroll and London gasps in shock.

"Sardines and brownies are delicious!! Sorry you don't have taste." London Biffs and slouches down in the chair.

"Now Evelyn, why did you lie to this girl her whole life?" Quinn asked my aunt with a laugh and I kiss her on her forehead.

"Uh, I'm not related to her right now. I have no idea who that little girl is." My aunt says while looking away from London and she whistles, pretending not to know her.

"Wow, I see how it is mom." London buffs again and turns away from my aunt and she glares at her.

"Yeah London!! Pineapples are fucking good on pizza!! Fuck yeah!!!" My grandpa Tom yells out while cheering loudly and I laugh and throw my head back.

"Delusional ass bitches. That's what you two are. Pineapple shouldn't be anywhere near pizza." My aunt Evelyn says with an eyeroll as she drinks a sip of wine.

Madchen Amick as Evelyn Evans

"You take that back whore!!" My grandma Alexis yelled while glaring at her daughter.

"Yeah, take it back evil sister of mine's!!" My dad yelled out while pulling his hair back into a bun.

"Liam, you should not be talking. You put candy on pizza. What type of fucking foolery is that?" My grandpa Oliver questioned while flicking my dad in the back of his head, making him groan.

"Oww, that hurted." My dad whines like a little kid, making everyone laugh.

"Baby, that's what you get for being a weirdo with food." My mom says as she rubs my dad's forehead and he groans once again.

"Don't you have any fucking pride Lucille?" My grandma Alexis asked while looking at my mom like she's crazy and my mom gives her a sarcastic smile.

"That's why I stopped having kids after you. I couldn't handle having more kids who potentially don't like pineapple on pizza." Grandpa Tom says with a groan and my mom throws a pillow at him.

My mom is an only child. She said she prefers to be an only child than to have siblings. But siblings are so cool. They keep you company. I'm wondering how my mom kept herself busy because when she was growing up, there were no iPhones. Just those house phones. I wonder what she did.

My dad had aunt Evelyn. Not Andrew. He told me Andrew wasn't as close to him and Evelyn. Evelyn and my dad are like best friends. They always thought there was something off with their brother. Andrew was a dumb jock and a popular guy in high school. Now we know that their suspicions were right cause he's crazy.

"Oh fuck off Tom. That's why I should have divorced your ass when I found out you liked pineapples on pizza." Grandma Cheryl flips grandpa Tom off and my grandpa adjusts his beanie on his head.

"I should have divorced your ass when I saw you take your wig off and saw that you were bald headed underneath." My grandpa clapped back at her with a cackled and he sticks his tongue out at her.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" Sam, London, Paris and I all shout and laugh at the same time. That's the coolest jinx I've never been in.

"Never talk at the same time again. Weirdos." My dad says while shaking his head and I laugh because he is the biggest weirdo I know.

"Pineapple is a fruit. You don't mix fruit with dough, pizza sauce and cheese. What type of demonic shit is that?" I asked with an eyeroll and Quinn snuggles into me and chuckles.

"I love you babe, but your so wrong about that. Pineapples are amazing on pizza. It gives it a sweet and sour taste to it. Kinda like when I eat lemons and chocolate chip cookies together." Quinn says with a smile and everyone but me makes a gaging noise.

I'm used to Quinn's weird cravings. I've even tried some of her cravings. They taste like crap but I'll do anything and try anything for her.

"You see, I was liking you Quinn, but after you said that bullshit, I don't like you anymore." My grandma Cheryl says with a scoff and Quinn let's out a laugh.

"I never liked your whore ass anyways Cheryl." Quinn cackled out and everyone laughs, including grandma Cheryl.

"So, how do you feel about tomorrow honeys?" My mom asked us while changing the subject and me and Sam look at each other.

"We are just getting mentally prepared for it. You know, just thinking about what to say." Sam replies with a small smile and I nod my head as Quinn kisses my cheek.

"Yeah, it's gonna be hard, but we got this." I say as I fist bump Sam and he smiles and nods.

"We still don't have to go if you don't want to." My dad offers but I shake my head no.

"We want to go. We want to stop being scared. We want to confront him for one last time. We are a little scared but we got this." I say with full sincerity in my voice and my dad smiles and gives me a thumbs up.

"Aww, that was beautiful." Paris says dramatically as he starts to weep and I push him away and laugh.

Everyone comes over to us and we form a big group hug.

"Hey, do you crackheads have anymore beer?" I hear grandpa Tom yell and we all pull away from the hug confused. We look over to the kitchen and see my grandpa digging in the wine cooler for a beer.

"Tom!! Grandpa!!" We all shout at the same time but Sam and I yell grandpa since he's our grandpa.

"What? Where the fuck is your beer?" He asked while pulling out some wine and putting it on the counter. He finds a beer in the cooler and his eyes light up. He takes it out and puts the wine back in.

"Dad, you gotta cut back on the beer. Seriously." My mom says with a sigh as she goes into the kitchen and takes the beer bottle away from him and closes the cooler.

"Whatever. Party pooper." My grandpa grumbles under his breath as he comes back over to us.

"And stay out of my wine cooler Tom!!" My dad yells at his father in law and my grandpa flips him off.

"Fuck off 6 year old." Grandpa says to him in his deep voice and we all laugh at my dad takes offense to that.

"I am not 6. I am a perfect age of 37." He states while trying to do a grown man voice but we end up laughing at that.

My dad is too childish to be taken seriously.
—————————————————————
I don't want Quinn to come to the jail since I don't know what he's been up to. He could have a knife on him or something. But she demanded that she came with me. I'm currently still trying to convince her to stay at my parents house.

"Baby, please stay home. If anything bad happens, I don't want you to be involved. And I don't want anything to happen to you or the twins. So please stay home." I practically begged her to just stay at the house but Quinn shook her head.

"No, I said I'm coming and that's final." Quinn state and I'm staring to get annoyed because I am thinking of what could happen to her if she comes.

"Can't you see I'm trying to protect you? Quinn, if your there, and god forbid something happens, like a fight breaks out, and you get hurt, I would lose my mind. I would go frickin crazy. I would die on the inside. I'm trying to prevent that from happening. So please, please stay babygirl." I say as tears begin to fill my eyes at the thought of Quinn getting hurt.

"What if something bad happens and you get hurt? Rebel, I would go insane if someone hurt you. I need you baby. I'm not letting you go without me. I promised that I would be by your side through everything. Your my ride or die baby. So I'm going, and there's nothing you can do to stop me." Quinn says as she wraps her arms around my neck and I shake my head. I don't want her going.

"Babygirl, I'm sorry, but your not going. I can't risk you getting hur-" I say and as I was about to finish my sentence, my grandpa Tom and the rest of my family comes down the stairs.

"Rebel, shut the hell up and let the bitch come." Grandpa Tom says with frustration in his voice and both Quinn and I gasp.

"Watch your mouth gramps. My girl is not a bitch. I will kick your brittle ass." I tell my grandpa as I point a finger at him and he rolls his eyes.

I look at their hands and see they all have guns in their hands.

"Woah, what the hell are y'all doing?" I ask them as they come into the living room and Paris sighs.

"We are gonna shoot his bitch ass. What does it look like?" He asked while making gunshot noises and he laughs.

"Your really not that bright, are you fuckhead?" London asked while tilting her head to the side and I scoff and flip her off.

"Watch your mouths bitches." Aunt Evelyn says to them and she flips them in the back of their head. They let out a groan and she laughs.

"I haven't held an Ak-47 since the 70s. Cowabunga bitches!!!" My grandpa Tom says while cackling like he's high and I sigh.

"Dammit Tommy, I told you not to drink my fucking Corona beer bitch." Grandpa Oliver says with a sigh and he flicks my grandpa Tom in his head.

"My bad bro." Grandpa Tom says while laughing and throwing his head back.

"I haven't held one of these since my cop training days. I feel like a fucking warrior." My dad says while flexing his muscles and he shows us his old cop badge.

"Currently wishing I saw cop Liam in action." My mom says to my dad while biting her lip and my dad makes a cat noise and smirks.

"Please, don't." Sam says with disgust in his voice and I nod my head and gag.

"Seriously don't, you both look like a pack of dicks." My grandma Alexis says with a chuckle and we all look at her with wide eyes.

"Grandma, that is highly inappropriate." Paris says while side eyeing my grandma and he bursts out laughing.

"Yeah Alexis, don't you have any fucking pride?" My mom asked in a British accent while mocking my grandma and my grandma sticks the middle finger up at her.

"These guns are so cool!!" London says while getting too excited and she accidentally pulls the tin trigger and shoots a bullet whole into the floor. All of our eyes go wide as we look at the whole.

"Your gonna have to pay for that." I tell her with a sigh as I look at the burning whole in the floor.

"Alright, let's go put these guns back. All of you!!" Aunt Evelyn shouts out to them all with guns and the groan and sigh as they follow her back upstairs.

"That was scary." Quinn says with a laugh and I nod my head and sigh. "You ready?" She asks me with a raised eyebrow as she holds my hand.

"Definitely ready, let's do it!!" I yell out at the top of my lungs and Quinn laughs.

"I love the confidence. After this, your getting me some pancakes covered in ketchup and apple sauce." Quinn says with a gleeful smile and I am trying so hard not to gag.

"You got it babe." I say with a forced smile and Quinn kisses my cheek and goes into the kitchen to get a snack. I make a gagging noise and shake my head.

"I heard that! It's a good meal asshole!!" Quinn yells out to me and I chuckle and turn around to see her glaring at me. She begins to stuff snacks into her bag and I watch her lovingly as she does so.
—————————————————————
"Okay, okay, I gave you the gun now stop patting me down." Grandma Cheryl says with an eyeroll as the cops confiscated her gun.

"Why the fuck would you bring a gun to a police station old lady?" London asked my grandma while shaking her head and my grandma backhand slaps her.

"Cause I can biotch." Grandma says with a cackle and I laugh and sigh. We follow the guy to the area where you sit and talk. We see Andrew sitting at a table by himself while looking down and I sigh.

"You guys will never be ready. Just get it over with." My mom and dad whisper at the same time to us and we nod. Sam and I walk over to Andrew and I make sure Quinn is protectively surrounded by people. We sit down in front of him and he looks at at us with a happy smile.

"I didn't know you were bringing the whole family.Hi mom and dad." Andrew whisper shouted the last part and he said mom and dad with a nervous tone. "Hi Evelyn... Liam." My dad said Evelyn's name with a smile and he glares at Liam as he says his name.

"My beautiful children. It's nice to see you. Look how big you've gotten." Andrew says with a smile on his face and I'm questioning if he has short term memory loss or something.

"Have you forgotten all the shit you put me, Sam and mom through? Don't come here and acting all nice and shit bitch. Say what you have to say or else we are leaving." I say through gritted teeth with anger piercing through my eyes and he puts his hands up in defense.

"Okay, someone's crabby this morning. Anyways, I wanted to apologize. I'm so sorry for abusing you guys. I was off my meds and I didn't realize what I was doing. It was my mistake and I hold myself accountable for it. I'm so sorry. I miss all the good memories we had. Skating, biking, eating ice cream. I want you guys to bail me out of jail so I can be free and we can be a happy family again." Andrew says with a smile on his face and we all burst out laughing.

"Funniest shit I've heard all day." London and Paris laughed at the same time.

"What makes you think we are gonna bail you out asshat?" My dad asked Andrew as he continues to laugh and I see Andrew start to get angry.

"Your gonna stay here for the rest of your fucking life. You got that pussy?" My mom tells him through gritted teeth and she flips him off.

"That wasn't a request, it was a fucking order. You little shits better bail me out this second or I'll-" Andrew says in an angry voice and I slam my fist on the tabel, stopping him in his words.

"Or you'll what? What are you gonna do bitch? You gonna hit me? Okay, hit me, hit me right here." I say while pointing to my cheek and I move my face closer to him. Andrew lifts his fist to punch me. As he was about to hit me and I get ready to move away, someone grabs his fist. I look back and see Quinn has stepped forward and she is looking at him with such an angry look on her face.

"Do not, I repeat, do not lay a finger on her. I swear to god, if you touch her, I'll fucking end you. I am not one to mess with. You better not try to swing on her again. Do you understand me?" Quinn asked him through gritted teeth and when Andrew doesn't respond, she gets angrier. "Do you understand me?" Quinn asked as she squeezes his hand and you can hear his knuckle breaking.

"Ahhhh, I understand!!" Andrew yells in fear and Quinn let's go of his hand and kisses my cheek before moving away from me.

"Thank you baby." I say while smirking at her and she smiles and waves. I turn back to Andrew with a stern look on my face.

"You think we are scared of you? We aren't little kids anymore." Sam starts off for me and I nod my head in agreement.

"Listen here pussy. We are not up for your bullshit. Throughout most of my life, I grew to be afraid of you. Afraid of getting hit, afraid of getting a book thrown at me, heck, afraid to go to sleep, I'm fear that you might kill me. But I'm not scared of that anymore. I'm done being afraid of a worthless, pathetic, stupid, ignorant little scumbag bitch. I've matured and got much older and realized that your just a pussy. A pussy who beated on his family. So no, I'm not bailing you out. I hope you die in here." I finish what I had to say as I stand up from the table and move next to Quinn. Now it's Sams turn to say something.

"You called me a fat lipped freak. You constantly made fun of me and tore me down. You choked me. You kicked me in the balls 10 times in a row. You are my abuser. And today, I sit here before you with all confidence in me and tell you I that I'm not afraid of you. You don't scare me. Not anymore. Rebel, me and mom are very strong and we are survivors. I hope you rot in hell." Sam says what he was thinking with so much anger in him and he stands up as my mom and dad sit down.

"Hey bitchy McSofie." My mom says with a sarcastic smile and Andrew rolls his eyes. "I wish you nothing but the worst. You put me through an unimaginable pain and I hate you for that. You not only hurt me, you hurt my children. I regret letting you around them. I regret not leaving you sooner. Your nothing but a scared pussy boy. You caused me trauma Andrew. But it's whatever, because I found a new happiness, in your amazingly sexy, handsome and kind brother." My mom says as she pecks my dads lips and Andrew growls loudly.

"You punk ass bitch Liam!! You took my wife!! We were so happy without you butting in!!" Andrew yells at my dad and my dad slams his fist on the table, startling Andrew.

"You hurt her, you abused her. She was never happy with you. I had her first. You stole her from me. You knew I liked her and you knew I was planning on asking her out, but you went after her. You are an abuser Andrew. Your a little bitch. That's all you are. A worthless, pathetic little bitch." Dad roared while is eyes were red and I can't lie, seeing my dad like that got me scared.

"I always knew you were off Andrew. Ever since you killed our neighbors dog when you were four. Your a scumbag bitch. You deserve nothing but jail and death." Aunt Evelyn says as she was hiding Paris and London behind her. Paris and London never met Andrew and she is still overprotective over them. Andrew is visibly getting angrier.

"You hurt my daughter pussy!!! I should fucking kill you!!" Grandma Cheryl and grandpa Tom yelled at Andrew as they both punch him in the face and I smile.

"Tom, Cheryl!! You pussy ass bitches!! Fu you!!!" Andrew shouts at them as blood pours down his face and they pant as they move Lucille away from Andrew.

"You are not my son. Your a mistake to me." Grandpa Oliver says to my dad with an angry look on his face and Andrews eyes water.

"Go cry some more bitch. You disgust me. Your a pathetic little clown. Sad excuse for a human." Grandma Alexis says to her some through gritted teeth and Andrew whimpers.

"Oh and Andrew, Rebel and Sam are my kids. Not yours." Dad says with a cocky smirk as he pulls out the DNA tests results and Andrew looks at him with a fiery look on his face. Dad has the test results by his side hanging down.

"That faggot and that freak are my kids bitch!!" Andrew shouts at Dad and Dad holds the paper in his face. Andrew reads it and he gets even more angrier.

"I'm gonna kill you asshole!! You fucked her while she was with me!! You stupid dickhead!! I always knew you were a whore Lucille!! You fucking thot!! You fucked every guy in our grade!! Whore!!" Andrew screams while shaking the table and we laugh at him.

"Yeah and I'll do it again. I treat her better than you ever have and will. And she's not a whore pussy!!" Dad screams at the top of his lungs and I flip of Andrew.

"Yeah bitch!!" Paris shouts out and we all hold in laughs.

"Stupid pig!!" London yells out and we burst out laughing.

"Call my mom a whore one more time and I'll murder you right here!!" Sam and I yell at him at the same time and I scoff.

"You fucked almost every girl in our grade while we were together and I'm the whore? I'm surprised you didn't give me an STD." Lucille scoffs as she slaps Andrew across the face and we all ooh at the impact. It was harder than the sound when a glacier of ice breaks.

"I see you let that dumbass Rebel fuck you and get you pregnant. I can tell your pregnant, Quinn. Your fat and you gained weight. At least your pretty though. Hey Rebel, you won't mind if I mess with her for a little, do you?" Andrew says to Quinn and he asked me and all I saw was red. I jump over the table and start to attack the shit out of him. I punch, slap, and kick him in his face, stomach and legs.

"I'm gonna murder you bitch!!" I yell at him as I continue to beat him up and he coughs up blood.

A guard rushes over and pulls me off of him.

"Talk without fighting or y'all are gone." He tells me while pointing not the door and I roll my eyes as he walks away. I fix myself while panting.

"Your a nasty pedophile pussy!! I'm not even pregnant weirdo!!" Quinn yells at him and I'm glad she lied because he doesn't need to know we are having a baby. I think everyone knows that we were lying because they gave us a thumbs up.

"Whatever, anyways, I'm gonna kill you Liam!! You fucked my girl!!" Andrew yells at dad as he stands up and grabs my dad by his shirt. He pulls my dad over the table and starts attacking him. Liam fights back and they both start fighting each other.

"Oh hell no!! I'm coming baby!! Your not doing this alone!! Hold my hoops!" My mom says to my dad at first then she gives Sam her earrings and she takes off her shoes. She runs over to them both and starts hitting Andrew with her shoe.

"Bring it bitch!!" Grandma Alexis and Grandpa Oliver yell at my dad as they run over to the three of them as they fight on the floor. They join in on the fighting and the four of them begin to scratch Andrew.

"It's jumping time? Finally bitch, I've been waiting for this!!" Evelyn yells out while running up to the fight and she takes off her sneaker and throws it at Andrews head, making him groan in pain. She beats him up just like my grandparents from my dads side and my parents.

"Oh we fighting? Shit count us in!!" Grandpa Tom and Grandma Cheryl shout out loud as they take a sip of their whiskey in a metal container around their necks. They take the containers from around their neck and hand it to us. They take their belts off and begin to whip Andrew with the belt. Andrew let's out a loud baby scream and I laugh.

"We want to fight too!!" Paris and London yell at the same time and they run over to the action. They begin to bite Andrew like crazy. Andrew is bleeding all over the floor and he is screaming bloody murder.

"Help me!!" Andrew sobs out at other prisoners were laughing at him and some parent from a different table was recording the fight.

"Can I?" I ask Quinn as I give her a pleading look and she sighs and nods.

"Go beat his ass, my sexy warrior!!" I say to her with a smile and I give her a kiss.

"Let's go Sam!!" Rebel yells at Sam who is by the vending machine eating a pack of peanuts.

Quinn's POV:

"Okay!!" Sam called out as he drops his peanuts and he runs over to us. Him and Rebel run over to the fight and they start punching the shit out of Andrew.

I would've helped beat up Andrew but I'm pregnant so I obviously can't.

"This is for every item you threw at me, mom and Sam. Books, Pencils, fans, chairs, tables, everything bitch!!" Rebel shouts at Andrew as she growls and continues to punch him in his face. This fight is intense.

"This is for every time you made fun of my lips and hit me asshole!!" Sam shouts out loud as he bites Andrew and the bite causes blood to leak from Andrews arm. Sam's teeth are sharp as hell. I think he's a vampire.

"This is for all the names you called me and all the times you hit me and brought me down motherfucker!!" Lucille yells as she takes out one of her hairpins and stabs Andrew with it, making him screech.

"This is for abusing my kids and girlfriend!! And for dating the only girl I loved after you knew I loved her!!" Liam shouts at the top of his lungs with so much hurt in his voice and he goes even crazier on Andrew. He is just swinging and swinging.

"I'm going to have to break this up!" The guard yells out as he tries to go over to the fight but I stop him. Now he wants to break it up. He was too busy eating a donut to do it sooner.

"I advise you not to break it up. You don't want to interfere with an Evans family jump session. You'll get severely hurt. You see Andrew right now?" I say to him as I point to a bloody and almost unconscious Andrew and the guard winces.

"Ooh, never mind. He deserves it anyways. I'm going to get some juice." He says with a sigh as he salutes to me and I nod.

"You do just that captain." I say as I take a military stance and he walked away and left the room.

The Evans clan continues to fuck Andrew up and Rebel looks up briefly and winks at me, making me wink back. The guard comes back with two apple juices and he comes over to me. He hands one to me and sits next to me.

"Cheers." We say at the same time as we clink our plastics bottles together and we drink some apple juice. We continue to watch the fight while laughing and drinking our apple juice. Lesson for all the assholes out there that love messing with people. Do what you want but, whatever you do....

Don't mess with the Evans family.
—————————————————————
Rebel's POV:

"Come on, faster! This is for speed!! The match is tomorrow!!" My boxing coach, Lisa Smith yelled at me as I was punching the speed bag at a fast pace. I've been doing this for the last ten minutes and I so badly want to stop but Lisa would yell at me if I stopped. All day, I've been doing lots of workouts and practices for the match. It's August 9th and the match is tomorrow. Quinn is around 14 weeks pregnant. I'm excited and nervous for it.

Lisa is a woman with green eyes, plump lips and brunette hair and cream skin. Her mom is Latina and her dad is white. She's in her 40s but she looks like she's in her 30s. She looks good for her age.

You may think I haven't been practicing but I have. I've been practicing this boxing stuff for almost year now and I'm confident I will win.

"Rebel, I want to see you knock her head off!! Do you want to win this match??!!" Lisa yelled at me as she was getting in my face and I start to hit the speed bag faster.

"Yes, I want to win Lisa!!" I shout out loud as I was punching it even faster.

"Then show me that you want to win!! Treat the bag like the girls head!!!" Lisa yells at me and she points to the speed bag.

"Yes coach!!" I growl at the top of my lungs as I look at the bag. I start to go crazy on it. I begin to treat it like someone that I hate with a passion. Andrew.

We all went crazy on him two weeks ago. He deserved it. He had the audacity to ask us to bail him out. Like we would do that after the crap he put us through.

When we got back home, we celebrated our victory of beating his ass. We had a small party and watched some movies before going to sleep. Both my bitch ass grandmas and grandpas, stuck up my aunt and my twin shit head cousins went back to their nearby hotel and my annoying twin brother, my childish dad, my overprotective and crazy mom and my beautiful stunning girlfriend went to our rooms to sleep. I love my family but what I said describes them so much.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" I shout at the top of my lungs as I punch the speed bag off of the chain and the chain falls to the ground. I flex my muscles and growl as I kick the speed bag and I kick the chain. It didn't even hurt when I kick the chain, that's how strong I am.

"I think your ready for this match Rebel." Lisa says with a proud smile on her face and I growl and smirk.
—————————————————————
"My oh my. Look at Rebel sweating." Santana states as I walk in the apartment with a white shirt, some grey sweatpants and my duffel bag on my shoulder. I laugh and throw my duffel bag to the side. "And look at those muscles. Ooh wee. If you weren't dating Quinn I would totally suck-" Santana states with a smirk and my eyes go wide in shock. Before I could say anything, Quinn comes into the living room and cuts Santana off. She had on a beautiful robe and it made me question. Is she going to take a bath or something?

"If you so much as finish that sentence Santana, I will push you down the stairs on a skateboard." Quinn says while glaring harshly at Santana and I laugh.

"I'm just joking preggo. Or maybe I'm not. Who knows?" Santana says with a shrug and Brittany slaps her shoulder.

"You better be bitch." Brittany says to Santana through gritted teeth and Santanas eyes go wide.

"I am, calm down baby." Santana replies and she gives Brittany a kiss on the cheek and Brittany smiles. Santana is such a softie for Britt.

"How was the gym Rebel? You've been there literally all day?" Blaine asked me as I sit down on the couch next to Rachel and Quinn comes over and sits on my lap.

"It was good. You know, I had Lisa yelling down my ear the whole day and now my eardrum is probably ruptured, but at least I know I'll win the match!!" I yell loudly and everyone cheers and claps for me.

I look around the room and I don't see Artie here. Thank god. I think Finn noticed that I was looking to make sure that Artie wasn't here because he was looking around the room with me.

"Oh, Artie isn't here. We kicked him out after what he said. We haven't seen him since." Finn says with a shrug and I nod my head, thankful.

"Good, I don't want to see his ugly face ever again." I say as I remember what he said about Quinn and anger begins to build up in me.

"It's okay baby. Calm down." Quinn says to me as she rubs my temples and I nod and begin to relax a little.

"What he said was so out of line and we couldn't have him in the apartment anymore." Rachel tells me while looking at Finn who rubs her side.

"Yeah, how dare he say that about women? Like it's not the first time he's said this. He's been doing this shit for years. It was time to put an end to it." Kurt spoke up with a shrug and I nod my head.

"Like, he asked me if I was smuggling ginormous ostrich eggs in my bra a few years back. He's disgusting as hell." Santana says while shaking her head and I remember when he said that. That made me angry too.

"I mean, I know I cheated on him with Santana, but that doesn't give him the right to make fun of women and call me stupid. I can't believe he's still hurt over this." Brittany says while giving a confused look and I also remember when Artie called her stupid.

"Your not stupid baby, your a genius." Santana tells her girlfriend and she gives her a kiss on the cheek. Aww love.

"Thanks Sanny." Brittany says with a smile and we all awe, causing Santana to scoff.

"Fuck off." Santana responds to our reaction as she sticks the middle finger up at us and we laugh.

"Hey Rebel, wanna watch a movie with us? We were about to pick one out. You can join us?" Sam asked me with a raised eyebrow and I smile.

"Yeah, that would be ni-" I begin to say but Quinn slaps her hand over my mouth, shutting me up.

"Actually, I just made me and Rebel a hot bath. So we are going to take a bath together, sorry Sammy." Quinn states as she gets off my lap and pulls me to stand up.

"Oh come on, you took a bath together last night!! And the night before. I heard the water splash so you can't lie and say you didn't!! Come on Reb, we haven't had a movie night in forever." Sam states to me while giving me a 'please' look and I sigh and look between him and Quinn.

"Baby, come on. Your sweaty and tense and do you really wanna miss out on taking a bath with me? If you choose to watch the movie, I'll just have to fuck myself. And I'd much rather have you fuck me with that enormous cock." Quinn whispers in my ear and she lightly moans as she bites my earlobe.

"Sorry Sam, I'm choosing the bath. We will watch a movie another day!!" I shout as Quinn walks towards the room and I follow after her like a lost puppy.

"Whipped!!" Santana shouts at me and I nod my head at her cause it's true. "Oh shit, she admitted it!! She finally fucking admitted it!!" Santana yells at the top of her lungs as she pointed to me walking behind Quinn and everyone laughs.

"Whipped!! Whipped whipped!!" Everyone yells to me and I just flip them off and smile at Quinn. They are so right. I am so whipped for this girl.

Quinn and I walk away from the main area and we walk down the hallway. We enter the bathroom and I see the lights off and candles in the bathroom corners. The tub had soap foams on the top of it and it smelled like cherries. I look around the tub and saw candies and chocolates.

Quinn takes off her robe that she had on and it drops to the floor. Underneath that robe is a naked Quinn Fabray with a small baby bump.

"Beautiful." I say while just admiring her beautiful body.

"I know." She replies with a shrug and I walk over to her. "Now let me see all that hotness underneath these clothes." She tells me through gritted teeth and I smirk and start taking off my clothes. Quinn helps me and before I know it, I'm fully undressed, just like Quinn. "Beautiful baby." Quinn says as she rubs my shoulders and I smile as I walk her over to the bathtub.

I step in the tub and sit down. I gesture for Quinn to come in and she smirks as she walks over to me. I can see her pussy throbbing and it's making me hard. She steps in the tub and sits down in front of me with her back facing my chest.

"Ahh." Quinn let's out a sigh as she lays her back on my chest and I smile and wrap my arms around her small bump.

"So, you ready for tomorrow?" She asked me with a raised eyebrow and I smile and nod.

"I was born ready. I've been practicing a lot and I worked really hard for this. I know I'm gonna win." I say with full confidence in my voice and I grab the tin of chocolate covered strawberries. I open the tin and pull one out. I hold it to Quinn's face and she takes a bite of it. I bite the strawberry as well and I place it back in the tin.

"That's what I like to hear. I know your gonna win baby. You worked so hard for it love." Quinn says as she turns her head to me and she rubs my cheek. "Oh, also, I got an agent and I am working on a song right now. And no, I'm letting you hear the song. It's a surprise. You'll have to listen to it when the world hears it." Quinn informs me and my eyes go wide and I smile.

"That's amazing baby. I'm so happy for you. Your music is gonna be the best babygirl. That song will be amazing." I say with a smirk and I give her a kiss on the cheek. "And Aww man. I wish I could hear it now." I say with a pout and Quinn laughs and kisses my pout away.

"Thank you baby. And the song is a surprise, so you can't hear it now. But it will be worth it." She says with a smirk and I nod my head. "Now give me a kiss, my macho boxer." She said seductively with lust dripping from her mouth and I smile and give her a kiss. I stick my tongue in her mouth and she moans. I wrap my hand around her neck and I gently squeeze it. Quinn scoots onto my lap and she gently grinds into my lap and cups my face with both of her hand. I squeeze her throat a little harder and she moans and grinds onto me harder.

Let's just say I enjoyed my night before the match. A lot. Like a lot a lot.
—————————————————————
"Remember what I told you. Start off slow, then show her what your made of. If you start off with hard punches, your gonna tire yourself out." Lisa tells me as she puts my mouth guard in my mouth and I nod my head and grunt.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Madison Square Garden Boxing Match of 2013!!!" The announcer Bob shouts over the mic as the crowd erupts into cheers.

This is it. I'm at the boxing arena and I am standing in the ring in my corner. My opponent Claressa is in her ring and she looks tough. Not tougher than me though.

My friends and my parents are here to support me. And of course Quinn is here to support me. She's my number one supporter.

"In this corner, from Lima Ohio, at the tender age of 18, weighing in at 133 pounds, Rebel Chase Evans!!"Bob yells while pointing at me and I throw my hands up and cheer loudly. The crowd erupted into claps and cheers for me.

"Damn Rebel, your light as hell!! Eat some meat!!" My dad and mom shouted from the VIP area and I laugh. Everyone that close to me that came is in the VIP area. Same with Clareesa's family.

"Go Rebel!!" All my friends cheer as they hold up a sign that says 'Rebel Rules' and I smile brightly.

"Yeah baby!!" Quinn yells as she cheers loudly for me and I smile and wink at her.

"And in this corner, from Flint, Michigan, at the tender age of 19, weighing in at 140 pounds, Claressa Maria Shields!!" Bob introduces Claressa and she throws her hands up and cheers. The crowd claps and cheers for her too and I hear my friends and parents booing her.

"Boooo!! You suck!!" My dad yells out to her and I laugh at his antics.

"Rebel will crush you!!" Santana yells to her as she boos at well and I laugh at her antics. I turn around and see Clareesa looking me dead in my eyes.

We walk to the middle of the ring where the referee is.

"I want a clean match. No hair pulling, no hitting in the back of the head, no biting, no kicking. Got it?" He asked as we held firm eye contact and we both nod our heads. "Tap gloves." He tells us and we tap gloves quickly and go back into our corners.

"Anddddd... fight!!" The referee yells as he blows the whistle and we both get out of our corners as we meet at the middle of the ring. Clareesa punches me in my face harshly and I feel blood rushing down my face. Starting strong are we? Okay.

I send a right hook to her side and she stumbles back a bit. Clareesa growls and starts throwing rabid and hard punches at me. I send two right hooks to her head and that causes her to stumble again. I spit out some blood and growl as we both just throw punches at each other.

"Seems like both Clareesa and Rebel are starting off strong!!" Bob yells out as everoyne cheers either my name or Clareesa's name.

Clareesa growls and starts hitting me in the back of my head, making me push her away and move away from her.

"The fuck are you doing cheater!!" My mom shouts at the top of her lungs and I can tell she just wants to get in the ring and fight for me. But it's my match.

"You can't do that bitch!!" Quinn shouts out loud and Clareesa comes back over to me and starts punching me again. I punch her back and the ref separates us.

"Penalty to you Shields!! That's an illegal move!! Round one automatically goes to Rebel!" The ref shouts out loud into his mic and the crowd erupts with cheers. I smile brightly and cheer loudly.

"You got lucky this time Evans. Next tound I'm gonna knock your head off!!" Clareesa says to me with anger in her eyes and I push her away from home since she was getting in my face.

"Oh I'm so scared. Go back or your corner pussy." I say to her with a smile and she tries to attack me but the referee pushes her back to her corner.

A/N: So Clareesa Shields is an actual real life boxer and I don't know how she plays in the ring, but this is just how she acts in the book. Like most boxers act. No hate to her though! She's very talented and seems cool!

I go back in my corner and see Lisa, Quinn, Sam and my parents on the other side with smiles on their faces.

"Whooo!! Yeah baby!! One round down, 8 more to go!!" My dad shouts loudly and I laugh as Lisa takes my mouth guard out my mouth and puts my water bottle in my mouth.

"You did so well honey!! You right hooked the shit out of that bitch!!" My mom says while cheering for me and Lisa takes the bottle out of my mouth. My mom kisses me on my cheek and I smile.

"That was awesome!! You punched that bitch in her face so badly!! She looks like she's gonna cry!!" Sam says with excitement in his voice as he points to Claressa who is glaring harshly at me.

"Baby your gonna kill in these next 8 rounds!! You ready to show what those muscles can really do?" Quinn asked me as she cups my face and I smile and nod as she kisses my lips.

"Definitely!! Let's do this!!" I yell out and they all cheer loudly for me.

"Don't get too cocky Rebel!! You don't know what she's capable of. Stay humble and Rebel what I told you." Lisa warns me and I nod my head and nod in understanding.

The red calls me back over for round two and I sigh and remember Lisa's words. Stay humble and don't get too cocky.

Let's get round two started.

7 rounds later: It's round 9. The final round.

It's currently round 9 and there are 45 seconds left on the clock. I am bloody and bruised up and so is Clareesa. We both won four rounds each and this is the tie breaker round.

I did what Lisa told me to do. I stayed humble and I wasn't cocky. But this is harder than I thought.

I am so tired and my body is aching. Clareesa looks the same. She is currently punching me in my face and I am trying to fight back but I'm too weak to do it.

"Rebel, pick up your damn hand and punch her in her face!!" Blaine yells to me and I want to but I'm too hurt.

"Might as well give up now bitch!! I'm gonna take your head off!!" Clareesa yells to me and I growl and try to punch her but my arms already died on me.

The ref breaks us up out of nowhere.

"Come on, I was about to knock her out!!" Clareesa yells with anger in her and the ref pushes her away from me as she was trying to punch me.

"You guys have a 30 second break for 30 seconds left in the round!! Break!!" The ref yells out and Clareesa scoffs and walks to her corner while I run to my corner, body full of pain. I fall into my chair and sigh. I take my mouthguard out of my mouth.

"Rebel, you have thirty seconds left!! Make it count!!" Lisa yells at me as she gives me some water and I drink the water. She moves the bottle away from me and I sigh.

"It's no use. My body hurts, I feel like shit, she's already beating me. I should just let her knock me out and get it over with." I say with a shrug as I have lost all confidence.

"Have you gone mad!!" Sam yells at me while looking at me like I was crazy.

"You are not quitting!!" My mom and dad yell at me and I shake my head.

"Let's face it. I'm a goner. I'm good at beating up people in school, but here, I'm shit. I'm done." I say while shaking my head and Lisa lets out a frustrated yell.

"I have trained you so hard, you aren't giving up now!! I didn't train no quitter!!" Lisa yells at me and I sigh and shake my head.

"Lisa, let me talk to her if I may?" Quinn asked Lisa and Lisa nods and let's out another frustrated yell. "Baby, since when have you been a quitter?" Quinn asked me as she cups my cheek and I shrug.

"Since I realized that I suck at boxing." I say with a shrug as Quinn wipes my nose that has blood on it.

"You are not quitting on my watch. You are an excellent boxer Rebel. You are amazing at this. This is your passion!! Your skill!! You are not giving up!! Go out there and annihilate that bitch!! I love you baby and I believe in you. You make me so proud every day. Now, go make me prouder!!" Quinn yells at me and wow, I've never seen this side of her. She smashes her lips against mines and she kisses me passionately. Suddenly, I feel a boost of energy in my body. I kiss back and I feel so much more confident now.

Quinn kisses are really gold.

"Break over!!" The announcer shouted into his mic and Quinn pulls away from the kiss.

"Now, go rip her head off." Quinn tells me in my ear and I smirk and nod, full of confidence. I turn around and get in fighting stance. Clareesa gets in fighting stance as well and we glare harshly at each other.

"Andddd... Fight!!" The announcer yells out and I look at the timer go down from 30 seconds to 29 seconds. Claressa and I charge at each other. I punch her in her face and she stumbles back. I repeatedly continue to punch her and she starts to back up into the net thingy. I continue to do this and I don't even notice how fast the time is going down until the crowd starts chanting...

"10, 9, 8, 7...." The crowd chants loudly and I growl at the fact Clareesa is still conscious.

I gather all my strength up and huff as I back away from her. She growls and charges at me. Once she gets up to me, she tries to punch me but I move my head to the side and weave the punch. I lift my hand up and ball it into a strong fist. I gather up all my strength and let out a loud yell.

"Night night biotch." I say lowly with a smirk on my face and I throw a powerful left hook to her face. Clareesa falls to the floor and is knocked out. The crowd immediately starts chanting my name and I let out a loud cheer.

"Yesss! I did it!!" I chant loudly as the ref comes over to me and a medal in his hand

"Our winner for the August 2013 women's boxing match is Rebel Evans!!" The ref yells out loud as he lifts my hand up and he puts the medal my neck.

Yeah Rebel!!" My friends cheer really loudly for me and I smile and yell.

That's our daughter!!" My mom and dad yell and I wave at them and yell once again. I'm so happy, I can't even contain myself.

"I ain't train no quitter!! You did that shit Rebel!!" Lisa yells out to me as she comes into the ring and gives me a big hug and I smile.

"I told you that you could do it!!" Quinn yells to me as she comes into the ring and she gives me a deep kiss on my lips. Quinn shoves her tongue in my mouth and I moan into the kiss.

The cheering gets louder and we pull away about about a minute.

My friends and parents run into the ring and attack me with a group hug.

"That was amazing Rebel!! You put her to sleep!!" Sam shouts out loud while rubbing my hair and I smile and laugh.

My friends all compliment me and give me tight hugs. Quinn brings my head down to her level and whispers this in my ear.

"I love you, my boxing champion." She says into my ear as she gives me a peck on my earlobe.

"I love you too, my magical singer." I reply with a smile and me and Quinn kiss on the lips as our friends continue to hug us and the crowd continues to cheer for me.

Victory feels amazing!!
—————————————————————
"To Rebels first victory!!" My dad yelled out as we all had drinks in our hands. The adults had alcohol and us teens had sparkling cider. We were at my first victory party. It's at the apartment of course. I've been getting compliments all night and it feels amazing.

"To Rebels first victory!!" Everyone yells out as we cling our glasses together and we take a sip of our drinks.

"How does it feel to be a champion baby?" Quinn asked me as she was sitting on my lap in the living room. Everyone else were either in the kitchen or they were watching the movie that was playing in the living room.

"It feels magnificent baby. Just magnificent. And your gonna be a singer champion soon. And I can't wait to see it." I tell her with a bright smile on my face and Quinn giggles and kisses my lips.

"These two are gonna be so spoiled." Quinn says as she rubs her stomach and looks down at her belly.

"They most definitely will. And I can't wait to meet them." I add on and I smile at her and rub her stomach.

"I can't wait to meet them too. They will be the loves of my life, just like you." Quinn responded softly as she cups my cheek.

"Your the love of my life too babygirl. Your the love of my life too." I reply with a happy smile and Quinn leans in and presses her lips against mines. We passionately kiss and we both smile into the kiss.

"Eww! Get a room!" We both hear Santana yell from the other couch and we smile into the kiss as we continue to make out. Kissing Quinn is the best victory ever.

This is just my first boxing victory. I have a lot of work to do. I'm gonna train hard and keep a positive mindset. I may lose some fights but I will never give up. I'm gonna have The Eye Of The Tiger.

But... I just won my first boxing match!! And I could not be prouder of myself!! You did that shit Rebel!!

Hope you guys liked the chapter!! The whole Evans family pulled up and Andrew and beat his ass!!😂 What did y'all think of Rebels first boxing match? Should I write more scenes of her training and should I write more boxing matches? Tell me what you guys want the next chapter to be about!! Comment below your thoughts and vote if you want to!!😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 970 14
[𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐞] [𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐱] Dylan Miller is a wild combination of many qualities, and most of them are not on the positive...
87K 2K 23
Y/N a simple girl who is new at McKinley High school signed up for the glee club and then she meets Quinn Fabray, the most popular girl in McKinley...
19K 950 32
"Well, I don't like living under your spotlight. Maybe if you treat me right you won't have to worry." Violette Donovan and Quinn Fabray have always...
105K 3.6K 86
He hates her... She hates him... So why can't they leave each other alone? Being partnered up in science was one thing, but now having to spend time...